Verified:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 8:45:16

I made it clear

You can't be #1 and lose. That involves politics, always has....the ability to bring in allies help if needed, to bring superior firepower.

Quite often the differences between #1 and #5 as alliances are negligible....not so in this case!

b/c there's an error in your even war post.

I didn't rank SOL+EVO together....and call them #1. They are separate alliances.
SOL+EVo= political combo that lost the political war.

now SOL vs LAF sorry LAF wins in netting numbers and in a war.
EVo vs LAF, same thing
SOL vs SOF, SOL loses....
EVO vs SOF right now, Evo loses....

Due to numbers the only "even war" SOF and LAF could face would be each other.

Now if SOL wants to merge with Evo or MD so I can consider moving them up then they are welcome.

You can't be ranked #1 if you require a second alliance to make a war with #1 even.
That theory is ridiculous.

Z is #1

bertz Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 8:52:29

But you were only weighing SoF on war and not on netting.
And the reason they have edge on war is their numbers (good job on recruiting though).
Do you think they could match Evo or MD in netting?

iScode Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 8:52:37

Seriously, sol trolls dagga and alin, stop trying to claim the even war when you fs'd laf this set...

Your leaders know, your enemy's leaders know and neutral alliances leaders like myself know that this was always going to be a server war.

The ploy that you wanted a fair war against laf is completely and utterly BULLfluff.

feel free to troll, but dont bring up bullfluff points when the whole community knew what was coming this set. It was set up before the set began and you both know this.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 9:03:04

I have an idea,

Iscode

Imag/Monsters and Omega can all FS LAF and call it even war

and next reset,

we can rank Imag/Monsters/Omega #1 for Alin!
Z is #1

bertz Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 9:08:11

Task1 is worse. So better not go against their side

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 9:13:15

Originally posted by Servant:
I have an idea,

Iscode

Imag/Monsters and Omega can all FS LAF and call it even war

and next reset,

we can rank Imag/Monsters/Omega #1 for Alin!

What would the numbers be? Might be even afterall :P

KaiN Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 10:55:26

sof ftw
m0m0 > you

anoniem Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 11:55:25

Originally posted by iScode:
Seriously, sol trolls dagga and alin, stop trying to claim the even war when you fs'd laf this set...

Your leaders know, your enemy's leaders know and neutral alliances leaders like myself know that this was always going to be a server war.

The ploy that you wanted a fair war against laf is completely and utterly BULLfluff.

feel free to troll, but dont bring up bullfluff points when the whole community knew what was coming this set. It was set up before the set began and you both know this.

actually that's wrong. if you want a screenshot of us planning a friendly war (4 way battle royale), then i'll happily post it or show you it personally.

i also can screenshot leaders saying they wanted a fairer (more even) war, so that it could be kept to a minimum. why else wouldn't md/pdm (+whoever) have just fsed laf with sol/evo? if they had then the roles would be reversed and RD wouldn't have been able to have such an impact (As they did).

anyway, it's all pretty irrelevant. war happens =)
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 11:58:11

ill send you a pm.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 12:16:12

Originally posted by anoniem:

actually that's wrong. if you want a screenshot of us planning a friendly war (4 way battle royale), then i'll happily post it or show you it personally.

i also can screenshot leaders saying they wanted a fairer (more even) war, so that it could be kept to a minimum. why else wouldn't md/pdm (+whoever) have just fsed laf with sol/evo? if they had then the roles would be reversed and RD wouldn't have been able to have such an impact (As they did).

Because you wanted us to look weak(in your eyes) when Sof joined. EVERYONE and their cat knew this was happening. If you didn't then you are blind somehow. You challenged us on the boards, you said you wanted it and you knew Sof wanted to war a good war last set so yah... If you wanted a fair war you wouldn't have surprise FS'd. You would have challenged us on a date of your choosing or mutual choice and fought then. Stop the BS please.

The only reason I could see you talking about a friendly at any point is when you realized you wouldn't beat us. Now go end this stupid conflict and sign pacts written by a neutral 3rd party so there is no BS in them. Or I guess we can visit again -_- But visiting gets tiresome :P Fun but tiresome

Kumander Otbol

Jul 12th 2012, 12:31:16

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by anoniem:

Because you wanted us to look weak(in your eyes) when Sof joined. EVERYONE and their cat knew this was happening. If you didn't then you are blind somehow. You challenged us on the boards, you said you wanted it and you knew Sof wanted to war a good war last set so yah... If you wanted a fair war you wouldn't have surprise FS'd. You would have challenged us on a date of your choosing or mutual choice and fought then. Stop the BS please.

The only reason I could see you talking about a friendly at any point is when you realized you wouldn't beat us. Now go end this stupid conflict and sign pacts written by a neutral 3rd party so there is no BS in them. Or I guess we can visit again -_- But visiting gets tiresome :P Fun but tiresome

is it really that difficult for SPERM to swallow themselves? leaders should learn to swallow their pride before they hurt their members/membership. really hard to admit defeat nowadays, except for what imag did last set.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

bertz Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 13:18:46

OMG Otbol have tried swallowed his own Sperm! :P j/k

Evo wanted LaF looked weak? Hmmm..
As far as I remember, there was no whining about SoF coming in.
In fact, the war was just made better. Until RD joined in.
Or it's just me? Heh.
I want SOL/Evo vs. LaF prepped war next set if both sides could agree on that. But, of course netting is way so much better.

dagga Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 13:21:03

It's sad that for these SOF and LAF apologists the game has got to the point where even a fair war isn't a fair war in their eyes.

The only fair war is a war where they keep calling on favours until they outnumber the other side. Somehow, a side seeking a fair war must have an agenda, like 'embarrassing' the other side for bringing in extra help.

Quite simply, a LAF style gangbang of SOL/Evo/MD/PDM on LaF and then SOF would have resulted in somplete victory for that side. The olive branch was handed to LAF and they stamped on it and ensured this stupidity will carry on forever more.

signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Kumander Otbol

Jul 12th 2012, 13:23:49

^ just shows how egoistic people are.

dagga Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 13:25:55

I'm not convinced you know the meaning enough of that word to put it in a proper context.
signatures are stupid.

Kumander Otbol

Jul 12th 2012, 13:34:17

Originally posted by dagga:
I'm not convinced you know the meaning enough of that word to put it in a proper context.

if it was directed at you, i could've mentioned your name. :p

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 12th 2012, 18:25:18

I you wanted the war to be "even" you shouldn't have stood by while people from your side ABed us OOP to soften us up for your FS.

You can complain about wanting a "fair war" all you want, actions speak louder than words and your actions said otherwise.

You've also never explain why we should even adhere to your desire for an even war. Given that you FSed us you are in no position to expect anything from us.

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 18:32:49

dagga you are so full of fluff

dance dagga dance

spin spin spin

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 18:39:59

There are no fair wars in this game for the most part.

It's the exception and not the rule.

Maybe it happens when midsize alliances fight like TIe and Rival, or Monsters and Tie...alliances at the bottom/edge of/outside the top 10.

But when server wide politics are involved, there is no fair. The top 3-5 alliances want to be no1. And it takes politics to do that...and it means winning sometimes via superior numbers.

If you want a fair league...go play a YMCA tball league where they don't keep score:)

Maybe we can code a game where all attacks are simulated and you really don't lose your country:P

Also, you can't ask for fair fight when you basically start a war OOP.....not going to happen.

This is why I Play in Monsters....
Our 2 wars on this Server....
ECM vs SOF- was supposed to be a fair war, but evolution over recruited. *yes I agree with SOF on that.) planned start time/start date, one of the best wars on this server yet.

Monsters vs TIE- we were asked to participate in hitting multiple alliances and joint war chats when called in on a FDP we signed to protect ourselves from a SOL blindside possibility. We said no, we said NO ONE else could hit TIE despite us being nearly 50% smaller in members... (it was 28 vs 20)...and we hit TIE and fought them 1-1.

As for being an apologist/butt kisser etc.....I'm just calling things as I honestly see it, If MD?Evo?SOL was winning, I'd probably be called an MD/EVo/SOL apologist...as I'd defend why they were winning...and their attics to stay atop the server...(as long as they were legal).

Now take your Pablum, and keep it:) all our IQ's are being lowered by it:)
Z is #1

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 18:43:17

These are all fights against SoL one on One

Reset # 7: SoF VS SoL October/2000 reset - SoL Lost
Reset # 10: SoF vs SoL - SoL Tagged Duke - SoL Lost
Reset # 16: SoF Vs SoL - Sol claimed moral victory
Reset # 26: SoF Vs SoL - Sol Claimed Moral Victory
Reset # 30: SoF Vs SoL - Sol Claimed Moral Victory

So Dagga, get your facts straight. These are all one on one war with sol and beat the stuffing out of sol. It can be said that SoL has never won a war without calling in allies.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 19:15:07

those 3 sets of wars,

#7, 10, and 16

have to be among the top 5 most epic 1-1 wars in history of earth2025 in all its forms.
Z is #1

trumper Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 19:24:35

Servant I know you like to think you're an important 'alliance ranker' but it's impossible to judge individual alliances in this state of the game.

How do you know SOF would beat SOL in a 1v1, or LaF for that matter? You probably would have been the first oneto say Evo could never beat SOF after they blindsided them a few resets back. You're a guesser. SOF has lost every 1 on 1 war in its EE history (apart from the gimme war vs PDM) and as usual, whenever SOF and LaF are in the ascendancy (not via being a dominant alliance but the best at manipulating) you get the usual crowd of suckholes (see: you) beating their trumpet for them.

So you're admitting that you don't think you can offer sound judgment because it's impossible to do so. Good, storing that one away for a rainy day Dagga moment.

aponic Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 1:08:55

Well, I simply scrolled through looking for alliance rankings. Thanks for posting some PP. To the rest of you who just fluff about his biased rankings - how about making your own instead
SOF
Cerevisi

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2012, 2:21:18

ROFL!

Well done PP:)

I couldn't have written them better myself!
Z is #1

dagga Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 2:31:30

Servant, I stopped reading when you said there are no fair wars.

haxor wanker: Do you deny the SOL/MD side could have gangbanged you, then gangbanged SOF and won the day? Who knows what goes on in that brain of yours but surely you realise the opportunity was presented to LAF to try and fight an even war. You rejected it. Called SOF. The war was again evened up. SOF rejected that by calling in RD (the same alliance they branded cheats and destroyed not so long ago).

So you have two rejections of a good war by which both sides could be judged purely on skill/activity. It would most likely still be an even fight today. The grudges could be buried and who knows LAF might even get a netting set.

Your answer to that was as follows "we are grand magnitude pussies and refuse to test our war ability lest we might lose and suffer decades of humiliations!!".

So the circus rolls on.

Well done.
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 2:36:08

..and MockDu don't you find it telling that you have to go back to E:2025 to find all the decent wars SOF has participated in?

Speaks volumes.

If you want to talk history, be my guest, because SOL has beaten SOF plenty of times 1v1. :)
signatures are stupid.

bertz Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 3:01:43

They'll just say that they didn't pull RD in. :D

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2012, 3:20:00

Pablum!

Z is #1

Mr.Silver

Jul 13th 2012, 4:28:59

If upset that it's an uneven war then you're pointing fingers at the wrong people.

If you guys were planning last reset to do this war and have it be a even war... Why would certain leaders on your side of the upcoming war so everything possible to push an alliance that's neutral to join against them.

Ifyou don't want to fight someone then don't challenge. Them to do so. If they do, do so then don't complain it was unfair.

I feel bad that sol and pdm were hurt to certain extents due to us doing what we got pushed into but Sometimes you have to stick up for yourself when the opportunity comes. Also you combine iit with what MD had shown is they would do of ever LaF wasn't around.

You can chose to blame rd, sof, laf, or Santa clause but politics play a large portion of this game and if you didn't want RD to enter then why do everything possible to force us into it?

Every single one of your sperm alliances would have done the exact same thing if put in our position. The only exception might be PDM that would have gone in guns blazing the first set .

Also in a 180 countries per side war... Did doing 7 kills really make that large of a swing? Considering there was a first strike and one CS that happened immediately when FS started?

I don't think we really turned the tide of battle all we did was hurry it along

major Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 7:07:39

well, i do have to say from what i have seen TIE has stood, and is climbing up yet even higher.
alot of alliances have shown new positives, new postures and attitudes, and nice new leaderships...
why well, others are not up to the legends they have built in the past...
all rise and all fall in this game.... thats why we love it

Pride Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 7:30:49

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
If upset that it's an uneven war then you're pointing fingers at the wrong people.

If you guys were planning last reset to do this war and have it be a even war... Why would certain leaders on your side of the upcoming war so everything possible to push an alliance that's neutral to join against them.

Ifyou don't want to fight someone then don't challenge. Them to do so. If they do, do so then don't complain it was unfair.

I feel bad that sol and pdm were hurt to certain extents due to us doing what we got pushed into but Sometimes you have to stick up for yourself when the opportunity comes. Also you combine iit with what MD had shown is they would do of ever LaF wasn't around.

You can chose to blame rd, sof, laf, or Santa clause but politics play a large portion of this game and if you didn't want RD to enter then why do everything possible to force us into it?

Every single one of your sperm alliances would have done the exact same thing if put in our position. The only exception might be PDM that would have gone in guns blazing the first set .

Also in a 180 countries per side war... Did doing 7 kills really make that large of a swing? Considering there was a first strike and one CS that happened immediately when FS started?

I don't think we really turned the tide of battle all we did was hurry it along

MD would not jump in to an "even" war, so your an idiot.

Stop trying to defend your actions just let it go. RD jumped in to an "even" war plain and simple. If you had any respect for SOL/PDM you would have stayed out and dealt with MD at another time. Either way here we are.

Btw you know damn well those "7 kills" made a difference. If you think otherwise your as stupid as Task1. An extra 30 countries with an FS when the kill count and hit count was about even, you bet your ass it was a "large swing"

dagga Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 7:43:17

Yeah Mr Silver, you did what you had to do.. Haha. More like you bent over and took Helmet's johnson fair and square in the doodie.

Answer me this - you owed MD for some bullfluff reason and decided payback was ruining a war for 150 countries; yet SOF tagkilled you for no reason, destroyed you and laughed in your face and you decided the best form of payback was becoming their fluff?

Remember the times when SOL went out on a limb and helped and defended RD? Get some perspective before your start your haughty rants.
signatures are stupid.

Jiman Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 8:03:28

Everyone makes choices and will live with the choices they make. Tis the way of life and stuff.

Kumander Otbol

Jul 13th 2012, 8:09:08

how about we do it again every set? seems like people just can't accept defeat and want to find excuses. i think SPERM wants a rematch. we still have many sets to go so you still have time to redeem yourselves. stop blaming others for your suffering. look within you first.

Mr Silver is partly correct. The only problem i see SPERM have is that RD took the initiative at the wrong time (on SPERM's perspective), but considering MD's status (membership) compared to RD we all know that they can barely fight on a 1-on-1 battle against them unless of course if RD pumps up membership. People are so disheartened at RD's initiative when the fact is RD never touched any other alliance except MD. you should get over it as MD and RD has gotten over it already. unless of course if you are a person who always wants to blame others for your defeat.

as a word of advice, stop blaming anybody else. fight til you drop! we still have more sets in this game. let's keep on warring if that is what you want. if you're on for the challenge, SoF and LaF are always there and will always be there until this game exists. Fight them set after set until you defeat them and erase them from the game. don't hold that much grudge just because of a game. let's all have fun.

also, stop pissing off people on AT or in RL if you can't stand your ground and blame others if you're smack in the face! you are just making yourselves and your tags look pathetic.

anoniem Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 11:39:26

just lol at all this
re(ally)tired

Mr.Silver

Jul 13th 2012, 12:17:58

Dagga/Jiman:

DO you honestly think RD would have hit MD if not for their earlier actions?

Both PDM/SOL had gone to MD to get them to back down or pact a few times and then forwarded us the responses.

Then MD basically challenged us to FS them. If they hadn't wanted us to, and wanted us to stay out then why would they do that? Politically that was a bad decision and a mistake.

RD did it when we had a chance. As there was no way that RD could fight MD one on one (we have a 100% country disadvantage to them) and our allies (PDM/SOL) had already shown they were unable to help with MD in respects to negotiating something peacefully. Plus they were both tied to MD in other ways.

You can argue over semantics and say we should have just taken the crap, waited till the following reset (and possibly 2,3,4 resets later depending on how long all this drags out) and FS'ed them 1-1 and got tag killed within 3 or 4 days.

ya that sounds like a brilliant idea.

I know you're upset not winning this fight but if it had ment that much to the side as a hole maybe we wouldn't have been pushed by MD to have to make a stand.

Arsenal and I have since talked about things and he admitted to dealing with it poorly and appologized.

We accepted that appology and moved on.

be upset at me if you wish... just be realistic in what you would have done if put in the same place and not just the scenerio I stated above as that was completely faulty as an idea.

If you thought there was another way out of this happening you would have been able to help it get solved over a few resets.

We're quite easy to deal with.. Hell, in the response CS from when we hit EVO did a kill run on one of our countries and we worked things out with them telling them that we wouldn't hit back. and wouldn't attack them.

If we were really out to "screw you all" then would we not have continued going vs EVO? we didnt have a pact and it would have sped the war up. We even offered to help you guys arrange some sort of even war if that was your wish after the fact.

Devestation Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 13:03:37

A full 100% country disadvantage. God damn. Maybe you should actually play countries.

de1i Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 13:16:57

Instead of throwing out some big F yous right before an obvious server war at least SoF had the brains to approach RD about burying the hatchet. They even agreed to very one sided terms that RD put on the table to make things right. Hell there was even a no Ivan contact clause thrown in there at one point.

Can't believe I said something nice about SoF. Going to go throw up now.

-not in RD

Sov Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 13:21:25

Well to be fair, we agreed to the one sided terms long before the server war. We agreed to those terms because of all the crappy things that SoFers had been doing to RD.

When things got even worse last set, we put in place some other measures with RD to help develop the relationship to prevent such issues happening in the future.

RD was willing to work with us in a very constructive manner regarding our issues and we did our best to fix things with them in return.

de1i Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 13:23:34

Oops, yeah I meant to add that this happened a few resets back. Haven't had my coffee yet.

Mr.Silver

Jul 13th 2012, 13:42:12

Originally posted by Devestation:
A full 100% country disadvantage. God damn. Maybe you should actually play countries.

lol... but it's more fun to just watch on the sidelines while others play them ;)

well i guess i 200% our size is more accurate there ... still early :(

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 14:53:50

Dagga

As far as I am concerned this is still the same game, just being run by different people. It is still dumb, still stupid but only reason some of us play or come back to play is for friends we have made in this community.

People of this community are still the same, and we still have you!! And now we have alin to deal with. Having one class idiot was enough, now we got a second one.

Take your loss and if you want one on one, bring it. But last time i checked, sol couldn't fight a clean one on one. If you expect this community to by the bs of you wanting a fair fight vs laf then can you pass over what you are smoking becaus we wanna smoke that stuff too!!!

Remember sol is ranked too high!!!!!!!!!!

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 15:14:18

I'd like to see dagga's rankings. that would make my day

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 16:55:39

haxor wanker: Do you deny the SOL/MD side could have gangbanged you, then gangbanged SOF and won the day?

Yes, that wasn't a viable option.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2012, 16:59:19

Dagga Rankings!

Z is #1