Verified:

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 7:28:24

RITZ CRACKERS WITH MELTED CHEDDAR CHEESE.

DISCUSS.

BILL

Devestation Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 7:38:52

mm

they taste okay individually, but don't make anything exceptionally special once combined. Just... Ritz crackers and melted cheddar cheese.

tisya Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 8:15:54

I like my ritz crackers with peanut butter..but I can eat it with melted cheese I suppose.
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

kangaruu

Oct 6th 2012, 11:24:42

Well all you Cheese loving Americans ...enjoy it now. In 10 years, when I am eligible for presidency and claim it I shall ban Cheese forever in the States on the grounds that it might cause Heart Diseases and some cancers. I plan on spending 100% of the monies delegated for "other" in the fiscal year budget on the harms of cheese. This is not meant to be a discussion, rather just an informative post.

P.S. This post can not be used against me in any way shape or form during my campaign for Presidency.

P.S.S. I hate cheese.

Rossoneri Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 11:36:18

Originally posted by kangaruu:
Well all you Cheese loving Americans ...enjoy it now. In 10 years, when I am eligible for presidency and claim it I shall ban Cheese forever in the States on the grounds that it might cause Heart Diseases and some cancers. I plan on spending 100% of the monies delegated for "other" in the fiscal year budget on the harms of cheese. This is not meant to be a discussion, rather just an informative post.

P.S. This post can not be used against me in any way shape or form during my campaign for Presidency.

P.S.S. I hate cheese.

The Dutch hate you.

P.S. I am not Dutch.
Rossoneri
Evolution Head of Internal Affairs

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 6th 2012, 17:36:25

WE LIKE IT TOO...... THEN WE HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS ONE DAY!
http://instagram.com/...owlift_photo_user_message

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 20:05:02

AS FAR AS CRACKER AND CHEESE CENTERED SNACKS GO, NOTHING BEATS CHEDDAR N BACON EASY CHEESE ON CHICKEN IN A BISKET. THE REASONS ARE TOO MANY TO LIST HERE BUT HERE ARE JUST A FEW.

BACON. THIS IS A NO BRAINER.

NO MICROWAVE IS NECESSARY FOR THE PREPARATION OF EASY CHEESE SNACKS.

IT IS POSSIBLE TO DRAW A MUSHROOM CLOUD ON YOUR CRACKER WITH EASY CHEESE. IT IS NOT EASY USING A MEDIUM LIKE EASY CHEESE TO DRAW A MUSHROOM CLOUD ON SUCH A SMALL CANVAS, BUT NOTHING WORTH DOING IS EASY.

HA!

SAM