Verified:

TAN Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 21:33:50

If you care AT ALL about the future of this game, open it. I want to spark debate about the state of the game, and heavy handed moderation will only lead to the continued stagnation of this game.

And dumbfluff h4, I was never drunk when I talked to you. I had begun drinking but I rounded up for the sake of our talks. For drunkenness proof, ask Pang. He messaged me shortly after you gloated to him I was drunk. Also, did I sound drunk to you, or are you confusing auto correct with being inebriated?

You really are a daft dumbfluff.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Warner

Dec 20th 2012, 21:38:41

TAN lies. He will be back. If he really didnt care about the game anymore, he wouldnt be posting so much about h4. :)

Not taking any sides here, cause i know nothing about what transpired. BUT, TAN will be back!
SoF

locket Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 22:09:57

Tan you are really being emotional as fluff dude. Pretty sure but not positive that Laf has not grabbed PDM for 2 days. When we did you were able to retal almost every techer's grabs on you for net wins for PDM. Other than that the only grabs were basically the landtrading hits you have claimed you wanted for ages.

So other than H4 not getting back to you what the fluff is the problem? Running a grabbing techer is not against any rules and you owned most of them anyways. You got to generate land. Yet you quit over someone not replying to you fast enough? Jesus.

anoniem Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 22:46:58

LaF really need to promote locket to an FR position.
re(ally)tired

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2012, 23:03:19

TAN I thought you were quitting... Now begone!

locket Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 23:16:05

Originally posted by anoniem:
LaF really need to promote locket to an FR position.

Totally. But just to comment on the situations while someone else handles it. I don't want to actually work.

Over The Hill Game profile

Dec 20th 2012, 23:29:04

Originally posted by Requiem:
TAN I thought you were quitting... Now begone!

+1

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 20th 2012, 23:42:06

ok. I want you to know that me closing the thread had nothing to do with you. Please refrain from the back and forth trolling..
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

TAN Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 0:05:36

Good point Martian.

H4, I apologize for the disparaging remarks and the insults. It is uncalled for and immature. My apologies.

Locket, surprisingly it has really nothing to do with the landgrabbing. Our beef is over WHY he refused us a pact. It's actually hilarious, because his refusal actually pushed us towards war when if he had just accepted we would have kept netting. Not sure WHY he said what he said when he knew it could only leave us with one option. Like he preferred us getting involved.

And that's why I'm quitting. LaF, SoF, Rival and RD now dictate who can net and who can war on this server.

SoF can be open minded, and PG makes Rival very tolerable and cool to work with.

But if this game ever wants to move on, laf and RD need to dissolve. And that they are completely fluffing oblivious as to why is what makes this game suck. Technically, they aren't violating any rules (well, LaF isn't currently, although RD still is) which is what makes it so frustrating.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Erian Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 0:12:49

Wait, does this mean we are warring?

You are warring us because we don't want to be friends?

leech Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 0:23:08

TAN for someone who has retired, you sure do post a lot.

locket Game profile

Dec 21st 2012, 1:54:13

Tan, what the fluff has RD done? They got FSd by Imag. TERRIBLE people.

I also have yet to see H4 denying a pact. He simply did not reply in your time frame. He might have denied it now after this crap on AT but by the sounds of it you posted this on AT 12 hours after you talked to him.

But yah. Unless he had actually denied the pact with you I have not even seen a rumour that we would be warring you from our end. There are always rumours about when individual members get mad about something but I did not see a PDM rumour.

So in other words... chill and keep playing? ;)

I'm glad it wasnt the landgrabs that were the issue anyways? :P

Edited By: locket on Dec 21st 2012, 2:10:00
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 21st 2012, 2:08:54

Sorry Tan,
I suggested the thread be closed because of the things said by H4 and you. I felt it was going down hill....worse than an olympic skier :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.