Verified:

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Sep 21st 2012, 3:08:13

Son of a fluff! Lock out? Again?
Could be another season with no hockey? That's funked up and I just Hadta fluff somewhere, everyone's asleep here!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

pocketchange

Sep 21st 2012, 3:32:40

Yup its fluffty. Hopefully they they dont wait 2 months to have a meeting this time.

Raging Budda Game profile

Sep 21st 2012, 5:39:55

I'm pretty sure 98% of the US doesn't care. More talk about the NFL ref lockout than no hockey.
Your base is mine!

Gmann03 Game profile

Sep 21st 2012, 15:59:11

u got dat right RB, Dem replacement refs r jus f---ing it up.
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

Cabrito Game profile

Sep 21st 2012, 16:16:41

Thats why I dont like pro sports. College Football is a billion times better then all pro sports combined.
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

Havoc Game profile

Sep 21st 2012, 17:37:19

*depressed Canadian*
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Dragon Game profile

Sep 21st 2012, 18:13:12

I'll probably get kicked out of the Male Species for this, but I'm no hockey fan.

If I want to watch fights, I watch the professionals... MMA and Boxing.

If I want to watch idiots scramble around after small, fast moving objects, I play with the cat. Hockey is soccer. On ice using a smaller field.

It's cool to see the Pens win the Stanley Cup though. They're the home team. But Sidney Crosby is a big fluff. Of course, with a name like Sidney, go figure. And I think he prolly gets too much man-lovins from his sugar daddy...err boss Mario Lemieux.

But that's just me. Hockey blows dead goats.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Sep 21st 2012, 18:54:09

NFL sucks monkey chunks.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Sep 21st 2012, 21:48:17

Well the NHL is my favorite sport. Devastated about the lock out. I have never been one to force any spot onto someone else. I love it and could care less whether or not others enjoy it or prefer something like Nascar. But I am really bummed about all the epic games I will miss out on this season :(
IT'S KILLING TIME

Sep 22nd 2012, 3:30:02

Originally posted by Havoc:
*depressed Canadian*

^
| normally, that's a funny thought ; P , eh?

But not about the Ice-SoccerPades! The freakin' Winter Classic was to be in Detroit! (Still possible, eh?)
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Sep 22nd 2012, 3:30:59

P.s. NFL does shuck monkey nuts!
-----MUFASA

Mr Emerald

Sep 22nd 2012, 8:47:54

<--- Big Hockey Fan :(
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

mrford Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 15:29:03

What the fluff is this hockey you keep talking about? Oh that's right, just the almost least popular sport in the US, right behind soccer. You traded yanks are in a bubble, no one else in the country cares. I didn't even know there was a lockout till this thread.....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dragon Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 19:43:59

Originally posted by Cabrito:
Thats why I dont like pro sports. College Football is a billion times better then all pro sports combined.

+100

I LOVE College Football.

Havoc Game profile

Sep 22nd 2012, 21:53:26

ITT: dumb Americans

/hides
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Bigwiggle Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 0:35:51

without sabres hockey the bills are buffalo's only hope

/sigh
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

gambit Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 4:24:43

only good thing about college football is the tailgating and after parties
Natural Born Killer

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 23rd 2012, 15:20:43

I play in 4 leagues so ill survive without watching hockey. ANd hopefully a few NHLers come play in our leagues to give me a few more challenges!
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

locket Game profile

Sep 24th 2012, 7:29:24

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
I play in 4 leagues so ill survive without watching hockey. ANd hopefully a few NHLers come play in our leagues to give me a few more challenges!

I played against one or two 4th liner types who were more the fighters than the scorers and damn did they make me look bad :P Was shocking how good they were when they were just messing around and mostly passing.

ColoOutlaw

Sep 25th 2012, 7:55:07

It's always sad to see lockouts. It just hurts the local economies that have a larger base of hockey fans. I am gonna miss it this season, that's for sure. No other sport captures the intensity and speed quite like hockey does. I would like to point out that Boxla is very similar. Obviously not the same but it could be a decent substitute for watching a hard hitting, fast paced sport.

Donny Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 18:44:50

who cares they are all over paid the nhl nfl nba nlb should ditch entire leagues and start over with salary caps.

no reason just bc your tall and fast u make all this money.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Sep 25th 2012, 20:40:16

Actually when compared to other pro leugues the NHL make waaay less. Their highest paid player is supposed to make $14mill whereas Alex Rodriguez is set to make $30mill in the mlb, kobe bryant is gonna make $28mill and Drew brees will make $40mill. Because after the last lockout our players salaries were capped. and the greedy bastard bettman still wants more money.

Sep 25th 2012, 21:30:37

Sheeeot! I'd play,with my rickety bones and blind eye, for less than $250k and a good insurance!...and it'd be dammed entertaining.
I'd be a STAR!
-----MUFASA

Cabrito Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 1:52:31

Yup they make millions in all sports and 101% of em aint even worth 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999$ of what they get paid.

what ever happen to playing the game for the love of the game. fluff If I could play pro sports today and be a big name star I wouldnt ask for much but enough to cover my bills put food on the table and buy a house. fluff 250k would be great. Enough to pay my bills put food on the table and save for my kids to go to college.

Tho I did read an article on yahoo about a NFL player who still drives the car he bough in college. They say its worth like 1200. Other players feel they got to drop 3 or 4 million on cars and 30 million on houses.
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 16:56:07

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by KeTcHuP:

I played against one or two 4th liner types who were more the fighters than the scorers and damn did they make me look bad :P Was shocking how good they were when they were just messing around and mostly passing.

Im a goalie. I normally play against Claude Giroux, Ryan Spooner, Paul Byron, Angelo Esposito to name a few in the summer. This summer Giroux wasnt playing due to surgery (although 8 hours after surgery he was at a party playing beer pong with 2 casts on). Its deifnatly a blast.

TBH Spooner is harder to stop then Giroux. He is just one dimensional, not a team play, and has no work ethic haha.

In regard to college football being better... fluff that. I find itw rong when they generate how much incomethey do, and forbid athletes from agetting a dime of it. Its a pathetic money grab.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 26th 2012, 16:57:09

Originally posted by Donny:
who cares they are all over paid the nhl nfl nba nlb should ditch entire leagues and start over with salary caps.

no reason just bc your tall and fast u make all this money.

THey make money because they are thereason the league makes 4b$/ year.

Cap there salary at 1m/season and give it all to the owners who dont do anyhting other then be rich enough to run a team? fluff that. Players deserve it more.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2012, 20:52:45

:<
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Cabrito Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 22:03:02

ketchup if you think the college players dont get paid think again. first off they get a free ride in school. Then they get money on the hush hush. It maybe some alumni slips a couple hundred here or there or a booster gives em a car here or whatever else they need but they get paid.
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 6:28:25

Theres rules against em getting paid, and compared to what they make the NCAA they dont get paid fluff

Rocker Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 2:27:01

no hockey in hockeytown?!?!...First Lidstrom retires and now
this