Verified:

TAN Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 16:24:56

Originally posted by Trife:
Originally posted by TAN:
Deci, in his defense, you guys have already set a precedent for that sort of outlandish claim.

you too can be a dumbass as well

Maybe you didn't see all the lcn posts on AT saying that one of the reasons we were FSed is because we were responsible for you leaving? So double dumbass on you!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Trife Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 16:27:01

dumb of dumbasses here who havne't the slightest clue what they're talking about

and wow, they're PDMers

the dude's retiring and stated that from like the beginning of the reset

sure, you don't have to believe it, fine but keep quiet

but if you're going to come here and talk fluff about deci, then you guys can EABOD :)

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 17th 2012, 16:31:00

dumb of dumbasses here who havne't the slightest clue what they're talking about

and wow, they're PDMers

but if you're going to come here and talk fluff about deci, then you guys can EABOD :)

Originally posted by Pang:
Originally posted by Deci:
Deci, in his defense, you guys have already set a precedent for that sort of outlandish claim.

Yet I announced my leaving before any sort of claim that Trife stepped down. It was long before that. So if in logic terms, shouldn't have I been the one they should've claimed first?

Well I mean Deci, what we're saying is more tongue-in-cheek. Trife leaving really had nothing to do with us, yet we were blamed for him going. The joke is, you leaving has nothing to do with PDM, yet we'll still get blamed for it, even if you announced it internally a month in advance. ;)

Confirmed :p
Although to be fair to Deci, it wasn't him who was trying to spin that yarn.

Enjoy your time off! You'll be back; everyone always comes back. ;-)
*strokes cat in large office chair evily*
mwuahahaha

Considering one of the rouses LCN used directly involved you, Trife, and you failed to actually clarify that it was a rouse, I don't think you have any ground to stand on to attack PDM'ers for making a joke along those lines.

Edited By: Pang on Sep 17th 2012, 16:34:59
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Trife Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 16:32:07

and wow, they're PDMers

Yet I announced my leaving before any sort of claim that Trife stepped down. It was long before that. So if in logic terms, shouldn't have I been the one they should've claimed first?

Well I mean Deci, what we're saying is more tongue-in-cheek. Trife leaving really had nothing to do with us, yet we were blamed for him going. The joke is, you leaving has nothing to do with PDM, yet we'll still get blamed for it, even if you announced it internally a month in advance. ;)

mwuahahaha

k

how's the facebook implementation coming along?

trumper Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 16:34:01

Originally posted by trumper:
Originally posted by Drow:
Deci: doesn't mean LCN can't/won't use it as an excuse anyways. We MUST have driven you out of LCN too after all...

I will humbly suggest to LCN powers-to-be that we never hit PDM again simply to avoid the incessant whining.

Maybe bring up dropping the "they have no right to feel like they were wronged!" attitude as well.

Also, bring up the idea that if an alliance is clearly netting and not prepared for a blindside FS while there are also no ongoing, in-game issues (other than ones CAUSED by LCN) that would cause said alliance to expect a war, maybe consider rethinking said alliance as the target of your pre-planned war. If the previous suggestion is not up for consideration, maybe consider giving the other alliance a heads up to prepare.

I imagine a 1-week+ prep period for PDM would have made the war much more interesting because we would have, you know, did some prep. We had a major land advantage so it would have been somewhat interesting. It's clear that LCN didn't want a fun or fair war, LCN just wanted to beat on a netting clan for a few days while that clan netted away obliviously in the leadup to war.

That's sad because I thought LCN considered itself a netting clan as well.

Thank you for proviing my point.

TAN Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 16:34:23

I never said anything bad about Deci, you n00b,and we're joking anyway about being blamed for him leaving, as I already stated if you just scroll up a bit...
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Trife Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 16:36:00

I never said anything bad about Deci, you n00b,and we're joking anyway about being blamed for him leaving, as I already stated if you just scroll up a bit...

i put a smiley face on the end of one of my posts so it's tongue in cheek too!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 17th 2012, 16:36:04

and wow, they're PDMers

mwuahahaha

k

haven't touched it since I finished it and realized the game was still a POS I didn't want to push on Facebook.

How's being a douchebag coming along, Trife? From an outsider, it looks like you're doing a bang up job of earning that label :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Trife Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 16:41:47

and wow, they're PDMers

mwuahahaha

k

haven't touched it since I finished it and realized the game was still a POS I didn't want to push on Facebook.

How's being a douchebag coming along, Trife? From an outsider, it looks like you're doing a bang up job of earning that label :)

child please, i've already got that label locked up

is the game even going to be around when you decide to put it on facebook or is this game just doomed to die a slow death while the game admin just fluffs around on the forums? :)

muah!

TAN Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 16:52:28

As long as there's tongue, I don't mind, Trife. ;)
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 17th 2012, 17:12:57

Trife, you're trying to bring up admin-level insults because you're asshurt that I'm attacking your in game actions against my ingame clan and retorting to your spin against my current clan?

Maybe take a page from Deci's book and make this your last round.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Ruthie

Sep 17th 2012, 17:16:32

Trife, you're trying to bring up admin-level insults because you're asshurt that I'm attacking your in game actions against my ingame clan and retorting to your spin against my current clan?

Maybe take a page from Deci's book and make this your last round.

hmm ... maybe, since its such a POS game and considering what I have seen posted since the war started, I should make better use of what personal time I have and quit playing as well.

I expected better from an admin, honestly. My bad.

Edited By: Ruthie on Sep 17th 2012, 17:18:38
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 17th 2012, 17:18:07

Originally posted by Ruthie:

hmm ... maybe, since its such a POS game and considering what I have seen posted since the war started, I should save what personal time I have and quit playing as well.

I expected better from an admin, honestly. My bad.

I expected better from a lot of people and got nothing but headaches, insults, and a lot of wasted time in the end. The folks who appreciate things are out there, but they are drowned out by folks like yourself. I absolutely think you should stop playing Ruth. Enjoy your retirement.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Ruthie

Sep 17th 2012, 17:20:33

wow ....

Well Pang, seeing what you post on these boards, I think a lot of the headaches, insults and wasted time are all on you. Dont blame everyone else for it.

If this is how you are going to be, then I dont want to be part of your game anymore. Sad.

Have fun eventually playing with no one but yourself.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 17th 2012, 17:25:26

wow ....

Well Pang, seeing what you post on these boards, I think a lot of the headaches, insults and wasted time are all on you. Dont blame everyone else for it.

If this is how you are going to be, then I dont want to be part of your game anymore. Sad.

Try not to let the door hit your ass on the way out. :)

Just not seeing your stupid posts on this board any more would be 100% worth it.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Ravi Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 17:26:04

Pang used to have a great sense of humor. It seems he lost it along the way. He's become more of a bitter old man than even me.

Good post Ruth but I see nothing wrong with someone playing with themselves.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 17th 2012, 17:27:00

Originally posted by Ravi:
Pang used to have a great sense of humor. It seems he lost it along the way. He's become more of a bitter old man than even me.

I brought it to this thread, then Trife started flaming me...

You reap what you sew...
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Ruthie

Sep 17th 2012, 17:28:19

my big ass? lol

and you call Deci a douchbag .... *smh*

You could learn a thing or two about decorum from him.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Ruthie

Sep 17th 2012, 17:29:10

well ... playing Earth by yourself isnt as much fun as what you were thinking Ravi ;)

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Ravi Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 17:31:12

The fact that Trife got under anyones skin is amazing in and of itself. You're supposed to smile and nod your head when dealing with a mongoloid.

That being said....we wouldn't have to play with ourselves if you knew how to touch us in that perfect way Roofie.

Ravi Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 17:32:40

You got a big ass Ruth??? I like a big ass on a woman. Be in PA in about an hr or so. See ya soon!

Ruthie

Sep 17th 2012, 17:32:57

lol Pang ... I see you changed your post ... I guess my ass isnt so "big" afterall *sorry Ravi*

and adding the "stupid threads" comment ..... you may want to go back and reread some of the things you posted cause they were way more "stupid" than anyone else on these boards

but I see how you resort to criticizing when you have nothing better to say in response

Time to make better use of my time than arguing with your stupid ass.

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 17th 2012, 17:33:58

I didn't call Deci a douchebag.

He hasn't acted like one.

The rest of you LCN folks, though...
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Ruthie

Sep 17th 2012, 17:35:42

my bad ... Trife

Deci hasnt acted like one, but you sure are

I never gloated over this war, or flammed anyone but you gotta start as soon as someone calls you out on your whining spoiled-brat comments

I'm done here.

Edited By: Ruthie on Sep 17th 2012, 17:55:45
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

ingle Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 17:38:47

I brought it to this thread, then Trife started flaming me...

You reap what you sew...

I think you mean sow instead of sew :)

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 17th 2012, 17:40:55

Ruth, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out (for real this time)!

Cheers.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Ravi Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 17:43:01

Pang, you have developed a very thin skin. And you had begun whining alot before an LCNer or anyone else directed anything at you.

Ruth please wear something sexy. Let's go out first. How does Italian sound?

Trife Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 17:44:32

wow ....

Try not to let the door hit your ass on the way out. :)

Just not seeing your stupid posts on this board any more would be 100% worth it.

what, and miss out on laughing at such things like the hanlong thing? lol

come on man

plus, i'm waiting for the facebook thing.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 17th 2012, 17:47:17

Pang, you have developed a very thin skin. And you had begun whining alot before an LCNer or anyone else directed anything at you.

This is something else that is annoying about the wider community... anyone who brings an opposing viewpoint is either a liar or a whiner. If you feel like you were wronged, you're a whiner. If you don't agree with someone, they must be lying.

Drop your stupid party-line "PDM are whiners, LCN did good things". All the valid points I brought up on this thread -- that should really be discussed in line with LCN's values and policies -- were entirely ignored and just called "whining" in a single quoted post by trumper, LCN's top spin-expert this week! You guys made a fluff move; at some point you'll need to stop trying to spin the conversation and own up to it.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Pixmo Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 18:05:46

This thread makes me want to leave the game, or alliance atleast. I expected more.

GoodPeace Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 20:22:20

Thanks for the war PDM, you fought the best you could.

Deci will be missed, threads like this won't.
La Cosa Nostra

trumper Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 20:46:07

This is something else that is annoying about the wider community... anyone who brings an opposing viewpoint is either a liar or a whiner. If you feel like you were wronged, you're a whiner. If you don't agree with someone, they must be lying.

Drop your stupid party-line "PDM are whiners, LCN did good things". All the valid points I brought up on this thread -- that should really be discussed in line with LCN's values and policies -- were entirely ignored and just called "whining" in a single quoted post by trumper, LCN's top spin-expert this week! You guys made a fluff move; at some point you'll need to stop trying to spin the conversation and own up to it.

You continue to prove my point.

Miracously your points that were repeated countless times have failed to change the perspective's of people you see as ignorant, yet you continue to make them and then lament (see, I'm using a different word than whine, just for you) the fact that said ignorant minds haven't changed. Einstein pegged insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Ergo why I think you're whining.

However, I'm beginning to become insane by even discussing your repeated whining with you. It's clear you're not changing, you're just becoming meaner in your rhetorical fluff. Neither of us always has to be right or even be seen as right ;).

Deci Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 21:19:18

Can I have a moderator close this thread, please? ...
Retired.... and back again.

ninong Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 21:38:55

Can I have a moderator close this thread, please? ...

i'm waiting if the 'playing with yourself' part of the discussion will continue...
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

MAC Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 23:14:26

It amazes me how a posting stating that "LCN CFing PDM" can turn in to more whining not just from PDM but from a frickin Admin of the damn game.

Pang, I hate to say this but the customer service side of you sux big time.

I have been playing this game and its predecessor since 1998, but I don't think I have ever seen someone actually try to chase people away from playing.... everyone has always whined that we need more players.... now Pang is saying don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

that is just frickin sad. May all of your business attempts in the future be just a fruitful Pang

Please feel free to continue adding more fluff to this thread... I won't bother to read any more

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 17th 2012, 23:15:32

actually trumper, it's just been folks like yourself putting words in our mouths all along that's gotten us to the point we're attacking you guys. it started with the FS, continued through lots of threads, and is certainly prevalent here before other LCN'ers came in to try to rub more "whine" salt in the wound.

anyway, you're not actually discussing the content of the posts which you claim are whining -- you're just going "oh, you're whining", "stop whining", "omg, you're whining" whenever someone from PDM raises a potentially valid point about LCN's behaviour. it even happened when PDM tried to make a joke along the same lines as the "joke" LCN made re: "PDM made trife leave and we hit them for it". I'm sorry you have no sense of humour or you're stuck on auto-troll.

I think you've proved my point by continuing to just try to spin your yarn and stick to some unrelated argument rather than talking about the points that have been raised about the validity of LCN's war plans.... sort of how I just told LCN'ers to leave the game instead of engaging them constructively regarding anything they had to say.

the "OMG how dare you! i am disappointed in you. i expected better" attitude brought by LCN'ers is funny to see considering it's the exact same attitude LCN flamed PDM'ers for having. whining that an admin is flaming you and you feel wronged by it :p

Also, if this is making you insane... you could always, you know, leave the game, eh? Now the question becomes, how serious do you think I am when I say that? I'm sure you've made up your own mind and will try to make everyone else feel the same way. That's how discussions work, right? ;-)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Deci Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 23:57:14

Pang, the thread derailed, and I'm requesting this thread to be closed. I don't care who gets the last word. A simple CF thread turned into an absolute retarded ass thread from all parties. Its rather ridiculous that something always has to turn into a flame fest and we all want newer players in this game. This is not something I wanted in a simple LCN is done hitting PDM. I don't care who started it nor ended it.

Now, I will ask again. Please close this thread and let it die. Furthermore, Im forbidding any other LCNers to post in this thread.
Retired.... and back again.