Verified:

Sov Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 15:12:01

Please update your contacts on the Alliance Directory as I am noticing many of the listed contacts are now out of date.

http://wiki.earthempires.com/...Alliances#Alliance_Server

Thanks in advance.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 15:37:48

Dear Sov - RE Playing in MX and IX

Please tell us how many multi's you used to run.

Thanks in advance.

Sov Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 15:40:50

I ran none. How many did you run?

Unfortunately for you there are key elements of my history which torpedo your beliefs, but please amuse me and post more :)

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 15:50:34

Its the riddle of the day, how can you have a country in IX and at least one country in MX and not be running multi's?

Sov Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 15:54:53

See this is where your story has flaws in it. I left MX 2 sets after I stood down as President and joined IX because I discovered one of the leaders cheating and several countries deleted. This also lead me to encourage other MXers to leave and form the break-away Alliance SX.

Did you know that KJ? That I was so anti-cheating I destroyed MX because of it? Guess not. Keep trying there kid.

Are you still mad that I ran you out of the game?

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 16:14:58

Were you running the countries that were deleted or didnt you get caught?

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 16:15:30

Also is that the Alliance Building tip of the day? Run people out of the dying game?

Sov Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 16:19:12

Running you out of the game is better for the game. Look how much the game grew last set without you poisoning it or getting your Alliance killed.

But yea, still mad. Even Evo don't want you :'(

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 16:21:21

What about all the other Evo members, SOL members, PDM members, MD members, do you take responsibility for them too?

I reckon between your alliance and LaF you have made more people leave the game than you will ever recruit.

Sov Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 16:32:44

Comparison of peaked tag members from last set compared to the set before.

MD 46 -> 58 (+14)
PDM 41 -> 40 (-1)
SOL 51 -> 49 (-2)
Evo 38 -> 28 (-10)

Doesn't look like PDM, SOL and MD did too badly. Evo lost out.

Conclusion? I didn't run people from the game. You did. How does it feel knowing you were such a bad leader you made so many people leave your own Alliance?

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 16:36:45

Evo had 75+ members at the start of the wars, SOL had a boatload, PDM had like 60 members before SoF started killing them.

Try again princess.

Sov Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 16:40:48

Unfortunately for you statistics must not be your strong point. Either that or your memory is weak?

Since I started playing PDM has never exceeded the 40s. Evo only fought one war. SOL lost 22 members immediately after their arranged war with iMag and LCN.

Why do you need to deflect the blame away from yourself KJ? Is it because you cannot deal with your own failures as a leader?

I like to think of my actions (especially last set) as educating Evo as to how much of a cancer you are to them. Now they don't want you. Mission successful.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 16:44:38

I do not wish to play in an alliance anyway, so its fine. Last set I suicided several good LaF & RD countries and a decent Rival country.

More of the same is in order this set I think! :)

Sov Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 16:47:31

Don't wish to play in an Alliance to spare yourself further embarrassment? Trying to play the game Al Qaeda style to try and inflict damage upon those who have seen more success than you? Fair enough. I am sure everyone here can see it for what it is.

Thank you for assisting me on enlightening the server. Maybe I should add a reference to you on my Alliance building threads on what not to do to avoid complete failure.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 16:49:26

I would have thought your alliance building template would be;

"As a leader you should run more countries!"

Sov Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 16:54:17

Is that all you got? Lame... I guess I made you very upset as you can barely think of anything of substance now.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 16:56:21

I don't see what else is needed to say, you ran multi's back in E2025 yet you deny it. Its not even a big secret. Theres a bunch of people on here that know its true.

Sov Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 17:01:48

If false accusations now is all you have I guess this argument is over :)

I tell you what, how about you spend the entire set trying to get someone to back up your claim... I am sure you can ask your "wife" to back you up.

But alas, this argument is over and I have successfully made you look stupid once again.

Thanks to everyone for reading.

Jeremy Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 17:05:11

Jesus loves everyone in this thread.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 17:08:09

False accusations, of course.

Well I claim false accusations on everything you have said. Its such a great arguement.

Yes you did.
No I didnt :(
Yeah you did.
FALSE ACCUSATIONS!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 9th 2012, 19:21:52

I DECLARE MARTIAN LAW ON THIS THREAD!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

de1i Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 19:39:43

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Also is that the Alliance Building tip of the day? Run people out of the dying game?

I loled.

Also leaving MX because of cheating only to join an (I'm assuming) Angelous lead IX, double lol ;)

Sov Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 23:22:12

Kaiser/Floyd lead IX. So bitter.

thefloyd Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 23:23:49

daddy has made the thread...it is complete

thefloyd Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 23:37:47

We have all made some decisions in our earth career that were questionable. Its best just to let them go

matti Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 23:39:12

Sov made people mad
SoF Henchman

thefloyd Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 23:44:48

but how many countries did he run while doing it...is the question...???

Sov Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 23:46:06

Only yours and mine floyd :p

thefloyd Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 23:48:49

there is some truth to the statement. Those that know me...know i did not run a country while pres of IX

Sov Game profile

Oct 9th 2012, 23:59:55

lol

matti Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 0:07:26

I am actually Sov's multi
SoF Henchman

Warner

Oct 10th 2012, 0:12:13

I am actually Matti's multi
SoF

cypress Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 0:19:14

multiessssssssssssssssss

Sublime Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 0:34:40

I am Warner's multi

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 0:56:27

I do not wish to play in an alliance anyway, so its fine. Last set I suicided several good LaF & RD countries and a decent Rival country.

Evo won ANW using untagged suiciders. You heard it here first.

This also reflects poorly on Evo, who has groomed a suicider over the last year or two.

Edited By: Xinhuan on Oct 10th 2012, 0:58:37
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 10th 2012, 1:18:36

This is just tarded. Way to totally off topic this thread KJ with useless information. Isn't the baby crying?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 10th 2012, 1:19:46

Originally posted by Xinhuan:

This also reflects poorly on Evo, who has groomed a suicider over the last year or two.

xinhuan, you cannot blame clans for suiciders. iMag could blame Rival or MD for wulf's suiciding on us last set, but we don't.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 1:58:41

I was just trying to get a troll response. :(

bertz Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 2:17:09

LOL

Kumander Otbol

Oct 10th 2012, 10:43:10

you got pawned. bonus
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Pride Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 10:59:14

Originally posted by galleri:

xinhuan, you cannot blame clans for suiciders. iMag could blame Rival or MD for wulf's suiciding on us last set, but we don't.

Why MD?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 11:04:58

:)
Do as I say, not as I do.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 12:39:21

even though king john is being a tool. one thing must be said:

evo were around 28-33 members before he rejoined, and he helped to get us to 75 members by re-recruiting old members.

that being said he's more trouble than he's worth. he couldn't give a crap about teammates and only cares about what he wants and who he can use to get what he wants.

p.s.
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS
OLIVIEEEEER GIROUUUUUUD
HE SCCCCCCCCORES WHEN HE WANTS
re(ally)tired

Chand Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 12:56:02

Wulf hasn't been in Rival for over two sets. Please refrain from false accusations. It would be almost like Rival accusing iMag for suiciding on Rival (last set) because KJ tagjumped to iMag 4-5 sets ago.
-Rival HC-

anoniem Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 13:59:00

Originally posted by Chand:

Wulf hasn't been in Rival for over two sets. Please refrain from false accusations. It would be almost like Rival accusing iMag for suiciding on Rival (last set) because KJ tagjumped to iMag 4-5 sets ago.

that was galleri's whole point...

i.e. not blaming clans for idiot members who leave and then decide to be douchebags and suicide
re(ally)tired

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 10th 2012, 15:58:04

*facepalm......
seriously? Did you read what I wrote? Maybe anoniem's post will give you a clue.
duh

UBer Bu Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 16:19:54

Bonus posting in a confusing thread!
-take off every sig.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 16:23:16

I have never been tagged iMag ever....!!!

tellarion Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 17:27:14

We know :P Not to mention you give him more credit than he's worth :D Did a single person with 2 countries cost 20+m difference in avg nw?

*poke poke*

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 10th 2012, 17:30:35

Originally posted by anoniem:
even though king john is being a tool. one thing must be said:

evo were around 28-33 members before he rejoined, and he helped to get us to 75 members by re-recruiting old members.

that being said he's more trouble than he's worth. he couldn't give a crap about teammates and only cares about what he wants and who he can use to get what he wants.

p.s.
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS
HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS
OLIVIEEEEER GIROUUUUUUD
HE SCCCCCCCCORES WHEN HE WANTS

RVP RVP RVP RVP

GIROUD TO STOKE FOR £2MIL IN JAN.

PS. XINHUAN TROLLS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.