Verified:

Drow Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 21:15:08

Consider our guy in the top 10, to be a big "F**K YOU". Despite your fluffty excuse for a war, and despite the fact that you 'beat us', we still have a member who out netted YOUR ENTIRE ALLIANCE.
Congrats on achieving... nothing.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2012, 21:20:25

Haha!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pride Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 21:30:53

Congratz to hitting T10 that's amazing.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2012, 21:40:23

There's still time to throw missiles at that....

Trife Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 21:47:06

Congrats on the top 10 finish!

Flamey Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 21:48:17

Im guessing he's a demo with high SDI.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2012, 21:49:04

FAed or legit?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Ladijapri Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 21:49:12

Zen, Assassin, AB....IRC??
You go away now or we will farm your pimple covered ass!

Trife Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 21:50:16

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
FAed or legit?

He didn't participate in the war, so it could be legit..

BigBen Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 21:50:17

If anyone hasn't figured it out by now we were the ones the did the oil buyout last night. I'm very surprised at how low the top 10 is though. We'll see if it holds.

Detmer Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 22:00:30

This is an alliance game aka that is quite legit.

fluff you LCN.

Pain Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 22:01:44

welcome back detmer!
Your mother is a nice woman

Trife Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 22:01:49

Originally posted by Detmer:

fluff you LCN.

*tips hat*

Flamey Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 22:20:07

I was in LCN's shoes I'd be temped to do the mass CD technique with 30 secs to go... but I'm just a fluff :D

Pride Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 22:28:07

Originally posted by Flamey:
I was in LCN's shoes I'd be temped to do the mass CD technique with 30 secs to go... but I'm just a fluff :D

I think he earned his spot in T10. His leaders may be making the decision for LCN easier but I think they should let him be. My opinion anyways.

Pain Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 22:49:05

PDM has gotten that short end of the stick for nearly a year now, even if most of it was their own fault, they deserve the finish.
Your mother is a nice woman

Deci Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 22:51:50

Congrats, and that's not being sarcastic :)

Best of luck to you guys in the future.

~Deci
Retired.... and back again.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2012, 22:59:22

Good job with teh buyout/fa. Who is running that country?

Also if I were LCN I'd kill it out of spite for the message drow posted :p

MADMARK Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 23:01:19

LOL LCN

BigBen Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 23:18:35

It's TheMatrix's country. Him and bravado were the only 2 left after the war since they went into vacation and bravado was too high for anyone to FA and Matrix had a bit more stock.

I would also point out that Matrix was following Rockman's allx techer which worked fairly nicely. Although I found a little bit of the startup the could be better optimized in the future.

alexbajd Game profile

Oct 4th 2012, 23:51:00

fluff you LCN.

And best regards to you, too, Mr. Forum Moderator.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2012, 23:55:29

Awwww he not top 10 anymore hahahaha!

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 0:14:44

i thought pdm wanted peace? why create a retarded thread like this.. only to finish outside of the top 10... lol
re(ally)tired

Pride Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 0:15:16

You guys spoke to soon :P

rank 12.

Trife Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 0:22:08

womp womp

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 0:22:31

suck fluff tripe
re(ally)tired

Trife Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 0:24:22

Originally posted by anoniem:
suck fluff tripe

lol, where did this come from?

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 0:27:37

PDM TOLD ME TO SAY THAT.. THEY ARE MY PUPPET MASTERS
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 0:27:48

TAN CONTROLLETH ME
re(ally)tired

Rossoneri Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 2:03:16

Originally posted by Pride:
You guys spoke to soon :P

rank 12.

My fault, I resold and bought out my PM to make another jump :P
Rossoneri
Evolution Head of Internal Affairs

Drow Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 2:09:14

actually, I am already retired from earth completely, and thus no longer a PDM leader. I can say whatever the f**k I want. Given LCN were utter fluffs to us this set, with no cause, I think giving them the big f**k you is well deserved.
Even 12th, he's still outnetted their entire alliance.

trumper Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 2:17:57

Originally posted by Drow:
actually, I am already retired from earth completely, and thus no longer a PDM leader. I can say whatever the f**k I want. Given LCN were utter fluffs to us this set, with no cause, I think giving them the big f**k you is well deserved.

Congratulations to him, not to you.

Vic Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 2:20:59

you were the ones who did the buyout? you got oil to 98 , woohoo!
hell, MY oil even got stuck still!!!

a real buyout would have brought oil to over 500 and given your guy 1st place.

lame

Detmer Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 4:37:09

Originally posted by alexbajd:

fluff you LCN.

And best regards to you, too, Mr. Forum Moderator.

Having opinions and cursing are not against the rules. I am not sure why you are highlighting that I am a mod... probably to point out that I operate within the rules set forth by the admins and that I tenderly uphold.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 5th 2012, 4:39:39

ya, this wasn't an NA style endeavour where we all take our netting countries and ruin our finishes to help llaar get rank 1.

it was something to work together towards and try to have a good time over the last month after our good netting countries (some of which would certainly have been vying for t10 spots legitimately) were destroyed in the blindside. i'm not going to say it was the absolute best and most optimized effort possible, but with the resources available it's damn good to put a country in the t20. if we can't finish well as a group, we can at least push one flag bearer to the top to show we still have moxy.

the top PDM country finished with over 3x the nw of LCN's top country, despite LCN having all kinds of free land from PDM and nearly a month to use it. Working together to put one of our countries in a top position seems more fruitful than LCN killing themselves. The thing I like best is that there is 1 PDM country on last round's scoresheet and 0 LCN countries. :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Duna Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 5:09:29

LCN 1,949,117,907
Paradigm 370,697,157

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 5:29:39

Originally posted by Pang:
ya, this wasn't an NA style endeavour where we all take our netting countries and ruin our finishes to help llaar get rank 1.

it was something to work together towards and try to have a good time over the last month after our good netting countries (some of which would certainly have been vying for t10 spots legitimately) were destroyed in the blindside. i'm not going to say it was the absolute best and most optimized effort possible, but with the resources available it's damn good to put a country in the t20. if we can't finish well as a group, we can at least push one flag bearer to the top to show we still have moxy.

the top PDM country finished with over 3x the nw of LCN's top country, despite LCN having all kinds of free land from PDM and nearly a month to use it. Working together to put one of our countries in a top position seems more fruitful than LCN killing themselves. The thing I like best is that there is 1 PDM country on last round's scoresheet and 0 LCN countries. :p

i'm pretty sure all countries tagged lcn and pdm are on the scoresheet. unless pdm only have 1 member and lcn self-deleted every country? :P
re(ally)tired

Drow Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 6:57:27

For clarification, he was 7th at the time of my post, made before work, and 2.5 hours before end of set.

Also there wasn't a single lcn country in the top 100.

Vic Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 7:02:49

"'im pretty sure all countries tagged lcn and pdm are on the scoresheet. unless pdm only have 1 member and lcn self-deleted every country? :P "
anoniem ^^

ermmm

scoresheet = top 100

wrong again

Edited By: Vic on Oct 5th 2012, 7:47:04
See Original Post

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2012, 7:18:30

Originally posted by Drow:
No he didn't, he had a buyout so his country shouldn't be compared to LCN's individual finishes but to their TNW.

(which btw, is quite a bit higher)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 9:03:13

kill lcn
Do as I say, not as I do.

Thunder Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 9:07:48

Its nice to see that llaar still gets so much love...when we pushed llaars RESTART to #1..that was the ultimate fluff You :P
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 10:32:53

http://alliance.www.earthempires.com/...round=17&tag=LCNostra

all LCN countries seem to have had their "scores" recorded. kthxbai
re(ally)tired

trumper Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 13:56:22

Again, in case none of us were clear, congratulations to the contrary. Regardless of whether he or she benefitted from a buyout, it's still an impressive finish.

Vic Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 14:39:29

http://alliance.www.earthempires.com/...round=17&tag=LCNostra

all LCN countries seem to have had their "scores" recorded. kthxbai

Wrong again. That links to NOTHING - It says precisely "that server does not exist"

ill say it again:
Scoreboard is top 100. It remains after the set is over.
What you link us to doesn't exist anymore because the set is over.

I wonder - what did you score on your Boards? Where did you go to college? Ever take an IQ test?
You are less than a half wit.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 15:03:47

Where did you previously state the score board was only the top 100?
Ergo, you cannot reiterate a statement you failed to make initially.

According to you that link directs to a page that states: "that server does not exist". Yet, I'm pretty sure it does not, and that the EE alliance server does exist.

If you are talking about the top 100 then say so, because the "scoreboard" does not imply that one is speaking of the "top 100". At the end it's all cognitive linguistics, but seeing as you're being a self-important little jerk, as usual, I thought I'd educate you in your mistakes. Unless, of course you are inferring that the game only records information about countries that finish within the top 100, eo ipso rendering all information on other countries null and void, thereby meaning there would be no archive on the country scores of tags such as: xNAx, of which failed to place a single country within the top 100.

In the words of yourself: "just chill".
re(ally)tired

Deci Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 20:24:47

Pang - To make it clear, LCN did not have a month of "farming" PDM in order to take a ranked place, I CF'd you guys bout a week after we hit, and ended it at that. Of course, no pact was signed, but tisya and I agreed to CF it. Just an FYI to that situation. I'm done, so good luck all :)
Retired.... and back again.

archaic Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 21:57:47

Congrats to TM and all the rest of PDM, I even made a midset country to help with this. LCN are douchey lapdog scum that could apparently not net their way out of a paper bag. I now see why their leaders are defecting.

11th used to mean something . . .

pretty sure that 164th never did though
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 22:06:55

Originally posted by archaic:
defecting

I'm still in LCN, Deci's had enough of this piece of fluff game (pang's own words) and retired.... so I'm not sure where defecting is coming from :D

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 5th 2012, 22:15:21

i'm pretty sure all countries tagged lcn and pdm are on the scoresheet. unless pdm only have 1 member and lcn self-deleted every country? :P

http://alliance.www.earthempires.com/topplayers?round=17

not on the one we keep persistent and public! and that is what I meant! ask any LaF'er, it's the one that counts in terms of individual countries.

Edited By: Pang on Oct 5th 2012, 22:18:28
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com