Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2012, 5:05:32

Sad thats all you got to run on with 17 days to go LoL

*stirs the pot*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2012, 19:51:36

Where are you Obamaniacs?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Klown Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 19:54:33

The choice could not be more clear in this election. We have one side talking about jobs, the economy, taxes and the deficit. We have the other side talking Big Bird, binders and condoms.

locket Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 20:11:31

lol Romnecians in action ;) enjoy trolling for Team Spatula :D

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2012, 21:17:19

^ says the guy supporting no ideas...
(•_•)

locket Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 21:36:25

Says the guy who supports someone who flips their ideas daily ;) I suppose you might have hated Obama for having too many ideas last time? :P Thanks for the fun. Food time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2012, 21:47:25

He proved he's all talk, locket, burn baby burn!
(•_•)

Oceana Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 23:47:32

Do they support free condoms? I thought it was a discrimination policy and only freebies for woman...

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2012, 5:01:41

PRoved he's all talk?

1. He ended torture.
2. He pusehd through Health Care reform.
3. He pushed through a stimulus package, that did what it was supposed to do (the datat when he took office projected a recession with top unemployment of 9.1 nnot 11+....it removed the amount of enumployment percentage was it was supposed too.
4. He ended the war in Iraq
5. He has us set to get out of Afgan.
6. he made a hard decision, and got Obama
7. He did all this with a Rep Congress whose only goal was to see to it he couldn't get anything done.
8. He stopped defending DOMA, and Ended Don't ASK Don't TEll!

Considering the hand he was dealt he's done a good job.

And yes, even REAGEN raised taxes in the early 80's:) So Obama's plans are solid:)

Z is #1

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2012, 6:10:08

^ LMFAO ^

You forgot to add 1 thing,

- he fked the latino voter in the ass by making another Democrat empty promise, he had all branches of power and didnt even attempt to give the illegal immigrants what he promised them.
(•_•)

iNouda Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 6:45:42

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
^ LMFAO ^

- he fked the latino voter in the ass by making another Democrat empty promise, he had all branches of power and didnt even attempt to give the illegal immigrants what he promised them.

If I was prezz, I'd round up those illegal fluffs and ship them all back to Mehico. There aren't enough jobs and they're competing with the low-skilled local labor. Conditions for legitimate workers would improve if employers didn't have access to illegals who are willing to take it ass in terms of wages and living conditions. It's like the mainland Chinese from Foxconn came over and set up shop illegally in your country. You just can't compete with them.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2012, 6:52:27

You gonna go pick berries for minimum wage? Didnt think so!
(•_•)

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 9:09:34

he didn't end torture, he just quit practicing it.
hmm, not sure that i qualify anything in Servant's statement as being factual. oh, btw, you spelled "Osama" the way i spell "Obama".
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Klown Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 11:13:48

There were a couple of factual statements... He is a typical Democrat if he believes that Obama did everything with a Republican Congress... LOL! What fantasy land do these people live in?

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 11:45:53

everything is about cheap labor..........

Vic Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 13:48:45

"he ended torture" lol

human rights FTW!!!!!!

Dissidenticn

Oct 21st 2012, 15:00:39

Transmissions from the bubble...

Instead of discussing substance, you'd rather pick semantics apart. Nice work up there on bulls**t mountain.

trumper Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 15:51:56

Originally posted by Klown:
The choice could not be more clear in this election. We have one side talking about jobs, the economy, taxes and the deficit. We have the other side talking Big Bird, binders and condoms.

Regardless of the outcome, might I suggest reading Confidence Men? I think you would be surprised at depictions versus reality. Particularly when it comes to the binders comment versus the "hostile work environment" in the current Administration. And the author is no Romney supporter.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2012, 18:29:24

SAVE BIG BIRD, VOTE OBAMA/BIDEN!
hahahahaha!, can't wait for that bumper sricker :p
(•_•)

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 22nd 2012, 12:49:21

Originally posted by Servant:

did he now? :P he got himself?

*runs away*

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 16:13:06

The debate tonight should be interesting

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2012, 16:36:08

Fk the debate, Go Giants!
(•_•)

Dissidenticn

Oct 22nd 2012, 17:01:57

Obama DID get Osama Bin Laden. He made the executive call to enter the complex to kill Bin Laden.

http://en.wikipedia.org/...anning_and_final_decision

Obama met with his National Security Council and weighed options with them. His advisors weren't sure because of the risk it might put Seals in... and whether Bin Laden was even in the compound. Originally Obama leaned towards a bombing run. This idea was struck down because the minimum extra collateral damage would have been an adjacent house and a total of at least 12 civilians.

April 19, President Obama gave provisional approval for the helicopter raid. But he worried that the plan for dealing with the Pakistanis was too uncertain. Obama asked Adm. McRaven to equip the team to fight its way out if necessary.

Obama said he wanted to speak directly to Admiral McRaven before he gave the order to proceed. The president asked if McRaven had learned anything since arriving in Afghanistan that caused him to lose confidence in the mission. McRaven told him the team was ready and that the next few nights would have little moonlight over Abbottabad, good conditions for a raid.

On April 29 at 8:20 a.m. (Eastern daylight time),[48] Obama conferred with his advisers and gave the final go-ahead. The raid would take place the following day. That evening the president was informed that the operation would be delayed one day due to cloudy weather. On April 30 Obama called McRaven one more time to wish the SEALs well and to thank them for their service.

Much of this was taken verbatim from wikipedia with citations there.
--------------------------------------------

So, tell me again that Obama didn't have Osama killed.

In mafia movies, when someone from the top orders a hit, who is ultimately responsible? Not the hitman... he just pulls the trigger and executes the orders.

let's not be naive.

Dissidenticn

Oct 22nd 2012, 17:04:38

Oh, one more point. Why do we not hear Republicans or even Romney challenging Obama on the idea that "he killed Osama Bin Laden"? Because that would make Romney out to be a blubbering idiot... and he would be made a fool of.

So don't tell me, Azz Kikr, that Obama didn't kill him Osama.

UBer Bu Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 17:05:37

Guys, it should be obvious, anything good that happens is my guy's fault and anything bad that happens is the other guy's fault.
-take off every sig.

Thomas Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 17:08:27

Romney changes his stance every day. His first debate that he "won" was totally against everything he campaigned for before that. He may have looked good that night, but compare what he said to his campaign and you see a guy who can't stick to a decision. I'm still waiting for details about his tax plan that he keeps dodging.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2012, 17:09:46

They (the left) still blames Bush....
(•_•)

Dissidenticn

Oct 22nd 2012, 17:29:57

Ok, well here is a curve ball for you KoH. To Bush's credit, if he hadn't done what he did in all the military spending and setting up military institutions the way they were for Obama, it may not have been possible for Obama to get Osama killed. So kudoes for that I guess.

I mean, in 2006, the CIA closed The unit dedicated To hunting Bin Laden and Bush made it clear that Bin Laden was not his top priority... but he still had a part in it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2012, 17:32:17

Why is that a "curve ball"?
(•_•)

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 22nd 2012, 17:45:06

Originally posted by Dissidenticn:
Oh, one more point. Why do we not hear Republicans or even Romney challenging Obama on the idea that "he killed Osama Bin Laden"? Because that would make Romney out to be a blubbering idiot... and he would be made a fool of.

you're being too reactionary. i was making fun of the typo. obama != osama. smile more, damn.

Oct 22nd 2012, 17:53:10

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:

you're being too reactionary. i was making fun of the typo. obama != osama. smile more, damn.

so, Obama got rid the torture policy and replaced it with an assassination policy? no need to ask them any questions, just shoot them in the head, we'll make up anything that we need to justify it.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 22nd 2012, 17:59:40

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:

so, Obama got rid the torture policy and replaced it with an assassination policy? no need to ask them any questions, just shoot them in the head, we'll make up anything that we need to justify it.

what the fluff, i make fun of one typo and all of a sudden i'm obama's stand in?

also dibs, you're being silly. i don't think we had to make anything up to justify sending in a team after bin laden...

Dissidenticn

Oct 22nd 2012, 18:01:40

It's a curve ball because i supported something Bush did.

As for getting rid of the torture policy and replacing it with an assassination policy... torture doesn't work and is much less humane than assassination.

How many head Al Qaeda leaders did Obama find without the use of torture? Quite a few. Sometimes you gotta be a little more nuanced than just beating guys up with hammers and pliers.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 18:06:51

Because you didn't build that.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

locket Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 18:17:36

Not that I support Romney in the slightest and not the I am American... but anyone who says Obama killed Osama is being silly. The marines/navy seals/special forces on the ground killed him. Obama gave orders. Tough order but still orders.

Dissidenticn

Oct 22nd 2012, 18:29:39

By that logic you can never give any president credit for doing anything ever (unless he pulled the trigger himself). The president just tells people to do stuff and then they do it.

So... ya...

Oct 22nd 2012, 19:11:09

also dibs, you're being silly. i don't think we had to make anything up to justify sending in a team after bin laden...

it's probably normal for me to be a bit silly. a team to capture Osama and bring him to justice? or a hit team, who's sole purpose is to kill him? i think it's possible that he went after US simply because the CIA cut his funding. oh well, no use crying over spilt blood.

trumper Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 21:26:30

PRoved he's all talk?

1. He ended torture.
You're right, he just kills them in drone strikes. 4x as much as Bush according to a study CNN cites (http://www.cnn.com/...-drone-strikes/index.html). Including one that killed an American citizen--sure he was associated with terror, but due process evidently for Americans goes out the window when you go two feet over the border.

Which has turned out to be a real mixed bag, no surprising given there was little debate on the bill. Did you forget the famous Speaker Pelosi line, "you read what's in the bill after we vote on it?"

3. He pushed through a stimulus package, that did what it was supposed to do (the datat when he took office projected a recession with top unemployment of 9.1 nnot 11+....it removed the amount of enumployment percentage was it was supposed too.
The rate is irrelevant, it's the rate relative to the workforce that counts. Either way, he idiotically said it would be much lower.

Correction, he stopped offense operations.

By continously saying different things? C'mon.

I credit him for authorizing the operationg and acting on intelligence. Does he even characterize it as a hard decision?

7. He did all this with a Rep Congress whose only goal was to see to it he couldn't get anything done.

You do realize this is entirely false, right? Democrats controlled the House and Senate by comfortable margins until January of 2011 when the Republican House was sworn in. Obama took office in January of 2009. Aka, half his term was with full control of both chambers. That's how he "pushed through" as you deem it. I mean, he was pushing Democrats, not seeking comrpromise. But you're right it was a push. Nancy Pelosi put him on mute as he delivered a whole rally cry speech to the Dem House Majority because she thought it was flimsy leadership. Harry Reid sidestepped him and effectively did the Budget Control Act resolution with Boehner. If you have a point here, it's that he's found a way to unite Democrats in Congress to work with Republicans simply because they can't stand working with him.

True, but it's his "evolution" as he calls it. I think him coming out for gay marriage was one of the most developments of his Presidency.

And yes, even REAGEN raised taxes in the early 80's:) So Obama's plans are solid:)

The hand of a huge majority in the House and a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate? Something to which you claim required him to "push through" legislation....through his own party...in the body he had just served in! Ha. I'm amused.

What do you think Obama's plans are? Do tell. I have yet to hear his actual resolution for avoiding the fiscal cliff. It's no more concrete than Romney's plan. The two of them are offering partial solutions they cast off as wholistic. Neither gets the job. I mean, c'mon, if he had a plan, he would have pushed it long ago rather than proverbially saying I'm holding out on everyone.

I don't think Obama is a bad person. I think he cares. I think he would be fun to shoot hoops or to drink a beer with. I don't think he's an effective leader by any stretch and I think his misprioritizes things because he's playing about his level. Maybe he has it all figured out now that he gleaned some experience four years into the job, but I'm not convinced. Honestly, I think Joe Biden (crazy utterances aside) may have been effective as a leader and if Hillary had won, there wouldn't even be a conversation right now. Alas, it is what it is.

locket Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 21:29:56

By that logic you can never give any president credit for doing anything ever (unless he pulled the trigger himself). The president just tells people to do stuff and then they do it.

So... ya...

He is the one who has a big part in making the policy. He did not directly kill Osama just as there are other things he did not directly do. Something like Obamacare could pretty much be attributed to him completely though imo. Or any number of other policies that he pushed through for his own beliefs of what is best.

Dissident Game profile

Oct 22nd 2012, 23:28:09

no, you see... you can't say that he implemented Obamacare either. He just made the policies but didn't do the actual work. He didn't set up the budgets personally or implement the policies... he is as responsible for Obamacare as he is for the execution of Osama Bin Laden.

If we are still following through with this logic...

Unsympathetic Game profile

Oct 23rd 2012, 3:09:23

Republicans in general and Romney specifically have zero policies. If they did, we'd know what those policies are by now.. but every time he speaks, his policies change. The only thing we know about Rmoney is that he thinks he should be president.

Ryan is a horrible liar, he's just another ridiculously hard-line neocon. His "numbers" are a complete failure. The only reason he's "a wonk" is because he only gets interviewed by people who don't ask questions. Never mind the debate smashing he took, the one time he was given a chance to explain himself, his out was "Uh, It will take too long" -- when it clearly wouldn't.

Romney's policies are like Schrodinger's cat: The act of attempting to observe the policy changes it.

Dissidenticn

Oct 23rd 2012, 3:12:40

nice physics joke... i like that.

Romney does have policies... but none of them would get him elected if he stated them publicly.

TheMatrix

Oct 23rd 2012, 3:16:03

PRoved he's all talk?

1. He ended torture.

1. If you believe this I feel bad for you, the patriot act is still in place which allows all kinds of things...
2. You call it health care reform I call it a tax hike and the government telling people what is best for them.
3. Projections are exactly that... There is no hard evidence that the stimulus package did anything more than continue to increase the national debt.
4. Really? ended? ask the troops that are still stationed over there if it is over...
5. I'll believe it when I see it
6. ?? I think you mean Osama... This was a plan put in place by his predecessor and Obama happily took all the credit. The real people that accomplished this are the seals involved and all the personnel that were working on this for years.
7. Pure bias in that statement. There are many competing interests in congress and the one that got in his way most often was the proud but few people who are actually trying to reign in the insane bi-partisan government spending.
8. Not to sound cynical but it seemed he waited until it was politically advantageous to announce he was for gay marriage.

Long story short, vote Gary Johnson.

Unsympathetic Game profile

Oct 23rd 2012, 3:28:56

The "fiscal cliff" does not exist. AT ALL. Reaction to the most recent CBO report shows it.

CBO said that allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire and the sequester to kick in would hit the economy next year, leading to a sharp fall in the deficit. IF the fiscal cliff existed, this would be "a good thing" because it's exactly what the fiscal cliff spokespeople should want.. in their theory, this cutting of the deficit should really discourage the invisible bond vigilantes and really encourage the invisible confidence fairies.

But, nothing: Because the people who speak of "fiscal cliff" don't actually care one ounce about the deficit.

"Fiscal cliff" is simply the new code for "Cut Social Security and Medicare."

Edited By: Unsympathetic on Oct 23rd 2012, 3:31:46
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2012, 3:47:13

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
^ LMFAO ^

Wow, are you to the left of Obama on immigration? Cool
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 23rd 2012, 4:28:08

Obama destroyed Romney tonight

Anonymous

Oct 23rd 2012, 4:40:22

This isn't for Obama, but anyone that would vote for Romney should be removed from the gene pool. He is everything that is wrong with the world.

Oct 23rd 2012, 7:42:17

yes. cut SS and medicare. 50% of the federal budget is devoted to paying it. employees pay in like what? 7.5% of their income over 50 years to pay for SS and medicare? after which, they expect to survive another 20-30 years off of the government?
50*7.5% = 375%, so basically, 3.75 years at full salary. add in the employer contribution it = 7 years? and they probably needed insurance to pay for healthcare all their lives, so now it gets really expensive. how much does healthcare cost a year?

i have no idea how y'all plan on paying for all that. unless you intend to steal money from the rich...

Oct 23rd 2012, 7:44:41

reverse mortgages and life insurance pay backs?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2012, 7:46:14

Libs want to take take take & spend spend spend spend spend! The math just doesn't add up....
(•_•)