Verified:

lymz Game profile

Sep 21st 2012, 22:25:49

This was about the Arizona National Committewoman vote that they failed to conclude at the convention back in May. They did only 1 round, and did not complete the runoff. Then they sat on it for over 3 months, and did noting about it. They waited until after the National Convention, to say "oh look, it's vacant now; this is how it gets filled (and it can be anyone, doesn't have to be the 3 that were originally on the first ballot)."

So, I sent a resolution to our district chairman several days ago resolving some of these main points; condemning the state party; and requesting that only those 2 eligible for runoff be considered. I took the resolution from some other groups that were using the same thing and added the 2 eligible for runoff. She allotted some time for me to present and speak on it last night.

I even had opposition from a gentleman who was the CD chair at the convention; and he's now on the nominating committee. Read: establishment guy.

Anyway, it came down to 60 PCs present who could vote. 37 voted in favor to pass, leaving 23 who did not. It passed!!! And we did not even get to use our 9 proxies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McwJT_sm-IQ

By the way, we were told that this is the first time in this this district and previous district (re-organization) that our chairwoman had a resolution brought forward. And it passed!

Edited By: lymz on Sep 21st 2012, 23:00:33
See Original Post

Purposeful1 Game profile

Sep 21st 2012, 22:53:56

Nice job!
Purposeful1

iScode Game profile

Sep 21st 2012, 23:00:03

politicians are all a bunch a pricks, if you ask me, you should try and create a dictatorship, its the only way to run an efficient country, this if the dictator actually knows how to run an efficient country, you just gotta ensure that you dont go to war with anyone, only kill people/groups that are actually a threat to your govt.

See thats where hitler went wrong, he was a psycho, but god damn he sure knew how to get an economy turned round and a country functioning properly.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 0:34:27

Originally posted by iScode:
...See thats where hitler went wrong, he was a psycho, but god damn he sure knew how to get an economy turned round and a country functioning properly.

He turned his country's economy around by going to war with his neighbors.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

locket Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 0:39:46

Originally posted by NukEvil:
...See thats where hitler went wrong, he was a psycho, but god damn he sure knew how to get an economy turned round and a country functioning properly.

He turned his country's economy around by going to war with his neighbors.

Please tell Obama not to do this. I feel like Canada would do very poorly at the start of this war. We could shoot from a distance like nothing else, and send attack beavers at night... but our ships would sink if they had to be moved...

Vic Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 1:01:33

iScode,
Hitler didnt know a thing about economics, and thanks to him, Germany was torn to shreds.
What a moronic thing to say

Vic Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 1:02:02

Locket...
Canadian bacon!!!!!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 1:10:40

BLAME CANADA!

AND NICE WORK LYMZ. WHILE I'VE LOST ALMOST ALL HOPE THAT EITHER OF THE MAJOR PARTIES CAN EVER BE TURNED AROUND, IT'S NICE TO SEE SOMEONE TRYING.

iScode Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 1:19:24

Nukevil, incorrect, the economy of the the third reich was already re-ignited before any war was started.

Vic - oh right so the germans were just living in absolute poverty from 1918 through to 1933 and then between 1933 and 1939 the economy just jump started itself, unemployment dropped and living standards went up, great national projects like the autobahn and the plan to give every german household a VW, those were just random events that happened at the same time as hitler taking power, 15 years of nothingness and then 6 years of prosperity...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 10:57:52

wouldn't have anything to do with them stealing a bunch of stuff from the Jews in their country, now would it?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

iScode Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 0:52:52

nope, again, this was before that :). The laws against the jews atually started off pretty slowly under Hitlers leadership.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sep 23rd 2012, 0:55:02

i'm sure that you'll totally impress me by providing actual dates instead of making me have to look them up.

iScode Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 1:02:38

but then this wouldnt be trolling now would it!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sep 23rd 2012, 1:05:59

it's technically still not trolling, you don't even want to know how much i have to drink for you to get an emotional response out of me. and even then, i'd probably just be crying into my booze because i remembered something from my past.

iScode Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 1:19:18

lol i would give you a hug!

and is the technical term of trolling to get an emotional response? man any sort of attention is all i ask :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 23rd 2012, 1:19:51

scode: the economy was "reignited" because of economic expansion via stockpiling arms and ammunition in preparation for war with their neighbours.

Sep 23rd 2012, 1:27:41

lol i would give you a hug!

and is the technical term of trolling to get an emotional response? man any sort of attention is all i ask :(

you gonna give me a dang hug, after i found out that our nuclear powered ships haven't been able to dock in New Zealand? you need to step off.

if you're not getting a negative emotional response from the idiots that actually take the time to respond to your attempt, then you're not trolling.

Sep 23rd 2012, 1:31:35

might as well call it "Trawling", let them take a bite of the bait and get hooked, so that some English Man can eat them with along with some chips.

lymz Game profile

Sep 24th 2012, 6:47:52

For our District, consider the following:

* there are 398 positions open for Precinct Committeeman
* there are 146 of those seats filled
* of those, only 60 showed up to last night's meeting (+9 proxies, that we didn't need to use; by our rules, a quorum of 20% was met). There were other guests present, but they did not have the right to vote.
* of those present, 37 voted to pass the resolution (+9 proxies, that we didn't need to use)

At the right time, in the right place; every vote DOES count!

Winning over the hearts and minds; one meeting at a time.