Verified:

pele Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 6:54:09

This is a thread only for positive comments, no matter what alliance your in.

With that said i just wanna say thx for a fun res. et. You guys and girl (PG) has preformed a well fought war (its not over yet and i know you will just hammer on). You have some great fighters and some even greater wallers. You even have nice people in rival (i knew pg was Nice even before the war, but u have discoverd more nice people).

Ive had some nice convos with some of ya. And Im also impressed by your stamina, as you just keep hitting and hitting, even when things didnt look so bright.

pele Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 6:56:22

So with that said, cya on the battlefield again, this last few days.

Kumander Otbol

Aug 2nd 2012, 6:56:54

*applauds to tie and rival*
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Soultaker

Aug 2nd 2012, 7:25:30

See you there pele

Palmen Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 7:58:18

Good work yourself Pele, and hell know its been frustrating not to be able to get your ass :P

Elihaar Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 8:51:05

*waves to everyone*
Words that rhyme with rival are:

archival
arrival
revival
survival

PG Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 9:04:58

Hey Pele :)

Yeah Rival isnt bad if u just let urself get to know them. =)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Wharfed

Aug 2nd 2012, 9:09:57

I like trains.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

Chand Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 9:52:42

Joint chats with Imag? haha..

Oh I feel sorry for you TIE..

You can sugar coat it all you want, but it's hilarious to see TIE and imag creating new enemies.
-Rival HC-

PG Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 10:15:25

Chand it was a nice thread.. be nice to TIE and iMagNum ;)

RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Wharfed

Aug 2nd 2012, 10:18:07

>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

zigigy Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 11:53:01

Side note for Chand, depends what you call joint chats. Theres no collaboration, as we have all said before. I know our leaders are always watching the news, which can include seeing what imag is hitting.

But to the point of this thread, so much crap has been said in other threads, its nice to be able to talk positively about this set. After all it is a game, and we all play for fun (if you don't, oh dear), and fun is what this has been :)
Zigigy
TIE Head
MSN:
gamesurge server, #tiechat

sigma Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 11:58:38

Its def been fun; Rival has done a great job recruiting and doing what they needed to do to turn around their performance. Good war y'all.

As for PG, I expect reciprocation in the candy department. Where are my sweets?

Chand Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 12:29:20

Originally posted by zigigy:
Side note for Chand, depends what you call joint chats. Theres no collaboration, as we have all said before. I know our leaders are always watching the news, which can include seeing what imag is hitting.

ROFL, erm... my apologies. I don't know why my misguided eyes saw the news in a totally weird way.. I saw imag breaking, then tie midbreaking, then imag grinding... seem relatively coordinated to me.. oh maybe it was just random hitting, no probs!

It's funny man, if you're gonna do something, do it with full heart and no denials, joint chats? That's fine I know you need them because of your situation, but at least be a man about it.

PG and I discussed it that the set was eventful and a ton of fun, and start of a decent relationship with TIE, but you guys keep hitting yourself in the foot.

Back action with your words, sugar coating in on AT and very different tactics on the battlefield.

Originally posted by PG:

heh PG, I'm trying.. seriously.. it's just..... sooo.... hard...
-Rival HC-

Bee Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 14:44:35

WOW why is it that it's ALWAYS Chand who has to go out and be a DB? This thread was pleasant except for Chand's two comments.

With that, thanks Rival for a fun war, I too had some great in-game convo's with some Rival folk. I have no doubt you have some good ppl in your alliance (aside from Chand of course - who unfortunately constantly casts a terrible public image for your alliance).

PG Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 14:49:56

Bee: Crag is just as bad!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 15:55:35

Some ppl just want to see how big of a turd they can be.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Marco Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 16:18:03

So Chand is open and honest with his opinions, and that makes him a bad guy. ;)

/me high 5s chand!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 2nd 2012, 16:53:50

Originally posted by Chand:
Originally posted by zigigy:

ROFL, erm... my apologies. I don't know why my misguided eyes saw the news in a totally weird way.. I saw imag breaking, then tie midbreaking, then imag grinding... seem relatively coordinated to me.. oh maybe it was just random hitting, no probs!

It's funny man, if you're gonna do something, do it with full heart and no denials, joint chats? That's fine I know you need them because of your situation, but at least be a man about it.

PG and I discussed it that the set was eventful and a ton of fun, and start of a decent relationship with TIE, but you guys keep hitting yourself in the foot.

Back action with your words, sugar coating in on AT and very different tactics on the battlefield.

Originally posted by PG:

heh PG, I'm trying.. seriously.. it's just..... sooo.... hard...

"Assume" does wonders...good word. We don't share chats anymore with anyone. If we see a something in the news we like, we go at it. We don't need a joint warchat. LULZ...all one has to do is a spyop.

Anyhow folks...good wars. :)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

crag Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 19:03:52

Originally posted by Marco:
So Chand is open and honest with his opinions, and that makes him a bad guy. ;)

/me high 5s chand!

if it makes me a bad guy it make chand a bad guy as well. you cant pick and choose
crag
TIE President

Marco Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 19:06:39

I've had almost no dealings with Tie since the days of Luc1fer, and haven't seen you post in this thread, Crag.

crag Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 19:12:05

ive posted in others with views different of chand and they made me a bad guy. so if opinions make you a bad guy chand must be one too
crag
TIE President

Marco Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 19:15:58

I haven't been active, i was going based off this thread. :)

crag Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 19:24:56

ohh well i guess im a bad guy too so you should start to hate me
crag
TIE President

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 2nd 2012, 19:39:34

We also need a "pick on TIE day thread"....get to it marco

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marco Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 19:41:26

Imag is more fun to pick on

iScode Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 19:42:34

a great general once said

'assumption is the mother of all fluff ups'
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Wharfed

Aug 2nd 2012, 21:54:54

to assume is to make an ass out of you and me.
>Wharfed

Souly Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 22:17:18

oooo i have to peee!brb

Souly Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 22:22:55

Originally posted by iScode:
a great general once said

'assumption is the mother of all fluff ups'

i think you should shove it... somewhere deep!

iScode Game profile

Aug 3rd 2012, 1:16:25

um sorry bro, but im not shoving anything in you, but hey, thanks for the offer.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Marco Game profile

Aug 3rd 2012, 1:20:27

Such an angry bunch

postman Game profile

Aug 3rd 2012, 5:04:54

nice try pele... congrats rival! well played,maybe some set we will share sides in a war it has been a hoot!

Souly Game profile

Aug 3rd 2012, 9:06:54

Originally posted by iScode:
um sorry bro, but im not shoving anything in you, but hey, thanks for the offer.

since i was drunk last night i'm not even gonna bother with that remark Scode... :)

Drow Game profile

Aug 3rd 2012, 9:39:58

good post by pele, and MOST people in this thread.
Good show for both sides.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Chip Game profile

Aug 3rd 2012, 12:57:09

Well fought for both sides!

Elihaar Game profile

Aug 3rd 2012, 14:28:21

Originally posted by Wharfed:
I like trains.

So you can live in one apartment with Sheldon Cooper :)
Words that rhyme with rival are:

archival
arrival
revival
survival

13thscholar Game profile

Aug 4th 2012, 2:36:44

Pele, Thanks for the comments, we were indeed a fun war to watch for everyone I'm sure.

I definately had fun, and after 6 restarts, i'm happy to say, I have perfected it with the last one

I actually propper walled for the first time in 6 years, but you got me after imag came in.....meh that's a different thread.

but for our war, it was a pleasure, and i think we all had a good time remebering the old days of full fledged grinding war.

Thanks TIE

Bigger thanks to Rival, you guys are the reason we get up in the morning and scan the news over your coffee before work, sort out targets and plans for you all.

Kitty Game profile

Aug 4th 2012, 15:21:17

Pele......you are the SEXY!

Indeed, it was a good set and a FUN war!

Thanks to EVERYONE that made happen!