Verified:

bastion63 Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 20:42:15

Just had to throw a name out there Ninja Avenger........that has N and A in it.........

TroyTiger Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 21:07:47

agrees with Bastion... :-)

NightShade

Jul 15th 2012, 23:37:15

Hopefully, by August I can have everything situated with my finances to where I can get back to playing again so I can beat my TNW from the previous set. I had every intention of playing *this* set, until I got smashed with everything from decreased hours at work, to my relationship with Victoire deteriorating *over* this game of all things. With everything that's happened to me since June, this Friday the 13th seemed to be the nail in the coffin for everything between me and her, while we kept everything civil, everything just seemed to come down to my not spending any time with her... regardless of the fact that since the beginning of June, I haven't had much to do with this game aside from regularly checking in on LaE's site to keep everyone updated and posting here.

But, whatever... it's just not worth all of the stress from her I've had to endure these last six weeks just trying to keep her happy. So, we're through... we're still friends, but she moved out of my place on Friday. So, with that said, I am officially single and plan to stay single until I get everything taken care of before looking for another woman to spend my life with. :)

~Murasakiiro

Edited By: NightShade on Jul 15th 2012, 23:39:25
See Original Post
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks