Verified:

Marco Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:27:49

Well, another first they were unprepared for their own fs? I dunno :) After seeing your last post though I'll zip my lip, pretend i never saw it, claim ignorance, assume it was coincidence, and keep on loving my rival :)

danzigrules Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:29:31

just bitter because they can't recruit for fluff, because they are fluff

Mockdu Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:34:53

sorry pg, even though you are ally of sof, i think this is a bullfluff move.

grow a pair and hit imagnum when they are not at war with someone else.

Flamey Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:41:57

I don't really think Rival care what you think. :)

iScode Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:44:39

rival only care about resorting to dirty tactics to win right flamey?

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Over The Hill Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:49:04

Originally posted by iScode:
great reason in your war dec PG, at least post something constructive like i did so we know what we need to do to improve relations.

LOL

Oct 20th 2012, 22:54:47

I am all about being a fair player as I have tried to stress since I took over imag.

I have tried to be nothing but a saint since I took over imag. I have tried to work with all alliances but at the same time stand up for the policies that imag members voted on, I have ALWAYS tried to look for peace before attacking an alliance. I have tried to turn imag from an alliance that blindsides people for no reason to an alliance that wars for good clear reasons, hence my long war decs and posts explaining my actions.

ROFLMAO....oh please stop now scode

you really need to get your head out of your ass and really start to listen to what everyone is telling you

Edited By: Over The Hill on Oct 20th 2012, 22:57:18
See Original Post

loco Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:55:12

If anyone here had balls they would call this what it is fluffing cowardness. Imag is winning a war and gets jumped by rival and no one among you has the guts to say hey wait a minute? I send out a challange to every damn one of the other alliances out there to stand up for how underhanded and fluffed this is. I challange every alliance to take a side and ether stand for honesty and backing ones allies or underhanded bullfluff. id like to think that someone out there will say enough and join in but somehow i seriously doubt they will. Cowardness is cowardness and if no one stands for honestly and Integrity then what do you stand for? Imaginary numbers may be alot of things but underhanded cowards they are not.

Edited By: loco on Oct 20th 2012, 23:04:57
See Original Post

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:55:45

Late confirmed.

iScode Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:56:29

Originally posted by Over The Hill:
I am all about being a fair player as I have tried to stress since I took over imag.

I have tried to be nothing but a saint since I took over imag. I have tried to work with all alliances but at the same time stand up for the policies that imag members voted on, I have ALWAYS tried to look for peace before attacking an alliance. I have tried to turn imag from an alliance that blindsides people for no reason to an alliance that wars for good clear reasons, hence my long war decs and posts explaining my actions.

ROFLMAO....oh please stop now scode

you really need to get your head out of your ass and really start to listen what everyone is telling you

Thats the problem, no one is telling me anything!!!! how can i fix what i dont know is broken...

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Flamey Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 23:05:19

rival only care about resorting to dirty tactics to win right flamey?

I still don't see recruiting during an un-aranged war as a dirty tactic, but we are allowed to disagree. Even allies disagree; I don't agree with everything Rival do either, and I would have done things differently this set if I was in their shoes.

danzigrules Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 23:13:49

Originally posted by loco:
If anyone here had balls they would call this what it is fluffing cowardness. Imag is winning a war and gets jumped by rival and no one among you has the guts to say hey wait a minute? I send out a challange to every damn one of the other alliances out there to stand up for how underhanded and fluffed this is. I challange every alliance to take a side and ether stand for honesty and backing ones allies or underhanded bullfluff. id like to think that someone out there will say enough and join in but somehow i seriously doubt they will. Cowardness is cowardness and if no one stands for honestly and Integrity then what do you stand for? Imaginary numbers may be alot of things but underhanded cowards they are not.

Yeah like Imag starting a war for bullfluff reasons so that they think they can run and hide like a bunch of pansy assed cowards.

iScode Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 23:19:45

which war did imag start with bullfluff reasons.

Flamey - fair point.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Marco Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 0:23:52

Wait is that the loco that i know? You're an i now? Wtf!
Since when does imag care about losing a war?

Hey maybe Rival wanted to war just to war, gave it the ol' imag try!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 21st 2012, 1:41:14

Scode, I realize you are trying. Give it up. In everyone's own mind they are right and everyone else is wrong. And this is just a big eff you fest thread. That even retired players have to come try to stand up for actions of the other clan. iMag will never be allies with Rival per PG as far as I am concerned that is fine, some clans don't deserve our alliness (if that is a word). In the meantime if we want to go way back :p i am still fluffty over a rogue/rival war...... So rogue will be by sometime in the future to fs. (disclaimer... That part is a joke)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2012, 1:46:00

Originally posted by danzigrules:

You should see thee fluff they do in primary haha, epic fail recruiting method!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

loco Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 2:18:55

hey marco no im not the loco you think of ive been imags loco for 9 years =) we dont care about losing a war we are always ready to fight even when the odds are aganst us, the point is we had a fair 1-1 war going then get jumped by a clan 3x bigger then us making it a 4-1 war thats whats got my dander up. how in the fluff can you possable defend jumping a 20ish member clan with a 60 meember clan when they are already in the beginings of a war and had just finished up a beautifly exacuted fs... there is no way rival just pick this moment to FS they decided to jump in to make sure imag didnt win this war and thats plan bullfluff.

so to make it perfectly clear fluff YOU rival fluff YOU LCN and any Spineless little doucebags who even try to defed this obvious bullfluff FS. Im ready to run my country into the ground rebuild and repeat Id just like it to be even because obviously when the odds are even Imag can Whoop any of you little fluff pieces of fluff to pieces becuase its our thing, Its what we do, its who we are

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 21st 2012, 2:28:20

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

KO... He isnt talking about Rival.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

fazer Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 3:14:33

It doesn't feel good does it IMAG? Being gankd by alliances 4 times or perhaps 10 times your size. Funny how you are crying poor baby when your shoes are firmly on, but when the shoes are on someone elses feet you have no compassion.

Time to eat your own ignorance!
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 3:18:07

You know, recruiting during a war promotes the game right? Alliance numbers probably went up because of Rival recruiting.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2012, 3:33:09

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

KO... He isnt talking about Rival.

Just shoot me, someone! PLEASE!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

PapaSmurf Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 4:28:19

Personally I feel recruiting during war to be a low/dirty tactic. It's not the worst 'war crime' though.

That being said, I'm glad Rival has retained that membership.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2012, 4:33:12

There's a difference between recruiting temproray mercenaries, and longtime members.

IN this case it was legit.
Z is #1

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 21st 2012, 4:57:25

Originally posted by fazer:
It doesn't feel good does it IMAG? Being gankd by alliances 4 times or perhaps 10 times your size. Funny how you are crying poor baby when your shoes are firmly on, but when the shoes are on someone elses feet you have no compassion.

funny how you switch sides when you want.

Marco Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 5:46:57

He's never switched sides.
You didn't know the core of hero is 4 generations of the same family?
Fazer l
Fazer ll
Fazer lll
Fazer llll

They thought it would be confusing with the l, so there's just 4 fazers

Darakna Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 6:08:24

Too much drama around a game, everyone should just have fun and enjoy the challenge.

The war this war will be more interesting

Tleilaxu Tank

Oct 21st 2012, 6:26:42

it was a political move to show the rival that the you should not recruit during war... if you loose, loose with honour

why does no alliance like to explain their actions like i do? do you not want to improve this game and get it to grow

- old vet: Hello guys, have'nt seen you for ages.
- iScode: Hi.
- old vet: Heard you have a war, i have time now and can creat country to help you a little:)
- iScode: What?! We don't need you, bastard! Don't bother me losing wars with honor and improving game! Go out!
- old vet: Ok sir.
----------

two weeks later on the ee board

- iScode: We declaring war to Tie, becouse their are wrong! Using jets and troops are dirty tactic sinse 1997. Lets fight only with tanks, like a gentlemen!

Edited By: Tleilaxu Tank on Oct 21st 2012, 6:49:15
See Original Post

fazer Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 6:43:40

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by fazer:

funny how you switch sides when you want.

I never switched sides. I think what rival have done is bs, and part of the poison in this game. However days ago I was asking for help in a similar situation and your response was too bad blah blah.

I just find it cynical now days later you come on here crying poor cause rival have gankd you..
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Pain Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 6:48:15

fazer nobody cares, i thought you quit (again).
Your mother is a nice woman

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 7:19:19

dead theard

/me runs throw naked

nothing to see here
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

PG Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 8:26:25

wow i should try to sleep more often..

the Post gets so much more cooler when you wake up =D
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Tokyousr Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 9:01:37

scode, hope theres an ally that is willing to give u a helping hand.

i dont care of all the drama and reasons going on, jus like to see a war with even numbers/nw :)

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2012, 9:03:41

Yeah, this thread is indeed cool.

I wake up every morning wishing that I could be more like iScode, the perfect gentlemen and always being right.

Just suck it up iScode, you knew RIVAL was coming for you this set but as the war-elite-alliance you are you decided to go for LCN instead, that's some fluffy shiet.

Obviously you hoped that Rival would cancel the FS on you if you did this... now they didn't, just suck it up and realize that you guys has some fluffed up tactics going on, and it backfired on you...

Elihaar Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 9:19:44

Emognum is such a pity tag. Crying again. :(
Words that rhyme with rival are:

archival
arrival
revival
survival

Sifos Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 9:44:42

So, it's another one of these sets. Last time it was SoL deciding it was good to join IX in their war versus their own ally that called them to defense, bringing up the nw of imag enemies up to 10 times our own size after their fs. This time its Rival who clearly lacks any kind of honor what so ever, fsing an alliance not far from a third its size that is already at war with a bigger alliance. Not even the curtesy of a proper declaration.

I think we need this. Last time imag was put in such an uneven war because of the bullying attitudes of another far larger alliance lacking justification, it actually bolstered our activity and enjoyment of the game quite a lot. I regard the imag vs IX+SoL war the most fun during my imag career, hope to see another one.

I do however like how they decided to war us, seeing how it feels that we've gotten more accomplished by their dec than they did. Your objective to ruin the set for us by involving both alliances in a pointless one sided clusterfluff means we've also ruined your set, without doing anything. You may of course war somebody else too later but then you will still have us decimating your restarts. Mostly sad that LCN didn't get the chance to fight back and prove themselves.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

davidoss Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 9:51:25

iMagnum reminds me of igangNumstyle

Tleilaxu Tank

Oct 21st 2012, 9:56:49

Originally posted by Elihaar:
Emognum is such a pity tag. Crying again. :(

more pity to the tag of pity!

Tleilaxu Tank

Oct 21st 2012, 10:05:04

Originally posted by Sifos:
fsing an alliance not far from a third its size that is already at war with a bigger alliance.

Stop talking like a woman. One set ago you ganged us with pathetic speeches and now when you are in similar situation you begin crying that gangs is bad.

Typical women logic - i can hit you, but you can't hit me, becouse i am ladie (little and tiny Emognum).

Edited By: Tleilaxu Tank on Oct 21st 2012, 10:24:31
See Original Post

Duna Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 10:43:54

Ok:)
My time to write some random words:)
First of all, as always i want to make note, what i represent only myself and not RIVAL by anyway.

Ok, now. iScode, thanks for explaining your point of view. Its good. I understand it. But well, we in RIVAL dont agree with it. As we dont agree - we declare war on you.

Also, i want to make a note for you. In my eyes its alot better to make preemptive CS (= declare war before your enemy declare on you) than declare war on someone, who dropped you. And here we come to the jun-august. Alot of RIVALers went on vacation (30 finished previous reset and we started new reset with like 20-25). Noone told me, what we going to have a interesting war, but then we see TIE outpacting all our allies and refuse to pact us. We are smart guys&girls and know, what it means. So, we made a preemptive CS:) TIE kinda outplayed us at start of reset. But if we want to refer to dirty tactics, i see its as dirty tactic to outpact peacefull alliance and force him to 1v1 fight. Ok, we accepted the challange. But then you do such unfriendly war invitaition, dont expect someone to keep the war friendly. TIE did all to win (they also invited like 7-8 ppl), we did all to win. We was just better. You didnt like to see RIVAL win - you declare war on us. Its ok, we accepted it also. But dont expect us to let you get out with it. We are not saints:) You made a decision, so you have to pay for it. So, now, can you tell me whats wrong with it?

Duna Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 10:50:29

PS
LCN will have a chance to prove themself somewhere in future.

PPS
Sifos, i like how ppl think they wasted our reset (you are not the first who think so):) If you think so - good luck with it:)

Sifos Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 12:14:42

Originally posted by Tleilaxu Tank:
fsing an alliance not far from a third its size that is already at war with a bigger alliance.

Stop talking like a woman. One set ago you ganged us with pathetic speeches and now when you are in similar situation you begin crying that gangs is bad.

Typical women logic - i can hit you, but you can't hit me, becouse i am ladie (little and tiny Emognum).

We ganged up on you? I'm sorry, I don't remember imag ever hitting a tag with such a huge member advantage...

Duna, maybe your members think a war with 4:1 member advantage is good and fun. I consider it a waste of time.
Imaginary Numbers

Sifos Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 12:15:25

Btw, isn't PG a girlie?
Imaginary Numbers

Oct 21st 2012, 12:30:23

please do everyone a favor and quit your whining Sifos

Marco Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 12:30:27

You made a war prepped tag fs you, clearly destroying their chance to net. I fully endorse this logic

Duna Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 13:15:25

We ganged up on you? I'm sorry, I don't remember imag ever hitting a tag with such a huge member advantage...

Duna, maybe your members think a war with 4:1 member advantage is good and fun. I consider it a waste of time.

What should we do? Detag 40 members to do it even? And then retag them again?:) Lol, but then you will cry about "recruiting in war" again:)

iTarl Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 13:46:16

I say again, we are doing exactly what the members of Imaginary Numbers want to do. after 12 years and 2 servers you guys still dont get it, its not that hard to figure out, is it?

ZIP Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 13:47:07

Originally posted by davidoss:
iMagnum reminds me of igangNumstyle

http://youtu.be/wcLNteez3c4

oh sexy lady !!
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

trumper Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 14:06:07

I'm amused by the whining on this thread. How dare anyone ever do anything. Haha.

Sifos Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 14:10:55

Whining? I said I like this...

Idk Duna, not being able to do what you wanted is a fluff. We war every set, it happens to us all the time, that's why you keep doors open for backup plans. Besides, 3:1 isn't much of a fun war either.
Imaginary Numbers

Trife Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 14:23:10

pew pew pew go the lasers