Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:49:10

BILL AND I TIME-TRAVELLED BACK TO THE 80'S TO MAKE THIS VIDEO JUST FOR YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BGrFku2itk

HA!

AGAIN I SAY, HA!

HA!

SAM

PS: YOU GOT THE TRANSMITTER

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 1:11:53

BLAAAAAAURRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 18th 2012, 1:50:08

You both ran out your turns on me and destroyed 1/3 of my buildings and 1/3 of my jets?

Would you like me to give you a tutorial for next time?

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 2:03:15

YES PLEASE. HOW MANY HITS EQUAL A LAND TO LAND RETAL? HOW BOUT FOR A DOUBLE TAP? HOW MUCH FIRE SAUCE IS REQUIRED FOR ONE VOLCANO BURRITO, ONE HALF POUND CHEESY POTATO BURRITO,A BOILED EGG AND A RASPBERRY ICE LOLLY?

JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE BOILED EGG.

HA!

SAM

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 2:53:12

I AM GOING TO BUILD POLICE DEPARTMENTS ON ALL 71 OF THOSE ACRES SO THEY CAN ARREST MAFIOSO PUNKS!!!

DID WE MENTION WE'RE A LITTLE PSYY-YY-CHO??

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!
BILL

Rockman Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 3:15:06

Aug 18/12 2:44:48 AM PS ARE YOU THREATENING ME (#595) (DANGER) Milk Ocean (#263) (LaF) 71 A (+0 A)

Good job PSing someone who is in 59 hit DR.

Learn the game, and learn how landgrabbing is done, and you'll start to understand how retal policies work. If you're dumb enough to PS someone who is in 59 hit DR, then no wonder you don't understand why you overretalled according to LaF's policy.

Soviet Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 3:17:20

Originally posted by Rockman:
Aug 18/12 2:44:48 AM PS ARE YOU THREATENING ME (#595) (DANGER) Milk Ocean (#263) (LaF) 71 A (+0 A)

Learn the game, and learn how landgrabbing is done, and you'll start to understand how retal policies work. If you're dumb enough to PS someone who is in 59 hit DR, then no wonder you don't understand why you overretalled according to LaF's policy.

This guy is perfect. Believe him.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

H Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 3:18:34

GO DANGER!!!!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 3:50:12

IT SEEMS OUR ACTIONS HAVE UPSET OTHER MEMBERS OF LaF. THIS WAS NOT OUR INTENTION.

WE ARE REALLY, TRULY, DEEPLY, HONESTLY, HEARTFELTY, TEAR JERKINGLY, SPLEEN RUPTURINGLY SORRY. WE DID NOT WANT TO CAUSE DISTRESS TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE TWO WHO COMMITTED UNACCEPTABLE ACTS OF AGGRESSION AGAINST US. WE ARE SO TORN UP ABOUT THIS THAT OUR TEARS COULD FILL LAKE MICHIGAN WITH DESPAIR - WITH A THIN FILM OF SNOT ON TOP!

IN ORDER TO PROPERLY DEMONSTRATE OUR REMORSE - AND OUR AWESOME HAIR - BILL AND I HAVE TIME-TRAVELLED BACK TO THE 80'S AGAIN AND MADE ANOTHER VIDEO. WE HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU TO FIND SOLACE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ79InLGRY

A FEW NOTES ABOUT THIS VIDEO:

FIRST, SINCE WE CARED ABOUT THIS ISSUE SO MUCH, UNLIKE OUR FIRST VIDEO, WE MADE THIS ONE IN HIGH ENOUGH DEFINITION THAT YOU CAN WATCH IT ON FULL SCREEN. YOU'RE WELCOME!

SECONDLY: OUR SECOND FAVORITE MOMENT IN THIS VIDEO IS AT 1:09, WHERE YOU SEE VIC TRYING - UNSUCCESSFULLY - TO COMFORT H4xOr WaNgEr.

THIRDLY: OUR FIRST FAVORITE MOMENT IN THIS VIDEO IS AT 2:21 WHERE WE SEE BILL_DANGER[!] SITTING ON A MERRY GO ROUND. DAMN! HE IS SO HANDOME! IT IS REALLY STRIKING, ISN'T IT? JUST MAKES YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF AND... WELL ANYWAY.

FINALLY: AT 3:07, YOU WILL SEE ME, SAM_DANGER[!}, LOOKING OFF INTO THE DISTANCE WITH A THOUGHTFUL LOOK ON MY FACE. I CANNOT REMEMBER FOR CERTAIN WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT THERE. IT WAS EITHER...

"WHAT HAVE WE STARTED HERE? DOES THIS DO ANY GOOD? WHEN WILL THE CYCLE OF VIOLENCE END, AND WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?"

OR

"MAN, I COULD REALLY GO FOR A VOLCANO BURRITO RIGHT NOW"

JUST KIDDING - AGAIN!! MAN, I AM REALLY IN A JOVIAL MOOD TODAY! I AM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CERTAIN THAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT TACO BELL IN THAT PART OF THE VIDEO!

HA!

SAM
HEAD OF FOREIGN ANTAGONISM
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 3:50:52

HA! ROCKMAN, BUT YOU SEE, NOW YOU CAN ONLY TAKE LAND:LAND ON MY 71 ACRES. ANYTHING OVER THAT IS GOING TO RESULT IN MORE EXPLOSIONS! THINK ABOUT THAT!! ! !!! DO YOU SEE NOW THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS?!

GLORY TO THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! FOREVER AND EVER AMEN!

SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR! AFTER A WHILE CROCODILE! DON'T FORGET TO WRITE!!

BILL DANGER
MINISTER OF STRATEGY
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Edited By: BILL_DANGER on Aug 18th 2012, 3:58:19
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 18th 2012, 3:52:05

You only upset one person in LaF and that guy seems to be the perfect human being. I am incompetant so I cannot really tell you.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 4:02:53

DEAR GALLERI,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS OF SUPPORT!

I CAN SYMPATHIZE AS I TOO HAVE SUFFERED FROM BOUTS OF INCOMPETANCE! I HAVE FOUND THAT EATING A MORE BALANCED DIET WITH PLENTY OF LEAFY GREENS IS VERY HELPFUL FOR THAT SITUATION!!

BILL DANGER
MINISTER OF NUTRITION

Drow Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 4:29:01

Sam: I'm sorry, but you look like you just passed nasty gas in that clip, so if you were thinking of anything, maybe it was that you were thinking about how your volcano burito had not agreed with your stomach ;)

Paradigm President of failed speeling

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 4:32:04

Originally posted by Drow:
Sam: I'm sorry, but you look like you just passed nasty gas in that clip, so if you were thinking of anything, maybe it was that you were thinking about how your volcano burito had not agreed with your stomach ;)

THAT IS QUITE POSSIBLE. I AM USUALLY PASSING NASTY GAS. IT HELPS WITH OUR CHEMICAL WEAPONS PROGRAM! I AM GOING TO NEED A LOT MORE FIRE SAUCE IN THE COMING WEEKS.

HA!

SAM
MINISTER OF MASS DESTRUCTION,

Pride Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 4:46:04

Lol that video was pretty funny.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 4:47:44

I SHOULD HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT, PRIDE, SEEING AS THEY NAMED THE ALBUM AFTER YOU!

BILL DANGER
MINISTER OF COINCIDENCES

Pride Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 4:50:07

"they" meaning you guys right? Your to kind.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 5:31:12

Originally posted by Pride:
"they" meaning you guys right? Your to kind.

YOU ARE CORRECT, PRIDE. THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER] OFTEN REFERS TO OURSELVES IN THE THIRD, OR FOURTH OR SEVENTEENTH PERSON. ALTHOUGH, I BELIEVE THERE MAY HAVE BEEN SOME CONFUSION BETWEEN YOU AND BILL. YOU WERE PROBABLY REFERRING TO THE FIRST VIDEO. THE SECOND VIDEO, WHICH THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT, IS THE VIDEO WHICH BILL REFERENCED. YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE HIM. THE AMOUNT OF TIME-TRAVELLING WE'VE BEEN DOING LATELY HAS A TENDENCY TO LEAD TO MENTAL FOGGINESS.

WE WILL NOT HOLD THIS AGAINST YOU. INSTEAD, WE WILL HOLD IT AGAINST ROCKMAN THE PETULANT APE!

HA!

SAM
EXECUTIVE VP OF FAST FOOD,

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 18th 2012, 5:36:12

no no no...not that incompetent, the other kind.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Vic Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 10:56:48

marshall4life

davidoss Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 10:58:32

Learn to type without CAPS lock.

Vic Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 11:13:26

let me make this abundantly clear to you.

you mess with marshall, countries die

Rockman Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 11:48:08

Originally posted by davidoss:

I haven't even read any of their posts.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 18th 2012, 14:40:31

But you read the post in this thread? Confusing.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 15:37:19

HOW ADORABLY PETULANT OF YOU!

HA!

SAM

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2012, 1:27:35

Originally posted by galleri:

Damn, galleri!, wrong AGAIN!, perfect humans don't get confused!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 19th 2012, 1:42:34

Aug 19/12 12:46:26 AM

SS

Pestis (#21) (LaF)

I AM SAM (#298) (DANGER)

16 A (+0 A)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 19th 2012, 5:56:00

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by galleri:

Damn, galleri!, wrong AGAIN!, perfect humans don't get confused!

Story of my life? :/