Verified:

Sublime Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 22:02:50

http://earthgraphs.com/...ort=Show&tab=overview

Looks like Imag is up 9-2. I have Imag pulling off the tagkill in this war by a sound margin...alas there is a long time to go in the set!!!

Sublime Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 2:45:30

How boring, no commentary?? :-(

Soviet Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 4:13:47

iMag FTW!!!
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

d20 Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 6:13:07

bonus

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 20th 2012, 6:15:08

Lol, LCN was in full netting mode correct?
Either way if LCN wants to come back from this
they will have to do it soon, but I am sure
they know that already. Hopefully they do, and
if they do it will make it a more enjoyable war
for both sides. Goodluck to all involved!
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Bikerman Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 8:03:18

GO ONE OF YOU!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 12:50:53

this is news
Do as I say, not as I do.

TAN Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 13:41:31

Look at the NW difference in the chart below. They're now evenly matched numbers-wise, but most of LCN's top countries are dead. If it is just a conventional war, LCN will lose easily.

However, iMag has made a mistake. Look at all their countries - there's no diversity in strategy. If LCN does 50 ABs on each of those countries, it'll bring iMag down a crawl. I think that's really the only way LCN can win at this point - if they destroy the productivity of the C/Is, then not only will iMag not have a way to replenish lost military, but they won't even have the cash to run turns.

It'll be interesting to see how it turns out.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

anoniem Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 14:06:38

Originally posted by TAN:
Look at the NW difference in the chart below. They're now evenly matched numbers-wise, but most of LCN's top countries are dead. If it is just a conventional war, LCN will lose easily.

However, iMag has made a mistake. Look at all their countries - there's no diversity in strategy. If LCN does 50 ABs on each of those countries, it'll bring iMag down a crawl. I think that's really the only way LCN can win at this point - if they destroy the productivity of the C/Is, then not only will iMag not have a way to replenish lost military, but they won't even have the cash to run turns.

AB CS FTW. LOL
re(ally)tired

Soviet Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 15:38:11

Originally posted by TAN:

I'd disagree with your analysis. Out strategy is what is going to keep us on top and LCN on bottom. We are unbreakable by conventional means (GS/BR). We are also making tanks now that LCN have done a few ABs to us. On the flip side we have also done 500 ABs across multiple countries of theirs either cutting their production (and destroying all their CS) or fully disabling them from making ends meet.

It will be interesting to see what they do from here. They have a few guys with 200k+ tanks on hand, but those I feel will be dead shortly.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

TAN Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 17:01:12

Yeah in that case it sounds like the war is pretty much over. I'd think that ABing all the C/Is is their only chance, but if you're stocking up tanks too, there's not much they can do anymore.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 18:16:02

ABing isn't going to do anything, especially ABs that do 20B damage per 2 turns.

archaic Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 19:06:29

Apparently Rival decided that the loyal LCN lapdogs could not be allowed to go down in a fair fight

I am declaring moral victory on behalf of imag
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

iScode Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 21:30:19

MORAL VICTORY!!!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

diez Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 2:10:25

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
ABing isn't going to do anything, especially ABs that do 20B damage per 2 turns.

so true

Sublime Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 4:38:09

I'm not going to update the link to reflect Rival and LCN vs iMag, because that type of a war isn't worth the link it's posted under. Modify it yourselves if you want to see fluffs :-)

iSigma Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 12:42:56

Ohh I think they won again coz they're the once doing the first move...Good job guys...At least no crying this time...
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

Trife Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 14:24:04

Originally posted by Sublime:
I'm not going to update the link to reflect Rival and LCN vs iMag, because that type of a war isn't worth the link it's posted under. Modify it yourselves if you want to see fluffs :-)

sour grapes?

Alin Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 14:38:44

Originally posted by diez:
Originally posted by Xinhuan:

so true

So false.

Abs are killing a high % of CS - which will send your country into stoneage.

30 x 20/buildings/AB will make the target loose a lot of turns rebuilding latter. It will kill a techer or a fat wanna-be player.

BrainWave Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 14:39:53

Originally posted by iScode:
MORAL VICTORY!!!!!

Sorry denied... now fight :D

Sublime Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 17:14:09

Originally posted by Trife:
Originally posted by Sublime:

sour grapes?

Not exactly....I'm in SoF. I'm just saying by the time it takes me to go in and pull the stats, RIVAL should have vaporized iMag....or pretty close. Therefore it's not entertaining enough to view! All of the fun is here on AT actually heh...