Verified:

bertz Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 12:09:52

Wow. What a thread.

dagga Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 12:17:48

Yeah.. Like hanlong won't be without access in the next 2 months.

LOL
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Drinks Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 14:07:01

Originally posted by Pang:

why take people out of the game so quickly and easily when the time investment to get to the point of being ready to fight is so high?

^^^ Agreed
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Jiman Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 17:30:12

Exactly, it is so high. It shouldnt be. 2 Months to play a game has always been too long.

Should only be 4-6 weeks, but the same amount of "playing time" of 2 months.

IMO.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 22nd 2012, 18:02:18

shortening the resets helps imo. I remember when resets were reduced to two months and turns accelerated and it helped.
The issue with the same amount of "playing time" compressed into 4 weeks is that it would make fs insanely powerful.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 22nd 2012, 20:04:32

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
A partial compromise would be to also add Population to the blue status bar (where money, turns, food and NW is). Maybe not all the time, perhaps it only appears when the pop value is less than 1/3 of your max pop.

I like that actually...
Finally did the signature thing.

SolidSnake Game profile

Aug 22nd 2012, 20:17:26

tl;dr:
SS is a flufftard. my contribution to laf should be obvious, even to the dumbed trolls. I reread this quick for obvious spelling/grammar stuff and it's boring. ss i going to go off again and then we'll do it all over again! fun times!

lol SS, that's such a jaded interpretation of so many things that you yourself should know better about. and you're moving into such baaaad territory for laf with that line of discussion.

i wasn't even fluffing there or active when you were don. call that freezing out if you want, but I played in NA, worked on Boxcar and only got active again during the tail end when the war vs evo was coming up. I remember it very clearly, you should be no stranger because you often up and left because you didn't agree with the political direction (not set by me, btw). When I was back, you also talked to me daily about random alliance-focused stuff and i knew all the underhanded stuff going on at that time, so I was sure frozen out there :p

I often up and left? when I retired as don (after the last set of e2025) I played a few sets in sof inactively to war, and when laf warred I tagged laf, I didnt netgain a single set outside of laf and I didnt miss a single laf war (except pdm since I knew there was no need for me to tag back for that).

You knew what was going on? its funny becuase there is a thread i made talking about what was going on specifically saying dont include you, and i know you wernt included because you went off about not being included to other leaders in laf, but your profound sense of importance within laf doesnt let you see that you were deliberately excluded.

You also put far too much emphasis on spinning my half set as "ok, i'll be the don so the alliance doesn't fold". I NEVER had any interest in being Don, ever. seriously! :p once i started boxcar i was enjoying being the "don" of that instead and my quality of leadership definitely went down... but my quality of hosting site went up quite a bit, and laf were the primary beneficiary of that. or does that not count because I didn't keep it secret for LaF only and only gave LaF a slight advantage by letting them be beta testers for new functionality, often suggested by LaFers?

You did make boxcar, props to you for that.

And did you not always get that I did things with a higher purpose -- especially during EE? I myself have said I do not like how I "lead" during EE because I was trying to make LaF too nice and open in our policies. So feel free to flame me there because I would flame my past self for thinking that if we tried to be nicer, other on the server would too. Of course when I left, LaF essentially became the SoL of the server but with a cheating scandal as well, implicating a few friends of mine, which was extra awesome. Good job "rebuilding" there, a shining example the server can be proud of! I seriously saw all the work hanlong put in because I had head access for a bunch of it until I ASKED to have it removed. My godfather access was stripped because I made a post criticizing laf's policies -- a right afforded typically to Godfathers, but SS and Hanlong were on the anti-pang train; hanlong for political purposes and SS because he's that kind of guy.

When i retired as don, laf was the undisputed #1 alliance on the server, as several AT threads indicate as well as a 20 odd member advantage over the next largest alliance (excluding na). There was no need for rebuilding i had done all hard work. The incompetence that occurred in the lead up and during those sol wars still amazes me.

As far as your access goes, it was pulled because your full of fluff. You accused laf of orchestrating sof killing pdm when i and other laffers had actively tried to get a peace between the two of you and you doing fr ruined it. My issue with you has always been your leadership was always self serving and not laf serving, and the results of your leadership illustrate that.

thankyou for continuing to burn bridges, but I think it's you that is the cancer on LaF -- but the kind that continues to infect it. everything you try to spin negatively toward me could be set about yourself too, but the key difference is that unlike you, when the going gets tough for laf i was there. i didn't sit back and criticize people or act like my way is the ONLY way it can be done, and everything else must be wrong. it's not about laf, it's about your fluffing ego and it always has been. i lead for laf, through thick and thin. whenever they needed me, I was there. For the better part of a decade.

When the going gets tough i restored laf's membership twice, you were a major contributor (although i admit not the only contributor) to the halfing of laf's membership twice. When the going gets tough i ran all the wars that were got stuck in through your incompetence. When you were a leader how many wars did you run? how many war chats did you run? the answer to both of those questions is 0. So dont act like you were there when things were tough, you were no where to be seen when things were tough.

if you sit there and flame me as if everything that's ever been wrong with laf is my fault and that my entire contribution is less than worthless, i think that reflects more poorly on you than me. my contribution to laf is fairly obvious. but if you had never played in laf, laf goes on and does it's own thing because you were a decent HOW, but certainly not a great don by any means, and easily replaceable if any of like 7 ppl were available. if i'd never played in laf, laf doesn't exist anymore for any number of reasons from no one to lead to no site to no game to quitting the game because you feel like there is no admin going to bat for you. that's frankly the bottom line and nothing you do can or will ever change that fact, bud. that being said, I have no desire to ever lead anywhere ever again because I've found better ways to spend my time, including developing stuff for EE, with the time I typically spent interacting with flufftards like yourself in an ingame context. so shut the fluff up because you're making a bad situation worse between me and laf.

roflmao

I made mistakes as don, but i warred more times as don than any other don (predominantly because i had to clean up the fluff you left) and during that time took laf from lower second tier to #1 alliance on the server and left with laf in an impeccable political position with a strong ally base. You did the exact opposite to me in every circumstance during your leadership, you lost members, you lost allies and you lost laf its top tier position. You say i was replaceable as how, and yet you begged me to run the wars that you started for no reason...

And as far as laf not existing if it were not for you, you need to get over yourself. You aided the game in building boxcar and ee, but laf would be around regardless of the game, you, or me. The reason laf has been strong ingame is in-spite of you not because of you, but as far as existence goes laf would be around regardless of any of us.

finally, to others, I really don't want to toot my own horn, but frankly my contribution to LaF should be obvious and that's why I've been so pissed that many of the folks from LaF that I used to be close with have been going out of their way to create so much hostility in the fallout from the cheating scandal as if I enjoyed laf getting caught. it's like you expected me to go and clean it up for you. i don't think anyone in laf other than maybe marshall has ever grasped how fluffty that was for me considering my expectations of laf and the fallout that I was forced to deal with at a very busy time outside of the game.

I love how you keep acting as if you didnt do anything wrong here, a lot of people already know the truth, and the truth will come out one day ;)

In the mean time, why dont we talk about a different skeleton you have in your closet that you conveniently ignored after proclaiming it as an example of your strong leadership in laf, remind me how you combated guerilla suiciders in e2025? Or perhaps you'd like to tell us a story about what you and reignz did as leaders instead?

And incidently, i never had my access revoked from laf, you revoked my council access which was somewhat pointless and it was restored a few weeks later...

And i havnt been a leader in laf since the end of 09, i've helped laf leaders if they needed, i helped recruit back members since so many had left under your watch, and i've ran a few wars. But that is run of the mill stuff that helps an alliance be successful that you wouldnt know anything about.

dagga Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 12:09:44

Wow.. Don this, Don that.. I did this, did that etc...

You LAF whimps are a rare and refined breed of fluffhead.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Erian Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 12:28:56

Originally posted by dagga:

Thanks dagga! Don't worry about reprisal. Rare and refined are words we would never associate with you.

locket Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 12:49:57

Originally posted by Erian:
Originally posted by dagga:

Thanks dagga! Don't worry about reprisal. Rare and refined are words we would never associate with you.

ooo... I'm refined! I like it! Nicest thing Dagga ever said to us.

PS to Pang: PLEASE BRING BOTS TO THE GAME. Land is too scarce.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 23rd 2012, 14:05:04

i didn't even read the bulk of ss's post because he's just going to keep being a whiney prick who's bitter that his contribution to laf hails in comparison to so many ppl he doesn't agree with, me included. i'm sorry your ego hurts so much that you need to flame a fellow Don in public with your unique spin (which makes you a leader only for the good things and me a leader only for the bad things, and you get the good and bad things wrong anyway... and we were both there for the better part of a decade with tons of overlap).

however, I did read that the "truth is coming out" as if it's that's a threat to me I should be worried about? I'm happy to spill the beans about absolutely everything I ever did in LaF, or any alliance -- sketchy, not sketchy, whatever -- because I do NOT like hiding things that I did 6 years to a decade ago when the game and my position were very different. It's especially frustrating because many of the folks that were wronged by those kind of initiatives are ppl i've become friends with by -- gasp -- engaging them instead of yelling at them! I'd be THRILLED to get that all out because I've never liked having to hide anything, especially at this stage. LaF has always asked me not to because of the political fallout for LaF, so I've respected that. I'm game to go start a new thread and do it right now. I do NOT like hiding what LaF (including me) did years ago and I consider to be inconsequential crap from a game that no longer exists. The difference was always that once I moved toward focusing on the wider game community, I brought a far different view toward that than I brought to LaF. And that's the real reason you're pissed -- that I wasn't willing to be the LaF admin; I was being an impartial admin who was forced to listen to asshats like yourself whine and fluff about how unfair it is that Evo gets to win netting crowns "because of the mechanics". It's the same mechanics for everyone, eh? :p

SS is the ultimate example of someone who tries to build themselves up by belittling the work of others; be it other leaders' contributions, other alliance's war/netting victories, or staff contributions to the community. I have one very fitting word that sums up SS's contribution to LaF and the game -- "meh".

Edited By: Pang on Aug 23rd 2012, 14:07:34
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 23rd 2012, 14:16:50

oh and locket, I wrote 95% of a bot api like a year ago so we could get it in front of other developers. afaik it still works -- I was running landbots on the testing servers for a while :p

i still want to release it for wider consumption on test servers, but meh, it's not entirely my decision. maybe it'll become a premium service when I get all that wrapped up -- bot test server! :p

it doesn't have attacking or spy functions yet, though. but it can explore like there's no tomorrow.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 23rd 2012, 14:23:11
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2012, 14:26:16

maybe it'll become a premium service when I get all that wrapped up -- bot test server! :p

I'd play on that server.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 15:00:15

...And that's the real reason you're pissed -- that I wasn't willing to be the LaF admin; I was being an impartial admin who was forced to listen to asshats like yourself whine and fluff about how unfair it is that Evo gets to win netting crowns "because of the mechanics". It's the same mechanics for everyone, eh? :p

SS is the ultimate example of someone who tries to build themselves up by belittling the work of others; be it other leaders' contributions, other alliance's war/netting victories, or staff contributions to the community. I have one very fitting word that sums up SS's contribution to LaF and the game -- "meh".

"meh"? Speak for yourself. Everytime Evolution has dared to threaten LaF's top position in this server simply by existing, SS has made it his mission to make sure Evo gets destroyed until hardly anything is left. This last time, I warned Evo exactly what would happen when they did that LaF country theme, and all I got was "So? We're pacted to them this time lar." to which I replied "So? It's LaF...". We were pushing about 80 members then.

When we got destroyed that first reset, I was all for vengeance next reset like everyone else, but I told leadership that fighting LaF was pointless anymore, not only because of their political position in the game, but also because Evo is a netting alliance, and doesn't have the fortitude to wage a war that was likely to span for several resets ("You can't win against an alliance that refuses to play fair"). I suspected then that something wasn't quite kosher, being LaF seemed to know almost exactly how we would be doing things that next reset (throwing SoF at us OOP was a nice touch, tho).

Evo leadership refused to listen to me when I warned them that using Rival as a pincushion might not be a great idea "because they're allied to LaF". I had no idea about the pact terms, but I knew LaF (SS) would be more than happy to kill us again, and if LaF was able to void a uNAP and surprise-FS Evo without hardly a peep from most of the rest of the server once, they'd just do it again.

Of course, my "I TOLD YOU SO" message to leadership didn't really put me in favor of leadership. Then again, I never was really in leadership's favor, given the threads certain people were posting about me on the President's board for several years (what? You didn't think I'd see that sooner or later?). That's when I decided to call it quits. Despite me being right pretty much all the time, Evo decided to destroy itself in vengeance and isolate the ONLY person that was suggesting to err on the side of caution.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 16:00:31

And now for Festivus, we turn to the Airing of Grievances!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 23rd 2012, 16:11:52

Originally posted by Son Goku:
And now for Festivus, we turn to the Airing of Grievances!

Son Goku... you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe... *pause* ... I lost my train of thought.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 16:22:10

Festivus isn't over until someone pins Pang.

Trife Game profile

Aug 23rd 2012, 16:29:07

what do we want?

POLLS ON BOXCAR

when do we want it?

NOW!

/please?

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 23rd 2012, 16:38:04

there's complaining, there's suggesting things, then there's being belligerent.

this set has been about belligerence -- folks from within LaF planned to go into this round (in primary) with the expectation of butting heads with the staff/mods and that has spilled over onto alliance as well.

oh and to clarify, i'm not saying that laf has ruined alliance and has moved onto primary; just that laf the alliance-entity decided to try and make it a mission to screw up primary to try and force our hand in the way laffers perceive as being the best way.

Fear-mongering spin that is not an accurate representation of what SOME LaF members are PLANNING to do.

echlori Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 1:26:26

Originally posted by NukEvil:
...And that's the real reason you're pissed -- that I wasn't willing to be the LaF admin; I was being an impartial admin who was forced to listen to asshats like yourself whine and fluff about how unfair it is that Evo gets to win netting crowns "because of the mechanics". It's the same mechanics for everyone, eh? :p

"meh"? Speak for yourself. Everytime Evolution has dared to threaten LaF's top position in this server simply by existing, SS has made it his mission to make sure Evo gets destroyed until hardly anything is left. This last time, I warned Evo exactly what would happen when they did that LaF country theme, and all I got was "So? We're pacted to them this time lar." to which I replied "So? It's LaF...". We were pushing about 80 members then.

When we got destroyed that first reset, I was all for vengeance next reset like everyone else, but I told leadership that fighting LaF was pointless anymore, not only because of their political position in the game, but also because Evo is a netting alliance, and doesn't have the fortitude to wage a war that was likely to span for several resets ("You can't win against an alliance that refuses to play fair"). I suspected then that something wasn't quite kosher, being LaF seemed to know almost exactly how we would be doing things that next reset (throwing SoF at us OOP was a nice touch, tho).

Evo leadership refused to listen to me when I warned them that using Rival as a pincushion might not be a great idea "because they're allied to LaF". I had no idea about the pact terms, but I knew LaF (SS) would be more than happy to kill us again, and if LaF was able to void a uNAP and surprise-FS Evo without hardly a peep from most of the rest of the server once, they'd just do it again.

Of course, my "I TOLD YOU SO" message to leadership didn't really put me in favor of leadership. Then again, I never was really in leadership's favor, given the threads certain people were posting about me on the President's board for several years (what? You didn't think I'd see that sooner or later?). That's when I decided to call it quits. Despite me being right pretty much all the time, Evo decided to destroy itself in vengeance and isolate the ONLY person that was suggesting to err on the side of caution.

Now now, this is a thread for LaF infighting. If you want to do so for another clan, please start a new thread!

Drow Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 1:47:46

LI: I think this thread right here is a great reaso as to why we keep playing earth :P

Paradigm President of failed speeling

ZIP Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 2:26:16

really i can't believe i wasted 15 min reading this thread.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Mickster

Aug 24th 2012, 4:44:17

This game should be deleted.

Drow Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 5:19:54

is that the real mickster? if so, MICKSTER SIGHTING!

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Rockman Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 5:31:56

there's complaining, there's suggesting things, then there's being belligerent.

this set has been about belligerence -- folks from within LaF planned to go into this round (in primary) with the expectation of butting heads with the staff/mods and that has spilled over onto alliance as well.

oh and to clarify, i'm not saying that laf has ruined alliance and has moved onto primary; just that laf the alliance-entity decided to try and make it a mission to screw up primary to try and force our hand in the way laffers perceive as being the best way.

LaF had no plans at all to mess with primary going into this set. I didn't even have a country in primary until August. If there were plans to mess with primary, I would be very eager to create a country to help out (more eager than anyone else, in fact). But I had no country until August because there were no plans.

And since you're apparently reading our forums to try and get information with which to base lies off of and badmouth us, you know that we had no plans going into the set to mess with primary.

But I do think you are referring to a post that I made on August 1st, and I will post the exact text of that post here to explain what our "mission to screw up primary" which I did not even suggest until August was.

Everyone will see how you are so willing to misrepresent what is actually going on.

This is what I wrote on Boxcar on August 1st (4 weeks into the set):

LaF has refrained from playing primary like it is team server. However, our top players keep getting victimized by those who do play that way.

We will not get deleted for two-stepping, running offensive ally leeches, or spy countries. I've tried to get people deleted for that in the past, and the moderators have said that its not against the rules.

Until they change those rules, I think we need to show them exactly how broken the game is. In our minds, what we will be doing is cheating. But since our opponents do it, and the moderators tell us that it is not cheating, I think it is time for us to "cheat."

If they change the rules, then we win. That is our goal. We want team play to be prohibited in primary. We want what I am advocating doing to be against the rules. And the way to make it against the rules is to make it necessary for it to be against the rules.

Edited By: Rockman on Aug 24th 2012, 5:35:02
See Original Post

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Aug 24th 2012, 5:43:39

Originally posted by Drow:
LI: I think this thread right here is a great reaso as to why we keep playing earth :P

This thread has become a drama thread and off topic... lol wtf happened. Too much to be bothered reading it all.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Rockman Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 5:57:38

LaF's complaint about the deletions in primary wasn't that we thought our actions should be legal. It was that most of us had specifically been told by moderators and/or admins that the actions that we got deleted for WERE NOT CHEATING.

What LaF did in primary was completely legal according to the advice given to us by admins and moderators. And nearly everyone in primary supported the actions of the LaF players, including many people who have never been in LaF and don't even like LaF.

The community of players in primary liked what LaF was doing, by being vigilantes when the moderators showed a desire to let them game get screwed up. Primary was broken, and we were going to force you to fix it. And that's what the primary community wanted.

But it makes the moderators and admins look bad when the players have to be vigilantes. What LaF players were doing made LaF the good guys, and the moderators and admins the bad guys. So no wonder you got pissed off. No wonder Chewi got deleted after posting on the B&S forum publicly claiming ownership of one of the countries involved in vigilante justice, exposing an additional way in which the moderators and admins fluffed up the game.

What he was doing, was something that he'd been specifically told was legal. But he was doing vigilante justice which made you look bad, and he also was reporting a flaw in the new attack gains system which also made you look incompetent.

Is it any wonder given this background that I considered the deletions of LaF players in primary to be politically motivated? Especially when the parties they were fighting were not deleted? And the moderators who claimed to be too busy to investigate the reports against the parties LaF were fighting, found the time to dismiss the laf players' appeals within a couple hours? But it took them nearly a day to delete the players that LaF members were fighting against, and only after the public outcry from numerous non-LaF members made it necessary to do so?

If there hadn't been so much support from non-LaF players for what the LaF players were doing, would Vivanick and his friend been deleted? I doubt it. The moderators caved to political pressure. To make those deletions at so much later of a time, when they rejected the appeals of LaF so quickly, shows what caused Vivanick to get deleted.

You know what that's called? It's called cowardice.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 24th 2012, 6:08:44

Originally posted by Rockman:

No wonder Chewi got deleted after posting on the B&S forum publicly claiming ownership of one of the countries involved in vigilante justice, exposing an additional way in which the moderators and admins fluffed up the game.

WRONG. I don't read the B and S forums. So your theory there is out the window.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 6:27:34

Originally posted by galleri:

No wonder Chewi got deleted after posting on the B&S forum publicly claiming ownership of one of the countries involved in vigilante justice, exposing an additional way in which the moderators and admins fluffed up the game.

You don't read the B and S forums, and every time anyone has reported someone as JJ23 for cheating, we've been way off?

Why should I trust anything you say? You changed the rules in the middle of a set without warning, and you've deleted people for an "AB killrun".

iScode Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 6:32:53

take primary to primary for fluffs sake, this is alliance...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pain Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 7:41:43

this thread is not about alliance it about the game in general so the primary comments are relevant. it just happens the person chose to post it here
Your mother is a nice woman

d20 Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 8:33:16

bonus

locket Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 10:36:54

Perhaps you need to focus more on the moderating then because this set wasnt very good. Ab kill run? PDM did plenty of research into AB's and they came to the conclusion that they don't kill.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 24th 2012, 16:26:06

Originally posted by locket:

Perhaps you need to focus more on the moderating then because this set wasnt very good. Ab kill run? PDM did plenty of research into AB's and they came to the conclusion that they don't kill.

I will call it what I want :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2012, 17:01:55

Locket our AB's may not kill but you'll fluff your pants when you see a tank roll up in your hood and blow down your god damn house!

Now if pang/qz could please fix this game because if Locket is in his house when my tank rapes it he should probably die. kthx

AB FS FTW RARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

locket Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 20:05:42

lol.. if you send a tank to my house I will surrender immediately and even post it here... but please don't :P

Galleri, perhaps you should update the official rules since there appears to be some contradictions going on. Not sure if that already happened or not but yah..

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 24th 2012, 20:45:28

Originally posted by locket:
lol.. if you send a tank to my house I will surrender immediately and even post it here... but please don't :P

Galleri, perhaps you should update the official rules since there appears to be some contradictions going on. Not sure if that already happened or not but yah..

Martian long did by now.

major Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 0:43:44

Hell, lets just play and gave fun.. We have mastered the old formulas, and we will madyer these.. Civ range is a bit to far from the norm ,i believe se e

Rockman Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 0:47:53

Originally posted by major:
Hell, lets just play and gave fun.. We have mastered the old formulas, and we will madyer these.. Civ range is a bit to far from the norm ,i believe se e

Most players haven't mastered the old formulas. It's sad how many rainbows you see these days.

locket Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 3:58:23

Maybe they mastered rainbows?

blid

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2012, 4:08:23

I will get 100m net on Primary with a rainbow. This set.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2012, 4:46:03

I don't like to depend on the market. Isn't that why Mehul created the Fascist government type? It's the rainbow gov bra.

Fatty Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 5:33:14

Why don't they remove the military from the game while their at it. We can sell apples and limes. By removing the oil they make Earth Empires eco friendly green!

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 12:07:21

just for u requiem.. Powerhouse PDM!!!

http://forums.earthempires.com/...;p=1345354093&z=tanks

i play to find and hunt down fatty!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2012, 13:34:15

Boltar if that ever happens PDM will be #1 within a set. You just watch out for mahhh tankx.