Verified:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 22nd 2012, 3:26:36

Gallery, I owe you an apology. I told you a week ago it was coming, that it'd be a part of peace, but since that doesn't seem like it will happen, it is right to do it anyways. As this needs to be done whether there is peace between imag and Monsters or not.

A few resets ago, we had a new member come from another alliance, and he broke one of our rules. He called you some names. I don't know/remember what they are but they left a lasting impression, and that was wrong. It was done under a Spam account name and at the time I wasn't really sure, if it was him or not.

Anyways, as soon as it was mentioned to me, I went to him and told him that if it was him, not to do it again, or he'd be booted. That Mosnters didn't do this. This was not our way, and in 14 yrs as an allaince we'd never once insulted a leader of another alliance on public forums.

At the same time, I never followed up to make sure he apologized to you, like I should have. That falls on me as a leader.

Right now, Symac is gone do to some RL stuff, or he'd be apologizing, he's been gone for weeks. But on behalf of Monsters, and personally myself, I apologize for the words Symac said. It is not representative of the way we've played this game for 14 yrs, and it will not become representative of us.

It was wrong, please accept my apology.

Z is #1

iScode Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 3:29:01

Thats nice of you but it in no way, shape or form does i do anything to bring us closer to peace until you can be honest with Imaginary Numbers, and me.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Boltar Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 3:41:35

even if its a small step towards it in whomever's eyes (eye of the beholder thing) its still a step none the less

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 22nd 2012, 4:48:04

Thank you very much Servant for this.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

MrTan1

Sep 22nd 2012, 5:07:04

Why not lite a bonfire, get some smores, sing kumbaya and enjoy each others love from the bottom of your heart!

Or just do a 1 year kill fest against each other and make netting easier for the rest of the server?

iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 22nd 2012, 5:09:48

@MRTAN That'd be a Monster sized gift!
Z is #1

MrTan1

Sep 22nd 2012, 5:10:16

Don't you mean a La Cosa Monstera sized gift?
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

Retributor

Sep 22nd 2012, 5:16:06

so, this took resets to make huh lol

servant, EFF U!

i will have xyle apologize in a year :P

Marco Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 9:15:38

So let me get this straight.

Galleri
A game admin(I think?)
A game mod
A forum mod
A boxcar admin

Calls a leader of one of the currently larger tags in game all sorts of names, using some of the most disgusting words in the English
language

Marco Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 9:20:50

And she deserves an apology?

Jesus christ, so if they got tits in this game its basically let's now down!

Sad, if it was me galleri would have been stripped of everything.

I tried to report it, but shucks, a report on galleries gets checked by who? That's right, galleri. Pathetic

She's nothing more then an incompetent power hungry snob. I have more words but I won't cave to her level. I lost all respect for her during that time and sadly our friendship will never be the same again.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 13:01:34

Originally posted by Marco:
So let me get this straight.

Galleri
A game admin(I think?)
A game mod
A forum mod
A boxcar admin

wrong, right, right, semi-right (she can only reset things when new set starts and see if alliance members are logged in even if they are hidden).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

de1i Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 13:48:43

The apology is to show that the things said towards her is not how Monsters operate. The manner in which she may have carried herself is irrelevant because this is about Monster's characters and not her's.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 22nd 2012, 14:48:11

I am not admin. And who do I call all kinds of names Marco?
Marshal I cannot see who is logged in at monsters .... I was telling you that day like you always do me.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ruthie

Sep 22nd 2012, 15:10:16

And she deserves an apology?

She's nothing more then an incompetent power hungry snob. I have more words but I won't cave to her level. I lost all respect for her during that time and sadly our friendship will never be the same again.

just curious .... power ?

its a worn-out game, how does "power" even matter and what would be the point of being power hungry lol

Edited By: Ruthie on Sep 22nd 2012, 15:12:25
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 22nd 2012, 15:17:42

So you are taking a game over our friendship? You make no sense marco... Here you say this stuff, in another thread you say everyone loves gallleri. I am not power hungry. I just offer to help. If you want to point to fingers then lets go at.... Shall we discuss the names you call people in irc and so on?

dLpLow Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 18:08:21

+1
bonus :P
poor laf
10:36 ee: GS pLow is HERE (#422) [SoF] --> Oslo 1952 (#201) [LaF] -- 2C/81F
And for you freaks.
http://www.mediafire.com/...7cfyj1ley48a/IMG_0973.m4v
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1tcgo1

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 22nd 2012, 18:13:06

Marco,

Let me set the record straight.

Galleri has not called anyone a name.

1. A monster wronged her, I learned a week ago things were not set right as I thought they had been, I corrected it. that is what this thread is for.

2. We had a member on another thread last night, well post from his feelings and asked questions and made assumptions based on false information. I will deal with that...We will figure this out soon. I am thankful to Galleri for her patience on this matter.

3. Galleri has done nothing wrong. She did not deserve any of this. Neither did Soviet.

Z is #1

Marco Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 18:31:35

Servant I'm pretty sure you were around actively when galleri, Soviet, and kj attacked another leader verbally for weeks on end.

They were asked to stop.
They laughed
They were told they were extremely offensive, and again asked to stop. They started making jokes and laughing harder.
Someone like that shouldn't be a mod. People like that don't deserve apologies, and have no right getting upset, they've earned nothing.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 22nd 2012, 18:43:06

Marco, while I understand your posiston, and I thank you for your support.

I also disagree. In this case Soviet and Galleri were had baseless and untrue accusations thrown at them. By a very dear friend of mine. In this particular case they are in the right and we are in the wrong.

I can not speak to other cases. I can not dictate how Imag handles things.

But I can dictate how Monsters conduct ourselves. And when are in the wrong, I will always take the stand we are in the wrong, no matter what problems that may cause me. In this case we are in the wrong.
Z is #1

Marco Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 18:56:16

Well the thread is for galleri, as its public and pointed at galleri. The issues are obviously different from each other. Its noble that you want to make a public apology. I happen to like imag, I'm not saying anything about imag. I don't know nor care of the accusations. All I can say is a person like that hasn't earned an apology no matter how harsh the comments.I'm just about amazed that anyone else would care to apologize. Keep in mind, everything she did, she did while tagged as a mod, as a representative of earth empires.

de1i Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 19:06:47

Originally posted by de1i:
The apology is to show that the things said towards her is not how Monsters operate. The manner in which she may have carried herself is irrelevant because this is about Monster's characters and not her's.

Marco Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 19:17:27

Yep I'm not arguing against it deli, and its very noble.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 23rd 2012, 7:45:31

My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

locket Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 8:08:54

Servant I'm pretty sure you were around actively when galleri, Soviet, and kj attacked another leader verbally for weeks on end.

They were asked to stop.
They laughed
They were told they were extremely offensive, and again asked to stop. They started making jokes and laughing harder.
Someone like that shouldn't be a mod. People like that don't deserve apologies, and have no right getting upset, they've earned nothing.

Which leader was this again? PG? Didn't know galleri was a part of that. I only saw KJ saying crap...

echlori Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 9:35:11

The issues are obviously different from each other.

Then gtfo and create a new thread.

iSigma Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 11:52:21

I forgot to tell that was Warster..:P
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 23rd 2012, 15:13:02

Originally posted by locket:

They were asked to stop.
They laughed

Which leader was this again? PG? Didn't know galleri was a part of that. I only saw KJ saying crap...

Exactly.....I went through 2 years worth of logs last night and could only find an irc log where marco, me and KJ had where KJ called PG a fluff on messenger and marco wanted me to do something about it. I have never called PG a fluff.I may have trolled PG, but I apologized for those actions in another thread....but calling her a fluff...no. And I will not be classed with KJ's level of trolling nor will I apologize for something I NEVER said.

Edited By: galleri on Sep 23rd 2012, 15:20:28
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 15:49:21

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by locket:

They were asked to stop.
They laughed

Exactly.....I went through 2 years worth of logs last night and could only find an irc log where marco, me and KJ had where KJ called PG a fluff on messenger and marco wanted me to do something about it. I have never called PG a fluff.I may have trolled PG, but I apologized for those actions in another thread....but calling her a fluff...no. And I will not be classed with KJ's level of trolling nor will I apologize for something I NEVER said.

I don't think I was being specific on one word. Using the word fluff or saying something else insulting is just as stupid :P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 23rd 2012, 16:23:56

No you didnt. Marco told me this in a pm.