Verified:

Magellan Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 4:42:54

I was actually excited to not have to see a SEC team in the national championship :(

Cabrito Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 5:00:42

What can I say gotta have a DEFENSE to play for a national title.
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

Frodo Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 7:48:26

Yeah i was looking forward to a non-SEC championship... but then that happened... Now I might have to watch Notre Dame play Alabama. Shoot me now haha...

hawkeyee Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 8:40:49

Tis a good day to be an Irish fan.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 18th 2012, 22:41:40

Madonado can't make a FG over 35yds if his life depended on it :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

locket Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 22:43:54

Woot woot! I have never payed much attention to college football but I have always been an Irish fan! Go Notre Dame!

Cabrito Game profile

Nov 18th 2012, 23:06:45

No its a bad day to be an Irish fan. Cause they gonna lose to Alabama.

And I hate the sec.
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.

Klown Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 0:47:49

Not so fast, Alabama still has to beat Georgia and Notre Dame still has to beat Southern Cal. But the SEC will surely be in the BCS Championship barring Georgia Tech upsetting Georgia and Auburn upsetting Alabama. Even if that happens, Florida could still get in.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2012, 0:50:41

Notr Lame still has to visit USC, a pissed off USC haha
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Frodo Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 17:26:47

If either Georgia or Alabama were to lose this week then beat each other so they both had 2 losses. And if Stanford loses and Oregon convincingly beats Oregon St. and then Ucla in the Pac-12 championship game then I could see a Notre Dame Oregon National Championship game.... but that is a lot of ifs. If Stanford wins next week vs Ucla then Oregon is all but eliminated from the National championship game.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2012, 17:57:52

I hope the ineligible Ohio State beats Michigan and is the lone undefeated team... (Notre Dame losing to USC/Alabama/whoever in this scenario)
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 19:19:05

USC won't have a Barkley for the notre dame game .. this is setting up for quite the lopsided championship game
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Cabrito Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 21:47:33

Ok If GT beats UGA then UGA beats Alabama in the sec title game (hell would have to freeze over first before auburn beats Alabama)
And USC can some how beat ND,
And K State can lose to Texas,
And Oregon State can beat Oregon,
And if LSU loses

Then once Florida loses this weekend and South Carolina loses too then the national title game will consist of ND losing to Florida State.

So I Alabama to lose next week UGA to lose this week. Oregon and K State to lose this week along with LSU and South Carolina to see Florida State in the national title game.

Thats only 6 "ifs" which could happen. I just want ND to lose for the hell of it lol.

But at this point it is looking like it will be the winner of UGA and Alabama vs either ND or possible Oregon providing UCLA beats the team that just beat the duckies and they can beat the beavers.

Tho Florida will give Florida State a closer one then people think (and this is coming fro ma Seminole fan). Tho this will be a big test for Fisher to see if he can handle the pressure. If Florida State loses then Fisher has to go.

And on top of all that can we just get a 16 team playoff and watch the 2 true best teams play for the title? Because the computers and rankings are RETARDED!

:)
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.

Frodo Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 22:54:44

Originally posted by Cabrito:

And on top of all that can we just get a 16 team playoff and watch the 2 true best teams play for the title? Because the computers and rankings are RETARDED!

My thoughts exactly. Though if we had to compromise a 8-team playoff wouldnt be that bad, though I want a 16 team playoff. But it can't go bigger than 16... this isn't basketball haha they cant play twice a week.

Cabrito Game profile

Nov 21st 2012, 1:44:26

I agree frodo no bigger then 16. But an 8 team playoff would be better then a 4 team that starts in 2014 lol. One day we will have a 16 team playoff as soon as they see there is more money in it. While they would still be able to keep the bowls for those who dont make the playoffs.
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.

Cabrito Game profile

Nov 21st 2012, 1:45:16

Maybe even let those who lose in the first and second round of a 16 team playoff got to a bowl game as well lol.
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2012, 18:09:21

Florida State will beat Florida, take that to the bank!
(•_•)

Angel1 Game profile

Nov 23rd 2012, 4:41:12

The problem with eliminating the bowl games system is that some bowl games have been traditional conference vs conference games.

The Rose Bowl for instance is Big Ten vs Pac Ten.

In a move to college football playoffs, some bowl games should be separated out of the new system and allows to be what they've always meant to be...conference vs conference rivalry games. 3-4 Bowl games would ideally be moved to a playoffs pre-season as it were.

Basically, conferences would determine their winners, then 3-4 bowl games would be played and then the playoffs would commence based only on regular season and conference championship games.
-Angel1

Chadius Game profile

Nov 24th 2012, 4:06:29

Bonus!
LAF

MauricXe Game profile

Nov 24th 2012, 17:50:20

Go BUCKEYES!!!

DonSean Game profile

Nov 25th 2012, 0:35:23

Which bank was that KoH? :) Go Gators!

caracarn Game profile

Nov 25th 2012, 5:09:44

I'm personally a Gators fan, but my opinion is that the two best teams in the country both over the course of the season and right now are Oregon and Alabama. Maybe Georgia's better half will show up and they'll beat Alabama. But still, it should have been Oregon in the NC game this year. I just don't think Notre Dame has been impressive enough over the year or right now to belong in the NC. OH WELL!

Go Gators!

justtaint

Nov 25th 2012, 18:07:33

Go ND! bonus
SlashMD

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2012, 18:39:25

Originally posted by DonSean:
Which bank was that KoH? :) Go Gators!

FSU bank of no 4th Quarter D,, wow, Seminoles suck balls in 4th Q, they had the Gators on their heels all game then forgot there was another quarter to play! Lol
(•_•)

synoder Game profile

Nov 25th 2012, 20:39:41

not sure which game you watched cause the 3rd qtr was the only time state looked like they might win.

Tin Man

Nov 25th 2012, 21:02:36

notre dame has one HELL of a team!

I still can't get over how easily their line handled USC, crazy to think they were not even ranked in the BCS standings last year and are undefeated now.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2012, 21:30:34

Start of season:

#1 USC/ ND unranked

Last night before game:

#1 ND/ USC unranked

Nuff said.
(•_•)

synoder Game profile

Nov 25th 2012, 21:54:55

I dont think they stand a chance against alabama though. Maybe if Georgia can pull off the upset ND has a chance cause Georgia is pretty inconsistent.

Unsympathetic Game profile

Nov 26th 2012, 2:22:15

I hope Neutered Shame loses. I dislike them with the heat of a thousand suns. Or, in standard units, one Mickster.

Frodo Game profile

Nov 26th 2012, 2:25:01

All I can say is that this National Championship game is going to be a lose lose for me... I dont really like Notre Dame, and I dont like the SEC... :(

BladeEWG Game profile

Dec 4th 2012, 11:25:00

ROLL TIDE!!!!

synoder Game profile

Dec 4th 2012, 12:46:15

What a great game! I am a Georgia fan so I wish the last play had gone differently but it was still fun to watch :)

Oceana Game profile

Dec 4th 2012, 15:41:50

Give up the pipe dreams.. its Notre Dame all the way

mrford Game profile

Dec 5th 2012, 14:38:59

ND will look like a bunch of parapalegics against the juggernaught that is Bama. They have the advantage in size, coaching, experience in big games, and defense. ND stands no chance and I don't like either team.

ND is way overrated amd I think it is bullfluff that UGA and Bama had to play eachother for a Nat Champ ame while ND sat back douching their wide set vaginas.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford