Verified:

dagga Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 22:40:02

I'm not currently playing, so no, I am not your ally. If you are SOLs ally though, then you didn't do a great job of it last set.

After SOL helped you for several resets you repaid them by hitting MD and screwing up a good war when apparently you had an option no to do so. You were obviously begged into it by Sov/whoever but still, you're a disgrace.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Boltar Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 22:40:46

im fully aware requiem but that doesnt change the fact charcoal is right.. every thread is laf this.. sof that.. evo sol RD etc... yes flaming will go on.. thats everyones right i suppose.. but keep it to the threads that have to do with it.. or make i one big one to argue in.. leave the other threads alone

Mr.Silver

Aug 5th 2012, 22:41:42

Originally posted by Trixx:
I am Mr. Silver

Confirmed!

Sov Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 22:41:46

I don't need to beg anyone.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 22:43:50

dagga.. i can confirm no one in RD was begged by SoF, i can see all lvls of the forum's in SoF site.. it was unanimous that SoF was not asking RD for help.. now will u believe me? probably not.. but a few of ur longtime or former longtime alliance mates will

Pain Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 22:48:38

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by locket:
Why is it depressing Tan? MD messed with them one set and admitted they mishandled that situation.. is RD supposed to ignore it? :P Thats a lot of fluff there Martian.

Right and by them jumping had nothing to do with helping sof/laf side out? RD is up their ass. Don't sugar coat your fluff and try to tell me its a candy bar.

SoF/LaF did not need RD's help.

Your mother is a nice woman

Mr.Silver

Aug 5th 2012, 22:50:12

dagga.. really the question would be why would one of your FDPs try to goat another FDP into a war a reset before a planned server war?

saying RD is a bad ally because they attack MD would be like RD calling SOL a bad ally because you hit LaF.

SOL had a beef with LaF so they fought, RD/MD had a beef so we fought.

people on the AT are trying to troll and turn it into some large dramatized production like some spanish soap opera where SoF/RD/LaF were all sitting in some deep dark cave plotting like pinky and the brain saying that we were going to take over the WORLD.. (or atleast a simulation in some 600player text based online game)

elvesrus

Aug 5th 2012, 22:51:08

as a bystander I saw it happening when they didn't go after MD right after the RD country was killed. honestly, if you are in a catch 22 situation where either way you are going to look bad do you choose the option that makes it look like people can walk over you, or do you take the option of being a fluff?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Pain Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 23:00:33

Originally posted by dagga:
I'm not currently playing, so no, I am not your ally. If you are SOLs ally though, then you didn't do a great job of it last set.

After SOL helped you for several resets you repaid them by hitting MD and screwing up a good war when apparently you had an option no to do so. You were obviously begged into it by Sov/whoever but still, you're a disgrace.

by helping RD did you mean going from having MD as a mutual enemy to getting in bed with them and not trying to get them to pact out RD to keep them neutral? the way i see it is everyone is blaming everyone else they can except themselves. i didnt see anyone from your side condemning MDs bullying of RD. hell some of you were probably high fiving them. take a look in the mirror if you need someone to blame.

dagga Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 23:05:51

Incorrect. For the longest time it was considered a pretty gutless act to join in on a war that didn't involve you. If you want to come here and say you entered someone elses war to score a cheapshot that wasn't on behalf of SOF/LAF then that makes you a fluff.

If they did beg like girls for your help then that makes you a liar.

Which is it?
signatures are stupid.

bug03 Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 23:15:58

David throws cheapshot at Goliath.
David is a fluff.

You make sense dagga

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 23:21:09

Tit's I think you should just go and play this game:

http://disney.go.com/princess/#/home/

Req, what is your problem with me exactly? That I call whiners whiners? I don't make decisions for RD, so if you're pissed off at me that we hit MD or whatever RD did, your pointing your anger in the wrong direction.

When we were landtrading and helping each other you had no personal issues with me but they come out now? :)

But I am an arrogant conceited asshole so I'm sure deep down inside you do have some reason to be upset with me. How about instead of whining you fill out an application and join us?

bug03 Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 23:24:23

I heart tits

Taveren Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 23:25:21

Originally posted by locket:
Why is it depressing Tan? MD messed with them one set and admitted they mishandled that situation.. is RD supposed to ignore it? :P Thats a lot of fluff there Martian.

MD admitted to what now?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

dagga Game profile

Aug 5th 2012, 23:53:22

Originally posted by bug03:
David is a fluff.

You make sense dagga

No, you are a retard.

I fixed it for you:

David throws cheapshot at Goliath who is fully immersed in another battle, is facing the other way and is already crippled.

David is a fluff.

signatures are stupid.

bug03 Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 0:01:44

Originally posted by dagga:
David is a fluff.

You make sense dagga

No, you are a retard.

I fixed it for you:

David throws cheapshot at Goliath who is fully immersed in another battle, is facing the other way and is already crippled.

David is a fluff.

No need to name call tough guy.

Mr.Silver

Aug 6th 2012, 0:03:52

Originally posted by Taveren:

MD admitted to what now?

that the previous reset was mishandled and that some of the hostility towards us by a leader had been misplacced.

everything was patched up and it's why that ceasefire happened.

Trixx Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 0:06:34

I find you all to be funny. Much love-Mr. Silver
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2012, 0:15:32

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
I'm usually not vocal in these anti-rd threads but seriously.

Some of the biggest whiners about rd playing dirty are the ones that advocate suiciding on them. That's not dirty though. EVO has lost their right to open their mouths after the kj stuff. Anyone hosting pp is the same.

The problem with this game, too much crying.

I'm seriously tempted to quit. I have a 3 year old niece that's whines less than you folk.

Think about your last 10 posts. If you jnstulted anyone/!alliance in a serious manner or if you made a derogatory or insulting statement, you are what ruins the game.

If all you did was cry about a person or alliance that did better than you in netting or war, you are what's wrong with this game..
Suiciding the biggest cheaters in the game is bad? Ok then.

Please leave this game. Seriously. No one respects your style of game play, what do you think that means? Oh and please take that cheating fluff Mr Titanium with you. Guy goes and ruins Express server by repeatedly cheating and you complain about people chasing you away by talking about you?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Trixx Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 0:17:37

Want a hug PP?

All my love,
Mr. Silver
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2012, 0:31:13

Originally posted by Trixx:
Want a hug PP?

All my love,
Mr. Silver
i still don't understand how people who've cheated for years in an online game without any rewards (with everyone knowing they cheat) repeatedly throw around accusations that OTHER people have some sort of problem

it's just... ronnie was a 32 year living with his mom when fingolfin got him fired, right? it's just i kind of imagine all of you to be similar to him, which makes these posts seem kind of disturbing

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Aug 6th 2012, 0:40:27

PP, you're an idiot :)

I think you need to take your hostility towards people in this game to a shrink.

Vic Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 0:43:14

pontius pirate -

you sure have been running your mouth a lot.

without RD this game would be Utopia.
now go run along, stfu, and at least leave the RD flaming to a respectable vet.

seriously, who is this guy?

hawkeyee Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 0:47:56

Will you people stop fluffing already? There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything that any alliance does to gain any type of competitive advantage as long as it doesn't break the game rules. Internal farming. Taking advantage of DR. Dropping countries. None of it is wrong. None of it is against the rules. The beauty of this game is that it is what we make of it. Don't like what RD is doing? Force them to stop either with force or diplomacy. Can't do it or choose not to? Then too bad. That's your loss. They achieved the goal of the game, which is to win without breaking the rules. Don't like the methods they use to win ANW? Stop recognizing their ANW victories. There's no prize for winning ANW aside from recognition from the community. Don't like how they achieved it? Don't recognize them. But please will you all stop fluffing about the same fluffing thing over and over and over and over again? Shut the fluff up or do something about it. This is becoming tiring.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2012, 1:35:44

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:

Req, what is your problem with me exactly? That I call whiners whiners? I don't make decisions for RD, so if you're pissed off at me that we hit MD or whatever RD did, your pointing your anger in the wrong direction.

When we were landtrading and helping each other you had no personal issues with me but they come out now? :)

But I am an arrogant conceited asshole so I'm sure deep down inside you do have some reason to be upset with me. How about instead of whining you fill out an application and join us?

I don't necessarily have a problem with you per se (or any RDer individually) however I don't like how everything went down. I felt like PDM showed you guys a good faith friendship (I know I did) and you took it for granted and didn't have our back like we would have had yours.

That's why every time I see something RD related I like to get my little tidbit in there.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2012, 1:40:43

Originally posted by Vic:

I think a lot of people could say that about you. You disappear come back and think you're a big fish in a small pond. Well guess what: the pond is smaller and the fish almost gone. I'm the crane, I eat fish. Now get in my belly.

Pain Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 1:46:14

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:

I don't necessarily have a problem with you per se (or any RDer individually) however I don't like how everything went down. I felt like PDM showed you guys a good faith friendship (I know I did) and you took it for granted and didn't have our back like we would have had yours.

That's why every time I see something RD related I like to get my little tidbit in there.

its easy to not know the details and claim stuff, we were ready to have your back the first set, i know my set was ruined from the war prepping. you should be mad at your leadership for not taking the sweet pact that RD convinced SoF to extend to you at the end of that set.

Aug 6th 2012, 1:53:04

I think a lot of people could say that about you. You disappear come back and think you're a big fish in a small pond. Well guess what: the pond is smaller and the fish almost gone. I'm the crane, I eat fish. Now get in my belly.

Im OPEC. You're not getting your oil to run that crane without me.

Vic Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 2:04:45

Requiem-

I posted on AT asking if several players i knew pre 2004 were still playing. didn't put much thought into it, just wanted to connect with some old friends.

this guy comes out of no where and says "we get it, you know old players. get over it..."

wtf?
as if i was posting to SHOW OFF that i knew people who played this game when i did last?

NO. it's simply when i left this game and those are the damned people i knew. the fact that they are now considered 'old players' is neither here nor there. they were friends. and i was trying to find them. and i had never heard of this guy. and he posted on my thread.

so no - your totally of base to compare me to that punk. i don't post on threads where i don't belong, or don't have a stake in the matter.

and who the f is requiem, anyway?

i'm the loch ness f'ing monster

Kalick Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 2:07:42

HOW DARE SOMEBODY POST ON YOUR THREAD! RAAAAWR!

Vic Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 2:32:14

Hrmm...
Ya I don't know you either, Kalick.

So it's just kind of awkward that you've been stalking me on alliance talk.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2012, 2:43:28

and who the f is requiem, anyway?

When I was a kid I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a T-Rex more than anything in the world. I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me. And one day my dad said Req you are 17, its time to throw childish things aside, I said "Ok pop", but he didn't really say that he said "stop being a fluffing dinosaur and get a job".

Trixx Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 2:53:27

I was really offering a hug :( someone doesn't like me even though I'm not really silver nor any other color. So not nice!
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

ninong Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 3:01:38

errr..congrats RD for anw!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Brink Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 4:07:55

I wanted to be a Triceratops. My oldest daughter is into the Brachiosaurus.

That's the 5th ANW win in a row.....

Aug 6th 2012, 4:37:37

Originally posted by Brink:
I wanted to be a Triceratops. My oldest daughter is into the Brachiosaurus.

That's the 5th ANW win in a row.....

Indeed it is. And its time someone does something about it, and I'm not referring to PP or KJ who have been suiciding us all 5 of those sets. I mean its time for someone to step up and beat us ;)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2012, 7:52:20

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
Will you people stop fluffing already? There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything that any alliance does to gain any type of competitive advantage as long as it doesn't break the game rules. Internal farming. Taking advantage of DR. Dropping countries. None of it is wrong. None of it is against the rules. The beauty of this game is that it is what we make of it. Don't like what RD is doing? Force them to stop either with force or diplomacy. Can't do it or choose not to? Then too bad. That's your loss. They achieved the goal of the game, which is to win without breaking the rules. Don't like the methods they use to win ANW? Stop recognizing their ANW victories. There's no prize for winning ANW aside from recognition from the community. Don't like how they achieved it? Don't recognize them. But please will you all stop fluffing about the same fluffing thing over and over and over and over again? Shut the fluff up or do something about it. This is becoming tiring.
The problem is, the ANWs and top 10s would be recognized if people didn't come on here and point out the things RD has done. Not everyone has the time to check whether RD's played badly in a set.

But since there have been threads about their internal farming, Mr Titanium's cheating, landtrading etc. most people awarded avg net this set to Neo

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2012, 7:57:27

Requiem-

I posted on AT asking if several players i knew pre 2004 were still playing. didn't put much thought into it, just wanted to connect with some old friends.
It was your second thread in a few days to that effect and with the rest of your fluff "nostalgia" posts (see: martian on how to post funny nostalgia posts)

And secondly, my post wasn't really meant as anything else but "stfu noob, people arent replying to your threads so shut up"

133tz Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 9:07:11

Lostmonk, you're calling me a cheat too?
I am an EE noob.

Vic Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 12:24:31

Pontiac butt pirate,

1. People do respond to my threads.
2. As a returning top 100 ATer of old it is my duty to post massive amounts of spam/ have inflated sense of self.
3. I am the Kenny Powers of Earth 2025.
4. I've always liked Martian, leave him out of this.
5. I still don't know you, n00b, you are creeping me out.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 12:28:48

ninong putang ina....

pffft
re(ally)tired

jabberwocky Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 14:04:04

Man AT is so classy, i don't know why people take this board so seriously. Their are multiple perspectives to every action we take in this game, and people just take one based how they feel about a certain clan. Like two months ago, pdm and rd were best buds, everything either one did was totally acceptable. Now that relations have fallen off, everything RD does is terrible in PDM's eyes. Same with SOF, we were at eachothers throats a few months ago, now you see SOF heads posting on the boards in support of what RD does, what a farce!

No one is actually objective about this stuff and our definition of right and wrong is invariably coloured by how it benefits ourselves, so why pretend to be paragons of moral righteousness? If you hate a clan or person, just knock their teeth in, i hear there's this really good text based war game in which to do it in too.

Aug 6th 2012, 14:17:32

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by hawkeyee:
The problem is, the ANWs and top 10s would be recognized if people didn't come on here and point out the things RD has done. Not everyone has the time to check whether RD's played badly in a set.

But since there have been threads about their internal farming, Mr Titanium's cheating, landtrading etc. most people awarded avg net this set to Neo

Hey PP, since you speak for most people, please tell me the following answers. How do most people feel about my last three finishes? (1st 1st 2nd)

And how do most people feel about how I cheated in monopoly against my brother 20 years ago?

What else about this game is there that I need to disregard because you (with absolutely no friends/contacts/alliances) decided that most people feel?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2012, 14:24:19

Oh hey there Mr Cheater! Yes, everybody respects your 1 1 2 finishes. As you can see, you're listed as the best netter in the game by lots of people outside RD! And hey, yeah, let's pretend like repeatedly cheating on Team server and being one of the most deleted players in the game is just a minor offense like cheating in monopoly against your brother! ha-ha, whiners!!!

Aug 6th 2012, 14:24:28

I think i should stop, making fun of Pontious Pirate is like beating up a blind kid in high school

But I do have one more question for you PP, how are the new restart rules going to affect your quest of suicing RD from start to finish of every set?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2012, 14:25:07

Originally posted by jabberwocky:
Man AT is so classy, i don't know why people take this board so seriously. Their are multiple perspectives to every action we take in this game, and people just take one based how they feel about a certain clan. Like two months ago, pdm and rd were best buds, everything either one did was totally acceptable. Now that relations have fallen off, everything RD does is terrible in PDM's eyes. Same with SOF, we were at eachothers throats a few months ago, now you see SOF heads posting on the boards in support of what RD does, what a farce!

No one is actually objective about this stuff and our definition of right and wrong is invariably coloured by how it benefits ourselves, so why pretend to be paragons of moral righteousness? If you hate a clan or person, just knock their teeth in, i hear there's this really good text based war game in which to do it in too.
There's a SoF head still here criticizing you...

jabberwocky Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 14:32:03

I'm curious too, you've really the honed craft of slightly inconveniencing people who carry the tag name of a clan you hated years ago in a text based online game. Well done, old boy.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2012, 14:34:32

Yes, because RD's game play right now is completely legit and no one would have any reason to complain about it. Everyone who is "whining" is whining because of what RD did in e2025.

And as for calling Mr Titanium a cheater? Yeah, I know, it's completely wrong. I mean it's been like a full 3 months since he last had his country deleted for cheating.

Drow Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 14:35:56

jabberwocky: I'd swear you were calling people out. Very big of you when we all know RD won't attack an opposing alliance unless they're already engaged in a war, their back is turned and they're on one knee, just in case they might muster a decent fight back.
But then, of course RD are happy to have big mouths and call people out right now, because you know that SoF and LaF will help you gang bang anyone who takes up your call out.

Further, PDM has made the reasons we are pissed with you quite clear, multiple times over. What I find hilarious is that you were ALSO DP'd to SoL, so in hitting MD when you did, and ensuring that SoF/LaF were handed a war win on a silver platter, you screwed over not one, but TWO different allies, all for the sake of (at the time) ONE ally.
PDM won't forget, of that you can be certain. By all means continue to land trade internally, as it's the only land trading you'll get.
And please, continue to make a fool of yourself.

Edited By: Drow on Aug 6th 2012, 14:41:20
See Original Post

Paradigm President of failed speeling

jabberwocky Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 14:57:10

No, i'm just saying that our opinions of situations are massively biased, so it's kinda stupid to take AT posts seriously and constantly claim moral justification for our actions. Just using those clans as examples.

P.S.
I'd happily die in a war with pdm or against them, you guys are great, as our most players in this game. There's got to be a way to isolate and kill us, just find it and let's woar.