Verified:

highrock Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 21:21:47

Note: I am no longer playing this game and am unaffiliated with MD.

With that said, I check AT from time to time when I get bored. This crap that RD pulled farming MD is despicable. Couple that with the constant intra-alliance farming to claim the top spot, I have decided that RD is a cancer to the game.

At some point in the future, I will suicide RD and take out their top rankers and ruin somebody's top finish. It won't be this reset because I don't have a country. It probably won't be next reset because I have to finish a dissertation. But if and when I do decide to play again, I will be suiciding RD. And unlike most suiciders who ankle-bite low-ranked countries, I know how to do it to hurt netters the most and take out a top ranker.

That is all.
formerly Viola MD

Pain Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 21:23:24

good luck
Your mother is a nice woman

Vic Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 21:24:55

*yawn*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2012, 21:25:33

Lol, you any good at suiciding?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 21:25:39

pain deserves it, vic doesn't.

oh, and be sure to ruin my reset. thanks.

CandyMan Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 21:29:04

that is a very lowpebble thing to do.

Pride Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 21:30:38

MrTan deserves it. Vic has apologized and I appreciate it.

PM me Highrock, I'll try and get you MrTans country #. (for when you decide)

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 1st 2012, 22:01:25

hmm, it is hard to claim this isn't affiliated with MD when you use RD's actions against MD as your principle argument.

Mr.Silver

Nov 1st 2012, 22:15:07

them be fighting words whiner.

Now WHEN (not if) RD gets hit next reset *by the same tools that suicide them every reset* (side note: they have more suiciders hit them than any other alliance in the game, so it will happen)

they will assume it's YOU. As such, why shouldn't someone there run a suicider against MD from now till the end of earth?

you're an idiot and this was probably the most retarded thread I've ever seen.

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Nov 1st 2012, 22:37:08
See Original Post

Mr.Silver

Nov 1st 2012, 22:20:44

hell, you even have me thinking of running something against MD and I actually like MD.

all you ever do is whine about things in earth. Waaa so and so beat me.. Waaa I'm the best player to ever live... Waaa my calculator is more shiney than yours.

Grow up and get a life.

Boltar Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 22:23:29

just like what KJ does is associated with Evo, and they gotta hear about im sure MD will be associated with u and have to hear about it or feel it

maverickmd Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 22:26:16

im sure he used MD as an example because they only screw with us. In fact there is quite a rich history of it dating back about 14 years. Its a good story you should read it.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 1st 2012, 22:28:50

well that is what I don't understand about the choice to make this post.

If he just went ahead and did it nobody would have been the wiser, by making this post he has put MD in the spotlight for potential retaliation.

The only explanation that makes sense would be that Highrock wants to hurt MD (either that or he didn't take enough time to consider what the responses would be to the thread).

Pride Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 22:32:07

Well as Highrock has stated, he is not playing in MD. If RD would like to take it out on MD then I'm sure we MD'ers can take care of ourselves.

No tagged MD'er will suicide and if it ever happens I will address it accordingly.

Mr.Silver

Nov 1st 2012, 22:33:28

Maverick: I'm not sure what happened later on after I quit. But I can tell you year 14-8 RD was very pro MD.

Mr.Silver

Nov 1st 2012, 22:34:54

Pride: don't be stubborn, it's not smart and you know it :) reign in the little boy.

braden Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 22:34:54

yellow revoked their right to retal and we kind of landgrabbed them once or twice ;)

Trife Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 22:35:04

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

If he just went ahead and did it nobody would have been the wiser, by making this post he has put MD in the spotlight for potential retaliation.

The only explanation that makes sense would be that Highrock wants to hurt MD (either that or he didn't take enough time to consider what the responses would be to the thread).

ding ding ding, we've got a winner.

the bad part about this thread is that even if he doesn't decide to go through with his plans, if RD gets a suicider, they'll just assume it's highrock.

that's the things about suiciders - you can't really hurt them too much - but you can hurt those that they associate with/care about.

Mr.Silver

Nov 1st 2012, 22:36:12

Originally posted by Trife:
Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

ding ding ding, we've got a winner.

the bad part about this thread is that even if he doesn't decide to go through with his plans, if RD gets a suicider, they'll just assume it's highrock.

that's the things about suiciders - you can't really hurt them too much - but you can hurt those that they associate with/care about.

ding.

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 22:41:00

highrock, I'm going to be suiciding RD too. PM me, lets combine forces.

Helmet Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 22:44:56

If this happens I will suicide on fazer and you'll all be sorry.

Pride Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 22:46:39

Originally posted by Helmet:
If this happens I will suicide on fazer and you'll all be sorry.

Fazer is legend. I will be forced to grow some balls and hit SOL :P

maverickmd Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 22:52:27

i will suicide MD this round with my recent restart. So that High rock gets a free one in the future.

Deal

maverickmd Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 22:53:04

i will even suicide on pride if thats better

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2012, 23:18:41

good idea

some clans just find ways to consistently act scummy

there was the excessive landtrading, intag landfarms, farming MD before a war, FAing/doing a buyout to the top last set...

I'm still a little bit amazed that people think that people are damaging the game when they hit these guys to deter them from playing.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Vic Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 23:32:34

rd did not partake in any buyout last set

locket Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 23:45:48

Originally posted by Pride:
Well as Highrock has stated, he is not playing in MD. If RD would like to take it out on MD then I'm sure we MD'ers can take care of ourselves.

No tagged MD'er will suicide and if it ever happens I will address it accordingly.

No offense since I quite like how you have led MD, but since he is copying KJ and I am quite tired of people suiciding for their past alliances and saying they have nothing to do with them I would not bet against many Laf people wanting to help RD out just as many people are blaming Evo for KJ currently. I sure would, although part of me wants to not blame Evo also. If he goes through with this and it is not some elaborate troll MD will have issues in response. Whether it is suiciders or some stupid war.

Perhaps you should get him to not go through with it yourself.

As CandyMan said elsewhere. Suiciding begets suiciding. What one does will cause others to do the same. It is a vicious stupid circle and I think it would be much more productive to repair relationships between people instead.

Oh and just my only comment directly to Highrock. You are acting out like a spoiled little kid here. You are acting like KJ. Do you really want that associated with you? I hope you are trolling -_-

iScode Game profile

Nov 1st 2012, 23:51:22

I dont blame Evo's leadership after talking with them.

I did enjoy killing KJ's tag though, that was fun.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2012, 23:59:47

Let's all just drop out of our tags and sucide everyone! This game is so gay sometimes!

archaic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 0:03:48

This thread started with an anemic merit level, and it drained out quickly after that

the lowpebble crack was cute though
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

UBer Bu Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 0:07:57

-----------------------------------------------------------------
TROLL LINE
-take off every sig.

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 0:19:10

I'm going to suicide RD too! My masterful manipulation of the war room's 'attack again' button will surely cow the mighty countries of RD into submission! My tanks will turn virtual, numerical paradises into virtual, numerical parking lots! My jets--represented only by yet more numbers--will then use said parking lots to practice wheelies and donuts! RD's balls will surely shrivel forever. FOREVER. FOREVER!!!!!!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

matti Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 0:34:17

I'm going to suicide too!
SoF Henchman

Unsympathetic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 0:36:21

WE NEED MORE THREADS LIKE THIS

LOVE!

crest23 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 1:03:23

Originally posted by braden:

He just said he wouldn't be ankle-biting low ranked countries so you are excused.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 1:14:55

Originally posted by crest23:
Originally posted by braden:

He just said he wouldn't be ankle-biting low ranked countries so you are excused.

Hahahaha braden.

133tz Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 1:39:51

highrock is a noob
I am an EE noob.

braden Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 2:05:15

crest: i walked into that, touche :P

crest23 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 2:08:46

I actually typoed, lol, I was going to say "you 3 are excused".
The Nigerian Nightmare.

the_olivers2006 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 2:10:31

hmmm

the_olivers2006 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 2:10:39

hmmm

braden Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 2:12:39

i don't know, i think vic can netgain- although we'll see what he can do past 2003 and then i'll determine ;)

and in my defense, until destock time.. i keep my nw intentionally low for upkeep costs.. what is my excuse come destock?.. fluffing land traders and buyouts! :P

RandyMD Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 2:20:30

stfu l33tz
Email:

archaic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 2:45:10

what if none of us tagged up and we all suicided each other?

a brotherhood of man
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

XiQter MD Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 3:44:30

Originally posted by 133tz:
highrock is a noob

thats sigmaterial lol

Y-NoT Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 5:44:58

nice to be able to associate that liking an alliance = farming them. and hence being able to conclude that these two alliances have a love relationship.

goes back to farming md.

Devestation Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 6:53:45

You people make me want to suicide on my own country.

Jaaamm Game profile

Nov 2nd 2012, 10:29:12

lol

Jaaamm Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 19:33:00

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 6th 2012, 19:34:18

Originally posted by Devestation:
You people make me want to suicide on my own country.

Too late... someone already did. heh