Verified:

Firefly

Jul 21st 2012, 23:23:46

There is a real flaw in this game that needs to be fixed. We need to be able to attack allies. I just FAed a guy into range for me to AB or BR (Haven't decided yet) and now I have to wait 68 more hours to destroy him. Stupid game.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 23:43:59

YOUR FEEBLE ATTEMPTS AT DAMAGING US FAILED, SO YOU CALL FOR A CHANGE IN THE LAW? YOUR POSITION ON THE LIST OF THOSE TO BE EXPLODED HAS BEEN SOLIDIFIED.

OUR DEMANDS WERE SIMPLE AND REASONABLE. YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD CIRCUMVENT FATE, AND WERE PROVEN STUPID. NOW YOU REAP THE WHIRLWIND.

HA!

SAM

Firefly

Jul 21st 2012, 23:47:28

YOU MEAN

LOVE!

SAM

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jul 21st 2012, 23:48:08

obviously this is a tactical issue, firefly. wait til the 72h have gone by and *then* send the fa

:D

elvesrus

Jul 21st 2012, 23:50:30

pretty sure you can still use harmful spy ops ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Firefly

Jul 21st 2012, 23:55:33

Originally posted by elvesrus:
pretty sure you can still use harmful spy ops ;)

Oh I can. Blew up 12 buildings and SRed 1000 civis! w00t w00t! I'll have to be content with some random Spy ops for the next 68 hours. Makes me sad when he kills my spies like a jerk tho :(

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 21st 2012, 23:56:19

OUR LOVE HAS BEEN REPLACED BY FURY. WE WERE CONTENT TO RESOLVE MATTERS PRIVATELY, BUT THAT WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!

HAVE WE NOT TRIED TO FIND COMMON GROUND? AND AT EVERY TURN, WE HAVE BEEN DENIED. NO MORE! OUR PATIENCE IS EXHAUSTED, AND NOW ALL THAT REMAINS IS RAGE. THAT, AND SOME HUNGER. YOU HAVE ONE LAST CHANCE. BRING US A VOLCANO BURRITO FROM TACO BELL, AND WE WILL MAKE YOUR DEMISE QUICK AND PAINLESS!

HA!

SAM

Firefly

Jul 21st 2012, 23:58:13

Just drink a bottle of visine. Same affect in the end...

Pride Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 0:07:57

Message from Drawtsew Gnibbats (#1718) sent on 07/19/2012 04:17:58
Report this message
Did you think you would get away with it? HA! Hardly! Again I say, HA! We will be taking our vengeance very soon, and it will be terrible and swift. Like an avalanche of furious pygmies with shaved eyebrows, we will fall upon you mercilessly!

Did you know how much MD sucks? I'll bet you didn't! On second thought, I'll bet you did. In fact, I know you know. I also know that you know that I know, because everybody knows. Even a know-nothing like you! HA!

Your day is coming! Do you see it? It's right over there, hiding behind that campfire! See it now? SCARY, isn't it??? I see that you are quaking in your slippers now. It amuses me greatly! At the same time, it makes me a little sad because.. no, I'm kidding. It only amuses me!

HA!

Sam

You're a weirdo ! Just shut up Task1.

Firefly

Jul 22nd 2012, 0:13:00

SAM I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE! YOU DISGUST ME YOU TRAMP!
Message from Drawtsew Gnibbats (#1718) sent on 07/19/2012 03:32:16
Report this message
Did you think you would get away with it? HA! Hardly! Again I say, HA! We will be taking our vengeance very soon, and it will be terrible and swift. Like an avalanche of furious pygmies with contagious toenail fungus, we will fall upon you mercilessly!

Did you know how much ICN sucks? I'll bet you didn't! On second thought, I'll bet you did. In fact, I know you know. I also know that you know that I know, because everybody knows. Even a know-nothing like you! HA!

Your day is coming! Do you see it? It's right over there, hiding behind that lilac bush! See it now? SCARY, isn't it??? I see that you are quaking in your slippers now. It amuses me greatly! At the same time, it makes me a little sad because.. no, I'm kidding. It only amuses me! HA!

Love,

Sam

Delete
Message from Drawtsew Gnibbats (#1718) sent on 07/19/2012 03:34:15
Report this message
I just tried to declare war on you, but the powers that be would not allow it, because I am protected. As soon as I find then button to leave protection, you will feel my wrath. I swear it!

Love,

Sam Reply

Delete
Message from Drawtsew Gnibbats (#1718) sent on 07/20/2012 01:41:02
Report this message
ENTERTAINING?? WE WILL SEE HOW ENTERTAINING YOU FIND IT WHEN I HAVE LAID WASTE TO ALL OF ICN WITH MY ROCKETS. I WILL PRANCE MERRILY UPON A MOUNTAIN OF ICN CORPSES!

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE, I HAVE BECOME A DICTATOR. THIS MEANS THAT I NOW HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TYPING THIS FOR ME. FREED FROM THE TEDIOUS CHORE OF TYPING, MY MIND MAY NOW FOCUS ON PLANNING YOUR EXPLOSION. ARE YOU STILL ENTERTAINED? I THOUGHT NOT!

I HAVE ALSO JOINED THE FEARSOME CLAN, "DANGER"! TO US, YOU ARE LIKE A HAPPY fluffY BUNNY, DRESSED UP IN A SQUIRREL SUIT. BUT WHAT YOU FAIL TO REALIZE IS THAT SQUIRRELS DON'T LOOK GOOD IN SUITS. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SQUIRREL WEARING A TIE? NO, YOU HAVE NOT! BECAUSE EVEN A SQUIRREL, WITH HIS TINY BRAIN, REALIZES THAT HE LOOKS STUPID WEARING A TIE!

HA!

SAM Reply

Delete
Message from Drawtsew Gnibbats (#1718) sent on 07/21/2012 16:05:44
Report this message
THE CAPITAL LETTERS ARE AN INDICATION OF THE FURY OF [DANGER]! TO US, YOU ARE AN IRRITATING PIMPLE ON TOP OF A BOIL ON THE LEFT ELBOW OF A SYPILITIC LEMUR. WE HATE MONKEYS, AND SO WE HATE YOU. ARE YOU BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND? WE DOUBT IT.

WE ARE A RAGING RIVER OF FURY, POURING INTO A VAST OCEAN OF ANGST. WE ARE A GLACIER OF ANGER, GRINDING YOU GRADUALLY INTO TINY BITS OF ROCK. EXCEPT WE ARE QUITE A BIT FASTER THAN A GLACIER, AND YOU ARE SIGNIFICANTLY SOFTER THAN A ROCK.

WE ARE aDAMANTLY aPATHETIC TO YOUR PLEAS FOR MERCY.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND YET? NO, I CAN SEE FROM THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE THAT YOU ARE STILL cLEARLY cONFUSED. NO MATTER, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IN TIME. OR PERHAPS YOU NEVER WILL UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE.

HA!

SAM Reply

Delete
Message from Drawtsew Gnibbats (#1718) sent on 07/21/2012 19:25:10
Report this message
I HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM A MEETING WITH THE COMMITTEE OF ONE, AND WE ARE VERY ANGERED BY YOUR LAST CORRESPONDENCE WITH US.

PERHAPS YOU DID NOT NOTICE, BUT WE HAVE INCREASED OUR POWER TWENTYSIX-FOLD IN JUST TWO DAYS. IF THIS TREND CONTINUES, AS WE FULLY EXPECT IT WILL, WE WILL OVERTAKE YOU IN A MERE 4 DAYS. ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THAT? HAVE YOU MADE PEACE WITH YOUR MAKER? ARE YOU WEARING CLEAN UNDERWEAR? SOON WE WILL BE sTABBING wESTWARD IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION, FOREST ANIMALS FLEEING IN FRONT OF US, A CLOUD OF DESPAIR IN OUR WAKE! WOE TO YOU FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!

WE HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE. AN OLIVE BRANCH IF YOU WILL, BUT ALL OF THE OLIVES HAVE BEEN EATEN FROM IT.

YOU MUST WEAR THE TAG OF THE MIGHTY CLAN, [DANGER]! FOR A PERIOD OF NO LESS THAN 71 HOURS. DO IT, AND YOU WILL BE SPARED. DO IT NOT, AND YOU WILL DIE. NOT TODAY, BUT VERY SOON. AT LEAST BEFORE LABOR DAY, IF NOT SOONER.

WE EAGERLY AWAIT YOUR CAPITULATION.

HA!

SAM

Pride Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 0:21:06

Its funny how your talking bad about ICN when they're the ones FA'ing you. You have problems.

Firefly

Jul 22nd 2012, 0:22:52

I'm only FAing him to EXPLODE him...

dixiechick Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 0:22:59

SAM!!!!!???? iS THAT YOU?

TACO BELL RUN!!!!...HEAD FOR THE BORDER

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 2:01:23

PRIDE:

WE WERE DECEIVED BY PREEMPTIVE COUNTERSTRIKE. HIS TRICKERY WAS CLEVER AND TREACHEROUS. THOUGH WE CANNOT SEVER DIPLOMATIC TIES FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS, REST ASSURED THAT OUR FURY REMAINS UNABATED. AND COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY THAT YOU HAVE NOT ALSO BECOME THE TARGET OF OUR WRATH YET. KEEP SPOUTING OFF, AND YOU MAY BE NEXT!!!

WE HAVE LITTLE PATIENCE FOR THOSE SUCH AS YOU. YOU ARE LIKE A BARKING YORKIE, ALL NOISE AND NO DANGER. IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL, WE WILL PUNT YOU!

HA!

SAM

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jul 22nd 2012, 2:15:32

ya know, if it weren't for the properly spelled words, i'd think this was the reincarnation of MRMANN

Kuari Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 3:54:30

Oh, Dixie...he's back!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 22nd 2012, 4:05:23

oh gawd. This thread is really confusing me

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 4:27:19

Best -

Thread -

EVAH!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 4:50:30

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
ya know, if it weren't for the properly spelled words, i'd think this was the reincarnation of MRMANN

But but.... but the thread title is spelled incorrectly!

Buch Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 6:28:19

This Sam guy sounds like he may be mildly uhh.... "gifted"

Anonymous

Jul 22nd 2012, 7:36:44

SAM, I like the cut of your jib.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 13:16:58

Originally posted by galleri:
oh gawd. This thread is really confusing me

be happy that you weren't following "sam's" and fly's etc convo at irc, you would be halfway to lunatic house by now.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Kuari Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 14:32:35

It was a funny convo :P

Twain Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 14:44:19

I don't play in Alliance, but if I did, I'd want to play for SAM DANGER.

Dude's a winner.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 16:15:10

Originally posted by Kuari:
It was a funny convo :P

sez you.

weird canuckian who thinks she's owl and 29.

Kuari Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 16:23:20

Aww, grumpy Marshal...Did you want me to bake you a pretty pink princess cake, too???

Firefly

Jul 22nd 2012, 17:12:49

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:

+1 Rabber Tach!

Firefly

Jul 22nd 2012, 17:36:04

Cancel the trade pact. (must wait at least 51.31 hours)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 19:36:21

Originally posted by Kuari:
Aww, grumpy Marshal...Did you want me to bake you a pretty pink princess cake, too???

pink is for femmes and gays.

Kuari Game profile

Jul 22nd 2012, 21:08:32

Ok, then I'll make it hot pink!

Marshal Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 0:02:34

even gayer.

Kuari Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 0:27:05

Hey, if that's what you want. I'm not a fan of pink, but I'm willing to accommodate your likes.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 23rd 2012, 16:08:53

i don't.

*paints Kuari pink*

Firefly

Jul 23rd 2012, 23:33:18

21.40 hours until you're "DOOM"!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 24th 2012, 4:08:44

FIREFLY, YOU HAVE GOT THAT RIGHT. WE ARE DOOM! WE ARE ALSO TRIAL, TRIBULATION, RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION, BLOATING AND IRRITABILITY.

YOU HAVE 17 HOURS LEFT TO CAPITULATE. IF YOU CONTINUE TO FAIL TO RECOGNIZE OUR INCREDIBLY REASONABLE AND BENEVOLENT DEMANDS, YOU WILL LEARN THE TRUE POWER OF [DANGER]! THE TALE OF YOUR FOLLY WILL BE TOLD THROUGHOUT THE AGES. THEY MAY EVEN MAKE A VERB OUT OF YOUR NAME.

HA!

SAM

Firefly

Jul 25th 2012, 4:45:00

Do to the graphicaly disturbing nature of the video I just watched explicitly depicting my inpending explosion I was left with no choice but to capitulate. Long live DANGER!

Firefly

Jul 25th 2012, 4:45:33

Also your burrito is in the mail

Schilling Game profile

Jul 25th 2012, 5:16:58

I have no idea what is going on, but I haven't stopped laughing since I started reading this post. Mint.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 25th 2012, 5:37:10

IMAG WOULD LIKE TO RECRUIT SAM DANGER. PLEASE SEE US SOON. WE HAVE A FRIEND YOU WOULD LOVE AND HE WOULD LOVE YOU TOO, LIKE A LITTLE FROG IN HIS CELLAR GARDEN.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 25th 2012, 10:58:27

he will join icn after this set.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 26th 2012, 3:37:41

FIREFLY,

WITH YOUR CAPITULATION, YOU HAVE PROVEN YOURSELF TO BE QUITE WISE, NOT TO MENTION HANDSOME AND DEXTROUS.

AS THE FIRST PERSON TO EVER JOIN OUR MIGHTY CLAN VOLUNTARILY, YOU HAVE RESERVED A PLACE FOR YOURSELF IN THE FUTURE LEGENDS OF EARTH. THE MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE OF ONE ARE CERTAIN THAT THOUGH YOUR TIME WITH US WILL BE SHORT, IT WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST GLORIOUS PERIODS IN OUR HISTORY.

ALL HAIL FIREFLY! LONG LIVE DANGER!

HA!

SAM

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 26th 2012, 3:41:33

PS. THANK YOU FOR THE BURRITO. I FORGOT TO INSTRUCT YOU TO INCLUDE FIRE SAUCE, BUT NO WORRIES! I HAVE QUITE A LARGE COLLECTION OF FIRE SAUCE PACKETS. ITS RIGHT NEXT TO MY COLLECTION OF THE FINGERS OF DANGER'S ENEMIES. THEY LOVE TO GIVE US THE FINGER.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 26th 2012, 3:42:56

SAM DANGER!!! IMAG WOULD LIKE YOU TO JOIN US!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 26th 2012, 3:49:01

GALLERI,

WE APPRECIATE AND ARE FLATTENED BY YOUR INVITATION. HOWEVER, I BELIEVE THAT ON SATURDAY WHEN I WAS ON IRC DRUNK, I MAY HAVE COMMITTED THE MIGHTY CLAN DANGER TO AT LEAST ONE RESET WITHIN THE HALLOWED HALLS OF ICN

Kuari Game profile

Jul 26th 2012, 19:40:10

SAM, ICN LOOKS FORWARD TO YOUR ATTEMPTS TO CRUSH US FROM WITHIN. YOUR HONEST TREACHERY WILL BE VERY REFRESHING.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 27th 2012, 4:23:56

WE THE PEOPLE OF GALLERI HAVE HEARD THAT ICN IS ON IT'S LAST SET! PLEASE RESPOND VIA SPACESHIPS AND MORSE CODES! WE ACCEPT PONY EXPRESS RIDERS TOO! CIVIL WAR IS STILL TREACHERY. I HAVE A SALOON WITH LOTS OF SALOON GIRLS. THEY AWAIT TO SERVE AND WANTS LOTS OF DOLLAH DOLLAH BILLS YA ALL

Marshal Game profile

Jul 27th 2012, 12:16:51

*gives Gallery bottle of scotch to keep her mouth shut*

HavocMD

Jul 28th 2012, 4:37:18

AS NEW CO PRESIDENT OF MD I NEED TO PUT MY FOOD DOWN AND SAY MD WILL NOT TOLERATE THE EXTORTION OF INNOCENT PLAYERS OF EE! IT MAY START WITH AN INNOCENT BURRITO WITHOUT HOT SAUCE, BUT THEN THE FIRE SAUCE WILL BE DEMANDED AND WHERE DOES IT STOP? DO YOU ALSO WANT US TO RUN TO WENDYS AND GET YOU A FROSTY?

DANGER BETTER WORRY BECAUSE MD WILL PROTECT ITS BURRITOS AND FIRE SAUCE AT ALL COSTS AS WELL AS THOSE OF POOR COUNTRIES LIKE FIREFLYS.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Marshal Game profile

Jul 28th 2012, 12:17:02

*ducktapes havocmd's mouth and hands*

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 28th 2012, 21:57:51

OOH! FROSTIES! WE HAD FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT FROSTIES.

THANK YOU FOR THE SUGGESTION, HAVOC. YOU HAVE ACHIEVED A PLACE ON THE LIST (AT LEAST TEMPORARILY) OF THOSE WHO WILL NOT BE EXPLODED.

HA!

SAM