Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 4:20:46

THE COMMITTEE OF ONE HAS DECREED THAT IT IS TIME FOR THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! TO START MEDDLING IN THE AFFAIRS OF OTHER CLANS. AS HEAD OF FOREIGN ANTAGONISM, THIS DUTY FALLS TO ME. SAM_DANGER!

IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THERE IS A POWER STRUGGLE WITHIN LAF, INVOLVING VIC. SOMETHING ABOUT HIM BEING THE PINK DON. OUR POSITION ON THIS ISSUE IS AS FOLLOWS:

WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANY OF THIS DON BUSINESS MEANS, BUT THE TITLE OF PINK DON REMINDS US OF THE MOVIE, RED DAWN. SINCE RED DAWN IS UNDENIABLY THE THIRD BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME - BEHIND "BRAVEHEART" AND "THE PATRIOT" - WE ARE SUPPORTING THE CLAIM OF VIC TO THE THRONE.

IF VIC'S RIGHTFUL SOVEREIGNTY IS NOT RESTORED, WE WILL FORCE LAF TO SWALLOW A GPS TRANSMITTER. AFTER THIS GPS TRANSMITTER IS DISCOVERED BY LAF'S FRIENDS, THEY WILL BE FORCED TO EXECUTE LAF ON A SNOWY MOUNTAINSIDE. TRULY HEART WRENCHING, ISN'T IT!

THEN WILL COME THE EXPLOSIONS.

HA!

SAM
HEAD OF FOREIGN ANTAGONISM
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Vic Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 12:21:13

brilliant!

*bows*

Atryn Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 13:31:49

They are in the midst of remaking Red Dawn. The guy who played Thor in the Avenger series will be Jed.

What scares me is they "tried" (used loosely) to update the plot/premise... now, the "invaders" will be North Koreans...

Ummm.... really? North Korea is going to invade the American midwest? Seriously?

UltraMarines Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 13:43:48

haha, good luck with that North Korea haha

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 14:11:47

IF THE SCENE IS TOO TOUCHING, I RECOMMEND PRETENDING TO CHOKE ON YOUR POPCORN SO YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL THINK THAT IS WHY YOU ARE CRYING. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

BLAARRURUUUUUUUGGGAAAAAAH!!!
BILL

UBer Bu Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 15:51:07

Bonus posting in a meritorious thread.
-take off every sig.

Cee Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 15:58:33

I curse myself for even visiting this post

Bonus!

CrazyMatt Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 17:19:03

boring

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 23:15:12

CRAZYMATT, YOUR CASUAL AND INSOLENT DISMISSAL OF SUCH AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT IS PERILOUSLY CLOSE TO SOMETHING THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED AN ACT OF AGGRESSION. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE EXPLORING IS REALLY REALLY BORING AS IS NOT EXPLODING ANYTHING. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

BLAAAAAAAAAAARRUUUUUUUUUGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

NOTE THE EXTRA VOWELS WHICH SHOULD INDICATE JUST HOW PRECARIOUS YOUR POSITION IS! !

BILL

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2012, 23:33:57

Stop YELLING! :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 14th 2012, 0:09:43

KINGOFHEARTS0.7 THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU TO BE SO TERRIBLY RUDE. AS SAM HAS ALREADY EXPLAINED IN OTHER THREATS IF THE LETTERS OF POWER DISTURB YOU, JUST READ THEM UPSIDE DOWN.

THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER] ALWAYS ENDEAVORS TO EMPLOY GOOD MANNERS AND STRONG VOICES. THIS IS NECESSARY TO COMPENSATE FOR THE RINGING IN OUR EARS RESULTANT FROM VARIOUS EXPLOSIONS. ALSO IT HAS BEEN FOUND THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO GET SAM TO PASS THE MASHED POTATOES WHICH I HOPE YOU CAN AGREE IS A MATTER OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.

LOVE AND BRUISES,
BILL

Marshal Game profile

Aug 14th 2012, 12:01:51

its knights of honor not king of hearts.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 14th 2012, 12:07:42

JOIN THE fluffY ALLIANCE!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

tellarion Game profile

Aug 14th 2012, 12:34:59

I support this announcement!

NoleICN Game profile

Aug 14th 2012, 23:47:05

SAM FIND ME ASAP!
Nole

Retired

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 15th 2012, 0:00:02

THIS SEEMS LIKE THE WORST GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK EVER.

YOU'RE RIGHT THERE, IN THE POST ABOVE THIS ONE!

NOW WHAT?

HA!

SAM
DIRECTOR OF EXPLOSIONS
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

NoleICN Game profile

Aug 15th 2012, 1:01:21

lol.... wow

best.... answer.... ever
Nole

Retired

dixiechick Game profile

Aug 16th 2012, 0:20:50

SAM and BILL. nice names. We could use your enthusiasm postings on some ICN boards.

JanPaul

Aug 16th 2012, 1:26:54

ITS NOT YOU IT'S ITS!!!!! ITS ITS ITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS NOT YOU IT'S ITS!!!!! ITS ITS ITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS NOT YOU IT'S ITS!!!!! ITS ITS ITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS NOT YOU IT'S ITS!!!!! ITS ITS ITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS NOT YOU IT'S ITS!!!!! ITS ITS ITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS NOT YOU IT'S ITS!!!!! ITS ITS ITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS NOT YOU IT'S ITS!!!!! ITS ITS ITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 16th 2012, 3:01:44

DIXIECHICK, I AM PLEASED THAT YOU ENJOY OUR GIVEN NAMES! THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! TAKES GREAT PRIDE IN OUR SURNAME [DANGER!] AS WELL.

I HAVE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR A SHORT WHILE BUT ICN SEEMS PRETTY GROOVY! I WILL HAVE TO CONSULT WITH SAM IN HIS ROLE AS THE AMBASSADOR TO THE COMMITTEE OF ONE TO SEE ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF PLACING ICN ON THE LIST OF THOSE WHO WILL NOT BE EXPLODED!

LOVE AND BRUISES,
BILL

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 16th 2012, 3:02:55

ALSO, JANPAUL I SHARE YOUR RAGE ITS VERY INFURIATING WHEN PEOPLE DONT USE ITS IN IT'S PROPER FORM!!!!!!!!!

BLAAAAAAURRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Tigress Game profile

Aug 16th 2012, 3:54:41

[doʇs] [ɹǝbuɐp] uı sǝıds ǝɥʇ

[doʇs][ɹǝbuɐp] uı ǝɹɐ sǝʌıן ɹno ǝɹǝɥ ɟo ʇno sn ʇǝb ǝsɐǝןd

bdظ˙sʞɔnpbuıpoןdxǝ‾429522/ɹǝbuɐp/ǝɔunodssǝɹbıʇ/952ظ/sɯnqןɐ/ɯoɔ˙ʇǝʞɔnqoʇoɥd˙28ı//:dʇʇɥ

:punoɟ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ ʇɐɥʍ ɟo ǝןdɯɐs ɐ sı ǝɹǝɥ

[doʇs] ʎןʇɹoɥs sןɐıɹǝʇɐɯ puɐ suɐןd ɥʇıʍ buoןɐ ǝɔuǝpıʌǝ ןןɐ pɹɐʍɹoɟ ןןıʍ ǝʍ

[doʇs] ¡¡¡ǝɟɐs sı ǝuo ou ssǝɹʇs ʇsnɯ ǝʍ

[doʇs]˙ɯooq uǝɥʇ puɐ ǝpısuı ʎzznɟ puɐ ɯɹɐʍ ןןɐ buıןǝǝɟ 'ʎןppnɔ puɐ ǝʇnɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ pǝɟɟnןɟ ǝq ןןıʍ ʎǝɥʇ ˙uı ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ [ɹǝbuɐp] ǝɥʇ ʇɔǝdsns ןןıʍ ǝuo ou ¡¡¡uɐןd ʎןpɹɐʇsɐp ʎןnɹʇ ɐ sı sıɥʇ

[doʇs] ˙ןןɐ sn ǝpoןdxǝ oʇ suɐןd [ɹǝbuɐp] ʍoɥ uo suɐןd ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝʌoɔsıp ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ

ssǝɔɔns ʎɹǝʌoɔsıp uoıssıɯ :ʇɔǝظqns
[doʇs]ssǝɹbıʇ :oʇ
[doʇs] '[ɹǝbuɐp] uɐןɔ ǝɥʇ uı sǝıds :ɯoɹɟ

[doʇs] uoıʇɐɔıunɯɯoɔ pןǝıɟ buıɯoɔuı
Happy Hunting

Tigress

Vic Game profile

Aug 16th 2012, 6:03:49

*mind explodes*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2012, 6:14:32

Originally posted by Vic:
*mind explodes*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tigress Game profile

Aug 16th 2012, 8:06:32

Originally posted by Vic:
*mind explodes*

sadly this is just another example of the power THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER] has over us...
Happy Hunting

Tigress

Erian Game profile

Aug 16th 2012, 9:26:45

That was interesting to read. I got everything but the URL... those upside down numbers... I think my mind might explode as well ;)

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 16th 2012, 13:17:51

THANK YOU FOR STARTING MY MORNING WITH AN ANYEURYSM!
AND AN EXPLODING DUCK!
http://s82.photobucket.com/...225624_ExplodingDucks.jpg

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Aug 16th 2012, 13:24:20

I SHOULD POINT OUT THAT WE ARE NO LONGER PURSUING AN EXPLODING DUCK PLAN. WE ARE ONLY RESEARCHING DUCKS FOR PEACEFUL GENERATION OF ELECTRIC POWER, AS IS OUR RIGHT!!

AS FOR THE EXPLODING OF INFIDELS, THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! HAS DEVISED EVEN MORE DASTARDLY WAYS, WITH CONSEQUENCES EVEN MORE GHASTLY THAN THOSE NASTY GLOBS OF HAIR THAT YOU PULL FROM YOUR SHOWER DRAIN!! WOE BE UPON THE ENEMIES OF THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

BLAAAAAAURRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
BILL

dixiechick Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 0:27:52

Man after my own heart. Good luck with the exploding. lol

Twain Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 0:35:27

[quote poster=SAM_DANGER; 19619; 363423]THIS SEEMS LIKE THE WORST GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK EVER.

YOU'RE RIGHT THERE, IN THE POST ABOVE THIS ONE!

NOW WHAT?

HA!

SAM
DIRECTOR OF EXPLOSIONS
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! [/quote]

I love you Sam. I really do.