Verified:

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2012, 12:20:57

Ya you know which one ...

I am tired of this impartial moderation. New members should know the truth about this game and it`s players.

Marco Game profile

Aug 4th 2012, 12:47:05

Because i for one am tired of you calling me a cheater.

You, are a liar. Fair enough?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 4th 2012, 13:06:16

because it was not about Express and im tired of people bringing that fluff here. this is express, not team, ffa, primary, tourny or alliance.

as for impartial, how am i impartial?? i have no links to either side of the bullfluff.

you want to keep bring that 1a bullfluff to this forum ill start banning you, and that goes for everyone.

You want to talk about alliance, post on the alliance board
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 4th 2012, 14:02:48

btw alin I cant see ingame messages unless they are reported, and bringing that cheating fluff to this server i will not tolerate.

just grow up.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Alin Game profile

Aug 4th 2012, 14:09:09

i grow up playing this game ... and the 1a cheating squad is recruiting from "your" precious express.

I see now the other numerous members who had a problem with you, were right.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 4th 2012, 14:10:01

and i can see why EVERYONE has a problem with you
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

braden Game profile

Aug 4th 2012, 14:37:10

"Why was my thread deleted ? "

because you touch yourself at night?

Pain Game profile

Aug 4th 2012, 20:12:16

Alin are you so oblivious that you dont realize how worthless you are when even the moderators dont like you?

Your mother is a nice woman

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 10:53:42

:)

muahahaha

Deerhunter Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 13:25:56

I have no problem with Alin. I further see no need to delete anyone's threads. I don't know what it was about but to me it does not matter. If he felt enough to post it let it stand. I can see altering racial or curse words. If it had that then ALTER them. However, Alin does play on this server and that should come with the right to post.

Warster, i think your probably about the best mod they got but in this i think your flat wrong. I do see you don't want more dramma here but i hope you also see my point. We get enough censure from our government already. Please let things be open here.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 5th 2012, 13:47:00

DH he was complaining about people recruiting for what he calls The cheating Squad, to fight for Laf and Sof in 1a,

all he is trying to do is stir up more crap in alliance, if he wishes to do that he can go and do it on AT.

Edited By: Warster on Aug 5th 2012, 21:06:50. Reason: better
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Marco Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 16:09:50

Lol no, he was complaining that "the cheating squad" laf was recruiting on this server

crest23 Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 16:26:45

Warster, are you misrepresenting what Alin posted? FYI, I have gotten spammed by more SoF and LaF characters that I have with the guy I'm currently warring. I will say I do not approve of mods joining in on the politics of a server they are supposed to be modding, because if Marco is indeed right, that is what you are doing. Dislike Alin all you want, but that dislike should NEVER play a role in your decisions!

If you are going to be deleting thread and threatening bans for someone posting what Alin posted then you best be prepared to deleted the SoF and LaF recruiters that are spamming the server about 1A. Afterall, by your logic, they can only do that on the Alliance server.

How is it your business exactly what anyone posts here concerning the Alliance server anyways?

Warster will be by shortly to confirm this.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Marco Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 20:56:48

Well crest all Alin did was complain about the recruiters in a very derogatory way..

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 5th 2012, 21:16:47

crest what politics?? like i said before IM NOT INVOLVED in the crap going on in Alliance, i fixed my post as i said what i meant incorrectly i miss a word or 2 ( hey it was late when i made that post).

there is nothing against recruiting in game, but what alin was doing was the same as what blid did, he went to 1a and posted express drama there and i deleted that as well, so it is only fair to do the same here.

if alin had a problem with ingame recruiting then he could have messaged me. but like blid no he rather have dramam all over the boards

also
-Please note that posts can also be deleted by the intention of the post even if the posts not breaks any of the above mentioned rules.

thats in the forum rules

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Pain Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 21:36:37

he got his post deleted for slandering people and whining like he always does with cross server politics.

crest, if recruiting cross server is deletable then alin needs to be purpled every set because his country name every set is a walking contradiction to that mentality.
Your mother is a nice woman

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 3:45:42

Originally posted by Pain:
he got his post deleted for slandering people and whining like he always does with cross server politics.

crest, if recruiting cross server is deletable then alin needs to be purpled every set because his country name every set is a walking contradiction to that mentality.

Well alin can recruit using his country name as a form of recruitment advert, then i believe other form of recruitment in game is possible.

let each server politics be at their respective boards !

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 5:00:52

Im going to start recruting in 1a for my express clan.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2012, 21:08:06

Originally posted by Warster:
crest what politics?? like i said before IM NOT INVOLVED in the crap going on in Alliance, i fixed my post as i said what i meant incorrectly i miss a word or 2 ( hey it was late when i made that post).

there is nothing against recruiting in game, but what alin was doing was the same as what blid did, he went to 1a and posted express drama there and i deleted that as well, so it is only fair to do the same here.

if alin had a problem with ingame recruiting then he could have messaged me. but like blid no he rather have dramam all over the boards

also
-Please note that posts can also be deleted by the intention of the post even if the posts not breaks any of the above mentioned rules.

thats in the forum rules

my post was a public service announcement

he'd been hiding it and lying about it and i was shedding light on the truth!

Originally posted by braden:

is he supposed to touch himself during the day instead?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 7th 2012, 21:18:25

funny that half the alliance server knew and the rest didnt give a fluff,

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 7th 2012, 21:54:25

[quote poster=blid; 19402; 360521]
Originally posted by Warster:

Originally posted by braden:

is he supposed to touch himself during the day instead?

Your supposed to touch yourself all day long baby!

Deerhunter Game profile

Aug 7th 2012, 23:05:53

nuts.
I shall fear no retals,

Alin Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 9:13:08

DIE thread DIE ... to many folks takes this "fluff" to serious.

more than half of this express is made of 1a players - and more than 80% of this forum active members are 1a players. All the alliance are using this server to recruit. Let`s just say that Express is 1a little baby.

So deleting 1a related threads is like ... nevermind.

All i did is pointing out some bad stuff that happened 2 sets ago and prolly doesn't worth mentioned anymore. However i fell like doing that time to time to remember all the players what "THEY" should not DO in this game because there are "Alins" all over the places that will place a "messy" stamp on their "foreheads".

Actually when a member becomes upset because i tackle him with THAT stamp( which was well earned by your leadership), it just proofs to me that one is clean. I have a problem with the ones that try to justify and spin all the fluff that happened.

Therefore stop acting like little children strating with the mod of this server - and ending with the usual grumpy members. Learn to live with the stamp you got due messed up situation - is not my fault.

I learned to live with such a bad "stamp" in my real life and i never did something bad to anyone. Rest of you - be happy to live with that stamp, in a on-line game

Edited By: Alin on Aug 8th 2012, 9:31:33
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 8th 2012, 9:36:05

lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Alin Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 9:39:49

i am glad i can amuse you Mod Warster | - * |

Deerhunter Game profile

Aug 8th 2012, 21:18:31

*kicks Alin*, lets keep this puppy going. :)
I shall fear no retals,

smlandau84 Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 0:32:34

If anyone wants to join my express clan please pm me. We're 22 members strong this set, we can take on anyone.

bug03 Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 0:47:51

pick me pick me!

smlandau84 Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 0:55:41

Bug you can be in if you want.

Just PM me your 3 references , resume, and all current and past alliances you've been a part of along with positions held.

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 12:20:05

** submits resume

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 3:31:59

Hey smlandau84, can I join your express clan? PMing you all the requirements now!