Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 13:40:57

due to rl catching up with us, much like LAE, we will not be around . the last 8 months of war has made it difficult to retain members and i am sure it would be 5 sets in a row, even if i did have the time. Our intention was not to become a war clan and was just looking for a place to spend some time with friends and be lazy. there is no place in war to be lazy. We just don't have the time to play war effectively so why be cannon fodder?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Twain Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 13:43:30

You guys should all join PAN. ;)

ou812 Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 14:28:10

or Focus...we war/net 50/50 it seems

Twain Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 14:47:01

In all seriousness, I'm sad to see another netting tag going under. While it gives us in PAN a better chance to win TNW, the PAN v. TKO battle for TNW, which mostly involves us in PAN losing, is kinda played out.

LaE and Elysium made things more interesting. Hopefully you guys split up between some other clans and build up some of the other clans though.

If any of you are interested in netting in PAN, we'd love to have you, but of course it sounds like many of your players just may be losing interest or taking a break.

eepandora.com if you're interested.

kemo Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 15:01:56

If nothing else you should listen to havoc tell you about getting strippers with his son. That's bonding right there. I really don't remember who it was but I can't login to there on my phone right now so it's havoc and he's gonna like it
all praised to ra

Marshal Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 16:18:12

Ely has 2 leaders atm (me and Zip) and we both have our time limits and due timezone and time differences between members we can't war efficiently and also we lack members (active members) so time to let Ely become another part of history books (at least we have played on all EE-servers and were part of EE since beginning).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 16th 2012, 17:22:19

Sad to see you guys go
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 18:02:39

Yea you guys were warring a lot, I figured it would wear on you considering I remember you starting off a netting clan. Sad to see a clan disband. For those of you who still enjoy FFA netting come to PANLV ;)

eepandora.com
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

ZIP Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 18:15:22

i have a set up for netting that i have been trying to play for 6 mos and i am dieing ( pun ) to try it out, luckily it converts to war nicely
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Rip It Up Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 21:14:01

no offense...but if your going to complain about warring too much, perhaps u should have thought more carefully about how you lead/structured Ely and took care of your foreign affairs.
You can avoid war mostly if thats your wish, but your actions of late have put yourselves in this situation.

as the others have said, if u are disbanding, you all dont have to leave the game..u can join other netting clans that make wiser decisions to keep themselves from war.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Twain Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 21:49:49

Sometimes it's a tough line between trying to stand up for yourself and provoking war. I know in our last confrontation with IMP it was actually moreso involving Swords and a tag jumper from their war and one of our leaders (who is no longer with us, sadly) really wanted to stand up for this leader even though the rest of us disagreed. But we stood behind her and it cost us that netting set and certainly led to us watching our backs for a few sets after that.

I also remember from running TIE back in FFA in E2025 that it was always a trick deciding when to act like the tough guy with clans to get what was fair and when to basically kiss ass to get what I thought was fair. I'm pretty sure I almost got us in a war once with RAGE when they were still big and bad and like 1,000 countries big and we were a 200 country netting clan.

So sometimes it can be tricky. I don't know Elysium's exact problems, but sometimes once you make a decision that makes you an enemy, it can snowball even if you try to make it better.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 22:05:36

riu: as much as wishes never can't get full embassy, for example NBK denied pact in past cause Elysium is pro-selffarming and NBK is/was anti-sf.

few other alliances didn't pact us for a reason or another.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 22:22:25

I'd recommend joining up with Ninja. Then hopefully the left overs from LaE and Ely can make a decent netting clan which can compete with TKO, Pan, and ESD.

Mr Emerald

Jul 17th 2012, 0:01:52

If you want to join NINJA send me a pm. I am fixing the site up yet so it will be a bit, but it will be done soon.

Also want to mention it will be a lae.com site but I am fixing up the layout until I finish scripting my own site.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Deci Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 1:00:07

Godspeed <3

Yeah I just took it down.. dunno why I waste my time lol Good luck to the peeps who will still play and go elsewhere.

Edited By: Deci on Jul 17th 2012, 1:20:33
See Original Post
Retired.... and back again.

snawdog Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 1:02:45

Don't let the FFA door kick your sorry Ass on the way out...
ICQ 364553524
msn

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 17th 2012, 1:09:31

Originally posted by Rip It Up:
no offense...but if your going to complain about warring too much, perhaps u should have thought more carefully about how you lead/structured Ely and took care of your foreign affairs.
You can avoid war mostly if thats your wish, but your actions of late have put yourselves in this situation.

^ this

Havoc Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 3:07:58

Originally posted by kemo:
If nothing else you should listen to havoc tell you about getting strippers with his son. That's bonding right there. I really don't remember who it was but I can't login to there on my phone right now so it's havoc and he's gonna like it

I love being 22 and getting strippers with my son!
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Mr Emerald

Jul 17th 2012, 3:14:52

Originally posted by Havoc:

I love being 22 and getting strippers with my son!

So your son is like at most 8 years old!
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 8:30:40

How that unprovoked DOW on IMP was worth it. We're still here... U detah.
IT'S KILLING TIME

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 10:55:23

:o(
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

ZIP Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 12:53:11

Originally posted by snawdog:

i don't think people are leaving ffa- just making the clans stronger and your ass will be kicked, get off your high horse fag

Dragon Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 13:27:38

Good luck to you guys wherever it is you land. I really hate to see a tag that's oriented towards netting close up shop, but I understand the reasons behind it.

Thanks for the pacts you always gave ESD guys. And thanks for always honoring them to the letter. :)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 16:13:45

imppers: you had nothing to do with this decision.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2012, 12:57:34

We didn't get a stripper, we just picked her up in a bar. Definitely an epic night.

Had another one of those night last weekend too. Not as entertaining as she was, but it was an interesting cast of characters.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 18th 2012, 14:24:58

snawdog how is RD treating you =]

aint no points in throwing stones last time i checked you was acting like a little fluff on Alliance boards
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

kemo Game profile

Jul 18th 2012, 20:25:00

Originally posted by smegma:

We didn't get a stripper, we just picked her up in a bar. Definitely an epic night.

Had another one of those night last weekend too. Not as entertaining as she was, but it was an interesting cast of characters.

havoc already admitted it buddy...
all praised to ra

locket Game profile

Jul 19th 2012, 11:24:23

Originally posted by snawdog:

Better go detag and post on FFAT yelling at a random clan and whine some more, before retagging and looking retarded.

<3 Ely