Verified:

Pride Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 0:17:11

Tempest

Dec 22nd 2012, 0:41:09

Those stats don't show much of the interesting stuff.

Where is the Top 100 vs Top 100 stats, NW killed?

Still 22 kill FS by MD > SoF. Massive.

XiQter MD Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 3:24:04

http://earthgraphs.com/...ort=Show&tab=overview

24h stats kinda sorta, I added the final kill to our side cause we just wasnt able to finish it within the timeframe due to people attacking from phones but it died.

As of the moment of this post SoF has 1 member in the t100, MD has 23.

I would also like to take time to apologize for some of my members who are upset and are posting things on AT that doesnt belong here, usually we can keep it to ourselves.

I hope that MDs actions will speak louder then words and that from now on we can just fight this out without the drama.

Merry xmas and cu on the battlefield.

Edited By: XiQter MD on Dec 22nd 2012, 3:33:06
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 4:06:14

Sof was simply squashed and would have lost a 1:1 war with all the member advantage.

Good job MD!

macmd Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 6:23:33

Pride posted this to rub in the fact that I always die in the FS

KriSatZ Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 7:37:52

I don't remember seeing a better FS in all my time playing.

MD deserve props for that, it was awesome to watch.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 8:09:03

Impressive showing by MD.

locket Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:41:20

Originally posted by KriSatZ:
I don't remember seeing a better FS in all my time playing.

MD deserve props for that, it was awesome to watch.

ahem... us ;)

anoniem Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:47:43

was that when hanlong was giving out free troops to anyone who was getting hit?
re(ally)tired

Alin Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:59:41

Nope - it was when he could read the target`s board and gather a little ( "insignifiant" if you ask locket ) intel.

Murf Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:26:13

Alin your right it is an impressive showing by MD thus far, but to assume SoF would lose the war had it been 1 on 1 this early is a bit of a joke. The set is barely 3 weeks old and with the holidays coming up who knows what would of happened. But when it comes to SoF your incredibly biased against them.

Bombay Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:34:19

We assume SOF would lose because they had to call in help. SOF can't rally it appears. Oh we have the holidays... booo hooo.

Oh they got the FS on us, oh us 40 wanna net... Excuses is all I hear. No one stepping up and rallying. Where is the "Challenge Accepted" like real men.

Losers.

Murf Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:37:46

lmao

I'm on holiday, and I sure as hell aint gonna sit planning a war while I am off during my favourite party season of the year.

You really want a challenge, fight SoF on even terms next set, set date even numbers etc etc, then everyone can shut the fluff up and there can be no excuses, and let that be the bloody end of it.

Bombay Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:41:29

our top x vs your top x?

Warner

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:41:40

Murf thats already a given!
SoF

Murf Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:43:53

no Bombay the whole tag vs the whole tag

top vs top isnt a fair representation of the tag

Alin Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:44:46

Originally posted by Murf:
Alin your right it is an impressive showing by MD thus far, but to assume SoF would lose the war had it been 1 on 1 this early is a bit of a joke. The set is barely 3 weeks old and with the holidays coming up who knows what would of happened. But when it comes to SoF your incredibly biased against them.

All the evidences says i am right. Proof me otherwise. I am sure even now, if LAf retires MD beats Sof.

But whatever - i have my reasons to be biased and there are so many when it comes to Sof.

anitasanchez

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:45:01

MD is doing very well so far

Murf Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 14:46:32

wtf are evidences lol

I don't have to prove anything, your entitled to your biased opinion.

I'm off down the pub to watch the footy

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2012, 19:34:14

SOF I think it is safe to say you would have lost this WAR even though you had the member advantage. This is LOW on SOF's behalf and EVEN lower by LAF whom I actually respected before the despicable showing. Sort of show the WHOLE EARTH COMMUNITY that SOF is not as strong as they think they actually are. And LAF all I can say is it really is true that you are at least 50 percent blame for this game to not grow.

People say I quit quit quit blah blah blah, But this is LOW. If MD would have hit a clan smaller you would have said "O well its not fair you hit a clan smaller" In this case MD FS a Clan with 17 more members, Sorry I was trying to be nice

SOF you are a bunch of pussie*!

Klown Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 19:37:11

SOF lost

Bombay Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 20:00:03

SOF lost :)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2012, 20:53:12

*SOB* Great Strike MD, you hadda go and kill my FAVORITE target, didn't ya. Well, This is weird. I get to root for MD for a change. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

cypress Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 22:37:28

SoF sucks!

Alin Game profile

Dec 23rd 2012, 1:04:39

i would say you suck together - but that will sound wrong in so many ways | - * |

En4cer85

Dec 24th 2012, 1:39:02

It just goes to show how well a fully war prepped alliance can rip apart an alliance that is set up netting.

I remember a few years back when SoL did it to us in LaF when we had about a 70 member to 45 member advantage.

The alliance that is war prepped vs a netting alliance is always going to come out on top.

I like seeing two fully prepped alliances going at it. The MD LaF war a few sets back I thought would be one of those but LaF was ahead right from the outset in that one.

That being said I would love to see a 60 V 60 MD v SoF war with a set start date and time!

Atryn Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 1:53:23

Originally posted by En4cer85:
The MD LaF war a few sets back I thought would be one of those but LaF was ahead right from the outset in that one.

Yeah, ya'll owned us. I still have no idea why we waited so long to start CS'ing. Your intel outshined us too that war.

locket Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 2:05:32

Originally posted by Atryn:
The MD LaF war a few sets back I thought would be one of those but LaF was ahead right from the outset in that one.

Yeah, ya'll owned us. I still have no idea why we waited so long to start CS'ing. Your intel outshined us too that war.

We had some pretty nice strats for that war. It was my best war country I have had I believe. Next set would be nice to see MD vs Sof if both sides could ever agree to anything :P

Kalick Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 2:31:30

Originally posted by locket:

We had some pretty nice strats for that war. It was my best war country I have had I believe. Next set would be nice to see MD vs Sof if both sides could ever agree to anything :P

I'm sure had a nice country that set, but I'm not quite sure you got what Atryn was saying...

Mini Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 2:40:42

Originally posted by Kalick:

I'm sure had a nice country that set, but I'm not quite sure you got what Atryn was saying...

My country Was ballin and i got killed 3rd -.- think i was one of top 5 Nw'd countries that set :/

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 3:15:18

For those who don't get it, Hanlong and TC hacked MD's boxcar and took our FS + wave times, strategies and plans from day 1 of the reset.

Mr X Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 3:41:09

ya sandbagging a bunch of netters, what a glorious sucess indeed NOT!

anitasanchez

Dec 24th 2012, 5:52:19

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

For those who don't get it, Hanlong and TC hacked MD's boxcar and took our FS + wave times, strategies and plans from day 1 of the reset.

ZOMGGG! HACKS

locket Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 7:13:51

I got what he was saying but we still had 15 countries bigger than your biggest and considering everyone has known everyones FS times lately it could have ended up that way anyways. Oh and Arsenal you have no one to blame but yourself. MD without you leading it is much better off :) Oh and Laf would never want your strategies ;)

Pride Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 7:27:52

Take that chat somewhere else. :)

Mini Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 12:11:30

I got what he was saying but we still had 15 countries bigger than your biggest and considering everyone has known everyones FS times lately it could have ended up that way anyways. Oh and Arsenal you have no one to blame but yourself. MD without you leading it is much better off :) Oh and Laf would never want your strategies ;)

Locket, your not a complete fluff - but thats uncalled for. Arsenal was a fantastic president for MD and without his hands at the wheel MD Standing up for this server and anyone not in the Sof/Laf/Rival Coalition Wouldn't of started. :)

Atryn Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 2:22:17

lol... I meant exactly what I said, nothing more. Sorry if that disappoints some folks... Regardless of where the LaF intel came from, I was one of our lead spies then and we had a lot but not enough intel. Also, I do think we waited too long to CS. I think it was 30-60 min when we were all logged on and should have ignored the LaF FS and just started hitting right on the hour. We lost several countries who were fully prepped before we even started hitting. We had missiles diffused, etc.

I always said one of the reasons we took on that challenge was to learn from some excellent and challenging warmongers. And we did. Through all of the rough times over the past 10 months, we ARE better, and getting better. We're not the best we can be yet, so I'm still in favor of working on our shortcomings.

At least we have a very good idea of where our shortcomings are now. Our heads were a big too big.

I would have preferred to learn that lesson without all the scandal, but we learned a lot regardless. :)

Merry Christmas!

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 3:58:40

If you compared MD's country sizes against SoF now, versus a year ago what LaF's country sizees was when we FSed MD, you'll easily see there is no tricks.

(I think a few MD members still think it was impossible LaF could have gotten such a huge country advantage then.)

This is how powerful FSes are against a not-so-prepared alliance that was war-prepping to FS at a different date. We have been trying to get FSes to be reduced in strength, but all the game changes in the past year only made them stronger (stone walling changes, special attack changes, etc).

Denning Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 4:20:15

Imagine if SOF hadn't cried off to LAF this war would have been interesting to watch, it would be won on player ability team strength, and activity, and could have been anyones game.

locket Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 4:40:27

I thought Sof would have stood a chance at the start with the numbers advantage but they were clearly not ready for this at all and would have gotten stomped.

If you guys want to see who would win just fight next set at the 1 month date and FS eachother.

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 6:08:44

Originally posted by Denning:
Imagine if SOF hadn't cried off to LAF this war would have been interesting to watch, it would be won on player ability team strength, and activity, and could have been anyones game.

Don't be stupid. To date:

MD has done 8074 hits. (107 hits per member (75 members))
SoF has done 5331 hits. (58 hits per member (92 members))

MD would win due to the FS advantage. MD would have done even more hits (and SoF even less hits) if LaF wasn't hitting them. It would be far from an "interesting war" as you claimed.

LaF has done 7188 hits. (90 hits per member (80 members)). The 17 hits per member less is due to not having any stored turns (LaF was only on Yellow alert 80 turns until about 16 hours before FS).

Taveren Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 6:23:22

Holiday CF may have been declared but the war on AT never stops!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

euglaf Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 8:55:24

I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONLY SAVING 80 TURNS. IM SORRY TO EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITY. ALSO, I WANT TO BE SUPER POSITIVE AND SAY GOOD JOB TO EVERYONE.

ALSO IN THE INTEREST OF BEING POSITIVE I WOULD LIKE TO NOTE THAT MD HAS NICE HAIR TODAY, SOF HAS A fluffIN OUTFIT, AND LAF LOOKS ESPECIALLY LADY LIKE (FEMALE?)

Fuji Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 9:15:02

LaF, ASL? ;)

Taveren Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 10:08:15

Stop making gay AT posts Eug.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

agusjo Game profile

Dec 26th 2012, 2:11:02

MD kill 33
SOF kill 23.

MD > SOF.

LAF, is just a bunch of little girls playing in the war zone, so no one would hit them.

Mr X Game profile

Dec 26th 2012, 16:53:46

md sucks

cruddy Game profile

Dec 26th 2012, 16:58:22

Impressive war effort by MD.

Sublime Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 5:14:49

Kudos to MD for a well fought war thus far.

archaic Game profile

Dec 27th 2012, 16:11:43

An excellent performance by MD, very well planned FS. You gave Sof little choice, they had to call for help or they would have been tag killed by new years.

FS are way too powerful, but they are beautiful to behold.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov