Verified:

ariaslives Game profile

Dec 4th 2012, 15:41:20

I am just learning commie indie in Tournament and I was hoping that someone has a ballpark figure of a good supply/land ratio that I should maintain to keep up cash while maintaining good offensive and defensive postures. By supplies I mean how many jets and turrets should I keep on hand as compared to how much land I have. Let's say it's an average set, not too aggressive and not too many turtles.

TTIA

Xinhuan Game profile

Dec 4th 2012, 15:53:37

There's no hard and fast rule. The only rule is, don't look land fat on the scores page, if it means buying 5% more turrets everyday (exponentially increasing), then do that.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2012, 16:53:41

Except he's a commie, so he's not buying. :) But yeah, you can compare yourself to the countries around you. You can check how many jets a top country has. If you're not big enough, you'll occasionally get grabbed by bigger players looking for land, sometimes even if you do have adequate defense. You don't want to sacrifice your country's viability just in order to not be grabbed. But I doubt anyone can answer "how much" you need... it's all relative.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Marshal1

Dec 4th 2012, 20:13:52

you need 1 turret more than attacker has firepower. :P
galleri: fluff off marshal

archaic: FFS when Marshal has stood out as maybe the brightest person on the whole thread . . . fluff me, I'm going to go smoke a joint and reevaluate some fluff

sinistril: Oh snap, Marshal destroyed galleri. Thought I'd

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 5th 2012, 7:58:57

As much as possible.
The EEVIL Empire

VivaNick Game profile

Dec 8th 2012, 0:47:00

Tourney is very easy to break, u might as well having more jets den having more turrets, other might scared & give up.