H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 19th 2012, 3:51:30

once again: how is this laf's fault?

Darakna Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 3:58:32

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
once again: how is this laf's fault?

I know right, i love how upset people get when a war dec gets made. Who even needs a reason to go to war... war is part of the game. Get over it.

bertz Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 4:11:18

And suicides are part of the game, so deal with it when we have members go rogue

Spoonman Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 4:39:32

<me> presses CTRL-F, types, and hits ENTER. After 2 minutes... ahhh my tiger is still alive... we have work to do...

Duna Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 5:17:37

Originally posted by anoniem:
if you wanted an interesting war:

1) you wouldn't have FSed two alliances that are UNPACTED.
2) you wouldn't have FSed one alliance who were in complete netting mode, low troops, 0 sdi etc.

i used to think higher of you duna, particularly when you ran DU, but now i see that as soon as you get into a position of power in a war tag you throw your weight about.

kudos to you. you're the big man now ;)

1) Can you give us your pacts list, so next time we will know who to FS with EVO?
2) Well, it means you are playing this game wrong. This is war game, so why you play it like simcity? Its almost as stupid as SoL with their "we are warring alliance, so we dont need to know how to netgain".

As for DU, we was always up for a good fight, but somehow we never was in war with our sized alliance (i belive its because our size alliances was scared of us), most time we warred alliances like SoL and Laf, who was like 5x more than DU:) The most even fight i can remember is when Exodus+Rage killed us, then LCN killed almost all Exodus, we made peace with Rage and it was almost same sized war DU-Exodus (they still had a bit advantage, but still). So, you guys now have alot better position than DU ever.

-------- GENERAL INFO ---------
Why LCN? I think they prefer good fight instead of wasting reset after imag. As for me, I apologize to the LCN, if I'm wrong. I never wanted to hurt you.

And yes, EVO&LCN are not well prepared, but EVO has a HUGE stock, this will allow you to break any target. And you guys in EVO did a well job back to june. LCN is good warriors also. On other hand RIVAL has more than 20 members, who has very small experience in EE, and 14 countries with number over 700 (=lost turns). And its 61v68 (11% more members). So, stop crying and orgineze killruns with LCN. If you will fight back, you have not bad chances to win.

Kyatoru Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 5:22:46

Hmm.
+Kya

tellarion Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 5:27:00

Locket, stop acting as if Laf is the only alliance in the game that has suiciders. I have personally been hit this set by 4 DIFFERENT suicider countries, ffs. Just cause we don't whine on AT every time it happens doesn't mean anything.

As for Rival, screw you. We've been on 'yellow' for like 2 weeks cause we heard you might FS us. It seemed ridiculous at the time, and it still seems ridiculous now. There's absolutely NO reason aside from 'our netting set was already ruined so we thought we would ruin someone else's set'. That's about all I can see right now.

Worst part is, I took us off Yellow alert 3 hours before you declared war. Wonderful timing :(

tellarion Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 5:36:36

I don't blame laf in any way for this, just to make that clear. Things have been rocky, but heat and SG have been working hard with me to figure it out.

Honestly, my netting was already screwed up. I'm just pissed at all the time I spent this set keeping us OUT of wars, to have someone with absolutely no justification come in and hit us 2 weeks before the end of the set. What a waste of time for me.......

Duna Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 5:39:10

tellarion, RIVAL netting?:) Sounds like a joke:) Its more like "we are looking for war target - here it is".
Oh, and also, its bad idea to took off yellow if you see 25 dicts:)

Oh btw, LaF has nothing with this war. Stop discussing it.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 19th 2012, 5:43:15

Rival is cute. We are getting jealous though. You steal our ways :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Rossoneri Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 5:46:08

Originally posted by Duna:
if you wanted an interesting war:

1) you wouldn't have FSed two alliances that are UNPACTED.
2) you wouldn't have FSed one alliance who were in complete netting mode, low troops, 0 sdi etc.

i used to think higher of you duna, particularly when you ran DU, but now i see that as soon as you get into a position of power in a war tag you throw your weight about.

kudos to you. you're the big man now ;)

1) Can you give us your pacts list, so next time we will know who to FS with EVO?
2) Well, it means you are playing this game wrong. This is war game, so why you play it like simcity? Its almost as stupid as SoL with their "we are warring alliance, so we dont need to know how to netgain".

As for DU, we was always up for a good fight, but somehow we never was in war with our sized alliance (i belive its because our size alliances was scared of us), most time we warred alliances like SoL and Laf, who was like 5x more than DU:) The most even fight i can remember is when Exodus+Rage killed us, then LCN killed almost all Exodus, we made peace with Rage and it was almost same sized war DU-Exodus (they still had a bit advantage, but still). So, you guys now have alot better position than DU ever.

Why LCN? I think they prefer good fight instead of wasting reset after imag. As for me, I apologize to the LCN, if I'm wrong. I never wanted to hurt you.

And yes, EVO&LCN are not well prepared, but EVO has a HUGE stock, this will allow you to break any target. And you guys in EVO did a well job back to june. LCN is good warriors also. On other hand RIVAL has more than 20 members, who has very small experience in EE, and 14 countries with number over 700 (=lost turns). And its 61v68 (11% more members). So, stop crying and orgineze killruns with LCN. If you will fight back, you have not bad chances to win.

So Duna, you were lying to me when you told me RIVAL has no intentions to war Evo this set then?
Rossoneri
Evolution Head of Internal Affairs

tellarion Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 6:05:28

tellarion, RIVAL netting?:) Sounds like a joke:) Its more like "we are looking for war target - here it is".

I took us off yellow cause we had been on it for like 2 weeks and there was no reason for you guys to his us. I'm glad you're not trying to manufacture reasons though. That would just be silly.

Duna Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 6:05:30

Quote:
<Duna> As for me, i can tell, we definitely dont plan war with you:)

I can confirm it again. We had no plan to war you. Do you rly think we would FS both EVO&LCN and wait so late if we wanted to kill EVO?

As for me, i never hide my opinion. I wanted (and still want) to war SoL, but its not my decision.

Btw, you has alot of turns i see:)

locket Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 6:31:45

Originally posted by tellarion:
Locket, stop acting as if Laf is the only alliance in the game that has suiciders. I have personally been hit this set by 4 DIFFERENT suicider countries, ffs. Just cause we don't whine on AT every time it happens doesn't mean anything.

As for Rival, screw you. We've been on 'yellow' for like 2 weeks cause we heard you might FS us. It seemed ridiculous at the time, and it still seems ridiculous now. There's absolutely NO reason aside from 'our netting set was already ruined so we thought we would ruin someone else's set'. That's about all I can see right now.

Worst part is, I took us off Yellow alert 3 hours before you declared war. Wonderful timing :(

Perhaps you should inform the people threatening us with suicides(Bertz and co?) then, considering you and Laf apparently both think we didn't do anything and many of us think it is a completely BS move. I am strongly against this kind of fluff as was obvious from my posts this set. This makes Anoniem's sarcastic post awhile back so much more relevant.

Archaic you really are making Laf out to be more than it is dude. You are fluffing clueless as fluff. We do not tell Sof or Rival or anyone else what to do and I very much don't see Son Goku FSing someone for no reason like this or ordering it. Evo and Laf had some issues as usual but we solved them as Tella said above. Give up your hard on for us.

ninong Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 6:45:48

good luck lcn and to my friends in rival & evo :)
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

iScode Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 6:46:19

[quote poster=Duna; 21463; 395755]

from a war leaders point of view, this war was over before the FS was made.

LCN / EVO's disadvantages far outweigh the advantages you have stated.

First of all, they may have more members but having two alliances fight along side each other is a lot harder than fighting one on one. Based on previous experience I believe it reduces war effectiveness by about 10% due to target selection planning, co-ordinating offline targets, trying to have your members follow other leaders orders. People (myself included) have said that is has no effect, I now disagree with this from personal experience.

Second, the obvious one, they didnt get the FS advantage. No stored turns, so you will out hit them by a mile in the first 48 hours, and then from there on will continue to out hit them.

Third, its late in the set, they will not have a chance to be able to absorb the FS and use the number advantage to get any footing back in the war, especially as after 48 hours I would expect at least 25 of those 68 dead.

Fourth, I would guess that your target selection focused on High stock and high spal countries as well as using your high spals effectively to remove any missiles they had. While you would of been able to ensure 80-90% of your missiles were used before they could be defused.

Also without any spy countries, the stock they do have will get used quickly, not being able to demo/cd targets this late in the set is a huge drain on stock, so while rival is limiting the damage on the stock you have by using your high spal countries for CD/demo after the initial 48 hours (i would say you would target easy kill/ high stock countries while focusing on using your spies for removing any missiles they have correct?) evo/lcn will be having to use far more stock to get kills (not to mention wallers who get online with fluff loads of turns on hand due to saving, sucking up even more stock.)

I have no opinion on the reasons for this war Duna or have no interest in the out come :). I am just pointing out from a neutral point of view, that any war leader, or anyone who has lead a war could tell you that the result of this war was a forgone conclusion before it started.

I could only see once alliance in this position, having a 10% member advantage, being able to absorb an FS, this late in the set, from netting mode and being able to turn it around and win, and that is SoF, and again, it would have to be them on their own, not SOF at 30/40 members + another alliance.

Edited By: iScode on Nov 19th 2012, 6:48:58
See Original Post
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 19th 2012, 6:48:34

what iscode said
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

bertz Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:09:12

Originally posted by locket:

Perhaps you should inform the people threatening us with suicides(Bertz and co?) then, considering you and Laf apparently both think we didn't do anything and many of us think it is a completely BS move. I am strongly against this kind of fluff as was obvious from my posts this set. This makes Anoniem's sarcastic post awhile back so much more relevant.

I'm not threatening suicide. And specially I did not mention LaF.
I just said that some clans might have something to do with this war since I don't see any clear reasons for Rival to do so. But this is just an speculation and I don't do things based on speculations. But I'm saying I might try (yeah I have no experience with suiciding) if people keeps on blindsiding us.

locket Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:22:22

Originally posted by bertz:

I'm not threatening suicide. And specially I did not mention LaF.
I just said that some clans might have something to do with this war since I don't see any clear reasons for Rival to do so. But this is just an speculation and I don't do things based on speculations. But I'm saying I might try (yeah I have no experience with suiciding) if people keeps on blindsiding us.

Fair enough

Edited By: locket on Nov 19th 2012, 7:49:54
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:24:02

bertz i can teach you how to suicide, its eeeeasssssy if done right
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:25:36

have you been taking the same happy pills as locket? cos you know damn well if you get blindsided in the future - you'll go running to sof or laf to bail you out. you can't go for a piss without their permission.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:28:42

you have wasted countless hours from evo members, and will have caused SEVERAL members to fluffing quit the game due to your bullfluff antics. When I say quit the game i mean quit.

i hope you're happy. at least if we got hit early we wouldn't have wasted so much time and effort in our countries.

hitting an alliance that has done nothing to you of late out of boredom huh? well let's see how you like it if people start ruining your fun...
re(ally)tired

Pride Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:29:07

So there's not going to be a reason? Rival wanted a war?

If you wanted SOL why not hit SOL?

iScode Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:36:10

they are an HC, one leaders opinion does not mean they all agree with it, well as far as i can understand from the cf process we went through with rival.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 7:52:38

have you been taking the same happy pills as locket? cos you know damn well if you get blindsided in the future - you'll go running to sof or laf to bail you out. you can't go for a piss without their permission.

Why are you talking about me when I have been quite vocal here by saying that it is complete BS? I guess next time I wont support an Evo matter when this is the reaction. I havn't even told Evo people to not be mad or anything of the sort. I have stated that Laf had nothing to do with it and discussed a couple of Evo/Laf matters in basic terms, as well as commenting and asking why Rival did it early on.

Rossoneri Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:07:21

anoniem, stay off AT.
Rossoneri

Duna Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:16:45

Originally posted by iScode:

First of all, they may have more members but having two alliances fight along side each other is a lot harder than fighting one on one. Based on previous experience I believe it reduces war effectiveness by about 10% due to target selection planning, co-ordinating offline targets, trying to have your members follow other leaders orders. People (myself included) have said that is has no effect, I now disagree with this from personal experience.

Well, i can agree with it, but its highly depends on leaders. Evo has a big experience in coordinating back to june-august (and they did it well). So, coordinating is a part of war.

Second, the obvious one, they didnt get the FS advantage. No stored turns, so you will out hit them by a mile in the first 48 hours, and then from there on will continue to out hit them.

I`m not sure, but as tellarion said, he switch off yellow just 3h before FS, so i bet 70% of EVO has stored turns. I bet LCN also has some turns stored, because they did 4 KRs earlier. But yes, its our advantage. But we need to have some advantages also:)

Third, its late in the set, they will not have a chance to be able to absorb the FS and use the number advantage to get any footing back in the war, especially as after 48 hours I would expect at least 25 of those 68 dead.

Restarts will be 4K land now, they will attack from 101 turn and will be able to get 500K troops/jets at turn 200. Seems pretty good for me.
And 25 is seems a bit much for me. Dont forget we have alot of members:) If it would be 61 Duna`s vs 68, then war would be done in less than 24h:) But its 61 very different ppl, some of them dont even have misilles, sdi and so on.

Fourth, I would guess that your target selection focused on High stock and high spal countries as well as using your high spals effectively to remove any missiles they had. While you would of been able to ensure 80-90% of your missiles were used before they could be defused.

Agree, but again, we have alot of ppl with like 10 misilles.

Also without any spy countries, the stock they do have will get used quickly, not being able to demo/cd targets this late in the set is a huge drain on stock, so while rival is limiting the damage on the stock you have by using your high spal countries for CD/demo after the initial 48 hours (i would say you would target easy kill/ high stock countries while focusing on using your spies for removing any missiles they have correct?) evo/lcn will be having to use far more stock to get kills (not to mention wallers who get online with fluff loads of turns on hand due to saving, sucking up even more stock.)

This is short war, so i guess with EVOs stock they can use it till reset ends if they will wall. Im not sure about formulas, but as i see you can stay with like 100-500K troops/turrets and wall well even if they break you. Just because very low pop loses. Check 3K attack on Dragon (or someone else, i dont remember) from SoL from last reset.

you have wasted countless hours from evo members, and will have caused SEVERAL members to fluffing quit the game due to your bullfluff antics. When I say quit the game i mean quit.

My appologies to this ppl, but if they are afraid of war, they better play simcity. On other hand, we would lose some memebers if we dont war, so its lose-lose.

Originally posted by Pride:
If you wanted SOL why not hit SOL?

Because i`m Rival peon and not Rival dictator. My work is recruite and not decide who to hit:)
And well, if we are at dream minute, I would like to see the Rival-MD prearranged war, but SoF took this opportunity from us.

anoniem Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:22:55

locket, i couldn't give a monkeys. look at your previous posts, particularly the one pertaining to evo not getting suicided in this thread.

i decided to play this reset, because i thought things had changed, but you still have douche bags picking alliances out of a hat and FSing them. hell, the only reason i stopped playing in the first place was cos i thought new relationships could be built with new leaders with fresh outlooks.

i was wrong, and won't be making that mistake again beyond this reset.
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:27:18

All good points Duna. You probably have a much better view of the war to me with EVO/LCN's as well as your own Spy Op's and most of your counter points were country specific apart from regarding EVO leaders (which mind you 2 of the leaders that would of helped co-ordinat those wars are now no longer leading.)So based on that I would have to take your word for it. Will be good to see the your final HPC and per country stats at the end of the war.

I still think if someone asked me an hour before the fs who would win in a hypothetical situation where Rival fs'd lcn/evo at this point in the set, most if not all people would say Rival by a landslide.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:29:29

I havnt noticed Evo getting suicided. That is a fact. It may have happened but I didn't see it. It seemed to me that the repeated ones were mostly focusing Laf and maybe RD. My comment sure is harsh though! You are totally right! "I havn't seen them having suicider troubles". Man.. that is some harsh fluff right there! I'm so cruel.

Congrats on almost going back to old Anoniem btw. You are on your way back to being such a friendly person in this game again, particularly to those that are deserving of it! That was sarcasm.

iScode Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:29:48

No disrespect to evo or LCN by that, refer to the sof comment earlier.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:32:54

duna: evo have had yellow alert for 3 weeks. nobody even noticed it. it didn't say buy troops, sdi etc or even to save turns. it was just to be cautious, and i assumed alongside most that it was due to suiciders.

as you know from the spy ops. We had NO stored turns. just looking at the playtimes you can see that. no need for anymore spin.
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:35:47

"duna: evo have had yellow alert for 3 weeks. nobody even noticed it. it didn't say buy troops, sdi etc or even to save turns. it was just to be cautious, and i assumed alongside most that it was due to suiciders"

um wow, sorry bro i do not know how to respond to that.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:38:53

I havnt noticed Evo getting suicided. That is a fact. It may have happened but I didn't see it. It seemed to me that the repeated ones were mostly focusing Laf and maybe RD. My comment sure is harsh though! You are totally right! "I havn't seen them having suicider troubles". Man.. that is some harsh fluff right there! I'm so cruel.

Congrats on almost going back to old Anoniem btw. You are on your way back to being such a friendly person in this game again, particularly to those that are deserving of it! That was sarcasm.

Uh, dude, spin it how you want, but you were implying that we don't have suicides issues. That is ridiculously untrue. You may have had more incidents, but you also have more members period. Just cause you didn't see us get suicided doesn't mean anything.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:43:34

Duna, nobody had turns cause we've pretty much been at yellow almost all freakin set to deal with suicides and potential blindsides. Our fault for not really enforcing it since there was no reason to exPect something like this except for a rumor we heard 2 weeks ago. Hence why I took us off yellow. Again, look at your spyops and you'll notice nobody had stored turns.

locket Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:50:12

Uh, dude, spin it how you want, but you were implying that we don't have suicides issues. That is ridiculously untrue. You may have had more incidents, but you also have more members period. Just cause you didn't see us get suicided doesn't mean anything.

I wasn't spinning. I outright stated what I meant and think. I didn't see any Evo countries suicided. I didn't pay too much attention though. Yes that implies I believe you don't have the same trouble with suiciders that we do. Everyone has suicider issues from time to time. Most people don't have persistent ones. Maybe you do. I don't overly care at this point :) I'll leave your thread here to you and Rival. GL etc.

Duna Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:53:44

5 random (more like top-down) spy ops i see (mostly preFS ops):
#647 - 53 turns
#67 - 119 turns
#153 - 91(53) turns
#130 - 30(84) turns
#340 - 89(29) turns
Total 548. Avg 109 turns. Pretty much for ppl who are not storing turns.
If you are interested in full turns statistic, i can also do it, but it will take some time.

bertz Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:54:44

Why would we have stored turns for saving 40 turns?
And really Evo has no suicider? Since when? LOL

P.S.: My last post so don't throw me to the purgatory yet. ;)

Edited By: bertz on Nov 19th 2012, 8:56:47
See Original Post

anoniem Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:55:46

btw for the first time in 2 years i don't blame laf for this. it's still fun to call rival lapdogs though.

oh and rival netting is almost as laughable as evo warring, so duna that implies you didn't want a good fight, but merely to blindside two unpacted alliances. kudos, your warring prowess is definitely going to be put on show in this fight!
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 8:58:08

bah, i cant be bothered with this anymore.

ciao.

Edited By: anoniem on Nov 19th 2012, 9:00:53
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

tellarion Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 9:03:00

#647 - 53 turns
#67 - 119 turns
#153 - 91(53) turns
#130 - 30(84) turns
#340 - 89(29) turns
If you are interested in full turns statistic, i can also do it, but it will take some time.

What do these numbers have to do with anything? You picked our top 5 as of now, after you killed our top countries. Not to mention these numbers clearly show we were not storing turns in any legitimate fashion. You know we weren't ready for war in any sense.

Rossoneri Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 9:05:33

#647 - 53 turns
#67 - 119 turns
#153 - 91(53) turns
#130 - 30(84) turns
#340 - 89(29) turns

Far from every country having 120(120) no?

Besides, there are valid netting reasons for not playing turns, not that you would know, because everything to you is a wargame.
Rossoneri

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 9:15:33

So now that LaF and Rival are the new bullies does that mean SoF is off the Bully list?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Duna Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 9:47:56

oh and rival netting is almost as laughable as evo warring, so duna that implies you didn't want a good fight, but merely to blindside two unpacted alliances. kudos, your warring prowess is definitely going to be put on show in this fight!

Rival netting alot worse than Evo warring:) You guys did well back to june. And our netting... Its like PDM warring:)

Originally posted by Rossoneri:
Far from every country having 120(120) no?

Besides, there are valid netting reasons for not playing turns, not that you would know, because everything to you is a wargame.

120(120) is red alert, not yellow.
And yes, i know about saving turns for netting, but turns is turns no matter why you save them.

What do these numbers have to do with anything? You picked our top 5 as of now, after you killed our top countries. Not to mention these numbers clearly show we were not storing turns in any legitimate fashion. You know we weren't ready for war in any sense.

Ok, i`ll make a full counting of prewar spyops to check turns.
And well, i was talking to Scode about turns advantage. I told him you guys have some turns stored. Nothing about war preparation. 240 vs 110 isnt same as 240 vs 40.

Iamminghui Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 9:49:50

Hmmm

bertz Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 9:53:35

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
So now that LaF and Rival are the new bullies does that mean SoF is off the Bully list?

SOF is still bully. However, they are very welcome to net under our tag if they wish to.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 10:03:47

You told him we had turns stored but I'm telling you that we did not. A few countries had turns on hand for various reasons, but that is not the same as storing turns for warring purposes.....hell I wasn't able to login for 24 hours and had 80 when I did. Doesn't mean I was 'storing' turns...

M m i x X Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 10:24:08

#647 - 53 turns
#67 - 119 turns
#153 - 91(53) turns
#130 - 30(84) turns
#340 - 89(29) turns

lol Duna... as far as i can see... these are all-x countries... that is why they're saving turns...
-=(M m i x X)=-

Duna Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 12:06:48

Ok, i did the count.
By spy ops EVO had 1016 turns on hand + 743 stored for 32 countries (avg 55 turns). + the turns they will have at login.
By spy ops LCN had 303 turns on hand + 634 stored for 16 countries (avg 57 turns). + the turns they will have at login.

Still think about avg 100 turns on hand at login.
Seems not so bad as it can be:) But indeed they wasnt well prepared.

oats Game profile

Nov 19th 2012, 12:43:00

Perhaps maintaining SDI and a decent level of spies/troops, and even keeping a few turns onhand, ought to be considered part of doing business on the server. An overhead cost.

There's sometimes a mentality that people expect to play a wargame with no threat of war. They convince themselves that saving the overhead expenses is not a roll of the dice, a high-risk chance, and then are shocked when somebody exploits their low defences, as though on this server there is a mod given right to stand exempt from warfare (unless it involves farming smaller tags/the untagged).

Now I hate random strikes as much as anybody. I do not know if this attack was random, if Rival had made indications beforehand that they would gun for EVO or LCN. I do not think people should do this. Escalate a legit grievance and make a big deal to build up to war. At least have something of a reason.