Verified:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 13th 2012, 11:00:39

like the title states, we are reopening our doors to new members

if you are wishing to net or kill (im sure we will have enough suiciders to keep you busy)

so either message me here

or go and apply here - http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=TKO

Warster
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Donny Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 13:06:16

:-p
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 16:13:02

Hurray!! :P
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 19:08:46

TKO would be a great clan to join.

But I gotta ask... Warster, set in and set out TKO proves its dominance in TNW. SO much, that you really have nothing left to prove.

Why would you want to recruit MORE players that make your dominance eve MORE non-competitive?

I'm not you, but if I was, I'd be less concerned with MY clan having new members as opposed to my "competition" gaining members so that I could gauge my clan's ability versus the server on a level playing field.

I mean no disrespect, but don't you want a challenge as a leader? Don't you want a tool with which to motivate your players to excellence?

bastion63 Game profile

Jul 14th 2012, 22:54:51

who the hell nets in tko?..........not me lol.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 15th 2012, 2:28:08

dragon it would be the fact that in the last 2 resets our membership has dropped by half and going by what some of my other members have said, they wont be playing next reset

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Tin Man

Jul 15th 2012, 2:53:45

There is no "I" in quit! ..oh fluff

bastion63 Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 8:21:31

lol, blame the bonus points for me even coming to the forums to post warster lol

Dragon Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 12:28:16

Originally posted by Warster:
dragon it would be the fact that in the last 2 resets our membership has dropped by half and going by what some of my other members have said, they wont be playing next reset

Gotcha. And I'm sorry if it sounded like I was complaining cause I really wasn't at all. You guys are a great bunch and do an outstanding job.

Twain Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 14:50:20

It seems like each of the big three clans had it's heyday for being the netting haven for players coming into FFA. LaE started off that way, where if you wanted to netgain, LaE was your best option. After LaE declined, PAN grabbed those guys for about 2 sets, but then we got picked on by NBK and made some stupid decisions to get into conflicts with IMP and NBK (again) and TKO became the place to be.

Since they've basically closed their doors, with (I'm guessing here) an exception to special cases, they've definitely been shrinking and this set, I think we in PAN have a good chance to repeat as TNW champs (not saying we're the favorites by any means). Ketchup pointed this out in my alliance rankings thread. Ultimately if TKO doesn't open their doors again, they're inviting either PAN or ESD to grab those random vets that might come over or switch clans. If ESD can get up into the 200 country area (without losing their current quality of country) or PAN can get past TKO in membership, it'll be tough for TKO to continue to win.

I respect that TKO was basically not taking a huge number of new members during their time of greatest dominance, but given their drop in numbers, now does seem like a good time to re-open them if they wish to continue winning the TNW crown regularly.

bastion63 Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 20:33:20

It sucks for me, cuz im a killer in a netting clan lol. I do enjoy trying to protect the ones that really know how to net though. we get so many suiciders every set it aint funny. this set not so much though. if it was up to me, all the netting clans should have one big giant war..........the problem with that is, people who only net, usually hate joining in. and dragon, I was just in major pain the other day when i wrote what I did, so I was just irked I guess. I usually dont say much on the boards......and what you said really wasnt that big of deal, so pretend I didnt say anything. :)