Verified:

opec

Sep 5th 2012, 19:07:38

I just started this game a few weeks ago and am curious on the appropriate retal policy.

One country hit seven of my countries 2, 3 or 4 times in a row (all SS and PS strikes). And I am "tagged".

Would this be good grounds for retal'ing via missiles?

I can see doing a 1:1 for a single PS or SS, but the 3 and 4 hits seems to warrant a better response.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2012, 19:09:48

Step 1:
Contact the clan FA if that country is tagged, if its not tagged, give him hell :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Sep 5th 2012, 19:11:02

This is probably stemming from you having a lot of land, low/no defense and no presence on this board.

I'd probably take my licks and leave it... retalling with missles is probably a bad idea :P Just post on here for a DNH and most people won't hit you.

**after looking at your history, looks like it was mostlly CC & XI hitting you. I would go ahead and retal with missles, they won't care.

opec

Sep 5th 2012, 19:11:16

How do I find out the clan FA?
What is FA?

opec

Sep 5th 2012, 19:12:02

I was actually referring to QC from a few days ago.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2012, 19:12:31

Get on IRC, opec, im in XI
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Sep 5th 2012, 19:20:15

Oh, QC. They are probably some n00bs, definitely not looking for a war or anything.

=X

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2012, 19:23:19

LOL^
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2012, 19:28:11

No calls for him to kill him? Am I not on the right board? Have the pods completely taken over?

opec

Sep 5th 2012, 19:30:26

I'll have to get onto IRC.

The country was Avenger (1029) part of the QC clan.

I just want to retal appropriately but not start a war.

Mr Emerald

Sep 5th 2012, 19:33:39

I would kill... but that's just me. I have no tolerance for anything like that these days.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Sep 5th 2012, 19:38:16

KILL KILL KILL!

kemo Game profile

Sep 5th 2012, 20:26:46

am i the only one ever skeptical of people "just starting" and always have pretty good knowledge of these terms? do you people really just walk out of your moms uterus knowing what a decent retal scale is?
all praised to ra

Tin Man

Sep 5th 2012, 22:22:52

QC is LOOKING for a war, so good luck partner

if I was you I would save turns and FS them

Dragon Game profile

Sep 5th 2012, 23:59:00

Ask a big fighting clan like CC or NBK to give you a FDP. They're always looking to kill stuff.

Almost nobody on this server still does that kind of stuff to small clans. Except for other small clans. Kind of dog-eat-dog.

Make friends. :)

opec

Sep 6th 2012, 1:31:12

"just starting"

I used to play when it was Earth2025 back like 10-13 years ago. So yes I'm familiar with almost all the terms; have also done the Primary last set.

First set for Free For All.

Tin Man

Sep 6th 2012, 2:31:35

"just stating" press Ctrl+F and type in QC and check his thread about wanting a war.

QC won't accept normal retal terms, or at least whine about them. Any clan larger then you would have killed that country by now guaranteed, most clans use 4:kill as you are already aware of apparently.

Besides any retals you take need to be within a 72hr window and with 5 hits putting him into fluffty returns you wouldn't get fluff back.

Find a good home, talk to some other 1 man tags, pull some strings and figure something out. Or just save turns and FS him as I stated, although I don't know if your countries are war prepped or not.

So good luck partner! This is exactly why I lub me some Dragon butter, does all the hard work for us =P

Zoomer Game profile

Sep 6th 2012, 6:47:31

well first of all start to contact me :P but for sure if you use missiles against us you will not have a second chance to do it ;)

QC will always accept normal retal... that means SS or PS retals 1:1 escalating. nothing more nothing less....

But as i said.. start to contact me ... here in PM or Ingame #162

Donny Game profile

Sep 6th 2012, 7:37:16

cry cry cry
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2012, 7:52:06

:'-(
(•_•)

kemo Game profile

Sep 9th 2012, 21:07:29

Originally posted by opec:
"just starting"

I used to play when it was Earth2025 back like 10-13 years ago. So yes I'm familiar with almost all the terms; have also done the Primary last set.

First set for Free For All.

im still really not buyin it with how easy you can just make a new account. when most come back they tend to mention they played long ago and give their nicks from back in the day. youve not done either until i questioned your legitness. unless someone else speaks up for you id just kill you if i were really bored
all praised to ra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2012, 20:19:47

Personally, I would respond as if they declared war on me and hit them with everything I had. Screw 'em if they want to play that way.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

zodiac Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 20:31:32

im killing #162 next :)

Zoomer Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 21:26:17

yep exactly what i said... a moron which needed to fill his ego... thanks to proof it Zodiac. (well you proof it again)

kemo Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 21:36:46

just put your thumb in his butt so he knows not to do it again and move on with life
all praised to ra

zodiac Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 21:45:20

Zoomer I haven't said that much. And dont think what I said was ego filling. If I wanted to " proof" my ego I would be saying how stupidly you run your country's when your looking for war. U say you didn't have sdi because you wanted to see your enemy.bthat right there is dumb and I exposed why you shouldnt do it. I would also be egoing myself up by saying there is 2 off you and you haven't worked together once I actually respect your team mate we have good chats while killing each other. My ego has been filled by your rediculouse accusation of a unfare war. Just cos you fluff whipped your sooking harden up get fa from your teammate so you can hit.

Zoomer Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 22:02:14

to come here taunt me that you will kill my country is trying to show how good you are... but you are not. I don't know how many times i explained and you still don't understand... show again how moron you are. I said i didn't buy SDI cuz the alliances we were looking to war didn't have missile. So i don't give a fluff to buy SDI. I will buy more weapon and spy tech. And yes the war is unfair , but as good moron you are you don't seems to know what organized or war arrengment mean. Sure you could have fun with my team mate... he still have countries which he can have fun. A friendly war is a war which you have a minimum of communication before the war and which you will set "rules" not hitting when you want.

Go somewhere else with you little ego. What i learned from that events it's if i look for a war i will just hit someone without advise and that's it. Atleast that time i will have some "fun".

zodiac Game profile

Sep 18th 2012, 0:18:52

Do you need a hug. Btw I would have sdi next. Heads up cos I'll show u no communication

QM Diver Game profile

Sep 19th 2012, 7:58:44

One country hit seven of my countries 2, 3 or 4 times in a row (all SS and PS strikes). And I am "tagged".

Yup, Tin de Man has it about right..

This is blatant farming. Kinda surprised it wasn't Focus or CC. They used to do this, a lot! Small tags and untags.. (STFU QM! You pot smokin pot stirrin potty mouth!!)

Declare on the mofo, and may the best player win!

The Z's took over this thread, great work!..

Next set, I'd say, join a clan eh, Opec?
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 19th 2012, 20:11:45

"Next set, I'd say, join a clan eh, Opec?"

you would want this suiciding ass? it was proven he was a restart and claimed to have just started
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

kemo Game profile

Sep 19th 2012, 23:31:57

its best to not beleive for a second its not a new person until someone else vouches for them
all praised to ra