Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 14:05:08

Hey, Crest23, next round, put your country where your mouth is and defeat me in battle with more than just your breath.

Come and Get Me, tough guy. Let's see what kind of power nation you build.

Come on, now's your chance to back up your alligator mouth with your sparrow ass.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

DonSean Game profile

Dec 3rd 2012, 15:23:21

Lol!

blid

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 15:38:24

this is gonna be good
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2012, 16:49:35

Hahaha! Lovely. Maybe I'll play next set just for you then. I'll grab you, and every ally you have. Then watch that war machine take me down. Only problem is if I get involved with this, I will lose for sure for the simple reason being that I cannot remember how I used to play when I 1st started playing 10 yrs ago as a noob. I guess I can just spy your country next set to remind myself how to play a garbage country.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2012, 16:51:12

It will probably just reduce me to the lowest common denominator, you. And that, I cannot accept, sorry.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 17:16:52

play and accept his challenge and see if you can defeat his war machine
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 17:30:31

Originally posted by blid:
play and accept his challenge and see if you can defeat his war machine

Why Thank You, blid. :)

Yeah, buddy I hear you...

I got the gist of his PM back to me about this, excuse me while I summarize...

"What's in it for Me?"

Your Pride for one, you know that you cannot prove to me that your huge fat-assed netter is any kind of match for my "pathetic little noob country, but you don't actually believe that is true, you know in your cowardly little heart that you'd get your dignity handed to you in a paper bag.

So, how about just backing up your assertions that you are way badder than I am.

Otherwise, you really need to find a way to lay hold of something that can help you with that verbal diarrhea you seem to be suffering from.

So, put up, or shut up!

At least think about how much fun you will have after you have proven your point, at least beyond the one on your head. LOL

*sings* "I feel Witty, I feel Witty, I feel Witty and something and something"

Edited By: Cerberus on Dec 3rd 2012, 17:32:59
See Original Post

crest23 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2012, 17:33:08

It's tempting, to have to go against an all-x landtight dict farmer loaded with warfare. Very tempting indeed. I'm sure I'm looking forward to it. Haha!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 17:35:03

I'll tell you what. I'll spot you as many turns as you want to prepare the fight, and I'll let you get as big as you want before the battle begins. Is that fair enough?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 17:41:26

I doubt missiles will be a large factor in any battles, they would most likely be used to regain readiness. Either that or spy operations, etc. :)

On the original Earth Servers, the intro to the game suggested that the goal was the "Most Powerful" Country, there was no mention of "The Fattest" Country at all. I'm sure that there must be someone out there who remembers reading that, but all that aside, here's the bottom line.

My country can kick You country's ass, eat your lunch and hand you back your dignity in the bag while enjoying your bag of chips.

You claim otherwise, thus, I call you out to prove it.

Simple enough, or do you need me to use smaller words?

Edited By: Cerberus on Dec 3rd 2012, 17:44:14
See Original Post

crest23 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2012, 17:42:08

The only assertion I have made to you, and everyone here has also made to you is that you war machine cannot do much to a GDI country that hits you. I can quote here how many different times at least 5 people have told you that there is very little you can do to a GDI country that hits you besides suiciding. You are and have been just too dense to get it through your thick skull. Hopefully you get it this time.

By the way, how many countries have you reduce "into a crater" with your war machines all the sets you have played Express? All you seem to do is explore to 5k acres and waiting for something to happen for 5 days,.......set after set. Good luck with that. I don't encourage suiciders so will not encourage you. You want to try out your war machine? Alliance restarts in 2 days, go there and play untagged, I guarantee you someone will give you the excitement you are craving.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Alin Game profile

Dec 3rd 2012, 17:43:03

Can i take this for your crest23 ?

blid

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 17:45:38

yeah rofl it sounds fun to take on in a war a player who prides himself on hsi war machines. netter vs warrior, see who wins! (netter imo)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 17:48:00

Craven, *sigh*

Well, then if you're not going to put up...

Well, I'm certain that you can figure it out. I don't "suicide" I just kick ass, and I can prove it.

:)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 17:49:05

You'd lose your money blid. :)

crest23 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2012, 17:49:59

Alin, you have my blessings. He's a would be suicider though, I would leave him be to keep exploring with his dictator. I mean who does that? The perfect govt type for grabbing and he explores with it????? An excellent govt to get fat with and he stays at 5k acres. Lol.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Alin Game profile

Dec 3rd 2012, 17:53:39

ah ok. He sure speaks big words!

blid

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 18:07:41

Originally posted by Cerberus:
You'd lose your money blid. :)
Can I fight you?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 18:08:12

So, go ahead and try me, if you can defeat me, then I'll be the one who has to shut up, right?

Otherwise, quit trolling my posts since you've no talent in playing the game in any other way than grazing on little tiny countries that you KNOW cannot retaliate, you claim that you can take my lands with impunity, but "fear" that I might be what you quantify as a "suicide". A nice comfortable term for you to label me as, and hide behind, yet you cannot cause the destruction of my country, and I'm not gonna self-delete, and have no intention or expectation that you will be able to do anything to my country at all. Therefore, anyone (read "not just me") that can kick your ass in the game must logically be a "suicider" and thus "beneath" you. You and herbivores like you are merely sheep in the game and refuse to believe that you are no match for my country that is a predator, a wolf.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 18:11:49

I will take on any comers blid. :) All in the spirit of the game, right? :)

What the heck, it is only one set of the express game, five whole days to duke it out and see who's the better able to win the game by the original intent of having the county that is "The Most Powerful". If you can kick my ass, I will come up here and proclaim your stellar abilities to defeat an opponent in a fair fight.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2012, 18:15:28

Alright it's on. But I don't think the "original intent" is just to be able to beat one other guy in a war, I think it's to have the biggest highest net country.