Verified:

fazer Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 10:04:51

I've had enough once and for all. The relentless farming every single day on ALL the HERO members is just too much. I really hope you fluffwits really enjoy picking on players that cannot hit you back. I say players because the people you are farming the absolute fluff out of EVERY DAY, are REAL people. Real guys, that actually want to play the game and enjoy it as apart of a SMALL alliance ( Which the GAME ALLOWS PEOPLE TO DO, BUT THE PLAYERS DO NOT). But you ROB that from them. The REAL people. Its not just a country # and acres you get too add to your perfect 'real life altering' finish.

To go to this extent it must mean that much to you. And i really hope you enjoy the satisfaction it must bring you to keep doing it. I've been copied into messages HERO members have sent in game to people who are contantly hitting them PLEADING them to leave them alone. But they immediately following that, more farming.

Our members retal our land, to them be farmed by other tags taking that land again.

I want to thank Incin and the other members of HERO who have put up with the farming for this long. It is testament to there character and willingness to put up with that fluff in an online game for set after set after set.

I have messaged all HERO members, and givem them the courtesy to do what they feel right thing to do for THEM. Some may leave, no doubt i have seen all the recruitment messages fluffting on HERO and why they should join other tags. Its not nice. Especially when hours and hours are put into recruiting people who want to play in a small alliance. Who then get farmed 10 times straight in a day, then receive a recruitment message. ' fluff HERO, join us or i'll and everyone else will keep farming you! ' that kind of ingame fluff is just not cool.

However you want to spin this, HERO was a legitimate alliance. We have real members, we retal, we have websites, boxcar, we send PM's, we send in games, we ask for help on AT, and other clan websites, we go on IRC, but in the end its NOT ENOUGH. This server should NOT be called Alliance and the CLAN option should be REMOVED.

Some of you i get along with, and others not so much, and others have hatred towards me who ive never spoken or chatted with and thats cool too. This is a game, and some have played for over 14 years and i understand that. It is the same people, and like it or not the same people hell bent on keeping this game exactly the same way. And clearly the game means more to others then it should. I can see that through in game actions.

And for those that to me represent the poison in this game, I really hope that in the end its been worth it...

Peace.

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

locket Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 10:10:11

You were given lots of advice. Stop. fluffing. Whining. You listened to none of it. Playing with a 5 man tag would be impossible for 80% of this player base. Unless you have some of the best players in this game you wont be enforcing tag protection all set with just 5 members.

If you refuse to listen to advice and expect handouts from every single tag in the game then you are better off gone.

fazer Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 10:18:03

The 'advice' feeds the poison and stunts real true growth in this game. How can a game grow when small alliances are crushed and forced into larger alliances. With those same large alliances refusing to change their actions, resulting in the numbers that currently play.

Everyone fluffs on about 'merge into a larger alliance, get stronger then branch out once your numbers are bigger' bullfluff. Name a bunch of alliances that have done that in the last few years? You can't! The same people running this game, don't allow it.

Number 2 problem, You mistake someone asking for 'help' as trying to scheme a 'handout'. Just because you never got help, doesn't mean in the interest of growing the game, you offer help... In social multiplayer gaming, where there are no images, its all fantasy text based roleplay. Isn't that the idea? To grow the game...?

You see even your recruitment, is with old vets that used to play. But the problem is that, they gave up the game. And the same reasons still exist today. So they come back for a 'reunion' set. See it hasn't changed and then leave again. No growth.

- -

Fazer - MGP

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 10:21:33

join a bigger alliance and learn how to net, then you'll know how to stock and will have something to dump to use to prep for war when the big bad bullies pick on you.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

fazer Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 10:21:59

In the end who cares. You want the game to grow, however you aren't prepared to change for it to happen. So it doesn't period.
- -

Fazer - MGP

Oct 19th 2012, 10:25:56

"if somethings not fun, why do it?" because fun isn't a necessity. it's superfluous. it's actually a waste of time.

Kumander Otbol

Oct 19th 2012, 10:27:32

Originally posted by locket:
You were given lots of advice. Stop. fluffing. Whining. You listened to none of it. Playing with a 5 man tag would be impossible for 80% of this player base. Unless you have some of the best players in this game you wont be enforcing tag protection all set with just 5 members.

If you refuse to listen to advice and expect handouts from every single tag in the game then you are better off gone.

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
join a bigger alliance and learn how to net, then you'll know how to stock and will have something to dump to use to prep for war when the big bad bullies pick on you.

Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Pride Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 10:40:15

I've decided to not argue. :) I'm 100% for growth in the game though.

Edited By: Pride on Oct 19th 2012, 10:45:13
See Original Post

bertz Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 10:50:17

Why would they have special treatment?
If DK was able to establish themselves, why HERO can't?

bertz Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 10:52:11

Pride, aint most of the alliances are dropping pacts to have to actively grab each other?

If HERO wants other alliances to leave them, they should play nicely.

Devestation Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 10:54:50

I was wondering when HERO would snap.

Pride Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 11:04:49

"Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this."

Oct 19th 2012, 11:28:59

if you need a big stick then you probably didn't walk softly enough to acheive complete surprise.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 19th 2012, 12:53:28

From what I understand, cross retalling was the issue here; alliance:alliance rather than alliance:country; most tags in the Alliance server don't accept alliance:alliance retals; if you're small you should probably play by the accepted rule set, until you have enough size&/respect to enforce non-standard policies and get away with it....
Finally did the signature thing.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 13:25:02

I pretty much laid it out for you in PMs long before this happened. You had several countries that could definitely retal. Yes, there was a HUGE volume of countries farming you, and that sucks. But if you kept at it long enough and stuck to commonly accepted practices with regards to retals, eventually people would tire of grabbing you.

Look at pretty much any alliance that are trading hits these days. Even if you have tag protection, you are still going to get hit. So deal with it and make them sorry they hit you.

maverickmd Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 13:31:15

Thats too bad :( For what its worth MD had you guys on DNH and wished you the best of luck as you tried to grow!

archaic Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 13:55:24

Honestly fazer, your long and well documented history as a cheater probably had NOTHING to do with why nobody would pact you.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 14:22:25

oh look fazer left again guys

Rockman Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 14:31:53

If you're a small alliance that is led by an idiot, and you use a retal policy that no other alliance on the entire server uses or accepts, then you will get farmed into oblivion.

A small alliance with a good leader that uses the retal policies that are accepted on the server would do quite well. But unfortunately, your alliance only is small, but lacks a good leader, and does not use commonly accepted retal policies. So you guys are screwed.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 19th 2012, 14:46:48

and pissing off the few alliances that did try and help you didnt help your cause either.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

TAN Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:08:42

The vitriol in this thread is disgusting. Everyone is mocking a small alliance for trying to thrive?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 19th 2012, 15:11:51

no we are mocking a lying , cheating scumbag. not his alliance
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:11:53

Originally posted by fazer:
The 'advice' feeds the poison and stunts real true growth in this game. How can a game grow when small alliances are crushed and forced into larger alliances. With those same large alliances refusing to change their actions, resulting in the numbers that currently play.

Everyone fluffs on about 'merge into a larger alliance, get stronger then branch out once your numbers are bigger' bullfluff. Name a bunch of alliances that have done that in the last few years? You can't! The same people running this game, don't allow it.

Number 2 problem, You mistake someone asking for 'help' as trying to scheme a 'handout'. Just because you never got help, doesn't mean in the interest of growing the game, you offer help... In social multiplayer gaming, where there are no images, its all fantasy text based roleplay. Isn't that the idea? To grow the game...?

You see even your recruitment, is with old vets that used to play. But the problem is that, they gave up the game. And the same reasons still exist today. So they come back for a 'reunion' set. See it hasn't changed and then leave again. No growth.

Dear fazer,

Have you recently looked at these following 2 clan tags?

A) DANGER (2 members)
B) DKnights (12 members)

Nobody is farming them. Why?

Edited By: Xinhuan on Oct 19th 2012, 15:14:07
See Original Post

RandyMD Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:12:15

bonus~!
Email:

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:14:31

Originally posted by Warster:
no we are mocking a lying , cheating scumbag. not his alliance

Unless they're one in the same, of course...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TAN Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:16:37

You're a fickle bunch. You're demonizing the whole alliance based on the past of one of their leaders.

Why not demonize just about every alliance in the game, because all of them have people who have cheated at one point or another, including LaF and Evo, and especially RD.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:18:06

Originally posted by TAN:
You're a fickle bunch. You're demonizing the whole alliance based on the past of their ONLY leader.

BlahBlahBlatherBlahBlah

Fixed it for you...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TAN Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:19:12

I like how you BlahBlahBlahed out the most important part that makes you all look like hypocritical assholes.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:20:25

If that was the most important part of your post, then I'm obviously wasting my time on you.

CandyMan Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:22:46

Not to mention IX. He's a one man tag and no one has hit him yet.

TAN Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:30:14

You are, NukEvil, so please don't respond to my posts anymore. It's a waste of your time and a waste of my braincells reading your bilge.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 19th 2012, 15:38:11

Oh look, same post we see every set.
Every set: fazer complains
every set: fazer gets good advice from AT
every set: fazer and clan doesn't listen, pulls stupid moves
every set: fazer tries to blame everyone else
every set: fazer get fluffty and rage quits blaming this game
every set except this one: fazer's clan is normally purple

fazer for the last time: it is you. You should take the advice, or learn to make admends for the bs from past. And each set don't start a new tag.

This set: Aliens have taken over TAN's body.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

chapman951 Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:45:00

"I have messaged all HERO members, and givem them the courtesy to do what they feel right thing to do for THEM."

Frazer, as a leader, your job is never done. The safety of HERO clan members is your number one concern. Provide them with an alternative place to play the game. I'm sure laf or imag would gladly help you out. Contact someone for help.

These guys: " . Real guys, that actually want to play the game and enjoy it as apart of a SMALL alliance ( Which the GAME ALLOWS PEOPLE TO DO, BUT THE PLAYERS DO NOT). But you ROB that from them. The REAL people. Its not just a country # and acres you get too add to your perfect 'real life altering' finish."

Edited By: chapman951 on Oct 19th 2012, 15:51:29
See Original Post

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:51:52

Originally posted by Rockman:
If you're a small alliance that is led by an idiot, and you use a retal policy that no other alliance on the entire server uses or accepts, then you will get farmed into oblivion.

THE MIGHTY CLAN DANGER TAKES UMBRAGE!

HA!

SAM

ebola Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 15:58:54

Originally posted by Xinhuan:

Have you recently looked at these following 2 clan tags?
A) DANGER (2 members)
B) DKnights (12 members)
Nobody is farming them. Why?

This. For the last 3 resets there have been some small clans, or even single countries that managed to avoid getting farmed as much as you guys. If you can't figure out why (and clearly you can't), maybe you should join somebody who can teach you.
You don't "have to" start as part of an alliance, see DKnights, but if you're so unwilling/unable to learn the basics of retal capacity to your members, have somebody more suited teach them.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2012, 16:58:40

TAN-- that's not what they are saying. They are saying bad leadership = bad results.

If you cannot understand that then maybe you have more in common with HERO than I thought!

Klown Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 17:07:35

Fazer: AB them into the ground. Next reset, they will be less likely to want to farm you.

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 18:11:45

DK's offer still stands fazer
The Death Knights

XI

TAN Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 18:25:02

oh stfu requiem. You had plenty of good things to say about PDM before you turned traitor and ran like a coward without even telling anyone in PDM. Now that you're in a different alliance, you talk fluff.

I'll take criticism from dagga and BattleKJ before I take any from you.

Yes, bad leadership = bad results, but no one is trying to even bother helping out a tiny alliance like theirs. And LaF and Evo aren't exactly friendly to alliances that have no retal capability, despite what the whiners say.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Pain Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 18:44:40

Originally posted by TAN:
oh stfu requiem. You had plenty of good things to say about PDM before you turned traitor and ran like a coward without even telling anyone in PDM. Now that you're in a different alliance, you talk fluff.

I'll take criticism from dagga and BattleKJ before I take any from you.

Yes, bad leadership = bad results, but no one is trying to even bother helping out a tiny alliance like theirs. And LaF and Evo aren't exactly friendly to alliances that have no retal capability, despite what the whiners say.

im not really sure why we should all give them a free handout.

DK and neo didnt just start up and expect to be treated like other alliances. members from those alliances played in other clans, made friends with other leaders and earned respect so they could branch out and become their own small tags that people respect enouhg to treat fairly.

what has fazer done? ran multies set after set for a year and cried about how noone handed him any respect. im sorry but im all for small clans but fazer has not earned his right to be treated as equal.
Your mother is a nice woman

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2012, 19:34:27

Tan-- Cry more please. Your tears fuel me. Also I wasn't criticizing you. If you want me to do that I'd be glad to... I don't think you could take it though!

I think you're a cool guy but you've been a big baby in this tread.

Also if my question hit a nerve with you, does that mean that deep down in your conscious you think its true? HAHA!

Your love,
Requiem

Jeremy Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 19:52:33

Today is a great day for Earth.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2012, 19:52:52

Have a swirvy day!

fazer Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 20:08:09

Thanks for all the messages, but it's all a little too late.

The tyrants can now squirm and squeeze over trying to recruit the members at any cost!

I can finally see and understand the dynamics, and the personailiies of the select few people that pull the strings in this game. They are desperately trying to control the game, refusing change as growth puts their plans at risk. You can see the ingame antics play out all the time, with some going to great lengths to maintain dominion ( hacking ) . Clearly some play out real life needs and desires trough this game, and it means too much to them. I on the other hand, it does not.

I have probably spent thousands of hours on and off over the last 10 years in this game. I've invested too much, for little or no return.

I am sorry to those I have offended. I do hope for your own sake, and the sake of this game change happens. But knowin full well it won't. To those that have developed a hatred towards me,most of you I've never spoken a single word, or done anything malicious to ANYONE, I hope one day you realize this is just a
game..

They say don't hate the player hate the game, but in this instance I can rightly say I LOVED the game, hated the players that represent the toxic poison that is killing this community and the game...

Peace.
- -

Fazer - MGP

fazer Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 20:12:50

Feel free to close off this thread post or just delete it all together. It will serve noone anygood falling on deaf ears.
- -

Fazer - MGP

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 20:13:52

Its alme to give up, DK has seen better sets as of late then this current one. But i am not giving up. our memebrship went down 50% but i am rebuilding. My pres(xelah) left, has RL stuff to get straightened out, but im not giving up on my guys.

My rag tag bunch would be pissed if i threw in the towel. take some advice from these people fazer. it might work out yet, ya never know.
The Death Knights

XI

kemo Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 20:23:47

why quit now? still plenty of time to be purple!!
all praised to ra

Chewi Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 22:13:28

The Cloaked Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 23:27:21

meh. I'm not sure why you posted this. If you wanted to insult the people who beat you then this is really falling on deaf ears.

if you wanted pity, then you have it from some. But your problems are both obvious and avoidable. All you needed was some small measure of competence and/or pragmatism and/or balls and this wouldn't have happened.

Worst case scenario you could've atleast gone to war with LaF or Evo. An FS of a few hundred ABs probably would've earned you a little respect and a few DNHs.

TAN Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 0:02:40

Originally posted by Requiem:
Tan-- Cry more please. Your tears fuel me. Also I wasn't criticizing you. If you want me to do that I'd be glad to... I don't think you could take it though!

I think you're a cool guy but you've been a big baby in this tread.

Also if my question hit a nerve with you, does that mean that deep down in your conscious you think its true? HAHA!

Your love,
Requiem

Oh please. What could you criticize me about? You were in PDM half a set whilst I was leading. I'd actually like to hear what bullfluff you could conjure up now that you're not in PDM. I'm sure you'd have the same formulaic bilge you would say about LaF if you were in PDM.

I haven't been a baby at all in this thread. I've simply said that an alliance that is trying to grow shouldn't be condemned simply because the same hypocrites who accuse Fazer of cheating are former cheaters themselves. By that logic, maybe PDM should set 3/4ths the whole server to FARM, since that's how many clans have former cheaters in them.

So save it. We either try to help this server grow, or we farm more alliances out. Requiem, who has the balls to call out Fazer but joins the alliance that just had a hacking scandal. This is the exact sort of attitude I'm calling out.

If you had any sort of consistency (not to Requiem, but to everyone in EE), you would point the fingers at yourselves. Swallow your fluffing pride. It's a tiny alliance. If it has a fluffty retal policy, so what - put it on DNH for a set and let it grow. Tell it that next set you won't accept that policy.

But don't fluff and whine about how fluffty this server is when you chase people off it because you're greedy motherfluffers. This attitude is sick and depraved.
FREEEEEDOM!!!