Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 10:59:03

Serious question. They only play to wreck the game for players who care enough to try.

Trolls are banned from message boards. Other games ban those that only exist to wreck other players enjoyment. Loud mouth drunks are banned from the ball park. Drunk drivers lose their license. Sex offenders are banned from schools and parks. Terrorists can't ride on planes.

The entirety of society restrict those who only exist to harm others.

Why in the world don't the leaders of this game put an end to those who only exist to destroy the enjoyment of the game itself?
re(ally)tired

Marshal Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 11:03:57

cause this is wargame?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

anoniem Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 11:06:33

marshal: i'd seriously prefer it if you refrained from posting on any of my threads. i can't tell if you are:

a) just trolling/spamming
b) fluffing retarded
c) plain stupid
d) all of the above

p.s. this is probably relevant to all of your 8,250 nonsensical stating the obvious posts
re(ally)tired

Devestation Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 11:40:58

e) naked

archaic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 11:54:32

probably and - yuck!

Anon, at least half the server plays this game to war, you're barking up the wrong tree here.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2012, 13:01:15

Originally posted by archaic:
probably and - yuck!

Anon, at least half the server plays this game to war, you're barking up the wrong tree here.
I think the point is highlighting the stupidity of the suicider petition...
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Brink Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 13:31:45

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
probably and - yuck!

I can't see the other thread being a petition or stupid.

It's a serious question.

There exist "players" on the the Alliance server who only exist to cause as much damage as possible. Some of the better known have played for the last year or two only to wreck others.

Society by it's definition isolates and excludes psychopaths.

Why are they allowed to continue only to wreck havoc?

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 13:33:00

Because the alliances that forced them to take the suicider's path are also allowed to continue to exist.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 2nd 2012, 13:37:54

not all people are forced into suiciding Nuk, some do it for the fun/cos they can.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 2nd 2012, 13:57:43

Originally posted by Warster:
not all people are forced into suiciding Nuk, some do it for the fun/cos they can.

Problem is how do you differentiate in 30 seconds or less looking at their news?
Finally did the signature thing.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 2nd 2012, 14:07:31

It's a war game. Otherwise you are playing sim city in effect.
imo no one is "forced" into suiciding. just like in the past no one was "forced" to run bots to run tags off the server...

As far as spoilers go, the problem is that there is no objective way to deal with something like that. It would be worse than us trying to enforce the "spirit of the rules" clause on primary/express..

When I lead sof, my solution to untagged spoilers was to simply kill all the untagged countries (or get friends to help). And before you say anything, we did give individual pacts to some untagged countries that contacted us.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Helmet Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 14:12:02

This argument makes no sense whatsoever. If I posted something like this you'd be insulting me, but I'll be the bigger man.

Anyways, if the admins didn't want wars they could remove special attacks and this forum would still be full of cry babies and poor sports.

As to qzjul's question: How often are you 100% sure someone is cheating? I can't imagine it's a high percentage. Suiciders and trouble makers should be treated the same way. Repetitive cheating/shady actions and/or repetitive suiciding should result in bans IMO.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2012, 14:14:59

Originally posted by martian:

As far as spoilers go, the problem is that there is no objective way to deal with something like that. It would be worse than us trying to enforce the "spirit of the rules" clause on primary/express..
It would be quite something if you decided that suiciders were against the spirit of the rules after what happened for a long time in Express and is still happening in Team with regards to the spirit of the rules... (esp since what happened/happens there goes against something that's actually stated in the server description)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

anoniem Game profile

Nov 4th 2012, 14:11:12

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
probably and - yuck!

it's stupid because almost everyone at some point has probably had their country ruined by some individual with a gripe with their alliance.

but why is it wrong for 1 individual to take his revenge when you sometimes have larger tags warring smaller clans because of some dispute?

if it's wrong for suiciders then we should just do away with all the harmful war elements in the game. or split the server into 2: war alliance and netting alliance.

another reason it's silly is because how are the admins meant to pick out potential suiciders at the start of a reset? and delete them for what? the potential that they might suicide ?
well that's be cool. but it kinda sounds like "minority report" :P
re(ally)tired

Fooglmog Game profile

Nov 4th 2012, 15:40:17

Unfortunately, our female procog was kidnapped, and she's the one who almost always actually witnesses suiciders.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

BadFish Game profile

Nov 4th 2012, 16:10:33

its a war game.... thats why there troops jets turrets tanks and spies.......
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX