Edited for drunken ness.

Boy that was a rough nite. Sorry folks.

Edited By: Dragon on Dec 21st 2012, 12:11:09
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2012, 5:23:32

Pan i think :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pain Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 5:23:45

rofl hes in NBK. good luck with that.
Your mother is a nice woman

Pain Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 5:25:50

oh and dragon youre out of control. i recommend you take a day off of the internet and lose the rage. threatening to drop a pact because a member of an alliance said he is happy to see you get killed on another server is absolutley childish and retarded.
Your mother is a nice woman

Dragon Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 5:27:40

Dont really care what you think. It's not like your opinion means much.

But thanks for your input.

Havoc Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 5:36:37

As an unbiased outsider and fellow clan leader/netter, in this situation I may have to agree with Pain.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2012, 5:40:15

Yup, chill, Dragon :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 5:42:17

Yep chill

Detah to all!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 6:07:30

lol you calm down yet dragon?

mdevol Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 6:25:38

As a leader of a neutral clan, I veto this statement. Until Dragon gets some rest.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

gambit Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 7:24:38

sorry to lose esd as an ally...

but papasmurf can stay with us as long as he wants

hes in my alliance tag also, so dont disturb our tree hugging :P
Natural Born Killer

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2012, 8:21:44

lol, some people take some things to serious

Dizology Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 11:16:01

Whoa, Step back!

Sorry you feel this way Dragon, but as Gambit said - Papasmurf can stay with us as long as he wants.

I haven't been following alliance or whatever has been going on lately, but feel free to drop me a PM to discuss what has gone on, and I'll get back to you when I get a chance.

I find it strange you would be prepared to drop any alliance (unknown which one at that point) you're pacted to at the drop of a hat because of something that happened with a member on a different server.

I got a lot of respect for you Dragon, but things like this make me think.

Jade Penn Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 12:05:00

your out of line dragon. cross server stuff does not fly.

ou812 Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 13:08:29

You better do like Jamie Foxx and blame it on the alcohol

ZIP Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 14:54:36

he was drunk and pissed, all is good i'm sure.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 14:55:53

lol that is why we love him so much in ESD, you never know and he speaks his mind, sometimes good, sometimes bad.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

pokey Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 15:18:02

--TheOmega--
--Pandora's Last Vikings--
http://www.eepandora.com

synoder Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 15:42:23

I have never heard of papsmurf but we do have a member named papasmurf :)

PapaSmurf Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 17:05:00

I don't believe in cross server stuff, but you are really trying to tempt me.

I will hold you to no pact with NBK, I don't care if you were drinking. You are still responsible for your actions.

And just for some reference, Dragon rage quit Panlv, because I said Ben Roethlisberger is a rapist.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 17:10:42

Sup papasmurf long time no see.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 17:27:57

Hi King Cobra, how you been doing?

Futher reference:
My comment that set dragon off can be found here:
http://forums.earthempires.com/...7056946&z=packer-fans

And then him, rage quitting. As you can see, at the time I had no idea what I did. I thought it was something in site, I was so confused as you can see.
http://forums.earthempires.com/...97141658&z=dear-panlv

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 17:57:11

Doing pretty good. how have you been?

Tin Man

Dec 20th 2012, 19:13:45

back in your cage Dragon.. don't make me sick Sir Arthur on your ass

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2012, 21:14:29

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
...because I said Ben Roethlisberger is a rapist.

who the hell is that ?
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Havoc Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 21:48:45

Futher reference:

And then him, rage quitting. As you can see, at the time I had no idea what I did. I thought it was something in site, I was so confused as you can see.

Aw, MadMo posting spotted:(
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 23:33:11

Ooooh! I wanna call an Emergency ESD Friday Night Drunkfest on the boards (server invited in)!!! That's the kinda fluff that keeps this game colorful still.Dragon, you my favorite! I love you, man! FTW ; P
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2012, 15:52:10

I hate it when women are on the rag.

pollex

Dec 22nd 2012, 5:41:55

wow, wtf

Dragon chill out man and smoke some weed
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 22nd 2012, 9:22:29

Ben Roethlisberger = Pittsburg Steeler quarterback..

Cornwell, (Ben's barister) presented e-mails and witness statements that painted McNulty as an emotionally unstable woman who later bragged about the alleged sexual encounter.

Cornwell claimed that McNulty had a history of using sex and lies to get what she wanted and said she was using the suit to extort money from a sports star.

Dragon apologized.. Come on dudes! As if every one of you hasn't done the "Fred Astaire" before... IE. Danced on your own fluff.

Smegma..
Seems the storm's over by the time the the cotton rockets are actually launched. ;o)

OMG.. that IS funny, is it not?

I forgive you, Dragon..
And PapaSmurf..

If yer gonna post a Smurf vid, might as well post one, risque as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/...FKI&feature=endscreen

*hopes he's invited to the drunkfest*

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Tin Man

Dec 22nd 2012, 23:08:16

FS EM!

Asing Game profile

Dec 23rd 2012, 10:20:53

bonus
SoL
CC

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 17:27:15

After reviewing, the decision NBK come to, is the pact that was longstanding at least 4 sets, will now be, no longer.
We cannot overlook the intended disrespect given an NBK member, here.

You said originally, Dragon:

"You no longer have a pact with ESD so long as he is a member."

Papa Smurf hit it right on the head when he said this, "You are still responsible for your actions."

It was explained something like this..
If you get fluff faced, the next morning you are hung over. You will feel bad and you only affected your own life. BUT, when you go out and get fluff faced and, suppose you drove home and ran over a kid, you still have to answer for this, even during possible hangover.

Dragon, in my book, you have run over our leader PapaSmurf, and we will not allow this to go unpunished. By not caring what clan Papa was in, sure showed the lack of respect for any/all pacts ESD may have had. It certainly shows NBK that.

I've always been upfront with you, and I will tell you now,
'drunken ness' is no excuse.

We have dropped your pact, and are now deliberating the possible death of ESD's countries.

Personally, I believe you owe our man a heart felt public apology. It may hold valuable weight. That's your call.

Normally, I'd prolly PM this message but it's already public news.

QM Diver
NBK

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

rlxdntdt Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 17:45:39

Each and every one of you makes us what we are, win or lose. Your loyalty and individual, unselfish efforts are what makes ESD what it is.

Thank you. You're the best.

ha ha

rlxdntdt Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 17:46:00

Each and every one of you makes us what we are, win or lose. Your loyalty and individual, unselfish efforts are what makes ESD what it is.

Thank you. You're the best.

ha ha

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 18:52:56

Originally posted by QM Diver:

After reviewing, the decision NBK come to, is the pact that was longstanding at least 4 sets, will now be, no longer.

Papa Smurf hit it right on the head when he said this, "You are still responsible for your actions."

If you get fluff faced, the next morning you are hung over. You will feel bad and you only affected your own life. BUT, when you go out and get fluff faced and, suppose you drove home and ran over a kid, you still have to answer for this, even during possible hangover.

Dragon, in my book, you have run over our leader PapaSmurf, and we will not allow this to go unpunished. By not caring what clan Papa was in, sure showed the lack of respect for any/all pacts ESD may have had. It certainly shows NBK that.

We have dropped your pact, and are now deliberating the possible death of ESD's countries.

Personally, I believe you owe our man a heart felt public apology. It may hold valuable weight. That's your call.

QM Diver
NBK

Just do me a favor if you would. I'll give you my country numbers to hit first so that I don't have to bother taking turns the next couple days.

Easy kills.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 18:59:06

And just for the record, QM, I wouldn't THINK to fluff on a single NBK member on ANY server in this game out of respect for our friendship here.

But you do what you need to.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2012, 19:11:20

Ben Roethlisberger = Pittsburg Steeler quarterback..

Cornwell, (Ben's barister) presented e-mails and witness statements that painted McNulty as an emotionally unstable woman who later bragged about the alleged sexual encounter.

Cornwell claimed that McNulty had a history of using sex and lies to get what she wanted and said she was using the suit to extort money from a sports star.

That was the first rape, you're overlooking the second one.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 19:19:54

Let's see... Was he arrested, tried or convicted of ANY sexual crime? I think not.

And before you go and whine further, Kobe Bryant WAS arrested and charged with sexual assault. And went to trial.

I highly doubt that Ben Roethlisberger would be given a free pass in either Georgia or Las Vegas had he really committed a crime considering he plays in Pittsburgh.

SAYING that he raped two women (well typing it) is Libelous. You certainly are entitled to your opinion though.

But unless you were an eyewitness or are willing to believe the unsubstantiated stories of two women the cops apparently didn't believe, your fluff's pretty weak. All you have is an ignorant opinion or malicious intent based on the Internet and conjecture. Great thought processing there, smeggy.

Way to be.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 19:21:29

So in case you missed it, you're either an idiot or a malicious idiot.

If you need pictures, I can probably draw some for you.

ZIP Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 20:27:59

QM Diver
NBK

and we will back dragon up so if you want to go bring it. you don't scare any of us.

ZIP Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 20:32:14

and QM you know you just can't say... we void our pact w/ so and so cause i don't like one of your players? where is that fluffing clause.

you hit us and you will be a pact breaker. If it was that easy why have pacts?

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 20:40:58

It's okay Zip. If one of HIS guys disrespects a FDP member on another server, that member doesn't have to be accountable for his words or actions. And I certainly wasn't looking to be let off the hook for anything I said or did. I was just apologizing for being undiplomatic about it. I didn't say my opinion was wrong. Allies and their members shouldn't run around publicly stating they are GLAD about their supposed friends being kill on ANY server.

But that's the special "not if it's one of my guys" rule. I don't have much use for hypocrites, btw.

Edited By: Dragon on Dec 24th 2012, 20:46:19
See Original Post

synoder Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 20:59:02

You dropped the pact Dragon, we just held you to it. I don't think FFAT was the place to post it but that's what QM felt was right for our member.

As for the cross server bs, NBK doesn't have a tag on any server and thus we do not give a crap what happens on other servers. We have members spread out all over and frequently end up warring each other in other servers and we manage to keep it seperate without hostility so I don't see why you can't either. If you drop pacts with all the clans that have members in the team you are warring, you will find yourself without any pacts and that's not what you want.

I suggest we let this set ride out and see where we are then. You guys want to net in peace so there isn't anything to gain by pressing this any further.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 21:07:10

"I suggest we let this set ride out and see where we are then. You guys want to net in peace so there isn't anything to gain by pressing this any further."

Your leader actively informed me that you're deciding whether or not NBK needs to tag kill me.

Maybe you should suggest to QM to "ride the set out and see where we are then".

But I'll tell you now. If you have members on other servers that talk fluff on me or any of MY clan members, we have no common ground. Loyalty doesn't care what server it is.

While I can't be excused for saying what I do when I'm drunk, YOUR people can't be excused for saying what they do about me or mine on other servers. It's a 2 way street, dude.

ZIP Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 21:20:53

ok synoder so anyone can break a pact just by saying " i break a pact " and it is ok. - bullfluff

you are full of fluff - now i agree dragon should not have said what he did, on that there is nothing to argue about.

but come on, to say our pact is void cause i want it to don't happen that way. if so pacts are worthless.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 21:58:04

synoder has a point, ZIP.

The point fails if they have a FDP and one of their members is less than loyal across all servers. That may be fine with them, but it ain't fine with me.

All I'm sayin'

Dragon Game profile

Dec 24th 2012, 22:23:45

Futher reference:

You know what? Don't play innocent. You;re a POS. And if your clan wants to support you, so be it.

DESPITE the fact I don't have much use for you, I would not go after you on a different server if I knew you were in a clan I had a FDP with on THIS server.

But you know, you miserable fluffsucker, that's okay. You can cry that you're glad OG got killed because some dude hit you and ALSO with the knowledge that I personally authed you by direct PM to take 2:1 on him even though I don't EVEN like you.

And if the clan you hide in is willing to protect such a person, I don't need that pact. Maybe you should have told the whole story, you useless,POS. fluff YOU.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 24th 2012, 22:28:15

Well zip. Dragon is not any body in esd. Okay he is the preZ basically the only member I know beside Tin man or drunk in esd so what he says I would take serious.
We have have no plans to war so lets just let this go
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 24th 2012, 22:32:31

fluff dragon you sound like a whiny 1a player
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332