Verified:

llaar Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 20:50:31

idk what you think you guys are doing... you're at war and abusing the fluff out of my country

your FA is clearly around since he posted on your war decs and hasn't replied to me at all

so ummm contact me?

your retal policy is pretty clear and I followed it since we mimic policies of other alliances, and I somehow got flack from your member for doing so and no contact back from you guys, and have been RoR'd like crazy

"Land grabs against LCN will be retalled and LCN's land will be retaken, unless specified different in an alliance pact.
LCN will retal hits land:land. A land:land retal is where LCN will hit the country as many times as neccesary to regain the lost land. Land:land retals have

nothing to do with top-, bottom-, mid-, side-, or upside-down feeds.

Bottom line: Other alliances will not gain land when they hit LCN. We will take our land back. "

Therefore I was in my right to retal for my land back, as that is your policy. You were the aggressor. Not me.

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 21:45:19

Llaar is a good man. Give him his land back. Hehe
The EEVIL Empire

Ravi Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 21:56:22

Jackass, yes LCN retals land:land.

Jackass, you failed your original retal.

Jackass, Since you like to quote LCN policy here and to the country in question I will edumacate you....If an LCNer fails their first retal attempt we lose our right to continue for land:land.

Jackass, this has been our policy for like forever and you are no noob. You know better.

Jackass, we can continue this for the rest of the set. We will continue to retal your RORs.

Jackass, whether or not an FA wants to contact you is up to them. I just told you what the deal is and what to expect. I would consider it official is I were you don't want to keep losing land.

Thanks Sweetie,

Ravi
LCN person of little to no interest

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2012, 22:31:54

I thought everyone ended L:L with a failed attempt. Any clan that does not do that?

Retributor

Sep 11th 2012, 23:13:31

oh snap lol ravi just told xnax up yours :P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2012, 23:16:58

I think everyone does end it on a DH but I think it would make since to say that if the DH is on the first hit you get one more hit then have to stop.

ZIP Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 23:19:31

DH stops the train
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2012, 23:27:52

Where is the logic that the first hit as DH should stop the train? I just want to know your thought process.

Boltar Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 23:31:05

if u fail, u should not get another retal.. its more or less like lemming then.

Ruthie

Sep 11th 2012, 23:31:49

why would you be entitled to any more retals if you fail the first one?

its been that way for years
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Retributor

Sep 12th 2012, 0:11:38

" A land:land retal is where LCN will hit the country as many times as neccesary to regain the lost land."

that statement right there is the nail in the coffin for LCN.

I will zoom in further.

"AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY TO REGAIN THE LOST LAND"

-SoF n00b

Ivan Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 0:37:19

SOF definately doesnt end L:L on DHs mostly because we only use L:L on topfeeds and we arent letting anyone get away with topfeeding us

fluff!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2012, 0:40:16

Ivan I like your logic the best! And Retributor it's refreshing to see someone who can read!

RickyBobby Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 1:16:19

"according to his logic, i could retal an na country 150 times, if i failed the first 100 hits and then it took me 50 hits to get my land back because of the dr's"

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2012, 1:18:06

RickyBobby I was just thinking that myself! Good POINT

Edited By: Hello on Sep 12th 2012, 1:24:25
See Original Post

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2012, 1:19:54

Edited By: Hello on Sep 12th 2012, 1:23:56
See Original Post

Deci Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 1:34:31

Your answer is given.
Retired.... and back again.

Wolf Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 1:51:21

Bye bye llaar
[LCN]

Retributor

Sep 12th 2012, 2:11:22

Originally posted by RickyBobby:
"according to his logic, i could retal an na country 150 times, if i failed the first 100 hits and then it took me 50 hits to get my land back because of the dr's"

This is one acceptable scenario that will abide by the policy, yes.

Ravi Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 2:12:00

This issue has been resolved. There will be no further problems between that country and LCN. Nothing to see here anymore.

ninong Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 2:25:21

rip llarr :(
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Retributor

Sep 12th 2012, 2:25:56

Ravi
This issue has been resolved. There will be no further problems between that country and LCN. Nothing to see here anymore.

Just LCN's new set of balls being thrown around this set.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 12th 2012, 2:28:07

Can we discuss Zen and prison sex? :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 6:38:18

WTF!!!!
You guys are killing my land you lousy panks!!
Never DH on a retal LLaar you should know better dam IT!!

Drow Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 7:47:19

LCN don't like getting called on their own retal policy it seems.
as multiple people have pointed out, their own policy doesn't say anything at all about DH, and further, states that as many hits as neccessary can be taken to get the land back.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

TAN Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 13:06:04

The traditional argument is that abusing DHs leads to lemming and lowers the break. Which is a retarded argument that only retards use, because everyone knows no one does that anymore, and if they did, they'd get their asses thrashed, policy or not.

The contemporary argument is that in the competitive nature of landgrabbing, a DH forfeits l:l much the same way as throwing a football and it getting intercepted. The ball got intercepted, so why should you be entitled to continue with your drive? Next time, throw the ball on target - that's how you win. That's how you become a competitor.

Don't listen to the lemming nonsense - those are FAs who still live in the E2025 era and don't even know the reasons why they enforce their policies or the historical reasons behind them.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2012, 13:10:39

cry baby pdm alert ... quickly some one fetch the kleenex
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Nekked Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 13:38:55

boo hoo

llaar Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 13:39:04

"Bottom line: Other alliances will not gain land when they hit LCN. We will take our land back."

Hence for our policy with LCN:

Bottom line: Other alliances will not gain land when they hit NA. We will take our land back.

If I didn't hit again, LCN would have gained land by hitting NA

That is a direct violation of the policy. I was required to hit again.

llaar Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 13:44:39

Originally posted by Retributor:
" A land:land retal is where LCN will hit the country as many times as neccesary to regain the lost land."

that statement right there is the nail in the coffin for LCN.

I will zoom in further.

"AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY TO REGAIN THE LOST LAND"

-SoF n00b

exactly, thanks

Oh and as for DH ending L:L, that has 'been standard', I used to take 'standard policy' into account until other clans started fluffing so much about this or that, so we moved our standard to whatever policy other clans have. And I took your policy word for word.

Retributor

Sep 12th 2012, 14:52:02

Originally posted by TAN:
The traditional argument is that abusing DHs leads to lemming and lowers the break. Which is a retarded argument that only retards use, because everyone knows no one does that anymore, and if they did, they'd get their asses thrashed, policy or not.

The contemporary argument is that in the competitive nature of landgrabbing, a DH forfeits l:l much the same way as throwing a football and it getting intercepted. The ball got intercepted, so why should you be entitled to continue with your drive? Next time, throw the ball on target - that's how you win. That's how you become a competitor.

Don't listen to the lemming nonsense - those are FAs who still live in the E2025 era and don't even know the reasons why they enforce their policies or the historical reasons behind them.

This is a poor and invalid attempt at parallel reasoning.

TAN Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 14:55:46

Originally posted by Retributor:
Originally posted by TAN:

This is a poor and invalid attempt at parallel reasoning.

Your critique is poor and invalid *because* you didn't provide any reasoning or justification behind it.

See how it works?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Retributor

Sep 12th 2012, 15:34:15

The reasoning and justification is obvious. It has a rhetoric element as to why it is poor and invalid. I will entertain you though and it is not a fit to this situation because of the rules stated by LCN.

LCN's policy/rules clearly state, and I again quote "A land:land retal is where LCN will hit the country as many times as neccesary to regain the lost land". The NFL has a clear rule that if it is intercepted the ball is turned over, if and only if, there is no flag or any other penalty/rule that will cancel the interception.

LCN, however, does not have it written in their policy and it allows the retaler to take as many hits as it takes to get the LAND back. People are referring to a standard rule but it is not one written on paper and more on whim when it suits a clan. LCN's retal policy needs to be revisited so it can include any additions they feel needs to be added.

TAN Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 15:38:41

Who is talking about LCN policy? I was just explaining the reason that most people say DH cancels l:l is due to an obsolete "lemming" belief. Only idiots who cling to those old traditions still use this as a justification.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

133tz Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 15:41:24

The next thing we'll see is NA Declares War on LCN :P
I am an EE noob.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 15:43:31

Considering xNAx refused to get involved in the mini-server war the set after LaF's leadership was caught with unauthorized access to the database, I am finding it particularly hard to feel sorry for them. Or for any other alliance that happens to get screwed over by LaF and their allies after they refused to put a single hit towards the cheaters and their allies.

To the alliances who refused to fight for a clean and fair server: You were warned, you refused to act, now deal with the consequences.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Trife Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 15:53:31

bringing laf up into a thread where laf wasn't even mentioned should be akin to godwin's law

Boltar Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 15:54:31

why is everyone assuming that LCN is LaF's ally only? what if they are pacted to MD as well? doesnt that make them neutral?

Assassin Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 15:54:59

Originally posted by RickyBobby:

damn rickybobby, you are one smart, articulate man

Son Goku Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 16:03:32

To anyone who failed to cash out during the food peak...

Originally posted by NukEvil:
You were warned, you refused to act, now deal with the consequences.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 16:36:27

Originally posted by Boltar:
why is everyone assuming that LCN is LaF's ally only? what if they are pacted to MD as well? doesnt that make them neutral?

EVO was pacted to LaF, too...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

llaar Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 16:53:25

Considering xNAx refused to get involved in the mini-server war the set after LaF's leadership was caught with unauthorized access to the database, I am finding it particularly hard to feel sorry for them. Or for any other alliance that happens to get screwed over by LaF and their allies after they refused to put a single hit towards the cheaters and their allies.

To the alliances who refused to fight for a clean and fair server: You were warned, you refused to act, now deal with the consequences.

go fluff yourself for all i care i don't need your fluffing sympathy

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 16:58:16

Yeah, that's more or less what EVO told me when I posted a message to leadership saying "I TOLD YOU SO" for, like, the 3rd or 4th time. So your response is nothing new.

echlori Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 17:07:10

Yeah, that's more or less what EVO told me when I posted a message to leadership saying "I TOLD YOU SO" for, like, the 3rd or 4th time. So your response is nothing new.

Oh look, it's the broken tape recorder.

davidoss Game profile

Sep 12th 2012, 17:59:11

How is even this thread turning into a LaF/Evo thing? Last I checked, we were working on improving our relationship. Nice try NukEvil.

Rossoneri Game profile

Sep 13th 2012, 2:57:59

NukEvil is no longer in Evo.
Rossoneri
Evolution Head of Internal Affairs

Brink Game profile

Sep 13th 2012, 3:05:59

Your first mistake was not first coming directly to AT to engage in FA with LCN. That should always be the first step.

Ruthie

Sep 13th 2012, 3:17:38

*humps brink*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Retributor

Sep 13th 2012, 3:48:31

Originally posted by Brink:
Your first mistake was not first coming directly to AT to engage in FA with LCN. That should always be the first step.

That's what the policy is for. It is a written statement to inform people on how retals will be handled. If it is a "special" case whereas they are an ally or it was a special attack then it would be highly recommended to contact the offending clan.

Drow Game profile

Sep 13th 2012, 10:52:26

Task: I was agreeing with the analysis of a SoF guy... /sigh

Paradigm President of failed speeling