Verified:

Wharfed

Jul 26th 2012, 23:11:59

Just so you know, we know we are going to probably all die. We went into this war knowing that would happen. You killing us doesn't demoralize us or hurt us in any way.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 26th 2012, 23:13:41

blah blah blah less talk more hit
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 26th 2012, 23:14:08

and wharfed if thats the case shoudl have FSed maybe got there turn count down some before they CSed =p
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Zahc Game profile

Jul 26th 2012, 23:15:20

I somehow find it hard to believe that sanct just randomly chose to switch from their netting strats to tank heavy indies. Just say it how it is. You want to kill, sanct isnt pacted, so you want to kill them. Not everyone is retarded on these boards to believe the bs u say
llort orp s`fos

Zahc Game profile

Jul 26th 2012, 23:17:45

Its hard to get your members that have dedicated the reset to netgain to convert over and save turns for a fs
llort orp s`fos

Academus Game profile

Jul 26th 2012, 23:29:02

bonus

iScode Game profile

Jul 26th 2012, 23:29:16

Originally posted by Zahc:
I somehow find it hard to believe that sanct just randomly chose to switch from their netting strats to tank heavy indies. Just say it how it is. You want to kill, sanct isnt pacted, so you want to kill them. Not everyone is retarded on these boards to believe the bs u say

Zahc its not BS, read AxA's post. We sorted things out last set, why could this set not be the same?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Wharfed

Jul 27th 2012, 6:54:07

Oh, and thanks for buying all those tanks. It means you spent less on turrets or troops, so it's slightly easier to kill you.

Red X, you do bring up a good point. Here is why we defused their missiles: I had updated spy ops on all of them. I saw a lot of missiles. Since we were netting, we had plenty with lots of stock. Therefore, prime missile targets. By defusing 80% of their missiles, it means probably 3 or 4 do not die via CM from all their Tyrannies. Therefore, instead of spending turns firing missiles AND regaining readiness, they have to do something else, less productive on the killing spectrum. 4 kills that don't happen in 60 turns(as seen by their 1 CM kill), and in fact happen in 240-300, mean they are forced to spend 800 more turns to kill us all, and a lot more military to break us large countries. We spent 250-300 turns defusing missiles so they have to spend an additional 800-900 turns killing us. It's hard to make them spend that many extra turns just by killing 1 additional person.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

Zahc Game profile

Jul 27th 2012, 7:40:37

Aslong as you believe it scode, its true *winky face*

Never said you had any problems with sanct, just saying you want to kill something, mr. Niceguy

Edited By: Zahc on Jul 27th 2012, 7:44:30
See Original Post
llort orp s`fos

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2012, 12:46:01

Originally posted by iScode:

I played with you in sanct PP, you dont really think I would want this do you?

I also played with Sanct's leaders in Sanct and I'm confident that they didn't just decide midset "hey let's FS iMag since they're done with NA"

Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ZIP Game profile

Jul 27th 2012, 13:01:56

Originally posted by Wharfed:
Just so you know, we know we are going to probably all die. We went into this war knowing that would happen. You killing us doesn't demoralize us or hurt us in any way.

That is good tohear
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Locklen Game profile

Jul 27th 2012, 13:04:20

Boltar Game profile

Jul 27th 2012, 14:42:18

Originally posted by iScode:
no thats for alliances hitting us. Our policy is we dont recognise topfeeds so therefor can only be retalled 1:1 escalating.

Of course u don't recognize topfeeds u guys never have enough land to be topfed ;)

ClayQ Game profile

Jul 27th 2012, 15:08:33

Die.

I love retal policy arguments, they are amusing.

Sifos Game profile

Jul 28th 2012, 0:09:10

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
I also played with Sanct's leaders in Sanct and I'm confident that they didn't just decide midset "hey let's FS iMag since they're done with NA"

Woa woa woa. That should be the announcement of the week or something. Everyone should be made aware of this! Its of utmost importance to everyone playing on the alliance server!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Shogun Game profile

Jul 28th 2012, 0:17:45

bonus post

JanPaul

Jul 28th 2012, 0:39:49

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> detah!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2012, 0:55:51

Go Get 'Em, IMAG!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ZIP Game profile

Jul 28th 2012, 2:04:34

Fu jp you know I am on my phone
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

JanPaul

Jul 28th 2012, 4:00:51

:)