Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Sep 2nd 2012, 22:30:31

What is the purpose of this war anyways?

Someone please answer me.

Pride Game profile

Sep 2nd 2012, 22:45:56

I think what has been said is..

1. They didn't want to wait for IMAG to hit them or another netting alliance.

2. Someone in IMAG said bad things about a Monster's member.

Alliance Observer

Sep 2nd 2012, 23:09:54

The more likely reason is that ifag did to Monsters what they have done to most of the other alliances around their member count.

Constant threats, topfeeds, refusing to pact, saying that there is no reason to pact, Galleri and Soviet running their mouths like the retarded goons they are, drawing alliances out of a bag.

I have seen the nonsense first hand. The shenanigans of last set really would be enough reason for any alliance to decide to crush ifag.

Okay iChode you can continue your lies now, no one believes a word you say anyways. If you were working so hard for peace with Monsters why didn't you pact them? Seems odd to me. I also recall seeing you and Galleri both making threats toward them as recently as last set. I also recall you calling out one of their FAs as recently as this set. Two sets ago you went on a campaign against one of their old timer members and still bring that up as often this set.

With just what I have read from ifag members in this post, there is plenty of reason for Monsters to kill and farm you for many sets to come.

Also I distinctly recall ichode saying that you could 1on1 Monsters last set, seems that hype got shut down fast.

iScode Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 0:49:50

no pact was requested by monsters. and where did i ever say imag could take on monsters 1 on 1???
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2012, 1:11:53

Z is #1

Brink Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 2:26:18

The timing on this post couldn't be more perfect.

Set, Point, Match.

Sifos Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 9:56:20

Originally posted by Alliance Observer:
I also recall you calling out one of their FAs as recently as this set. Two sets ago you went on a campaign against one of their old timer members and still bring that up as often this set.

Maybe if you had gotten banned for posting this posts you'd be calling the person who banned you out too? Or maybe you just think cheating and abusing mod powers are perfectly fine?
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

PG Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 10:25:58

The more likely reason is that ifag did to Monsters what they have done to most of the other alliances around their member count.

Constant threats, topfeeds, refusing to pact, saying that there is no reason to pact, Galleri and Soviet running their mouths like the retarded goons they are, drawing alliances out of a bag.

I have seen the nonsense first hand. The shenanigans of last set really would be enough reason for any alliance to decide to crush ifag.

Okay iChode you can continue your lies now, no one believes a word you say anyways. If you were working so hard for peace with Monsters why didn't you pact them? Seems odd to me. I also recall seeing you and Galleri both making threats toward them as recently as last set. I also recall you calling out one of their FAs as recently as this set. Two sets ago you went on a campaign against one of their old timer members and still bring that up as often this set.

With just what I have read from ifag members in this post, there is plenty of reason for Monsters to kill and farm you for many sets to come.

Also I distinctly recall ichode saying that you could 1on1 Monsters last set, seems that hype got shut down fast.

Agree - and its not ifag - its iwankers!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

iTarl Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 11:15:05

lol, this server will Never learn, well maybe monsters will lol

Sov Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 13:50:41

I do not intend to weigh in to this conversation other than to say I believe the cheap digs at Imag are unnecessary.

PG Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 15:15:02

u do? hmm but its ok for them to "bash" other ppl.

they desirve everything they get
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Sov Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 15:25:03

I do. When I see things like "ifag" and "iwanker" etc I think they wreak with bitterness akin to the likes of which I'd expect from KJ or dagga.

Sure you can hate them, sure you can say what you want... I just don't think the cheap comments really achieve anything.

PG Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 15:32:08

you right it dont.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 3rd 2012, 15:43:13

Originally posted by PG:

And you continue on........

As a final note which you and your buddies refuse to read because you are one sided blind.... Scode has been trying to fix things since he became prez.
/walks out

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Wulf Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 17:34:26

Scode may be trying to fix things but your constant diarrhea of the mouth undermines it. As a leader and a mod you should learn to bite your tongue and keep it civil because you make your alliance and yourself look bad almost daily.

danzigrules Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 17:46:40

Hi Wulf

Wulf Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 17:58:09

Aloha ziggy!

PG Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 18:09:22

Hey Wulf, like being back? =)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Wulf Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 18:39:44

Eh, not back. The game isn't interesting enough for that anymore.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 3rd 2012, 18:43:50

Originally posted by Wulf:

hmmmm

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Wulf Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 18:46:31

hmmmmm

PG Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 18:47:13

hehe :P
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Buch Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 19:48:28

Hmmmmm why is rival poking around in affairs that have nothing to do with them

iScode Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 19:54:51

Originally posted by PG:

Who have I bashed? Apart from Ladygrizz?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

PG Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 19:58:42

Originally posted by Buch:

same goes for imagnum last set.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2012, 20:01:55

*steals PG's popcorn*
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Wulf Game profile

Sep 3rd 2012, 22:47:23

Commenting on a thread is poking into affairs? Wow, politics are crazy now.

Jiman Game profile

Sep 4th 2012, 1:06:09

Imag will have every right to hit Monsters next set if they want to. THere is no 'true' reason for Monsters to hit Imag other then because they THOUGHT Imag would hit them.

I know Monsters have been going without giving pacts for some time, and now all of a sudden Monsters wants pacts when its convenient to them for their actions?

There still seems to be a lot not being said on the forums.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 4th 2012, 3:02:40

hmmmmm

Get tanks ;)

Edited By: galleri on Sep 4th 2012, 3:35:54

PG Game profile

Sep 4th 2012, 6:20:55

Originally posted by Jiman:
Imag will have every right to hit Monsters next set if they want to. THere is no 'true' reason for Monsters to hit Imag other then because they THOUGHT Imag would hit them.

I know Monsters have been going without giving pacts for some time, and now all of a sudden Monsters wants pacts when its convenient to them for their actions?

There still seems to be a lot not being said on the forums.

Sounds like u tried that before?
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Bikerman Game profile

Sep 4th 2012, 6:49:44

Entertaining

Where is the popcorn?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 4th 2012, 7:21:09

You are incompetent. My name has a little g, not a capital G. Also, at least when most people are running their mouths about iMag and/or iMag's members, they have to balls to use their real forum nic. You should try the same. Hiding behind a false nic makes you look worse. You Sir are not any better than anyone else with your name calling either, and I am speaking of you calling scode ....iChode.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 4th 2012, 7:37:24

One last thing....
PG .. I remember you as a friendly person in the past and not the way you have been in the last year. Which saddens me. i admit i have not acted so great either.... I even mentioned to that Boltar tonight.... In which I am currently trying to change.
Might be something to think about. ;). Good Luck.

To the rest of you... Everyone can continue on bashing each other and creating more negativity in this game and hate towards each other..... Which seems to be the sad norm lately, or go back to being the clan fighting... But oh hey! Hi there is my friend in another clan I am warring type game..... Having fun.

As always I know someone will have something to say about this in a trollish way... I sincerely hope not.

PG Game profile

Sep 4th 2012, 8:11:44

Originally posted by galleri:
One last thing....
PG .. I remember you as a friendly person in the past and not the way you have been in the last year. Which saddens me. i admit i have not acted so great either.... I even mentioned to that Boltar tonight.... In which I am currently trying to change.

Thanks for the heads up.

But im not like this to everyone, you guys haven't been nice to me at all, for a long time, and i havent not done anything back and now when im finally giving some "love" back, you want me to change? I might haven´s answert in the nicest ways, but i think that goes both ways.

I have changed a lot the past 2 years and im not intending to change anything about myself, im perfectly fine with everything.

This will be my last Troll message on AT.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 4th 2012, 8:27:00

Originally posted by PG:
Originally posted by galleri:
One last thing....

Thanks for the heads up.

But im not like this to everyone, you guys haven't been nice to me at all, for a long time, and i havent not done anything back and now when im finally giving some "love" back, you want me to change? I might haven´s answert in the nicest ways, but i think that goes both ways.

I have changed a lot the past 2 years and im not intending to change anything about myself, im perfectly fine with everything.

This will be my last Troll message on AT.

lol, I do believe this is why I said "I admit I haven't been the greatest", my comments have nothing to do with iMag or it's members on what was said on to you or your responses now or in the past, it was in general... But that is neither here nor there.
Cya later

Loki Game profile

Sep 4th 2012, 8:36:40

Well, maybe they just happen do dislike iMag and/or it's members, as I do. There is nothing wrong with a bit of gloating over others' misfortune.

UBer Bu Game profile

Sep 4th 2012, 12:45:11

Bonus posting in a whiny thread!
-take off every sig.

Dryst Game profile

Sep 4th 2012, 19:57:03

Originally posted by Loki:

Well, maybe they just happen to dislike iMag and/or it's members, as I do. There is nothing wrong with a bit of gloating over others' misfortune.

same feeling.. :)

Buch Game profile

Sep 5th 2012, 0:53:44

You mean not everyone loves me :( what am I gonna do now

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2012, 1:01:25

Buch,

We respect you. You slowed us down more than any other imagger. Well done.
Z is #1

iTarl Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 10:58:18

ah Buch, you feeling the love? 6 days later?

Buch Game profile

Sep 11th 2012, 21:28:07

I think so I think they should quit trying to hurt me tho not very nice