Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 21:32:55

That's what ESD is looking for. I won't dazzle you with a ton of bullfluff about how great ESD is. We really aren't.

I won't tell you that if some evil fluffer takes undefended land from you that the clan will make it their mission in life to right all your wrongs.

I won't tell you that if you do extremely stupid fluff that ESD will have your back. In fact, I have zero tolerance for stupidity, and if you use MY tag to BE stupid, I will probably kill you myself.

Lastly, ESD is putting a rule into effect next set that no player will be permitted to grab outside the tag. Players will be allowed to retal/kill to their hearts desire when it is justified, but if you want to bring undesirable attention on your clan by pissing people off with grab after grab, ESD ain't where you want to be.

If you don't like drama, and want a good environment to sharpen your net gaining skills in, ESD is where you want to be. If you're a person who thinks they can do stupid fluff and not be accountable for it, stay out of my house so I don't have to waste my time personally killing your ass after I kick you to the curb.

ESD is an elite net gaining tag. ESD has an assload of friends and pacts on this server because we respect and appreciate the other players that allow us to thrive in our way.

So if you're not a complete fluffup, are either an experienced net gainer or are willing to develop into one, mind your own business and not force me to kill you, ESD would love to have you.

Shoot me or any ESD member a PM and we will get with you.

bastion63 Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 1:41:29

esd.........sounds like an STD, especially after all that whining in the post about TKO accepting new peeps. Nothing in your post screams "join this clan" at all.......and as far as TKO accepting new people, we havent done that in a long time, so you had your chance before that to try to catch up..........im just sayin........and I wouldnt have posted in here or said a thing if not for your whining on our post.........

iSigma Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 1:47:14

ESD = STD? really? lol..nyway,nice recruitment msg,it made a sense to my post for the bonus..
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2012, 3:01:45

I recommend ESD, good peeps!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 15th 2012, 3:09:50

bastion- back in ur cage please :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2012, 3:36:08

Haw-Ha!

/index finger pointing to cage
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 7:04:29

sorry my netting skillz are to good for ESD
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

bastion63 Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 8:19:43

<----- sees KOHs finger pointing to cage.....heading that way now..........I cant help myself sometimes, just didnt like his post........and I knew Warster would be cracking his whip when I posted lol

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 15th 2012, 8:41:12

*whips bastion * :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ZIP Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 11:54:06

Originally posted by bastion63:
esd.........sounds like an STD, especially after all that whining in the post about TKO accepting new peeps. Nothing in your post screams "join this clan" at all.......and as far as TKO accepting new people, we havent done that in a long time, so you had your chance before that to try to catch up..........im just sayin........and I wouldnt have posted in here or said a thing if not for your whining on our post.........

you in TKO now? what happened dave?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Dragon Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 12:24:23

Originally posted by bastion63:

Didnt mean that to sound like whining. Sorry it came off that way.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 15th 2012, 12:47:48

bastion has been in TKO since well before we fought IMP and NBK lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ZIP Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 13:15:17

long time then
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 15th 2012, 13:21:05

17 months :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Donny Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 15:01:49

These damn ankle biters kicked IMP in the fluff.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Havoc Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 16:40:50

I'll play for you and purposely not try at all in order to bring your ANW down enough for pan to beat you.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Jade Penn Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 16:50:11

Originally posted by Havoc:
I'll play for you and purposely not try at all in order to bring your ANW down enough for pan to beat you.

LOL, just like Monks then.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 17:23:08

Originally posted by Havoc:

I remember when you did that in OG. Set after set after set.

bastion63 Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 20:28:20

dont know who dave is zip, im Will

ZIP Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 20:35:01

i'm trippin'

Havoc Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 23:24:50

harharhar
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega