Verified:

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Nov 5th 2012, 4:01:32

Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:
A vote for the 3rd party is a vote for Obama. Simple as that.

HOW, EXACTLY?

A VOTE FOR ANY CANDIDATE IS A VOTE FOR THAT CANDIDATE. **I DEFY YOU TO DEMONSTRATE TO ME ANY POSSIBLE WAY IN WHICH MY VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON CAN BE COUNTED AS A VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA.**

I REALIZE THIS MAY BE A FOREIGN CONCEPT TO MANY WHO HAVE BECOME ACCUSTOMED TO BELIEVING THEY MUST EXERCISE THEIR VOTE AS AN ACT OF FEAR, TO CAST THEIR VOTE "AGAINST" SOME OTHER CANDIDATE, BUT A VOTE IS IN FACT A POSITIVE ACT OF AFFIRMATION, DESIGNED TO SAY "I PLACE MY TRUST IN THIS PERSON AND WANT HIM/HER ELECTED TO A POSITION OF LEADERSHIP." I FILLED OUT MY BALLOT TODAY FOR GARY JOHNSON, LIBERTARIAN, AND I WILL SLEEP WELL TONIGHT KNOWING I DID SO.

LIVE FREE.

BILL

CKHustler

Nov 5th 2012, 4:51:25

blid, in case you didn't notice, I ignored your last post. So...I see no reason to respond now. He released 2 years of straight taxes. 20 years in summary. Plus some odds and ins as well.

*shrugs* I say again, I'm no great defender of Romney, but it is laughable to use this issue against him.

BLUEEE Game profile

Nov 5th 2012, 21:24:06

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2012, 2:14:17

Are you intentionally trying to misinform or are you really so ignorant of third party candidates?
👽

Rockman Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 2:32:05

[quote poster=cyref; 21182; 391602]

Are you intentionally trying to misinform or are you really so ignorant of third party candidates? [/quote]

Maybe he means that the election officials will be falsifying voting results, and any third party result will "accidentally" be assigned to Obama instead. We already know that the FEC commits massive fraud and illegally obstructs the efforts of third parties. I wouldn't put it past them to commit blatant fraud. Heck, the Republican Party was already caught committing massive fraud against Ron Paul in order to prevent Ron Paul from challenging the Republican establishment.

BobbyATA Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 4:18:51

Originally posted by BLUEEE:
First, it should be evident to all that the Democratic and Republican parties are ‘in cahoots’. There’s not much real difference between them.

I stopped reading here.