Verified:

Tbag

Dec 24th 2012, 18:13:59

the last few sets we've had suiciders hitting us.
here are the facts as we can see them.

you suicided on Merc's
then on JAM
and now you sent spy ops on KSM..
you run the same builds as TAG VENDETTA did (may or may not be the same person).

those are the facts that we can see, and therefore is the info we have to determine if you were coming our way...

right or wrong, it was the best intel we had and we are not going to sit there one more set and wait for the suicider to show back up, so we went proactive...

We try our best to be absolutely neutral. we offer pacts to anyone that wants them, (you didnt state your tag in the tag thread or ask for a pact, both of which are easy to do)

So that is our reason...

any and all small tags I really suggest you show your tag in the tag thread and ask people for pacts...we really do not want to do kill runs. we prefer to net in peace, however time and again the suiciders hide behind YOUR LACK OF RESPONCIBLE PLAYING.

when you dont declare your tag, do kill runs on other tags, YOU LEAVE NO CHOICE FOR OTHERS BUT TO ASSUME YOU ARE A SUICIDER.
Netters, LOWER your expectations so I can live UP to them !!!
Tbag~KSM

texhomastud Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 20:27:37

So now your threatening 1 man tags? I run a 1 man tag(not gonna tell you which one).Touch my tag and I will suicide you for the rest of time. Put that in your stocking.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 20:34:35

I don't think he's threatening one man tags, but you gotta admit that cherry picking fat countries could get you killed if you go to the well too often.....

Just sayin'

Tin Man

Dec 24th 2012, 20:36:05

lmao @ tex.. gee I WONDER what tag you run =P

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 21:10:45

The occasional topfeed is just a cost of doing business IMO and Tex knows that. Prior to this, he's never done anything unreasonable to our tag.

I also don't think he will in the future. That would be bad for both of us and again, he's smart enough to know that.

Tin Man

Dec 24th 2012, 21:27:22

kudos to you Dragon, and a Merry Christmas to all =D

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 21:28:07

killed one for ya.

Maxipad09 Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 21:55:34

Merry xmas all! INCLUDING you tag SANTA....
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke

Maxipad09 Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 21:58:05

lol oh and btw I APPROVE of this message by TBAG!
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke

Tbag

Dec 24th 2012, 22:03:13

If you know me You'd know I do not make threats...

and Mr UofT keep drinking from the KSM well, and see how bitter that water gets.

Tbag~KSM

Maxipad09 Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 22:04:53

Just an FYI I Pee in that well...thats why KSM dont drink from it!
~ Edmund Burke

Tbag

Dec 24th 2012, 22:06:15

and Tex I know yer MO, topfeed to see if ya can get a fight started...

I been around long enough also...while I understand a good LG here and there..you keep topfeeding the same guy...price is going up pretty high way I see it.
Tbag~KSM

Tbag

Dec 24th 2012, 22:09:39

but then as per yer MO that is why yer trolling a thread and making a threat in a post that has nothing to do with you.
Tbag~KSM

Tbag

Dec 24th 2012, 22:10:03

go ahead and piss me off amigo..
Tbag~KSM

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2012, 7:10:20

I <3 suiciders *shrugs*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2012, 16:56:40

Originally posted by Tbag:
you keep topfeeding the same guy...price is going up pretty high way I see it.

This is the key phrase here. If you keep hitting the same target over and over, this tends to piss off any player and make them do things to your country, and in a server that supports alliances, it generally leads to a large number of players being pissed off, thus, you get your tag killed.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

BigRedDog

Dec 27th 2012, 6:15:55

#2850 - 2865 :-p

P.S. - no its not me, i baerly have enough time to play 1a let alone 16 more here in FFA, just thought it was funny

Tbag

Dec 28th 2012, 1:54:06

sorry, didnt mean for ya to self delete.
Tbag~KSM

Tbag

Dec 30th 2012, 1:34:39

Originally posted by texhomastud:
So now your threatening 1 man tags? I run a 1 man tag(not gonna tell you which one).Touch my tag and I will suicide you for the rest of time. Put that in your stocking.

OK Tex after reading some posts I saw where you said your grandchild was over....and this thought hit me as very funny...

Tex=grandpa, Tbag=grandpa

two old guys sitting in rocking chairs hollering threats at each other and yelling charge as they raise their canes....

just thought I'd give ya a laugh...worked for me anyways...lol
Tbag~KSM

texhomastud Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 5:08:01

You were right Tbag, readin your post gave me a good laugh...

Dont have a rocking chair yet, still have my lazy boy.

From one grandpa to another, hope you enjoyed your holidays with your family.

Tbag

Dec 30th 2012, 15:08:59

same back at ya..

we did enjoy it, our grandson came over with his mom..he's a pistol, he's 3 years old and has russel silver syndrome...so its been touch and go with him since birth...but he's past the worry stage and is finally getting to be a pain in the A#$ because he's at the stage most 2 year olds are "all independant"...it makes me crack up...

hope you guys enjoyed your time together...family is what its all about..amigo

::Take That "RAISES CANE AND HOLLERS REMEMBER THE ALAMO, CHARGE"
Tbag~KSM

Tbag

Dec 30th 2012, 15:23:38

and thats just the daughters family, we have 4 more kids all grown...when they kick in to the grandchild business...its gonna smell like diapers at Tbags house...then throw in the fact that sooner or later I'll need DEPENDS...I think the next 10-20 years are gonna stink...
Tbag~KSM

texhomastud Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 15:32:52

LOL-- you crack me up man...

My grandson is 2.Being a parent is a pain in the arse, but being a grandparent is the greatest thing in the world.He rules the roost at grandpas and he knows it.

My youngest is in high school.Only a few more years and am done with this parenting thing.Am so SO excited about that.Have told my son when he moves out to take his mom with him.Have a feeling I'm stuck with her though

Tbag

Dec 30th 2012, 16:07:42

ya its still illegal to *()&%$ them...
besides...we couldnt do anything without them..right.

one old guy see's his old friend and asks "what do you know my friend"...his friend replies "NOTHING, I DON'T HAVE TO, MY WIFE KNOWS EVERYTHING" !
Tbag~KSM