Verified:

BobbyATA Game profile

Sep 13th 2012, 22:31:46

http://www.nytimes.com/...ewanted=1&_r=2&hp

Kinda crazy this is allowed when I can't hire someone and offer them a health insurance plan that doesn't cover contraception!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2012, 22:46:57

Obama is a Muslim.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 0:03:56

Sick

Rockman Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 1:07:05

So by their estimates, 2 babies have died from circumcisions in the last 12 years, out of 40,000 that were circumcised. I bet in that time period, there were more abortions that were performed, where the baby survived to take a breath before dying due to medical malpractice and intentional murder. They've got their priorities all fluffed up.

Why don't they make every mother sign a waiver saying that they know that not all abortions succeed in killing the baby before it is born, and that they may in rare cases be held liable as an accessory to murder?

BobbyATA Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 1:09:28

I think people would be fairly opposed to this practice even without the herpes concerns Rockman. In any another context the action of putting one's mouth around an infants penis would land a person in jail for a long long time.

Heston Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 1:19:48

anyone that puts childrens sexual organs in their mouth for any reason should go to jail or be killed. fluffing sick fluff, no matter what context.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

oats Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 2:14:18

Is anything like this found in the Torah or how did such a strange ritual become standard practice, and why is it still standard practice?

I appreciate religious ritual and its importance as much as anybody but there's a limit to the physical ritual when it comes to small children and babies. At least in Western society.

Shogun Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 4:02:59

what is wrong with people? Hey I guess if people think it's alright to do this then people can't criticize some muslim communities for doing the same thing to their girls. FGM ftw

Angel1 Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 5:35:00

Um, all they are wanting to require is a consent form; I understand the slipper slope idea, but this is not on a slippery slope issue. What kind of parent would not want to know the risks that they are putting their children under? What kind of parent wouldn't want to be able to find a moher that they really trusted after learning this information? This is not about religion; this is about health and safety. Had they gone even further to perhaps banning the practise of using the mouth to suction the blood, it might very well pass the freedom of religion test because it certainly appears that this is being done from a purely health concern.
-Angel1

iNouda Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 11:38:33

Originally posted by Shogun:
what is wrong with people? Hey I guess if people think it's alright to do this then people can't criticize some muslim communities for doing the same thing to their girls. FGM ftw

Lolwut, that's tribal bullfluff. They do it because they're retarded backwards asshats. It's isn't taught anywhere in the religion itself to circumcise women, just men (well boys before they reach puberty).

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2012, 12:03:34

Originally posted by Heston:
anyone that puts childrens sexual organs in their mouth for any reason should go to jail or be killed. fluffing sick fluff, no matter what context.
jesus christ calm down, it's not like the religious groups were doing this because it gets them off or something
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2012, 12:04:13

Originally posted by iNouda:
Originally posted by Shogun:

Lolwut, that's tribal bullfluff. They do it because they're retarded backwards asshats. It's isn't taught anywhere in the religion itself to circumcise women, just men (well boys before they reach puberty).
MY INTERPRETATION OF RELIGION IS MORE CORRECT THAN YOUR INTERPRETATION!!!!

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

iNouda Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 12:20:08

Unlike you asshats who follow random crap, Islamic law has two sources; the Quran and the Hadith. Everything else is bullfluff/pseudo-modern spin/JewishPlot2BringIslamdown. Trufluff.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2012, 12:41:46

Unlike you asshats who follow random crap, Islamic law has two sources; the Quran and the Hadith. Everything else is bullfluff/pseudo-modern spin/JewishPlot2BringIslamdown. Trufluff.
kind of missed the point there

iNouda Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 12:50:48

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
kind of missed the point there

I could say the same for you.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 13:39:22

So tell me why so many radicals decide to willfully ignore the teachings of the Quran? I would say they are asshats that follow random crap(or random people more like it).

BobbyATA Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 13:52:41

seems everyone has missed my point. Here we have an example of religious freedom protecting a pretty crazy practice. In my opinion, offering health insurance that doesn't cover birth control is far from crazy. There is an inconsistency here.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 14:19:30

I agree with Bobby :)

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 14:54:01

what religious freedom? a child physically marked for life because of his parent's beliefs. where's the option for them to make a decision about which religion they will devote their lives to?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Shogun Game profile

Sep 14th 2012, 22:56:42

I agree with Dibs. GG forcing your beliefs on kids. Don't bother spouting BS about "it's for health conerns' either, I work as a health care provider and could tell you from scores of doctors that is nothing but rubish.

Angel1 Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 3:29:55

Dibs and Shogun, teaching children religious beliefs is part of what parents do. Parents have a right (within limitations) to force their children to participate in a certain religion until that child is an adult. To argue that a child should be free from their own parent's religious influence is, I think, wrong. The right of parents to parent has been eroded in this country to an extent that I think is causing problems in the youth of this country (not all, but some). To step into something as inherent in a parent's right to parent as to prevent them from teaching their own children their religious beliefs would be a very dangerous slip down a slope we're already on.

Now, if you're arguing that circumcision is outside of those limitations, then you may have a case to make. You would have to argue that it's basically abuse of the child and that the child's more fundamental right to protection is being violated. You would have to argue that the parents are neglecting their obligation to protect their child.
-Angel1

oats Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 3:36:45

Bobby: Some religious beliefs are more free than others to be acted upon.

Shogun Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 14:48:21

Angel1, You're right, people tell their kids about Santa and the Toothfairy because it's fun and kids have great imaginations. Eventually they find out the truth and stop beleiving. Who is going to tell the kids the truth about some made up all powerful god in the sky if their parents won't? or are too weak minded to figure it out for themselves. The problem with religion is instead of dealing with lifes problems people are convinced it's 'all part of the plan' or 'don't worry heaven will be great'. Don't get me wrong, religion in iteself has some great teaching points, but thats all the are. If you beleive in God then why can't I beleive in Harry Potter? They are both written by Fantasy Authors.

elvesrus

Sep 15th 2012, 17:53:43

just some food for thought on the whole circumcision issue http://articles.baltimoresun.com/...arch-center-medical-costs

"Men who are uncircumcised are more at-risk for cancer-causing HPV, HIV, herpes, bacterial vaginitis and other sexually transmitted diseases, studies have found."
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Shogun Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 18:15:24

Right, so circumcision is a great way to prepare your child for not getting aids one day....that's a great argument. If you want to sleep with lots of dirty people then you have the choice of having the procedure when you are an adult.

Sep 15th 2012, 23:39:40

from what i've seen, circumcision is an elective medical procedure. and i'm not sure if a parent teaching their child their beliefs qualifies as brain-washing or teaching, it might depend on what rituals or methods are used. religion seems mostly to evolve around emotions, so if they're trained properly, then their emotions should reinforce their belief.

Pain Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 0:24:35

jesus christ calm down, it's not like the religious groups were doing this because it gets them off or something

so a rabbi puts a childs bloody penis in his mouth and its ritual, a catholic priest does it and its molesting. where is the line drawn?
Your mother is a nice woman

Shogun Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 14:57:49

Isn't there a joke about a priest and a rabbi?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2012, 18:15:26

Originally posted by Pain:

so a rabbi puts a childs bloody penis in his mouth and its ritual, a catholic priest does it and its molesting. where is the line drawn?
Look if you ask me I think all these religious rituals impacting kids permanently withotu their consent (circumcision as an example) should be banned.

But secondly, what catholic priests were doing caused long term harm to the kids (they were old enough to understand) and they were doing it for the sexual/power aspect, I don't think any of them actually says it's a religious ritual. This rabbi thing just seems like a long term tradition that does not have an impact on the kid growing up.

iTarl Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 0:25:12

I wonder if the aborted children were consulted about the procedure?

Pain Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 0:50:39

This rabbi thing just seems like a long term tradition that does not have an impact on the kid growing up.

"The city’s health department says that, between 2000 and 2011, 11 babies contracted herpes as a result, and 2 of them died."

definatley not long term lol.

Drinks Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 6:27:04

This is why i love Pain!!!

+1 to this comment
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Sep 17th 2012, 8:45:48

Originally posted by iTarl:
I wonder if the aborted children were consulted about the procedure?

might as well call them aborted adults, if you're going to stretch the term child to include that which is growing in a womb. they're not even babies until they are born. why does circumsion even need to be done? God should make the modification if he don't want people running around with foreskin.

Academus Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 18:11:45

Atheist - nuff said

H Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 18:28:06

I don't believe in a higher power. I'm circumcised, and so is my son.

Its more of a hygiene thing. Well, that and the girls seem to appreciate it as well :)

Sep 17th 2012, 19:24:08

does it really add that much time to a daily shower that things need to be cut off?
it's a religous thing handed down through the ages. might be necessary for people who can't bathe everyday.

H Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 19:58:35

We bathe daily, but things can still get a little funky over 24hrs. Take an armpit for example, and even that sees some air.

I've seen many women cringe at the mention of a tube sock... happy I don't have one :-P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2012, 20:02:56

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
I think people would be fairly opposed to this practice even without the herpes concerns Rockman. In any another context the action of putting one's mouth around an infants penis would land a person in jail for a long long time.

No, no, no!

Solution:

Strip them naked and use them as a piñata in a crocodile pond!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

H Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 20:11:22

Also, they don't even cut (or bite :-$) it anymore. Here in Canada a ring is placed around it and it just falls off in a few days. Much cleaner and quicker. My boy never even cried.

Sep 17th 2012, 20:18:45

before i digress too much and get banned for who knows how long this time, since i obviously didn't learn the required lesson from the 3 month ban. i think there's a problem in regards to sexual paranoia, a life is ruined because someone did not experience sex in the proper manner....

think it takes me about 3 days before i start smelling the stink that is mine, but i use anti-bacterial soap. not that it would effect my work environment, don't think they'd care how smelly i was as long as i showed up. we will buy clothespins!

Pain Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 20:48:17

who would want to be un-circumcised? i know i wouldnt want a sheath over the tip of my fluff.

Sep 17th 2012, 20:53:41

what you know about something that you never experienced because the fluff was cut-off around the time of your birth?

Pain Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 21:11:17

i know that i wouldnt want it lol.

H Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 21:30:33

Might be nice on a cold day I guess :-P

Sep 17th 2012, 21:32:36

ok... bring out the horror stories as to why you wouldn't want to have to suffer with something that you were born with....

H Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 21:44:58

My brother had to be circumcised at age 3. His foreskin was too tight, causing an infection and a lot of pain. Not to mention a much longer recovery time at that age.

Now I understand it's probably rare. But it would have been easily avoidable had it been done at birth.

I'm 12 years older than my bro, did a lot of diaper changing... you can probably understand why I stand where I do on this topic.

Sep 17th 2012, 21:54:51

no, i don't understand. i would be thinking that you might've not been too experienced at diaper changing and why you got delegated to the task when there were more qualified adults around who were responsible and accountable for the child that they produced.

H Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 22:01:12

It's not all that complicated of a task. Pull your head out of your ass man. I pretty much raised my brother.

But if you want to get technical... how should ones knob be cleaned when you can't even pull the skin past it?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2012, 22:09:51

I was circed about 6 years ago (hole got too small for head to pass thru) and I'm the only one in my family circed, was very painful following week, especially during morning woodies, felt like the stiches would explode and there is no pain medication to block that horrid pain, as for the experience with both i can say that sex is way better now if you're into marathons, before i could break the 40 minute mark and that was it, now i can go for few hrs properly pacing and using other means lol, the sensibility is not as it used to be, by eliminating the foreskin you lose thousands of stimulation points plus the ones hardened by the head being exposed and drying up, i don't recommend anyone over the age of 12, 13 to get it done, the sooner the better.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Sep 17th 2012, 22:15:37

it's not that complicated. i'm not entirely sure how you ended up getting stuck with cleaning your brother's knob, but i still don't feel that it's any of your responsibility to clean it to begin with. guess i should do some kinda condolences type stuff. i'm sorry to hear that your parents died, and you were the one stuck with cleaning your brother's knob.