Verified:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2012, 2:32:27

Its that time again:0) Where we rank the alliances.

The allainces are ranked on previous reset's results, (netting and war) percieved political influence, and also on current tag size as that wil affect this reset.

Its kinda a combination of expectations, and how the allainces ended up being as of last set...

btw, apologies ahead of time....I know Im' going to hear it from a group or two:)

ANd PS Dagga, don't post unless you plan on posting a ranking:) You can't fluff if you don't rank:)

CO no 1's in Alphabetical order.

1. LAF- A serious threat to win the triple crown this set, LAF has seen the 3 architechts of their demise, (Arsenal, Makinso and KJ) all step down from active roles in their alliances.

1. SOF- It was teamwork, that has SOF and LAF here. Again, SOF is arguably the top fighting allaince in the game. Large, agressive, and with great allies. There are area's I rank SOF ahead of LAF and vice versa and I'm not able to discern which is really no 1. So for now they are tied.

3. LCN- TNW 3 out of 4 resets, is not a bad run for any alliance, but is a historical run for LCN. And honestly I don't think I've ever ranked them #3. They are 4th in Membership, and just a notch or two below LAF in netting, and a notch or two below SOF in fighting, but still very good at both.

4. MD- Not many allainces can go through a leadership transition, lose a war multiple resets in a row, and still maintain a top 4 ranking. Again this maybe a first, but MD's combo of size, netting and warring abilities, along with future political pull as they mend fences means they have a good chance of moving up next set.

5. SOL- SOL is hurting, but name anyone other than SOF or LAF that could take them in a war? Hmmmmm? LCN? MD? Are you sure?

6. Rival- Yes, I hear the catcalls coming. I ranked Rival ahead of TIE last reset. TIE beat Rival in a 1-1. With Rival getting the FS. And I'm moving Rival UP in the rankings, AND still ahead of tie. Before you go accusing me of having a crush on PG....
Rival started out with 26 countries last set. They started with 44 this set...and many of those 44 proved themselves in the war during the last few weeks. So its just an unproven 44. Size matters. Having good relationshis with the Co-number 1 allainces in the game matters. So yes, TIE in retropsecpt SHOULD have been ahead of Rival last reset, but sorry guys, Rival starts out ahead again this set. Flame away!

7. Monsters- OK Ok OK I'm listening...every keeps telling me each reset I rank Monsters too low...well for the first time Monsters are 3rd in members. So why not ranked higher as they are usuall top 3 in ave or TNW almost every reset....well...I want to see what the new members bring to the table. If the Monsters bring it, we'll move em up, if those new countries are fluff, well, they ranked the lowest of the allainces with 40+ members. Currently one of the hardest alliances in the game to rank, as they're just different than everyone else.

8. TIE- Honestly if TIE was 40+ we might up have having a 3 way with Monsters and Rival for 6th. :) Tie put the hurt on Rival last reset, and forced Rival to grow. TIe keeps getting better, with better ave nets, and better war performances and slowly gaining new members. Keep it up guys, you are one of the up and coming alliances in the game.

9. Omega- Excellent fighters and netters. Could possibly beat any alliance under 40 in a war, and is the 2nd best netting alliance under 40 next to Evo. Which isn't a shame as EVO just may be the best netting alliance.

10. Evolution- Only reason you are here is you are 26 members. You and Omega are THE CLASS of the rest of the alliances.

-----MAjor Drop off starts here---------

11. RD-in LCN's old spot....wait, ok RD belongs in number 11:)
RD has a few of the games top netters. but the new grabbing changes will probably put a dampener on those top finishes. Not sure what RD would do in a sustained war, but they had a good reset. They got some revenge on MD, they (Mr Lemon) curried some favor, and they got a few top 10ers, and 1-2 finish.

12. PDM- I struggled with this one. But size alone is not enough to move up the rankings. Size alone gets you 12th. PDM though are very faithful allies, and definately an alliane you want on your side.

13. Imag is bigger and more active than everyone else. SO they get the unlucky 13th spot.

----Another Drop off here-----

14. Sanct- You need to kick Imag's ass soon. And start to reclaim some of your pride. I think Wharf is an excellent step in that direction.

15. Dknights- I haven't seen you fight, or I might move up higher than this.

16. ICN- Leadership changes can often lead to new activity and growth, Here's hoping it does for one of the good ole boys of the game.

17. NeoFed- I was going to rank you higher till I saw you onlu with 11 members.

18. NA- I have good new for you. 2.5 yrs ago, when I joined Monsters, they were in the same place you currently are. Look at Monsters now. It only requires 1 active vet to help turn the corner. Find that vet now:)

19. Rage- Congrats you made the top 20.

20. DANGER- I FIGURED I SHOULD LIST DANGER BEACUSE I DO NOT WANT TO EXPLODE! TYPING WITH ONE FINGER IN SHIFT KEY ALL THE TIMES IS MUCH TOUGHER THAN IT SOUNDS! WHILE DANGER MAY RANK NUMBER TWENTY ON THE RANKINGS THEY ARE NUMBER ONE WHEN IT COMES TO AT POSTING! DO NOT GRAB THEM OR THEY WILL GO ALL TGA AND THEY WILL EXPLODE YOU!

And for the BIG FINISH!

21. Fazer- What can I say? He's an alliance unto himself. Dude, even Deerhunter Can stay in SOL more than a few weeks before leaving/getting kicked. Oh Well, At least you can play well with yourself and get a no 21 ranking:)
Z is #1

Sov Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 3:06:41

MD have done well to maintain their membership after last set. I think their IA work is paying off and I think they will go up from here if they keep at it.

Imag, Rival and Monsters all deserve a big applause for their growth in recent times. They are a shining example of the growth that can be achieved in this game with a little bit of effort.

Kid Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 3:13:34

moo

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2012, 3:22:14

Originally posted by Servant:
Its that time again:0) Where we rank the alliances.

The alliances are ranked on previous reset's results, (netting and war) percieved political influence, and also on current tag size as that wil affect this reset.

Its kinda a combination of expectations, and how the alliances ended up being as of last set...

btw, apologies ahead of time....I know I'm going to hear it from a group or two:)

And PS Dagga, don't post unless you plan on posting a ranking:) You can't fluff if you don't rank:)

Co-no 1's in Alphabetical order.

1. LAF- A serious threat to win the triple crown this set, LAF has seen the 3 architects of their demise, (Arsenal, Makinso and KJ) all step down from active roles in their alliances.

1. SOF- It was teamwork, that has SOF and LAF here. Again, SOF is arguably the top fighting allaince in the game. Large, agressive, and with great allies. There are area's I rank SOF ahead of LAF and vice versa and I'm not able to discern which is really no 1. So for now they are tied.

3. LCN- TNW 3 out of 4 resets, is not a bad run for any alliance, but is a historical run for LCN. And honestly I don't think I've ever ranked them #3. They are 4th in Membership, and just a notch or two below LAF in netting, and a notch or two below SOF in fighting, but still very good at both.

4. MD- Not many allainces can go through a leadership transition, lose a war multiple resets in a row, and still maintain a top 4 ranking. Again this maybe a first, but MD's combo of size, netting and warring abilities, along with future political pull as they mend fences means they have a good chance of moving up next set.

5. SOL- SOL is hurting, but name anyone other than SOF or LAF that could take them in a war? Hmmmmm? LCN? MD? Are you sure?

6. Rival- Yes, I hear the catcalls coming. I ranked Rival ahead of TIE last reset. TIE beat Rival in a 1-1. With Rival getting the FS. And I'm moving Rival UP in the rankings, AND still ahead of TIE. Before you go accusing me of having a crush on PG....
Rival started out with 26 countries last set. They started with 44 this set...and many of those 44 proved themselves in the war during the last few weeks. So its just an unproven 44. Size matters. Having good relationshis with the Co-number 1 allainces in the game matters. So yes, TIE in retropsecpt SHOULD have been ahead of Rival last reset, but sorry guys, Rival starts out ahead again this set. Flame away!

7. Monsters- OK Ok OK I'm listening...every keeps telling me each reset I rank Monsters too low...well for the first time Monsters are 3rd in members. So why are they not ranked higher as they are usually top 3 in ave or TNW almost every reset?....Well, I want to see what the new members bring to the table. If the Monsters bring it, we'll move em up, if those new countries are fluff, well, they ranked the lowest of the allainces with 40+ members. Currently one of the hardest alliances in the game to rank, as they're just different than everyone else.

8. TIE- Honestly if TIE was 40+ we might end up have having a 3 way with Monsters and Rival for 6th. :) Tie put the hurt on Rival last reset, and forced Rival to grow. TIe keeps getting better, with better ave nets, and better war performances and slowly gaining new members. Keep it up guys, you are one of the up and coming alliances in the game.

9. Omega- Excellent fighters and netters. Could possibly beat any alliance under 40 in a war, and is the 2nd best netting alliance under 40 next to Evo. Which isn't a shame as EVO just may be the best netting alliance.

10. Evolution- Only reason you are here is you are 26 members. You and Omega are THE CLASS of the rest of the alliances.

-----MAjor Drop off starts here---------

11. RD-in LCN's old spot....wait, ok RD belongs in number 11:)
RD has a few of the games top netters. but the new grabbing changes will probably put a dampener on those top finishes. Not sure what RD would do in a sustained war, but they had a good reset. They got some revenge on MD, they (Mr Lemon) curried some favor, and they got a few top 10ers, and 1-2 finish.

12. PDM- I struggled with this one. But size alone is not enough to move up the rankings. Size alone gets you 12th. PDM though are very faithful allies, and definately an alliane you want on your side.

13. Imag is bigger and more active than everyone else. SO they get the unlucky 13th spot.

----Another Drop off here-----

14. Sanct- You need to kick Imag's ass soon. And start to reclaim some of your pride. I think Wharf is an excellent step in that direction.

15. Dknights- I haven't seen you fight, or I might move up higher than this.

16. ICN- Leadership changes can often lead to new activity and growth, Here's hoping it does for one of the good ole boys of the game.

17. NeoFed- I was going to rank you higher till I saw you only with 11 members.

18. NA- I have good new for you. 2.5 yrs ago, when I joined Monsters, they were in the same place you currently are. Look at Monsters now. It only requires 1 active vet to help turn the corner. Find that vet now:)

19. Rage- Congrats you made the top 20.

20. DANGER- I FIGURED I SHOULD LIST DANGER BEACUSE I DO NOT WANT TO EXPLODE! TYPING WITH ONE FINGER IN SHIFT KEY ALL THE TIME IS MUCH TOUGHER THAN IT SOUNDS! WHILE DANGER MAY RANK NUMBER TWENTY ON THE RANKINGS THEY ARE NUMBER ONE WHEN IT COMES TO AT POSTING! DO NOT GRAB THEM OR THEY WILL GO ALL TGA AND THEY WILL EXPLODE YOU!

And for the BIG FINISH!

21. Fazer- What can I say? He's an alliance unto himself. Dude, even Deerhunter Can stay in SOL more than a few weeks before leaving/getting kicked. Oh Well, At least you can play well with yourself and get a no 21 ranking:)
Z is #1

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2012, 3:22:42

Dph was editing typos and got that wrong:)
Z is #1

Nuketon Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 3:31:34

Pretty spot on IMO

As a side note I don't believe the changes will effect RD all that much.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 13th 2012, 3:36:25

good read =]
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 3:37:27

SERVANT, THE COMMITTEE OF ONE WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS OUR APPRECIATION FOR YOUR RECOGNITION OF THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! HOWEVER, WE FIND FAULT WITH THESE RANKINGS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS.

FIRST, YOU FAILED TO REFER TO US BY OUR FULL NAME, "THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!" SINCE WE ALSO FAILED TO PROVIDE OUR FULL NAME WHEN WE CREATED OUR TAG, WE ARE PREPARED TO OVERLOOK YOUR MISTAKE... THIS TIME!

WE ALSO BELIEVE THAT IT IS CUSTOMARY FOR SOMEONE TO COMPLAIN THAT SOL IS RANKED TOO HIGH. WE ARE CLAIMING THAT HONOR NOW.

AND FINALLY, WE BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD BE RANKED ABOVE RAGE, FOR REASONS THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE HERE. THEY MAY HAVE THE NAME, RAGE, BUT WE HAVE THE FURY. SO, WE HUMBLY DEMAND THAT THESE RANKINGS BE REVISED WITH THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER] AT #19. FAILURE TO MEET THESE DEMANDS MAY RESULT IN A STERN TALKING TO, WHICH - AS YOU HAVE NOTED - WE ARE QUITE GOOD AT.

HA!

SAM

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2012, 3:44:43

HAHAHAHAHA- I DO WANT IT TO BE KNOWN THAT I NEARLY RANKED THE MIGHTY CLAN DANGER ABOVE RAGE.

BUT IT IS FAIR TO POINT OUT THAT I DID RANK THE MIGHT CLAN DANGER ABOVE THE MIGHTY MULTI FAZER!
Z is #1

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 13th 2012, 3:55:54

can Lord X do it....LORD X SHALL DO IT, SERVANT CAN YOU HEAR ME. I AGREE WITH SAM HE DOES HAVE TE FURY. LIKE A PIKACHU, USE LIGHTNING BOLT PIKACHU I MEAN SAM.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 4:05:28

SERVANT,

AS PROOF THAT THE COMMITTEE OF ONE IS REASONABLE AND AMIABLE, WE ARE WILLING TO COMPROMISE, RECOGNIZE YOUR VALID POINTS, AND CAPITULATE.

ALSO, IT IS UNCANNY, IS IT NOT, HOW HARD IT IS TO TYPE THE "Y" ON THE END OF THE WORD "MIGHTY", WHILE HOLDING DOWN THE SHIFT KEY WITH ONE PINKY? WE ARE QUITE GLAD TO SEE THAT WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE TROUBLE WITH THIS.

HA!

SAM

locket Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 4:20:30

Servant, I think people who actually grabbed/bottomfed will suffer more than RD. All they need to do is find more people to trade with which shouldnt be too hard. They wont be able to farm themselves as well though.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2012, 7:19:25

Good job i like it
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

boneSAW1

Aug 13th 2012, 8:25:11

Neo ranked to low. Better to have 11 good members then 40 lame onces. +bonus

locket Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 8:47:09

unless war is counted in and then 11 lose to 40 dogs

dagga Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 9:22:36

Servant the stupidity of your rankings are highlighted by your description of LCN.

"just a notch or two below LAF in netting, and a notch or two below SOF in fighting, but still very good at both."

LAF have won one (1/uno) total networth title in 26 months (13 resets). The one victory they had was when they blindsided MD and then farmed them in April. Every time they haven't worked behind the scenes and taken out their competition they lose. See: multiple times they have come second.

Since SOF was embarrassed in the ECM war (18 months ago?) - they have fought and won one (1/uno) war that could even remotely be called a test (and it wasnt a test) versus PDM. They blindsided a netgaining Evo and got their asses kicked. They have had more than 3 opportunities I can think of off the top of my head to keep a war even and 'assert their superiority' but opted to fluff out every time.

Yet you still think yourself so self important as to keep trotting out ridiculous rankings that have no basis in reality, no discernible measurement system apart from the system where you determine how far up the collective assholes of SOF and LAF you can penetrate your nose.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

dagga Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 9:33:58

Addendum:

I also like this:

"LAF has seen the 3 architechts of their demise, (Arsenal, Makinso and KJ) all step down from active roles in their alliances."

+

"SOF- It was teamwork, that has SOF and LAF here"

Yes, it was their 'teamwork' that you so eagerly applaud that has seen quite a number of players leave the game. The teamwork that is straight out of the previous version of this game's handbook. It no longer applies here. This game is not growing, it is dying and your idiotic posts serve to put these actions on a pedestal and promote them.

Manipulate all and sundry, ride the gravy traing of cheating, log stealing and gangbanging by coalition and you too can find yourself atop completely irrelevant rankings by an absolute irrelevance in an even more completely irrelevant game.

You sir are a goose.
signatures are stupid.

locket Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 9:57:07

You use your brain to store so much knowledge of Laf though. That is definitely funny. I doubt Laf knows as many stats about ourselves as you do :D

Edited By: locket on Aug 13th 2012, 10:02:37
See Original Post

elvesrus

Aug 13th 2012, 10:23:11

dagga, read the 5th line of the first post in this thread
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

dagga Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 10:53:03

locket - i don't 'use my brain to store so much knowledge of Laf'. This game stores networth title information - I can message you the link if you want. I rely on actual events that, you know, happened. Not just made up fantasies and truth twisting to make myself feel better like the hanlong apologists and convenient history changers.

Take this line by exhibit A dipfluff Servant: "LAF has seen the 3 architechts of their demise all step down from active roles in their alliances"

You would have thought LAF was a victim listening to this truth defying bullfluff. Nothing about continuing a crusade started by hanlong (and facilitated by SOF) post the SOL v LAF 1-on-1s to deploy any tactic, ANY tactic, to subvert, destroy, demoralise or otherwise make the game so pointless and dumb as to encourage tens of players and several alliances to quit.

Keep living in that bubble. The same bubble that makes you forget LaF's horrible history of having more cheating leaders, more RD members and more shady 'puppeteers' than any existing alliance. When hanlong returns triumphially you will be the first to provide an anal rimming, I'm sure.

signatures are stupid.

Drow Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 10:57:49

Dagga, I hate to say it, but SoF and LaF deserve that top spot. However you look at it, they won the war. Period. whether you discount it because RD joined in or not, They. Still. Won.
That we were beaten because they mustered more numbers simply means they not only beat us on the battlefield, but politically. It's not neccessarily good for the server, but they ARE the top alliances atm, and they DO effectively control the server.

I might feel a little depressed that Servant sees us as no better than 12th, but it's something for us to work on I guess.

I personally don't think RD should be at 11th. They attacked an alliance who was already fully embroiled in a war, then internal land farmed their way to a good finish.
(please note this is solely MY opinion and NOT the opinion of Paradigm as a whole.)
Other than that, I think fairly spot on.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

anoniem Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 11:02:58

you said size alone isn't enough to get pdm higher up the rankings, but you put monsters higher up based on size, despite all the sets where you were closer to omega's size and lost to them in netting.

rival should be applauded for their recruitment; however they fsed tie with more members, then had to recruit 10+ people to get the warstats to be even. that would suggest pound-for-pound tie are a better alliance and have better players. that was the reason i put laf ahead of sof last reset, because pound for pound i believe laf players are better on "average".

i'm not saying i disagree wholly with your rankings, but the basis of them is flawed.

"The allainces are ranked on previous reset's results, (netting and war) percieved political influence, and also on current tag size as that wil affect this reset."
- here lies the biggest flaw of them all. you are attributing certain ranks due to the size of alliances this reset, yet claim your rankings are based from the statistics of last reset.

those are just some contradictions i felt needed pointing out to get a fairer ranking.

good luck.
re(ally)tired

Ivan Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 11:20:49

Dear Dagga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0vXxH1IEmQ

A little less conversation, a little more action please
All this aggravation aint satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark

that is all

F L U F F

d20 Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 11:21:49

bonus. :D

bertz Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 12:23:10

Is number the only basis of this rankings?
Because that's the way I see it.
You say Omega is only second to Evo in netting yet you put them ahead of Evo

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2012, 15:58:38

No,

I said above, its a combo of size, results, netting ability/warability, politics etc.

Drow- I didn't like ranking PDM 12th...in fact I think they're the strongest 12rh ranked alliance in the game. But PDM is smaller than previous sets, and that was its main strenth. Also most allainces go through a transistion time when it comes to new leadership. I consider Detmer a good friend, and I did NOT want to rank PDM 12th.

PRove me wrong put up an ave net of 80+ million or beat an allinace head of you in a war:)

Anon- part of war is poltics. I have no doubt Omega could get all the help it needs in a war right now, Im' not sure about Evo....so yes Evo is better at netting, but Omega is slightly bigger, not coming off multiple resets of losses, and I feel sits in better place politically.

As far as Monsters, When you look at Monsters last reset, you'll notice they started with 24 countries, 2 left the tag. But Ended the reset with 32...Most of whome joined 3-4 week or even 6 weeks into the reset. that 10 late starters, or 1/3 the tag that mostly started aroudn 1/2 through. The netting performance was stronger than first glance would suggest. Monsters also beat TIE, while smaller, (20 vs 28) a few sets back, in what was an excellent war performance.

At 47, I'm relatively confident Monsters would win against anyone on the list under 40, and probably be ahead in TNW in netting, unless evo had one of its 120M+ net resets...then it might be close.

Dagga, who would you rank first? I predict you won't put out a ranking till you can rank someone other than SOF or LAF no1. Honestly and ethically:) But the moment you think you can, you'll put that alliance at no1 and crow about how you finally ranked someone:)....So I'm putting this here now like a timestamp to predict it.

THanks for the commend and disagreements everyone:) I don't claim to be right...I'm just having fun and offering a perspective.

If you want to argue, (Anon!) who I highly respect, please post your own rankings!
Z is #1

ingle Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 16:56:29

Originally posted by Servant:

ANd PS Dagga, don't post unless you plan on posting a ranking:) You can't fluff if you don't rank:)

anoniem Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 17:25:55

I don't necessarily disagree with the order - only some of reasoning!
re(ally)tired

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 13th 2012, 17:36:48

serv annie has posted rankings =p

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2012, 18:41:28

TIE is ahead of Evo and Omega based on netting AND war? Evo could probably fight as well as TIE and outnet them, with Omega I sort of see your point abuot TIE being better overall
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 18:59:46

bonusssssssssssss
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TAN Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 19:31:47

Pdm is ranked too high! I demand a recount!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2012, 20:18:21

PP- I can understand that position.

I have no doubt TIE would win a fight with Evo as right now they're in a better political situation. Tie is larger, they won a war no one expected them to win, while evo is coming off multiple sets of losing a war, and membership decline. Tie is on its way up.

I honestly expect in 2-3 resets that EVO will be abve TIE in the rankings,
I think this is sort of a bottoming out, as EVO is a netting alliance, but KJ liked to war...with KJ gone, I expect evo to eventually return to its more netting oriented roots. Which will result in an increase in membership for you guys.

I will say, as far as allainces 10-12 go, this is the strongest group we've had since I started rankings.

I really see 13 strong developing allainces, a new alliance (Dknights) trying to move up and I think Wharf is putting a lot of effort into Sanct...

ICN's shakeup may allow them to do something also....

Those are all good signs...

Z is #1

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 13th 2012, 20:22:52

13 is my favorite number!!!!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ivan Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 20:24:35

Galleri is ranked too high

Eric171 Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 21:15:22

Bonus is ranked too high.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 21:35:03

Tie will be FS'ed and drop out of the rankings unless they return the eric

CandyMan Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 21:44:06

YOU CAN TURN ON CAPS LOCK INSTEAD OF HOLDING DOWN SHIFT YA NUBS.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2012, 21:50:27

I'm not in Evo, Servant, just incase "you guys" was targeted at me
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

TheMatrix

Aug 13th 2012, 21:57:43

RD should be higher. They have proved they can net with the best of them without constantly farming untags off the server. I see these changes helping them by hurting alliances who formerly farmed untags.

^ and this coming from a PDMer...

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2012, 22:05:39

Good rankings.

I disagree with the #3. Should be lower. Like 8 spots or so....

Second. "THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!" Best new alliance of the set.

Pride Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 22:26:19

I'd always put MD #3 but I'm biased. ;)

Good rankings.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 22:33:25

Dear Dagga,

Learn to count. Then come back here. No wonder SoL sucks at netting. Their players don't even know how to count.

dagga Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 23:13:13

Poor Rockman. LAF have won one networth title in over two years.

When SOL last netgained, they beat LAF in TNW. Look it up.

Oh wait, that would involve actual effort instead of just going on what the truth deniers in LAF spew constantly.
signatures are stupid.

phx Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 23:20:43

r u really comparing sol vs laf netgaining? ur more delusional then i thought

Goofy Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 23:21:05

Danger is ranked too high :)

Mockdu Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 23:35:55

hey dagga,

why doesnt SoL pact out the entire server and have a 1 v 1 netgaining war with Laf. We can put this debate to rest.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 13th 2012, 23:54:44

CANDYMAN:

THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!'S POSITION ON THE USE OF THE CAPS LOCK KEY HAS BEEN EXPLAINED MORE THAN ONCE. GO FIND IT, THEN COME BACK HERE, APOLOGIZE AND BEG FOR MERCY.

GOOFY:

WE TEND TO AGREE WITH YOU. WE WOULD BE FINE WITH A #30 RANKING OUT OF 29, AS LONG AS RAGE WAS RANKED #31.

HA!

SAM

Rockman Game profile

Aug 14th 2012, 0:34:49

Originally posted by dagga:
Poor Rockman. LAF have won one networth title in over two years.

When SOL last netgained, they beat LAF in TNW. Look it up.

Oh wait, that would involve actual effort instead of just going on what the truth deniers in LAF spew constantly.

And your answer to that is that SoL has never netgained?

Eric171 Game profile

Aug 14th 2012, 1:43:59

Originally posted by Boltar:
Tie will be FS'ed and drop out of the rankings unless they return the eric

Bad bolty, bad!