Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 13:37:52

^ wtf ?

also - we were honestly working toward better relations when you hit us this set, any momentum we had going went south, hard. Now you are saying in a nutshell - pact us for 1 year or "Imag will be building nothing but constructions sites for 6 out of 8 weeks of the reset."

You did the same thing 3 seta ago - you told us to pact up or you and your allied would farm us for sets to come, we didn't sign then and we will not now. you can't threaten us with a good time cause we don't ever net, and it seams like you will not net for some time either. how many members will you have left when you war us set after set? YOU fluffed up by breaking any trust we had going. that is the root of this thing i think for us, you cover up your reasons for hitting us, prob. trying to give yourself time to come up with something good.

i have been playing for some time now, has anyone ever said i wasn't fair or hard to work with? Scode is more then willing to work with someone over policy issues on an individual basis. Galleri is a spirited person, but she is willing to work things out. I think this is the easiest FA team imag has ever had to work with. with that said, this is a huge issue between us and honesty is the only thing that will move peace forward.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Boltar Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 13:57:44

need another female to do FA for imag.. 2:1 guy/girl ratio isnt appleaing!

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 15:50:08

this is not something that belongs on AT.

Take it in house guys.

Retributor

Sep 23rd 2012, 15:50:13

elvesrus, you play wow? pm me your realm/name :P

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2012, 16:32:03

Mockdu- I agree. 100% with you.
But I didn't start this. And I'm not going to back down.

Scode posted chat from #EE and broke protocol.

When they stop posting I will.

Meanwhile, we will war, till the situation changes.

Z is #1

ZIP Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 16:38:50

till you come clean
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 16:56:07

Originally posted by Mockdu:

Take it in house guys.

why is there something to hide?

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2012, 17:01:45

Zip,

This is how other smaller netting alliances feel when you push them into a war they don't want.

Its a taste of your own medicine.
Z is #1

kemo Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 18:39:42

Originally posted by Mockdu:

Take it in house guys.

well what do you expect people to read on the fluffter if theres no moments like this?
all praised to ra

Trife Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 18:50:54

come on, imag, you got pwnt at your own game, grow a pair, man up and get on with it. don't make these emo posts on AT, scodey

Trife Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 18:52:06

Originally posted by Servant:
Zip,

This is how other smaller netting alliances feel when you push them into a war they don't want.

Its a taste of your own medicine.

+1

Symac

Sep 23rd 2012, 21:23:54

Originally posted by ZIP:
we were honestly working toward better relations when you hit us this set

Just to clarify. Do you consider topfeeds on amply defended all explore countries by a nearly all jet country to be "honestly working toward better relations"?

iTarl Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 21:42:30

sure do you?

Pride Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 22:20:43

Originally posted by Trife:
come on, imag, you got pwnt at your own game, grow a pair, man up and get on with it. don't make these emo posts on AT, scodey

In all fairness if an alliance blind sides a warring alliance they should expect a war from that alliance the set after.

IMO

ZIP Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 22:44:59

Originally posted by Symac:

Just to clarify. Do you consider topfeeds on amply defended all explore countries by a nearly all jet country to be "honestly working toward better relations"?

*we do not do l:l
*we do not recognize the term topfeed

- go landtrade with RD wilson

ZIP Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 22:47:25

i'm sorry ms. jackson !!

what is your definition on "amply" defended . you rely or your pacts too much for your defense.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2012, 22:54:20

Pride, we did and do:), its only out of respect for Imag's FDP's that are our mutual friends that we are even offering this.

Unless anything new comes up, we're done posting again. IF something new comes up I may address it.
Z is #1

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 23rd 2012, 23:02:19

topfeeds are soooooo 1999 LOL
oh hai Symac

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pride Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 23:03:01

Originally posted by Servant:
Pride, we did and do:), its only out of respect for Imag's FDP's that are our mutual friends that we are even offering this.

Unless anything new comes up, we're done posting again. IF something new comes up I may address it.

I know :)

Pain Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 23:10:52

Originally posted by Symac:

*we do not do l:l
*we do not recognize the term topfeed

- go landtrade with RD wilson

well apparently you guys do understand why you died. why are you still fluffing about it then?
Your mother is a nice woman

Goatman Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 23:37:48

I am not allowed to post, , , , , ooops

Trife Game profile

Sep 24th 2012, 0:13:52

i never thought i'd be seeing imagers cry like this in a wargame

pull up your pampers, ladies, and fight

Buch Game profile

Sep 24th 2012, 0:20:52

I win

ZIP Game profile

Sep 24th 2012, 0:33:26

woah - wait no one is crying about fighting. You mother fluffers fluff and moan how we "pick alliances from a hat" to hit - we have moved on and fight over policy issues and when we have a big issue to fight over you call it crying? fluff off. troll

Drow Game profile

Sep 24th 2012, 2:21:16

elves and retri: Frostmourne and Moodknight/Mooadin ;)

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Trife Game profile

Sep 24th 2012, 21:04:47

wow, i dont even remember making that post

why did i drink so much on a sunday night lol

RavenBF Game profile

Sep 24th 2012, 21:44:29

bonus post on this thread so hopefully Servant sees my name on this thread from the AT splash page and has a heart attack before clicking :-D

See what happens when u never stick around long enough to talk to me. *scratches bigdogs belly then runs away*
Minty
adj: Describing someone as British and homo-sexual.
mint minte mintt gay british person kj
by Master ZEN Aug 28, 2012

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 25th 2012, 0:09:13

wow, i dont even remember making that post

why did i drink so much on a sunday night lol

That is no excuse :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2012, 0:49:26

I just LOVE to hear those words "Get Better Defenses" I've been preaching that for years.

Funny how it sounds coming out of the mouths of others. :)

If I'm playing and you're playing and in my scores list with twice my land, that makes you a TARGET, not a TOP FEED!

If you can't recover your land on the retal, that's just too bad.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 25th 2012, 1:12:57

HEY CERB, HI RAVENBF, HI SCODEY, HI GALLERI. I'M TALKING LIKE SAM DANGER WATCH OUT!
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

archaic Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 1:22:51

I'm sorry scode, I like imag and i wubs you, but imag complaining about getting blindsided by a netting tag is just about the most chuckle worthy piece of irony on AT right now.

Im pretty sure that once upon a time you guys would pick war targets by drawing a big grid with different alliance names on a field, giving IronPriest a bottle of goldschlager, and waiting around to see which square he vomited on.

Really, what about reason #19 - 'Because they felt like it'.
That one always seemed to work for you guys.

Wipe the blood out of your eyes, lick your wounds, and get some revenge.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

iSigma Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 1:32:04

Dont look for reasons behind this iScode..Just put your self to an alliance you've FS'ed b4,thrs a reason or not this game is made for fun..just like when you're having fun FS'ing othr alliances in the past.

(I learned that from you/your mmber/fellow leaders during imag-NA war) :)
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

iTarl Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 2:26:32

at least you learned something, but what about that i?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 25th 2012, 2:36:25

Originally posted by archaic:

Im pretty sure that once upon a time you guys would pick war targets by drawing a big grid with different alliance names on a field, giving IronPriest a bottle of goldschlager, and waiting around to see which square he vomited on.

Once again....pre EarthEmpires times.

archaic Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 2:48:42

Um, pretty sure that imag did some blindsiding of netters in the EE years, although I'll admit that it was probably Soviet staggering around with a bottle looking for a landing Site by then
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 25th 2012, 2:59:45

Originally posted by archaic:
Um, pretty sure that imag did some blindsiding of netters in the EE years, although I'll admit that it was probably Soviet staggering around with a bottle looking for a landing Site by then

LOL that might be a funny sight to see Archaic. Sadly though Soviet doesn't drink nor has he ever been drunk :P

Pain Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 3:06:56

i wasnt aware soviet was such a pansy. i think we need to chat
Your mother is a nice woman

iSigma Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 12:14:42

Originally posted by iTarl:
at least you learned something, but what about that i?

Yeah I admit,I learned (and thanks for that). I think im not in the position of saying this but i have to say this for you to learn (or remmber coz u play this game longer than me)..let me remind you too that this is a war/netting game..so have fun with the war coz u'r a war clan and dun cry. :) dun xpect no one could FS u guys for u as the elite killers in this server.Im noob but not that noob but this case makes me think you guys could only do better when you were the ones to FSd somebody and not when being FSd..sorry.

And also,that i was sorted long time ago and you cant dictate nyone how they'll going to make thr names/nick :P
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

Bikerman Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 12:28:21

Don't ever trust someone who doesn't drink!

ZIP Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 18:32:19

tell me when imag has said ... hey lets be friends, then fluff you over. IF we attack you - you know it is coming. you keep getting confused about this. it isn't the war or getting killed - it is being lied to, and now they want a 1 year pact. it will be a long time till monsters gets to net again, so if you play in monsters and want to net you better find a new home for the next year.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 25th 2012, 19:07:22

zip I know you are trying, but give it up. It is a just a continual spin spin spin.

anoniem Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 20:57:21

why are public apologies even part of a peace agreement? if you apologise in private to each other then that should be enough.

it appears that monsters have given their reason for the war on this thread, so shouldn't the issue now be resolved and a pact be signed?

i really don't get it...
re(ally)tired

iTarl Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 23:52:49

Monsters #15 ANW / #13 TNW / #17 avg land /

Imaginary Numbers 55 dead

which clan has achieved their stated missions for this game?

which clan will achieve their stated mission next set? and the one after that? and the one after that? and the one after ? ect ect ect LOL time will tell

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 4:45:09

Jeez way tooooooo long!!
You guys got nothing better to do??

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2012, 14:18:10

Itari, Scode and I have agreed to take things private. So please honor that. Espically as an FA rep of Imag.

To answer your questions.

1. Imaginary numbers 6 killed (4 were inactive and 1 semi active)
2. Imaginary numbers counter strike walled off for 4 days before first kill.

As far as Monsters netting, We don't always net:) We enjoy a war too, just one with an opponent we respect, or with very just cause.

Another thing I will add. Monsters Banned Farming you guys. We believed you deserved more respect than that. If we had allowed farming that would greatly affect land totals.

Z is #1

iTarl Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 14:33:04

anyone else care to dance, LOL

iTarl Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 14:41:21

and I am not a designated leader in Imag, as a matter of fact Im basically Imags mushroom, right E1 :) unlike several people who play this game and post on these boards, I truely have a good time playing earth.

iScode when did I get demoted? (ref servants remarks above)
FA rep LOL

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2012, 14:55:54

Itari, my apologies I was wrong:)
Z is #1

iTarl Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 17:14:50

no problem iservant, it does get confusing

PowerOfLight Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 17:39:47

ibonus