Zahc Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 3:06:28

What a fun war that was!
llort orp s`fos

Pride Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 3:16:02

Originally posted by Zahc:
What a fun war that was!

Lol (still think it should have been Rival vs LCN.) I feel it was a wasted set for PDM and LCN.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 15th 2012, 3:20:06

Rival would have fought back =p do it would not have been wasted for anyone i agree with you pride
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

PG Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 7:34:19

would we?
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

grimjoww Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 7:41:39

very competitive war!

Duna Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 7:52:06

Close war by both sides. Congrats PDM for the great fight.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 15th 2012, 8:38:35

Originally posted by grimjoww:
very competitive war!

+1
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

CandyMan Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 11:10:20

lol- good war guys

Good work Deci;)
PDM, better luck next time

TAN Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 11:24:49

Originally posted by Pride:
Originally posted by Zahc:
What a fun war that was!

Lol (still think it should have been Rival vs LCN.) I feel it was a wasted set for PDM and LCN.

lol no kidding. The only thing they accomplished was ruining their own netting set and making a complete enemy out of us. Total fail.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Deci Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 13:54:48

And people wonder why I hate these damn forums, not something I will miss when I'm done at the end of the reset.
Retired.... and back again.

MADMARK Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 14:11:27

Oh Deci :( Don't go. Can we please war Rival before you decide to go? :P

Alana Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 14:28:25

Done at the end of the reset? What?
Alana
LCN Peon

Ikkaku Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 15:51:18

grats pdm

Assassin Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 16:21:16

we were netting?

PG Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 17:55:56

why do we need to get caught in this?
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

crest23 Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 19:59:07

Originally posted by Deci:
And people wonder why I hate these damn forums, not something I will miss when I'm done at the end of the reset.

This guy is a HOW? What great leaders the alliances in this game are. Most don't know the definition.

a. He orchestrates a war knowing he will be gone from the game so therefore he's "team" members can feel the brunt of this asshat move at a later date.

Or b. He knows this fluffhead move will not be easily forgotten or forgiven and LCN will have to be Vaseline'd up themselves at some point in the future, so why not 'retire' after a 'win' (if you call it that) rather than be there when they get raped. Smart fella you are.

Edited By: crest23 on Sep 15th 2012, 20:14:04
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 20:10:15

we will get rid off deci comet horse?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

trumper Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 22:16:32

Originally posted by Assassin:
we were netting?

Well, that's the newest determination =p.

You're always ready for warring.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2012, 22:37:37

Looks like the deciding factor was the FS...good HPK on both sides.

And crest....this war was definitely not Deci's idea. So suck it.

Deci Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 22:43:33

Originally posted by crest23:

This guy is a HOW? What great leaders the alliances in this game are. Most don't know the definition.

a. He orchestrates a war knowing he will be gone from the game so therefore he's "team" members can feel the brunt of this asshat move at a later date.

Or b. He knows this fluffhead move will not be easily forgotten or forgiven and LCN will have to be Vaseline'd up themselves at some point in the future, so why not 'retire' after a 'win' (if you call it that) rather than be there when they get raped. Smart fella you are.

Solid stories, but sorry, not the reasons, one bit. You want to know my reasons? You come approach me, and I'll be straight 110% honest with you. People don't need to know my reasons, but they're very strict real life reasons that I held off to the side for a very long time, that deals with your health.

And to hold this as a "win" before I leave? Get real, kid.

synoder Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 23:00:42

Deci will eat your soul, so don't make him mad and let him leave in peace or else...

wari Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 23:04:37

oh crap, now you're gonna FS us because deci is leaving right?

follow the logic...

Deci Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 23:09:04

My leaving post, to my alliance leaders, took place before the PDM thing remotely happened.

Sifos Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 0:00:41

But, who will keep me entertained in skye with you gone? :S
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Drow Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 14:19:12

Deci: doesn't mean LCN can't/won't use it as an excuse anyways. We MUST have driven you out of LCN too after all...

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Deci Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 14:54:56

Drow, I thought of you as a better person.

TAN Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 15:43:14

Deci, in his defense, you guys have already set a precedent for that sort of outlandish claim.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Sov Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 15:55:43

I can confirm that Deci has been wanting to step away for a while.

I can also confirm that Deci is one day going to come and play with me in SoF but he does not know it yet.

Deci Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 15:59:12

Originally posted by TAN:
Deci, in his defense, you guys have already set a precedent for that sort of outlandish claim.

Yet I announced my leaving before any sort of claim that Trife stepped down. It was long before that. So if in logic terms, shouldn't have I been the one they should've claimed first?

Suni Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 15:59:29

Sov, you can have him when I'm done with him ;)

TAN Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 16:12:38

Yet I announced my leaving before any sort of claim that Trife stepped down. It was long before that. So if in logic terms, shouldn't have I been the one they should've claimed first?

Well I mean Deci, what we're saying is more tongue-in-cheek. Trife leaving really had nothing to do with us, yet we were blamed for him going. The joke is, you leaving has nothing to do with PDM, yet we'll still get blamed for it, even if you announced it internally a month in advance. ;)
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Mockdu Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 16:17:11

good war pdm, you fought very well....

Deci Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 16:36:48

Say what you wish. I'll just be one less of an LCN asshole to deal with in this game.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 16th 2012, 16:43:36

Well I mean Deci, what we're saying is more tongue-in-cheek. Trife leaving really had nothing to do with us, yet we were blamed for him going. The joke is, you leaving has nothing to do with PDM, yet we'll still get blamed for it, even if you announced it internally a month in advance. ;)

Confirmed :p
Although to be fair to Deci, it wasn't him who was trying to spin that yarn.

Enjoy your time off! You'll be back; everyone always comes back. ;-)
*strokes cat in large office chair evily*
mwuahahaha
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Deci Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 16:52:56

No, Pang, I will not be back, but good luck to you and your admins.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 16th 2012, 17:00:07

Well in all seriousness, best of luck to you in whatever you do! :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

PG Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 17:02:40

Have fun Deci =)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

trumper Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 17:15:30

Originally posted by Drow:
Deci: doesn't mean LCN can't/won't use it as an excuse anyways. We MUST have driven you out of LCN too after all...

I will humbly suggest to LCN powers-to-be that we never hit PDM again simply to avoid the incessant whining.

Boltar Game profile

Sep 16th 2012, 17:27:57

Laf and sg made him quit

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 16th 2012, 17:29:37

Originally posted by trumper:

I will humbly suggest to LCN powers-to-be that we never hit PDM again simply to avoid the incessant whining.

Maybe bring up dropping the "they have no right to feel like they were wronged!" attitude as well.

Also, bring up the idea that if an alliance is clearly netting and not prepared for a blindside FS while there are also no ongoing, in-game issues (other than ones CAUSED by LCN) that would cause said alliance to expect a war, maybe consider rethinking said alliance as the target of your pre-planned war. If the previous suggestion is not up for consideration, maybe consider giving the other alliance a heads up to prepare.

I imagine a 1-week+ prep period for PDM would have made the war much more interesting because we would have, you know, did some prep. We had a major land advantage so it would have been somewhat interesting. It's clear that LCN didn't want a fun or fair war, LCN just wanted to beat on a netting clan for a few days while that clan netted away obliviously in the leadup to war.

That's sad because I thought LCN considered itself a netting clan as well.

Edited By: Pang on Sep 16th 2012, 17:38:45
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Drow Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 4:46:37

deci: good luck in all you do.
Currently, I have exactly ZERO respect, time or tolerance for LCN in general, after your actions this set, when we tried to act in good faith towards them. It's not you I am taking a shot at personally, so I'm sorry if I offended you.

Trumper: Please politely F**k off.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Ravi Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 4:50:36

Hey numbnuts, for someone who claims to have no "time" for LCN you are spending way too much of your time here on us.

We love you too sugar plumb:)

Deci, you are good people. Gonna miss you.

Zahc Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 5:25:49

I blame hanlong for deci leaving.

Im glad another life has been saved by leaving this game and never returning. Things can only go up from here. Stop explaining yourself who gives an eff what these ppl think
llort orp s`fos

Zahc Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 5:32:07

As for the war lcn most likely has some shady backdoor reason for hitting pdm. Maybe for a favor to other alliances that wanted pdm dead, maybe because lcn leaders played pin the tail on the unpacted alliance, or maybe it was because of a grudge a certain lcn leader had on pdm from 1999. This games become way too political; you cant trust anybody anymore.
llort orp s`fos

Sov Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 5:45:40

In all seriousness, Deci is one of the most straight down the line leaders I have dealt with in this game. He is always honest and has not been frightened to tell me his opinion. I have enjoyed my chats with Deci (even though I have not spoken to him directly for a number of weeks).

There are many issues where I do not see eye to eye with LCN but at least when dealing with Deci he would give me straight answers.

In recent sets I have had the honor of being able to consider Deci a good friend. I wish Deci the best of luck on behalf of SoF.

CrisX1

Sep 17th 2012, 8:26:43

random post
ICN- Alliance Server

Trife Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 16:17:54

Originally posted by crest23:

you're a dumbfluff

Trife Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 16:18:30

you're a dumbass too

Trife Game profile

Sep 17th 2012, 16:19:12

you too can be a dumbass as well