Verified:

ClayQ Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 8:27:54

I will not be you or anyone else's farm, Can't handle being retaled? Then don't make hits.

Offensive spy ops + RoR's?
I might not be able to farm one of your countries, But I will farm the others.

Feel free to kill me, I'll just repeat the process until I'm satisfied with the results. I don't mind carrying it into other resets or farming any of your unspirited tags.

Don't think I'll be like the others and just AB you and expect to die, because I won't.

nimrodix Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 16:10:30

fine speech

braden Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 19:22:15

you will.. not ab them and expect to die?

oh, you'll.. ab them and expect them not to make you die?

wait, i'm confused.. gs and then expect to die?

oh.. you'll restart, yea that'll be something new

cypress Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 0:44:12

Don't hit me Clay!

ClayQ Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 1:03:21

Originally posted by cypress:
Don't hit me Clay!

Then give me all the cookies, and the Bunny!

Boltar Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 1:15:34

damn hes greedy i would have just asked for the bunny

MrTan1

Jul 14th 2012, 5:48:29

What did the Bunny have to do with it?
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2012, 5:57:00

Bunny is yummi grilled :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ClayQ Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 8:02:08

The bunny carries the cookies on its head.

MrTan1

Jul 14th 2012, 16:51:19

that is a hell of a talented bunny!
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

Boltar Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 17:31:47

He never specified what kind of bunny. Could be a playboy bunny. Which is what is hope for

Agent K

Jul 14th 2012, 21:38:23

Dear ClayQ

^^^^^^^
<.> <.>
^
\_____/
|
/|\
/ \

snawdog Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 0:46:51

MIB will learn
ICQ 364553524
msn

bertz Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 14:28:13

Are you 68? Wonder you're not dead yet

ClayQ Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 15:03:45

*shrug* #81 felt like being pushy because he was big. Only reason he was able to triple tap (RoR's mind you) me to begin with was because I bought jets to retal #53, to whom I took two retals and messaged him that I wouldn't be taking anymore because I'd made my point.

Just because someone is untagged doesn't mean you can push them around. Performing harmful ops, RoRing (3x) and messaging that you want to make the player your farm, is a damn good reason to have "war" declared on you. Which is exactly what I did.... If it wasn't for TSO BRing me for no reason (another matter all together) I would be in better shape than before 81 hit me.

Now assuming MIB3 is actually MIB, I give them props for keeping their tags actions separate, however if MIB3 isn't actually MIB ...

Picking on untaggeds is a good way to get suiciders, what the nubcakes that AB suicided on TSO (getting AB'ed early slows you down sure, but in the end doesn't stop a good finish, just look at LaF in the old days when they got AB'ed almost every reset....) don't seem to understand however is that, ABing to just die is a waste of time. I'll only AB once I reach the point that I can't grab their land (and bushels) anymore (thanks #21).

Particularly on a server where the spirit of the server is Max of 5 players, Untagged are quite simply just a small tag and should be treated the same way. If you can't handle being retaled then don't land grab.

I'm very reasonable, instead of continuing to rape #53's land I hurt him (mostly because he did what 5 hits?) and messaged him. I didn't missile, I didn't AB. I didn't do anything Any Tag wouldn't have done. 81 decided to push, I pushed back.

81 is liable to die before the end of the set anyway, notice he's farming iScode? I mean really, its Imagnum all they do is kill stuff.... Its what they find fun in this game, why would you give them a reason to kill you?

As it stands right now, people have choices to be made. Because here's how I'm going to react;

Until I'm completely rebuilt, I will do my best to Retal Country:Country however if I am unable to do that I will get my land back by retaling in some variation of country:tag. Don't like it? Then don't hit me, or kill me. Once I'm rebuilt I'll return to normal Country:Country as the only option.

I'm going to continue hitting 26/10/21 until I'm satisfied they're dead or I'm dead.

Its that simple, I won't be pushed around. You want to push me around I'll bite back, in whatever way I need to (or can). I'm not unreasonable and I don't do things unprovoked. I'm just here to play the game, and although I'm untagged I play by the same code tags do (except that unfortunately solo kills are nigh impossible so "war" consists of landgrabs AB's and BR's to taste)

81 started it, and his tag is either going to have to finish it, actually attempt to make the peace, or wait until I get bored.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 16:05:34

Clay txt me bud

Agent K

Jul 15th 2012, 17:08:09

Actually you will be pushed around. Roll untagged and deal with the consequences. MIB has no policies when it comes to untagged countries. We will do as we please.

Monex Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 17:16:35

On this server there is really no code that any tags play by, it is more like whatever you can enforce is law... If you as a weaker tag want to be left alone you ask nicely beforehand and hope for the best. It is not uncommon to be killed for a single grab or even a retal.

If you want to be left alone best options are:

1 Untagged (or less than 5 tags for that matter) Make your intentions public ask nicely to be left alone and cross your fingers.

2: Create a team large enough to take over the server and enforce whatever you desire.

3: Join one of the big dogs (currently TSO or MIB) any enjoy the freedom of doing whatever you want with little to no repercussions.
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

blid

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2012, 17:21:48

Originally posted by ClayQ:

If it wasn't for TSO BRing me for no reason (another matter all together) I would be in better shape than before 81 hit me.
That's typical, MIB always gets their TSO buddies in IRC to run attacks for them. when I tried playing a 5-man team in this server, MIB broke all their own rules attacking us (top feeds, multitaps, etc etc) and when we went at them, TSO showed up for no reason and killed us. The above post by Monex is basically correct, or in other words, this server is broken. it's best to just not play
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 17:34:32

The br's on clay were not authorized and will not happen again. Blid. Yea we shoulda handled that better

nimrodix Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 17:40:13

thank you Boltar

Boltar Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 19:05:57

For?

ClayQ Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 19:49:15

Originally posted by Agent K:
Actually you will be pushed around. Roll untagged and deal with the consequences. MIB has no policies when it comes to untagged countries. We will do as we please.

And in return your players will cry about how thier sets are ruined because of someone elses actions.

I do like my inbox at current.

ClayQ Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 19:52:44

Originally posted by Monex:
On this server there is really no code that any tags play by, it is more like whatever you can enforce is law... If you as a weaker tag want to be left alone you ask nicely beforehand and hope for the best. It is not uncommon to be killed for a single grab or even a retal.

If you want to be left alone best options are:

1 Untagged (or less than 5 tags for that matter) Make your intentions public ask nicely to be left alone and cross your fingers.

2: Create a team large enough to take over the server and enforce whatever you desire.

3: Join one of the big dogs (currently TSO or MIB) any enjoy the freedom of doing whatever you want with little to no repercussions.

I find the best option to being left alone, is prove that you should be left alone, and to make anyone who doesn't believe you suffer for it.

nimrodix Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 20:55:57

for leaving Clay alone

Boltar Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 21:58:57

i wasnt around when the br's started.. i got home and seen the topic saying u hit that # and ur country will turn red.. clay's my boy. hence id like him to txt me ;)

Fatty Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 22:26:15

i just banged mib for 800+ acres on a cheap topfeed

yay

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 22:41:01

fatty i was gunna 2step the land but ur in too much drs

nimrodix Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 23:02:21

so that's what fatty's amazing suicider country looks like

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2012, 15:59:09

Originally posted by Agent K:

I'm so running untagged next set :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Mr Emerald

Jul 17th 2012, 1:29:10

Just leave me alone KO :P
You can hit K all you want(he really likes it)
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Agent K

Jul 17th 2012, 1:35:55

Hit me baby one more time

Mr Emerald

Jul 17th 2012, 3:06:20

/me hits Agent K