Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 28th 2012, 20:57:57

FIRST, WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE USE OF AN ACRONYM. WE HATE ACRONYMS ALMOST AS MUCH AS WE HATE SHORT LENGTH LIMITS ON THREAD TOPIC TITLES!

NOW, ON TO THE MATTER OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE. LAF HAS BEEN SUICIDING ON THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! FOR A COUPLE DAYS NOW, AND WE HAVE FINALLY SEEN THE LIGHT. THOSE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT SUICIDERS ARE CORRECT!

UNTIL NOW, THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! WAS PERFORMING ONLY RETALIATORY ATTACKS, AND IT SEEMS WE WERE COMING OUT ON TOP TOO OFTEN FOR OUR OPPONENTS' LIKING.

SO NOW, H4xOr THE FLAILING CHICKEN AND HIS SQUIRMING SYMPATHIZERS HAVE SENT APPROXIMATELY 4.56 BILLION JET PILOTS AND GUERILLA SOLDIERS ON SUICIDE MISSIONS INTO OUR LANDS, WITH VIRTUALLY NO CHANCE OF SUCCEEDING IN THEIR SUPPOSED OBJECTIVE; KILLING ME, SAM_DANGER!

AND HERE IS WHERE THE PROBLEM RESIDES. AS EVERYONE KNOWS, THE BEST RESPONSE WHEN SUICIDED UPON BY AN 80 MEMBER CLAN IS TO DROP EXCESSIVE ACRES. BUT SINCE WE WERE SO SUCCESSFUL IN THE LEGITIMATE WAR THAT LED UP TO THIS MOMENT, WE ARE NOW UNABLE TO DROP ANY ACRES FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS. THIS SEVERELY HAMPERS OUR EFFORTS TO EXPLODE ROCKMAN THE PETULANT APE AND HIS BAND OF SUICIDING SYCOPHANTS.

SOME OF YOU ARE NOW SAYING, "YOU SAID YOU HAD AN IDEA". JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN!

WE PROPOSE THAT THE RULES ON LAND DROPPING BE CHANGED SO THAT IF SUICIDERS USE DESTRUCTIVE ATTACKS SUCH AS BOMBING RUNS AND ARTILLERY BARRAGES, THE RESULTANT SMOKING CRATERS CAN BE EXPELLED. THIS COULD BE ACCOMPLISHED SIMPLY BY ENACTING THE FOLLOWING TWO CHANGES:

THE NUMBER OF BUILDINGS DESTROYED BY ACTS OF AGGRESSION IS REMOVED FROM THE TALLY OF ACRES GRABBED OVER THE LAST 72 HOURS, AND..

LAND LOST TO LANDGRABS IS ALSO REMOVED FROM THE TALLY OF ACRES GRABBED OVER THE LAST 72 HOURS. MY NATION IS CURRENTLY ON 9,000 ACRES, BUT MY ADVISORS TELL ME THAT I CANNOT DROP BELOW 12,000 ACRES. NONSENSE!

ALL OF THIS IS ONLY COMMON SENSE, SO I EXPECT MOST OF YOU TO NOT UNDERSTAND.

HA!

SAM
CHIEF WAR STRATEGIST,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

trumper Game profile

Aug 28th 2012, 21:03:06

I hate acronymns too; they plague my hometown. War on acronymns. Wait, except for LCN.

Hangar18 Game profile

Aug 28th 2012, 21:22:48

You know that key called "caps lock"? Try clicking it before you post. This makes my eyes hurt.

Patience Game profile

Aug 28th 2012, 21:55:52

Hangar18, that would suck. The caps lock is at least 1/3 of the entertainment value of THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!, and it would greatly hurt my feelings if public pressure were to force them to conform to tiny little type. I lubbes 'em like chocolate - they're one of the few bright spots in an otherwise dull grey world!
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2012, 22:11:46

LMFAO!!! I continue to <3 THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2012, 22:14:26

this should have been posted in b&s
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 2:00:49

FEAR NOT DEAR PATIENCE!
AS THOSE WHO ARE WELL-INFORMED KNOW, SAM AND I ARE INCAPABLE OF LOWERING OURSELVES TO THE USE OF THE SNIVELING NON-POWER LETTERS (NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!)

NOT ONLY ARE THE LETTERS OF POWER, WELL, POWERFUL, WHEN WE READ THEM ALOUD THEY CARRY GOOD VOLUME. AS WE ARE BOTH RATHER OLD, AND HAVE PERHAPS SUFFERED SOME MINOR HEARING LOSS FROM THE COMBINATION OF EXPLOSIONS AND METALLICA CONCERTS (AND SOMETIMES BOTH, REMEMBER WHEN JAMES HETFIELD SET HIMSELF ON FIRE?!?! FIRE BAD!!! HA!), THE EXTRA VOLUME OF THE LETTERS OF POWER IS QUITE HANDY WHEN WE COMMUINICATE AT FAMILY BBQS ABOUT MATTERS OF GREAT IMPORT SUCH AS POLITICS AND THE LATEST OFFERINGS ON THE TACO BELL MENU!

ALSO, IT STRIKES FEAR AND PANIC INTO THE HEARTS OF LESSER BEINGS LIKE ROCKMAN THE PETULANT APE AND H4X0R THE FLAILING CHICKEN!!

SINCERELY,
BILL
VOLUME CZAR

P.S. CAPS LOCK IS FOR WEENIES WE USE OUR PINKIE FINGERS (FIRST PERSON TO MAKE A WEENIE-PINKYFINGER COMPARISON JOKE GETS EXPLODED; FAIR WARNING!!!!!!)

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 5:43:53

BUT REDUCING ACRES MEANS THERE ARE LESS EXPOLSIONS!

LAF ARE NOT SUICIDERS. YOU TAUGHT US THE WAY OF THE EXPLOSION AND WE FOLLOWED! WE EXPLODE DANGER.

SINCERELY,
KRIS
THE MIGHTY CLAN [LAF]!
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 6:00:15

ON THE CONTRARY, KRISATZ. REDUCING ACRES MAKES THE SPECTACLE OF EXPLOSIONS ALL THE MORE IMPRESSIVE.

THINK OF IT THIS WAY. LET'S SAY YOU WERE IN CANADA, AND VIC THE RESPLENDENT DRAGON WAS IN SOUTHERN MEXICO. IF SOMEONE WAS TO EXPLODE YOU, WITH ALL THOSE ACRES SEPARATING YOU AND VIC, HE WOULD NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE EXPLOSION. HE WOULD JUST BE SITTING THERE IN OAXACA, THINKING TO HIMSELF, "HMM.. I WONDER IF ANYONE HAS EXPLODED KRISATZ YET". THIS IS CLEARLY NOT AS GOOD AS IF HE WAS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU.

HA!

SAM
HEAD CARTOGRAPHER,

Erian Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 7:46:52

I have a better idea. Any country attacking should be exempt from DR for 24h. This way, we would be sure to help explode away all that pesky land that you obviously don't want. We would treat it so much better... love, crater filling mascara and plastic ponies in all colors of the rainbow would be passionately heaped upon every acre!

grimjoww Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 7:58:59

go CLAN DANGER!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 29th 2012, 8:36:13

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Magellan Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 11:38:52

[quote poster=SAM_DANGER; 19926; 368584]ON THE CONTRARY, KRISATZ. REDUCING ACRES MAKES THE SPECTACLE OF EXPLOSIONS ALL THE MORE IMPRESSIVE.

THINK OF IT THIS WAY. LET'S SAY YOU WERE IN CANADA, AND VIC THE RESPLENDENT DRAGON WAS IN SOUTHERN MEXICO. IF SOMEONE WAS TO EXPLODE YOU, WITH ALL THOSE ACRES SEPARATING YOU AND VIC, HE WOULD NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE EXPLOSION. HE WOULD JUST BE SITTING THERE IN OAXACA, THINKING TO HIMSELF, "HMM.. I WONDER IF ANYONE HAS EXPLODED KRISATZ YET". THIS IS CLEARLY NOT AS GOOD AS IF HE WAS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU.

HA!

SAM
HEAD CARTOGRAPHER,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! [/quote]

This makes so much sense!

Dooman Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 16:27:40

The obvious solution is to bomb the US.

archaic Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 16:39:45

H4xOr THE FLAILING CHICKEN = my new favorite country name
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Kuari Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 19:27:01

My personal favourite is ROCKMAN THE PETULANT APE. Although both names make me giggle uncontrollably.

Patience Game profile

Aug 29th 2012, 23:14:27

HAHAHAHA... Vic the Resplendent Dragon... made me snort!!!

All you haters need to pay proper homage to a clan that:

1) Makes me giggle with every post (and snort with every other one);
2) Creates disparaging nicknames that will live in infamy;
3) Can spell Oaxaca;
4) Can use words like 'fecundity' and 'resplendent' in full sentences and with purpose; and
5) Breathes a kind of life into these forums that hasn't been seen in, well, ever.

There have been many in Earth that caught my fancy... but I truly love THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! *chuckle*
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Drow Game profile

Aug 30th 2012, 2:17:09

MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER] FTW!!!!!!!
can't wait to see more of this.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2012, 4:24:22

All hail to THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TNTroXxor Game profile

Aug 30th 2012, 6:43:52

I think they changed it into this for people like you and now you want to change it back heh
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Purposeful1 Game profile

Aug 30th 2012, 8:15:59

Some of those ideas actually point out some real logical problems in the game mechanics. I came here expecting to be entertained; I leave entertained AND educated!
Purposeful1

FireFox Game profile

Aug 30th 2012, 9:09:14