Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 17:30:05

Originally posted by bstrong86:
but never have we killed unjustified not inless its an inactive country or string.

So what makes this kill justified? The fact that you don't like him, so its okay to kill a 1 man tag for doing standard retals?

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 18:55:06

yes, justified in our eyes. and it has nothing to do with the retals, we probably would of ended up killing him anyway even if he didn't retal

we don't like him, he don't like us.

after bstrong double tapped him, we honestly thought he was going to suicide us. i messaged him offering reps and when he didnt reply we jumped our top country and he could of still easily farmed or killed it so we took evasive action

also the fact that he was acting like a douche earlier in the set posting retals and challenging us to beat it

why would you instigate a war clan and then not understand why you got killed...
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 19:26:10

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
we probably would of ended up killing him anyway even if he didn't retal
after bstrong double tapped him, we honestly thought he was going to suicide us

You hit him while he was destocking. And you probably would have killed him even if he didn't retal (your own words). Yet you honestly thought he was going to suicide you?

Are you seriously saying that you thought he was going to suicide you, even though he was clearly destocking already?

Pain Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 19:40:24

apparently they intentionally double tapped him so they could justify claiming they thought he would suicide.

where is KC at? sounds like XI is turning into a fluffhole.
Your mother is a nice woman

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 19:45:58

i double tapped a random tag that was all jet heavy and no d with a land fat country. so yes, after i realiized it was him, i wish he would have.

he ignored or reps offer and as dave clearly pointed out, it was too a point where all set he has had fluff to say about or posting retals on the forum challenging us.

well, challenege got accepted.
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 19:48:53

oh and this right here is a direct quote from ketchup

"I detagged becuase i dont care and dont giev a fluff about earth."

See, now in my opinion. if he doesnt care enough to stick with his tag TKO he doesnt care enough to not suicide before the set ends.
The Death Knights

XI

Pain Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 20:02:09

ok so lets just say he did suicide, at least you would have had moral grounds to kill him next set. since you guys claim you "dont care if you die" then why are you worried about a suicider?

so instead now ketchup is probably actually going to suicide you next time.
Your mother is a nice woman

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 20:02:44

it'll give us something to do.
The Death Knights

XI

Rockman Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 20:34:48

Originally posted by bstrong86:
he ignored or reps offer and as dave clearly pointed out, it was too a point where all set he has had fluff to say about or posting retals on the forum challenging us.

So if you offer reps to someone after double tapping them, they must accept, or its justified to kill them for being a suicide risk?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2012, 20:36:11

Hopefully he WILL suicide us, Helltard is all talk and i seriously doubt he will "come after XI" as he stated few weeks ago, at least now with KeTcHuP in the mix we are guarranteed a fun set :*

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 20:51:41

*facepalm*

they just dont get it koh, no they dont have too. but dont ignore either. it was just one more thing in the grand scheme of thins, that lead us too killing him.

so all in all, i guess if you have a problem with it. you know where to find us.
The Death Knights

XI

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 21:47:00

Originally posted by Rockman:
Are you seriously saying that you thought he was going to suicide you, even though he was clearly destocking already?

Yes, AFTER the double tap.

Originally posted by Pain:
apparently they intentionally double tapped him so they could justify claiming they thought he would suicide.

actually no, bstrong double tapped w/o knowing who it was. when he found out it was Ketchup, we said fluff it and gave him the go ahead. if bstrong wasn't gone for a week it would of happened sooner im sure. so no, it wasn't a conspiracy.

and it was a group decision, so dont fool yourself. Its just what happens when killers get bored. Not dying the last 2 sets is making us crazy :)

ok so lets just say he did suicide, at least you would have had moral grounds to kill him next set. since you guys claim you "dont care if you die" then why are you worried about a suicider?

so instead now ketchup is probably actually going to suicide you next time.

It's a crazy little thing called Pride.

and we welcome kill targets, it cures the boredom
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

WaWa

Aug 1st 2012, 22:46:23

WaWa thinks it's about time to put in my input.

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 22:56:26

oh, please do. we cant all wait for it.
The Death Knights

XI

WaWa

Aug 1st 2012, 23:02:42

Well first point of order; go back to jail. After all, a father who will be floating in and out of our prison system the rest of his life is an awesome figure in a young mans life.

Second point; wait for it...

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 23:11:22

see, there you go again. just cant keep to ingame business. its like this wawa, these personal attacks and personal bashing dont bother me. i dont know you, never actually met you and as far as i can tell if people who have to go to the extent of bashing the actual person as opposed to who is playing the game and persona people adopt on here to play the game they want too, is a poor man in himself.
The Death Knights

XI

WaWa

Aug 1st 2012, 23:31:48

Moving post to where you like to brag about going to jail..

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 1st 2012, 23:37:54

my home life and personal life are not a reflection of how i am on the boards and game, keep that in mind. if you ever been to jail thne you would know how good it feels to be out, and for the record it was old 2Pac lyrics that i posted, and i came here to the boards to vent.

so keep my personal life and business outta ure mouth, if i post something on here in a sense of braggin about what happend its so my mates on here can enjoy and maybe get a lugh or make me laugh.

"i only laugh to keep from crying" i forget who said it but it rings true.
The Death Knights

XI

de1i Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 0:07:53

lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2012, 2:12:06

Its obvious helltard will do personal bashing, its all he CAN do, the Bio string is mine, hellturd, come get some :*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KyleCleric Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 2:46:23

I got a job. Yay!! :)
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 2nd 2012, 5:47:28

lol WaWa

your input was personal attacks?

figures...