Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 5:39:21

THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE IN-GAME CLAN WEBSITE LINK. WHEN CLICKED BY AN OUTSIDER, IT GETS THE CASE RIGHT (UPPER OR LOWER CASE) OF EACH CHARACTER. HOWEVER, WHEN A MEMBER OF THE CLAN CLICKS ON THE "CLAN HOMEPAGE" LINK, IT PUTS EVERYTHING IN LOWER CASE.

THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE FOR THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!, AS OUR CLAN HOMEPAGE IS USUALLY A YOUTUBE VIDEO CONTAINING EXPLOSIONS AND OTHER GREAT THINGS. WE DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO CLICK ON OUR HOMEPAGE LINK THE OUTSIDER WAY.

HA!

SAM

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Aug 10th 2012, 14:47:32

rofl

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 13th 2012, 3:20:08

you are hurting my eyes
Finally did the signature thing.

bertz Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 12:44:12

lmao

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 13th 2012, 15:17:06

(also i'm not sure what you mean)

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 14th 2012, 0:37:48

i am going to make a very rare exception here and not use the letters of power so that i may better explain however i am also not going to use puntuation or paragraphs so that there is still some challenge we would not want you to become lazy the problem lies with the way the clan homepage link is handled for members of the clan for example when non members of the clan look at the mighty clan dangers info they see a link to the following youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERTT_sv8sV0 but when clan members click on the clan homepage link they are taken to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ertt_sv8svo the difference is only in the capitalization but the result is that youtube will not recognize the latter address

ha?

sam

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 14th 2012, 0:53:27

ah

captials are no good anyway :)

Marshal Game profile

Aug 14th 2012, 10:59:44

Originally posted by qzjul:
ah

captials are no good anyway :)

says person who enforced us to type capped letters in tag to be able to tag up if tag has capped letters.

:P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....