Verified:

Wharfed

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:08:26

Originally posted by KriSatZ:
I am going to throw out a curve ball here Thomas.

Everyone who plays under LaF plays by LaF policy.
Everyone who plays under PDM plays by PDM policy.

Outgoing or incoming that how it works.

It is then up to the respective contacts and leaders to negotiate, NEGOTIATE being the key word to find a middle ground between the two if at all possible.

lol, this is why Thomas doesn't for FA very often. :D
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

locket Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:40:07

Why because he gets sanct killed?

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:41:53

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
PS: just keep digging sanct a bigger hole, it is all good.

Can you throw me a rope?

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:45:46

It is then up to the respective contacts and leaders to negotiate, NEGOTIATE being the key word to find a middle ground between the two if at all possible.

Yes, you play under LaF policy. So when someone hits you, you retal according to your policy. We never disputed that. We hit you, you retal according to your posted policy.

It's when you hit us and force us to accept your policy that's the issue. That is no longer a retal policy, because you aren't retalling, you are grabbing. You're trying to enforce a grabbing policy onto us and it isn't going to work.

There is no negotiation. LaF did the same thing to us last set that they did to PDM. Once we were in position to finally retal, they signed a pact. Where did that get us? They start RoR'ing every hit. Why? Because they outnumber us.

How often have we heard of LaF being targeted and suicided and how it's not fair? There's a reason. Because when you guys are on top, you're a bunch of fluffing assholes. And when you get your asses handed to you, and get caught cheating, we're all supposed to feel sorry for you.

I'm not one of those AT guys that just forgets the scandals that happened in the past. Your entire tag has not changed. A reset or 2 goes by and you're back to the same bullfluff. We have a policy. If you don't like us, don't hit us. You really think we care if we die? You killed my EE country, my life is over.

I can be very logical, wg. When I expect LaF to accept our LONGSTANDING retal policy, that is logical. When I explain why they are being retalled the way they are, that is logical. When I send them a message telling them they're a bunch of douchebags, that's the truth. That isn't illogical. It's called honesty. And I'm not afraid to say it.

Love,

Thomas

xoxoxoxoxo

anoniem Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:46:29

Originally posted by Thomas:
Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
PS: just keep digging sanct a bigger hole, it is all good.

Can you throw me a rope?

must be a grand canyon where laf/sof live :)

helicopter anyone?
re(ally)tired

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:48:53

Yes, you play under LaF policy. So when someone hits you, you retal according to your policy. We never disputed that. We hit you, you retal according to your posted policy.

It's when you hit us and force us to accept your policy that's the issue. That is no longer a retal policy, because you aren't retalling, you are grabbing. You're trying to enforce a grabbing policy onto us and it isn't going to work.

There is no negotiation. LaF did the same thing to us last set that they did to PDM. Once we were in position to finally retal, they signed a pact. Where did that get us? They start RoR'ing every hit. Why? Because they outnumber us.

How often have we heard of LaF being targeted and suicided and how it's not fair? There's a reason. Because when you guys are on top, you're a bunch of fluffing assholes. And when you get your asses handed to you, and get caught cheating, we're all supposed to feel sorry for you.

I'm not one of those AT guys that just forgets the scandals that happened in the past. Your entire tag has not changed. A reset or 2 goes by and you're back to the same bullfluff. We have a policy. If you don't like us, don't hit us. You really think we care if we die? You killed my EE country, my life is over.

I can be very logical, wg. When I expect LaF to accept our LONGSTANDING retal policy, that is logical. When I explain why they are being retalled the way they are, that is logical. When I send them a message telling them they're a bunch of douchebags, that's the truth. That isn't illogical. It's called honesty. And I'm not afraid to say it.

Love,

Thomas

xoxoxoxoxo

Can you just please FS us so I can kill you.

Thomas Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 13:57:34

Is it because you don't like the xoxoxoxoxoxo?

Why the hate?

It's Christmas time.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Dec 23rd 2012, 6:14:40

Wow. I actually want to defend LAF for once.

Thomas: if you show someone your ass you should make sure you check their shoe size first.
Smarter than your average bear.

locket Game profile

Dec 23rd 2012, 11:48:41

lol Orkin. I was going to say something slightly less eloquent then that. I'll leave it to you though ;)

Thomas Game profile

Dec 23rd 2012, 19:30:58

Oh, so because LaF have the numbers I'm supposed to let them dictate our policy.

Sounds terrific.

anitasanchez

Dec 23rd 2012, 19:34:43

you should also bend over Thomas and let me strapon and ride you

locket Game profile

Dec 23rd 2012, 20:45:19

At a certain point it would definitely be smarter than being an asshole ;)

Thomas Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 1:31:43

Yes and no.

You bend over, you set precedent that we will do so next time and the time after. So we establish a pattern of bending under pressure.

Besides, diplomacy is boring

En4cer85

Dec 24th 2012, 1:51:50

Thomas nothing against u bro, but ur trying to force LaF to let you hit them for free. They aren't farming ur alliance nor are they purposely grabbing like douches (like LaF and Evo do to each other). They have grabbed your members creating land for the game and leaving themselves easily retalled. You see countries exchanging hits within hours of each other from alliance to alliance and noone is throwing their hands up in the air screaming unfair or yelling retal on retal, because its obvious the style of play the members of each alliance are trying to engage in. Your members countries are set up to do the exact same thing.

If Laf was trying to cause u problems u would have been farmed into the ground and broken by now. When something seriously bad happens then do something about it. Keep trading the hits with Laf as you have been its good for both alliances.

I am a Laf member as u know, and I fully respected and enjoyed the way Evo managed to deal with the Laf attempt to mid feed them with techers in regards to the 48 hour retal windows and such.

Look at the news and see how they did it, it cause people in Laf to cry out, but hey Laf tried to get a sneaky one over them and they managed to come up with a way!

TheORKINMan Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 3:50:29

Oh, so because LaF have the numbers I'm supposed to let them dictate our policy.

Sounds terrific.

No, you just act like a grown up when you converse with people unless you are fishing for a fight. You act like an entitled little fluff in the conversation then throw a flufffit when H4 treats you they way you treated him. He is under no obligation to acknowledge fluff about your alliance if he's willing to fight over it.
Smarter than your average bear.

Thomas Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 21:04:13

I threw a fluff fit? I don't care what he said

Unsympathetic Game profile

Dec 25th 2012, 1:23:51

Thomas, what makes you think Laf owes you anything? They don't have to accept any retals.