Verified:

H Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 22:32:12

Didn't say they were dead... but I won't get into those details

I love my brother and was happy to do it. Prepared me to be the father that I am.

H Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 22:33:02

Didn't say they were dead... but I won't get into those details

I love my brother and was happy to do it. Prepared me to be the father that I am.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 23:29:38

didn't say that you didn't love your brother, just kinda confused as to why you got stuck with tasks that are parental in nature.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

H Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 23:55:40

Guess you'll just have to remain confused then. Parental in nature??? lol. Its just a diaper.

I feel for ya KoH, must have hurt.

BobbyATA Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 23:56:46

I must be doing things very wrong b/c 40 minutes for the sex seems like 38 minutes longer than is fun...and cleaning an uncircumcised wang is quite simple.

H Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 0:02:06

Im guessing that for most it is very simple, I just provided an example where its not, koh posted a second.... im sure theres more

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 18th 2012, 0:17:01

Yes, it was quite painful :(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 0:26:02

these are examples from people who aren't descendents of the followers of the one book? wonder how many different cultures spontaneously created the idea.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

H Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 2:08:03

There was probably an actual medical need for it back in the day, more so than our era, hygiene wasnt what it is today. It made its way into the bible/quran/whetever somehow, like many other things.

iNouda Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 7:59:29

Originally posted by H:
Also, they don't even cut (or bite :-$) it anymore. Here in Canada a ring is placed around it and it just falls off in a few days. Much cleaner and quicker. My boy never even cried.

Same here. Nowadays doctors do in hospitals or clinics. Of course we do it before puberty rather than as a baby. It only hurt for like a few seconds while they snipped it. It was sensitive as hell for about a week (didn't wear unders or pants but a cloth-thingy like those pakistani peeps wear) but it normalized after that. Can't say I'd be willing to experience that twice.

Now that I've actually read the article, Priests putting their mouths on the thing...that's just weird/awkward/disturbing.

iNouda Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 8:33:50

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by iNouda:
Unlike you asshats who follow random crap, Islamic law has two sources; the Quran and the Hadith. Everything else is bullfluff/pseudo-modern spin/JewishPlot2BringIslamdown. Trufluff.

So tell me why so many radicals decide to willfully ignore the teachings of the Quran? I would say they are asshats that follow random crap(or random people more like it).

True. The purists are very few in number (I'm not one of them) and most people are relatively ignorant of what the Quran or Hadith actually says since so few bother to study them at all. In fact they leave it all up to the so called Ulama (religious scholars) and Mufties (not real sure what their function is) who hold huge religious/political power over the masses. It only takes one asshole to incite the ignorant masses.

When it comes to it, worship consists of only you and God; there are no intermediaries. The Prophet cannot protect a person. He cannot forgive your sins or intercede for you (beyond a certain limit) Despite all his prayers to God for his beloved Uncle Abu Talib (who protected and raised him), all he managed to do was raise him up to a less severe part of hell (Bukhari Book 58 Hadith #222). Despite that it's still hell and still a permanent stay. All he can do is teach and hope you follow, and the rest is up to you. You make your own choices in life. That's the beauty of it.

I don't like the path Muslims have taken. It's only going to get worse, believe me. A huge percentage of them have questionable morals and they're only Muslim in name. A lot of what they do is influenced by culture and not religion. Islam is a double-edged sword. Unless you properly study (all) its teachings, it's very easy to go down a radical or deviant route. It's easy to talk about Jihad but not the prerequisites behind it.

The modern radicals may believe that God will forgive all their sins but unless I'm mistaken, dying during Jihad only wipes the minor sins and the major ones related to God, and not that of sins involving other humans (relations with other humans which has its own category of sins). So unless they were really good people and wronged no one during their "normal" pre-Jihad life, according to their religion they're still going to hell if they were douchebags to other people and the people involved did not forgive their wrongs.