Verified:

Atryn Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 17:41:52

Originally posted by Brink:
Imag has become the new SOL. Lurk back and FS a random netting alliance about half way through. Monsters is giving the server a set of peace from Imag. If a different alliance would do that each set, everyone might only have to war once a year instead of worrying if you are the target of Imag's trumped up reason to hit this set. I see where Servant is coming from.

He's on to something if other alliances can see wisdom in his actions.

If that were the case, wouldn't SoF be policing for MONSTERS and not iMag? I mean, if this were truly analogous to the whole SOL thing...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 22nd 2012, 18:15:07

lol brink...we aren't pacted to 3 clans. Yeah Servant is MOST defiantly saving the ENTIRE server. /endsarcasm

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 18:27:08

definitely
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Chand Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 18:57:11

Happy hunting monsters.. ;) Enjoy!
-Rival HC-

henrik Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 19:34:21

Monsters are imaginary!

PG Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 19:37:55

Originally posted by Chand:
Happy hunting monsters.. ;) Enjoy!

/share popcorn with Chand
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2012, 19:38:38

/steals popcorn, runs
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

iScode Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 19:40:47

Imag has become the new SOL. Lurk back and FS a random netting alliance about half way through. Monsters is giving the server a set of peace from Imag. If a different alliance would do that each set, everyone might only have to war once a year instead of worrying if you are the target of Imag's trumped up reason to hit this set. I see where Servant is coming from.

random netting alliance? Since I took over as president everywar which I have been involved in I have tried to resolve diplomatically apart from when we declared on Rival.

NA and TIE I both tried to discuss before we hit them. Sanct declared war on us by a spy op fs.

SOL was a pre-arranged war.

I have done nothing but try and be reasonable with all netting alliances. Not to mention the reasons for war came from aggressive actions from those netting alliances.

Tie had a country hit us numerous times, NA constantly ROR's, they said accidently but then were not prepared to work things out.

Sanct again hit us first.

Where has imag ever been agressive since I took over?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Boltar Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 19:42:47

Originally posted by Atryn:

were not LCN. we dont need to police for everyone and hope to get some land

If that were the case, wouldn't SoF be policing for MONSTERS and not iMag? I mean, if this were truly analogous to the whole SOL thing...

Loki Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 20:05:49

Good luck Monsters, have fun!

Souly Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 20:36:54

Good luck Monster... kick iWanker's ass :)))

Chand Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 20:36:58

Originally posted by iScode:

Where has imag ever been agressive since I took over?

Amnesia (from Greek Ἀμνησία) is a condition in which one's memory is lost. The memory can be either wholly or partially lost due to the extent of damage that was caused.

[Functional causes are psychological factors, such as mental disorder, post-traumatic stress or, in psychoanalytic terms, defence mechanisms.
-Rival HC-

Duna Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 20:40:35

Place your bets: when imag will get first kill? (you can also bet on zero kills for imag)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2012, 20:42:26

From what i understand you caught them with their pants down.

Souly Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 20:48:22

it seems iWankers like Monsters DICT up their ass ... it gives a warm cozy feeling :)

PG Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 20:50:40

Originally posted by Souly:
it seems iWankers like Monsters DICT up their ass ... it gives a warm cozy feeling :)

Soo sheepish Souly
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Palmen Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 21:04:27

Seeing how no one cares about Imags feelings Im going to say GO IMAG!

Not that I actually mean it, it just felt sad that no one liked them enough to actually root for them. I wonder how that comes.

Sifos Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 21:08:06

Some may, we don't discriminate, neither should you.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Drow Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 23:15:11

Scode: given Galleri just revealed that you were only UN pacted to 3 clans this set, and I now know which clans all three of those are, (including monsters of course) your assurances to me that you 'weren't going to hit PDM' become a lot thinner. Especially given that you downgraded us last set then dropped us altogether this set.
The fact is that iMag wars every single set. if monsters hadn't FS'd you, there's a 50% chance you would have found a reason to ffs pdm instead.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

iScode Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 0:45:13

actualy drow, galleri is incorrect we had more than 3 alliances unpacted,

we had MD, PDM, Monsters, Neo, ICN, Rival, RD, RAGE and dknights all unpacted this set.

We only had DP's and two uNaps with sanct and NA who we offered after our war.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Eric171 Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 2:09:27

I want to ffs pdm too... :D

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 2:26:34

good luck to my brothas on both sides

JanPaul

Aug 23rd 2012, 2:49:20

too much popcorn on this thread.

/eats popcorn

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 23rd 2012, 3:27:21

lol Scode... I was creating false sense on our pacts :P Now you and Drow ruined my fun. Thanks Drow!!!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pride Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 5:12:33

I was thinking "theres got to be a lot more then 3" lol.

Drow Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 6:43:03

Thank Scode, he ruined my fun too!
Eric: I'm watching you ;)

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Duna Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 7:05:41

Originally posted by iScode:
actualy drow, galleri is incorrect we had more than 3 alliances unpacted,

we had MD, PDM, Monsters, Neo, ICN, Rival, RD, RAGE and dknights all unpacted this set.

We only had DP's and two uNaps with sanct and NA who we offered after our war.

So, i guess the plan was to declare on ICN, kill them, then kill Neofed, and then declare on MD/PDM/Monsters/RIVAL?:)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 23rd 2012, 9:56:35

no! We were going to use Soviet's old bag of random numbers :P

Devestation Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 10:13:46

Since when did iMag get upset about restarting all set

And don't tell me you aren't, too much sarcasm and spite in existing posts by Scode to suggest otherwise.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 23rd 2012, 10:17:44

THE ONLY WAY TO ADDRESS IMAG NOW IS USING CAPS. YOU HAVE FAILED DEVO.

AS FOR YOUR ANSWER....WE ARE LOVING THIS NOW. NO MORE WHINING. THOUGH THE EXCUSE IS TARDED STILL. EITHER WAY....I HAVE BEEN UP TOO LONG.

iScode Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 10:22:21

im not upset about restarting at all Devestation, that part is fine.

I am upset because I genuinely was working towards closer relations with monsters, I was open and honest with them and thought things were going all right and because I trusted servant my alliance is paying the price.

I know imag can hack it though, we will restart and we will fight and because of my mistake we will grow stronger, the end result will be good for imag, that still doesnt make not upset for trusting servant.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2012, 12:03:26

11 countries away from a tag kill, Servent's attempt at being a war lord makes me want to throw up.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

TAN Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 12:51:51

Originally posted by galleri:
You still provide no reason.....
Don't forget to factor in the following for you rankings...
1. no reason to war
2. you are a bigger clan than imag

Either way we like war. And don't forget in the future .... we don't forget. So when you are there all cute and cozy just netting away...don't forget to check behind your back. We are always there. Sorry your plan never worked out last set and we coddled you for it.

I don't understand why war alliances hold grudges. You guys want wars, then complain when someone wars you? Even if you are outnumbered, you guys were just boasting/complaining at the beginning of the set how all your countries survived last set and it made you guys sad.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Hopeless Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 17:38:41

Originally posted by TAN:
1. no reason to war

Either way we like war. And don't forget in the future .... we don't forget. So when you are there all cute and cozy just netting away...don't forget to check behind your back. We are always there. Sorry your plan never worked out last set and we coddled you for it.

I don't understand why war alliances hold grudges. You guys want wars, then complain when someone wars you?

+10

Jiman Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 18:33:09

Servant, you are better then to act high and mighty like this. This thread ignores the work IScode has done, and shows that not even yourself are immune to the issues plaguing this game.

IScode has been doing a great job with Imag, and at every turn he has been very respectful of other alliances, he has made sure that if Imag went to war it was for a purpose.

To go ahead and mock Imag by saying "Monsters Declare Peace" while IScode is president is increddibly disrespectful to the work he has put forward in attempting to make Imag into a "GOOD" and crediable war alliance.

If you are unable to see that, then Servant, you must simply be one of those netters who think that game should be all about netting and no wars.

You are better then this. Dont get carried away.

Edited By: Jiman on Aug 23rd 2012, 18:35:21
See Original Post

Mr Snow

Aug 23rd 2012, 19:03:18

Originally posted by Hopeless:
Originally posted by TAN:
1. no reason to war

I don't understand why war alliances hold grudges. You guys want wars, then complain when someone wars you?

+10

+20

Maybe they'll get to complain this set that all their countries died before they could get a single kill. lol :P

Cassidy Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 20:31:24

Originally posted by Jiman:
Servant, you are better then to act high and mighty like this. This thread ignores the work IScode has done, and shows that not even yourself are immune to the issues plaguing this game.

IScode has been doing a great job with Imag, and at every turn he has been very respectful of other alliances, he has made sure that if Imag went to war it was for a purpose.

To go ahead and mock Imag by saying "Monsters Declare Peace" while IScode is president is increddibly disrespectful to the work he has put forward in attempting to make Imag into a "GOOD" and crediable war alliance.

If you are unable to see that, then Servant, you must simply be one of those netters who think that game should be all about netting and no wars.

de1i Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 21:35:26

Maybe you need a history lesson, because this post is foolish. Monsters is an alliance whose existence in this game spans well over a decade. They are historically known to be netgainers and to my knowledge have FSed another alliance TWICE? Once if you don't count the prearranged war.

Imagnum is historically known to go to war regardless if they will win or lose and for the most ridiculous of reasons. Last reset they struck an alliance because they couldn't contact an FA despite knowing that their main contact was in the hospital because he was assaulted.

If you honestly believe Scode is attempting to change people's perception of his alliance then he is doing a fluffty job of that, because the fact this war happened shows the opposite. Maybe you should ask yourself why 40 members of a democratically run alliance would choose to go to war after over a decade of peace.

Pride Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 22:01:43

13-0 so far.

Soultaker

Aug 23rd 2012, 22:20:59

Originally posted by Sifos:

Some may, we don't discriminate, neither should you.

I'm glad that you came out in the open :)) LET ALL KNOW Sifos is a "Fairy Queen" as for me: lets just say ain't nothing going up that way :P

And iScrap has done a great job so far... I guess FS'ing a alliance just so they wouldn't get tagkill on THE BEST WAR OF THE SET is really respectfull and and full of pourpose :D

Soultaker

Aug 23rd 2012, 22:21:44

Forgot to mention that Crag cried out HELP :)))

Soviet Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 0:05:19

Originally posted by Soultaker:

And iScrap has done a great job so far... I guess FS'ing a alliance just so they wouldn't get tagkill on THE BEST WAR OF THE SET is really respectfull and and full of pourpose :D

You're stupid. We killed 3 RIVAL countries that entire "war". We were simply dumping turns that we couldn't use any more effectively on SANCT.

And to all of you that are insulting us - you guys have no idea how fluffed up the attacking style is right now. Go get yourself in a war with a clan 40% larger than you and give them the FS. Let them sit there and organize FA chains to hinder any kind of killrun you can do with your limited amount of turns while they pick you off one by one full strength.

I haven't experienced this aggravating of a war in a long time, and this compares to when I was HoW and 3 people showed up to our FS and I had to cancel it... it's really that bad of a fight.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 1:00:19

Originally posted by Soviet:

You're stupid. We killed 3 RIVAL countries that entire "war". We were simply dumping turns that we couldn't use any more effectively on SANCT.

And to all of you that are insulting us - you guys have no idea how fluffed up the attacking style is right now. Go get yourself in a war with a clan 40% larger than you and give them the FS. Let them sit there and organize FA chains to hinder any kind of killrun you can do with your limited amount of turns while they pick you off one by one full strength.

I haven't experienced this aggravating of a war in a long time, and this compares to when I was HoW and 3 people showed up to our FS and I had to cancel it... it's really that bad of a fight.

There were more than a few people who commented on these changes when they were first mentioned about how this only strengthens the first strike AND makes it harder for smaller alliances.

Sounds like all of that is playing out.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 24th 2012, 2:57:54

Originally posted by de1i:

Maybe you need a history lesson, because this post is foolish. Monsters is an alliance whose existence in this game spans well over a decade. They are historically known to be netgainers and to my knowledge have FSed another alliance TWICE? Once if you don't count the prearranged war.

Imagnum is historically known to go to war regardless if they will win or lose and for the most ridiculous of reasons. Last reset they struck an alliance because they couldn't contact an FA despite knowing that their main contact was in the hospital because he was assaulted.

If you honestly believe Scode is attempting to change people's perception of his alliance then he is doing a fluffty job of that, because the fact this war happened shows the opposite. Maybe you should ask yourself why 40 members of a democratically run alliance would choose to go to war after over a decade of peace.

Here is where you are wrong Deli.... Scode spoke to crysk. And then attempted to contact her several times after. llaar was NOT the only main contact.

fazer Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 3:16:08

Seriously enough of the whining. Regardless of any political effort anyone at imag has put in. They promote on AT all the time 'we are a warring alliance', ' we want blood ' ' we'll even war our own countries if nothing else is available' blah blah the whole of last set was none stop boasting about their successes in previous set wars. Thats all great.

But in this game you cannot always pick and choose your battles.

At the end of the day Imag you've done well in previous wars that you have either picked or happy to be apart off, for reasons at your advantage. But when you are a 'war only' alliance, sometimes you don't always get to pick your battles. This particular instance you didn't pick it, but you publically put yourself on the battlefield and you got GANKED, ROLLED, STOMPED.

Stop trying to outtalk it, or excuse it, or shift the focus. You lost. And truth be told, you would of warred someone else.

You are loosing / LOST, badly. But you can't win them all.

Dust off and move on.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

iScode Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 4:30:36

"Imagnum is historically known to go to war regardless if they will win or lose and for the most ridiculous of reasons. Last reset they struck an alliance because they couldn't contact an FA despite knowing that their main contact was in the hospital because he was assaulted."

Um I talked with Crysk, they refused to pay up for their constant ROR's, maybe you need a history lesson?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

de1i Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 4:51:40

Feel free to pick apart the one half true example that I used and ignore the main point. Your mistreatment of alliances pushed an alliance that is well over a decade old to FS you. An alliance who the total amount of times they have chosen to go to war can be counted on one hand.

In all seriousness, I could give a fluff what Imag does (this is the nature of the game) however Monsters decision to war says a lot to me about the position they felt they were in. If it doesn't to you, then there's a problem.

iScode Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 4:57:02

it tells me they deceived me well and truly, fair play to them in that regard.

But what mistreatment of alliances? I would love to hear which alliances we have mistreated?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pride Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 5:05:58

Originally posted by Son Goku:
Originally posted by Soviet:

There were more than a few people who commented on these changes when they were first mentioned about how this only strengthens the first strike AND makes it harder for smaller alliances.

Sounds like all of that is playing out.

I think they should change it back to the way it was.

de1i Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 5:21:54

Clearly Monsters is the type of alliance that is out to deceive people and go to war for no reason ROFL.

I know that you're intelligent enough of a human being to understand the point I've made regardless of whether or not you agree with it. So I'm not going to waste my time writing out in detail for you the things you already know.