Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2012, 18:56:02

Unsympathetic Game profile

Dec 5th 2012, 22:53:50

This always was the objective of the Patriot Act.

Nekked Game profile

Dec 5th 2012, 23:02:58

nothing new!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2012, 23:04:24

They are probably saving this message.

Marshal1

Dec 5th 2012, 23:10:49

CITIZEN REQUIEM: PREPARE TO GET ARRESTED!!!
galleri: fluff off marshal

archaic: FFS when Marshal has stood out as maybe the brightest person on the whole thread . . . fluff me, I'm going to go smoke a joint and reevaluate some fluff

sinistril: Oh snap, Marshal destroyed galleri. Thought I'd

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 6th 2012, 0:00:37

i don't mind them watching. it's when they start talking to me that creates the problems.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Klown Game profile

Dec 6th 2012, 0:22:47

The government is about to pass a law requiring cell phone companies to retain all text messages for at least two years so that law enforcement can have them on demand.

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

Dec 6th 2012, 1:35:25

ya but then you got all them pre paid accounts some with no names good luck on watching everyone

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2012, 2:08:50

Skulls are you talking about a burner?

CKHustler

Dec 6th 2012, 20:19:05

they did this long before the patriot act. even on phone calls, if you say a buzzword, you may be contacted.

bonus!

archaic Game profile

Dec 6th 2012, 20:32:20

Originally posted by Klown:
The government is about to pass a law requiring cell phone companies to retain all text messages for at least two years so that law enforcement can have them on demand.

as if they ever went away to begin with? all they are doing is transferring the storage costs from the NSA to the cell companies
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

trumper Game profile

Dec 6th 2012, 21:48:28

http://www.youtube.com/...sHp2ExBz261Eg&index=7

I'm clearly being watched because I'm enjoying the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea (North Korean) YouTube page. C'mon, they found the Lair of the King with the Unicorn, they will launch a "working satellite" because of "analyzing the shortcomings of satellite launch in April last," the giant library with a bizarre calling center 2/3 of the way into it, the Italian delegation visit where they're forced to walk across a long snow-covered runway, and even one about Kim Jung Ill's parka.

So, yah, if I'm not on the surivellance list, I most likely am now.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2012, 8:44:58

Crap, you guys are just scratching the surface of this whole thing. Spend some time, read the Federalist Papers. Thomas Jefferson practically predicted that this day would come.

There is NO Expectation of privacy in a POLICE STATE!

The U.S. should wake up and SMELL the FASCISM before it is too late. Recently a number of laws have been enacted by our legislators that vastly increases the authority and power of what appear to be relatively benign government agencies, and the monkey is asleep at the switch.

The U.S. is gonna make Nazi Germany look like a Sunday walk in the park.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2012, 9:59:35

thank you for this link
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF